Ƭнɛ Ǥℓσωιиɢ Ғσяɛƨт ~Ғαитαƨʏ ЯƤ~ (Δccɛρтιиɢ)

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

Ƭнɛ Ǥℓσωιиɢ Ғσяɛƨт ~Ғαитαƨʏ ЯƤ~ (Δccɛρтιиɢ)

Postby ~U•N•I•Q•U•E~ » Thu Jun 02, 2011 9:41 am

Ƭнɛ Ǥℓσωιиɢ Ғσяɛƨт

Far, far into a dark forest in the human world, there is a portal. It leads to the most beautiful and magic place of all, The Glowing Forest. It is filled with magic creatures and people, who all can live in peace. Many of the creatures fall in love with others, and they live a long happy life together. The forest is a happy place but you still must watch out for humans and hunters. Humans are people who have accidentally wandered through the portal and are trying to find their way home. But hunters are much worse. They have finally found the portal, leading to their fortune. They hunt and capture innocent creatures of the forest and sell them to humans in the human realm. You must keep your secret from humans and keep away from hunters. Now who is the ruler of this forest in the first place? That is me, Caelia. Now, you must face your destiny and live your life the way you want to. So go and enter,
Ƭнɛ Ǥℓσωιиɢ ҒσяɛƨT.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Яʋℓɛƨ:
~Normal CS rules by Tess.
~This is not necessarily "Semi-Lit" but please, don't post: 'Character's Name' Sat down. NEXT TIME YOU POST 'Character's Name' looked around. No, please no! Make it at least 2 good sentences with good grammar and spelling. (WB (Writer's Block) IS understandable!)
~Don't worry about codewords, cause they make me go all she-hulk and stuff, so I at least want you to say, "I read the rules" Or something. Not needed but just to make sure ^^
~Respect me and the Mini-Mods. I will only have a few mini-mods so if you'd like to become one just PM me and I will see if your qualified. (to me)
~You are allowed to cuss, but star it out (EX: F*ck, D*mn, Sh*t)
~You MUST post at least twice a week, or I will take you off the character list and you will have to rejoin, completely restarting. (If you are going away or something then PM me)
~When starting to RP you must start out with something like, " 'Character's name' was walking through a very dark forest when she saw a bit of light. She walked through the light and found herself in a forest, with mist clouds that made the air look rainbow surrounding you. ECT ECT ECT!"
~Romance, violence, drama, ect IS encouraged!

Ƭнɛ Ғσяɛƨт:
(The pic at the top, the yellow spot to be exact, is where you start off when entering the forest.)
More of the forest:
http://images2.layoutsparks.com/1/20946 ... forest.png
http://harryjarrett.net/wp-content/uplo ... st-img.jpg
Rushing River:
http://t0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9 ... PRWs7Q&t=1
The Rushing River is not a very big river, who's water speeds down the streambed at amazingly fast speeds.
Serenity Falls:
http://www.europepics.net/wp-content/up ... erfall.jpg
Serenity Falls is a good place to, fish, meet others, relax, swim, many things! The ledges where the small waterfalls are are very sturdy and can hold even a unicorn! They are good for climbing and some ledges are good for diving into the water. The water is clear, so it's good for drinking out of and it's deep so you can swim. The entrance is a passageway in the rock, (Shown in the picture, the big rock in the middle) and the pool is big so it can fit many creatures.
Clearing:
http://www.journeysimage.com/wp-content ... earing.jpg
The Clearing is a good place for hunting, Deer, rabbits, and all other human animals. (Just because this is a magic forest doesn't mean it cant be real too ;) ) Some trees are homes to creatures in the forest.
Great Redwood:
http://www.nevansworld.com/images/redwo ... -world.jpg
The Great Redwood is a giant tree (Ignore the people -_-) in the middle of the forest. It is said to be the heart of the forest and if burned down, everyone and thing inside, even the realm and portal, will die. Now, nobody knows but me, Caelia, that it will do all this. The hole in the trunk is a great place to socialize and makes a good shelter from rain.

Ɔяɛαтʋяɛƨ
Mermaids (mermen are ok I guess)
A mermaid is an aquatic creature with a female human head and torso and the tail of a fish. They normally have the power to change from a human to mermaid, and when human the moment they touch even a drop of water is when they transform. Mermaids in The Forest are good and cannot be killed. Their tears are known for healing and their looks are more beautiful than Aphrodite. Mermaids are female while Mermen are male, both are common.
Siren
A siren is almost exactly like a mermaid, but she is evil and only uses her powers for evil. She sits on a rock and when she sees an oncoming ship, she sings to the sailors drawing them to her. Her singing corrupts the water around the ship and the sailors minds, the water bringing the ship closer to her and the minds are numb. Then she swims to a ladder on the side of the ship and grabs the first sailor in sight, kissing them and slowly dragging them overboard. Then they stop kissing the sailor and falls off the ladder, bringing the sailor with her and drowns them. She does this repeatedly and then sinks the ship, crushing it under the waves. The siren can only be female and can change into a human at will. When she is a human she is able to look into the eyes of another and drag them to the sea, killing them. A siren cannot fall in love.
Elves
Elves look very similar to humans, but are at least a foot taller and have long, pointed ears. There are two types of elves, Light elves, which have white magic and are nicer and purer. They are relatively more beautiful than Dark elves, who have black magic and live in the shadows and dark. The Dark elves are normally more enticing than light elves, meaning they are more appealing to the opposite gender. The Dark elves use their magic for bad while the Light elves use it for good. The Light elves and Dark elves hate each other, but occasionally they do fall in love with one another. Elves can be either male or female
Faeries
Faeries are normally as big as a hand, sometimes a tad bigger, and have small delicate butterfly-like wings. Usually faeries are mean and vain but some are good. All faeries have element powers and their looks depict what that power is. A faerie has a bright glow and the color of the glow also depicts it's element. Faeries are normally female, but male faeries are not exactly rare.
Unicorns
Unicorns look very much like a horse, but have a single horn on their forehead. The horn is able to heal anything it touches, whether it be a flower or tree, or itself or another. The eyes of a unicorn glow slightly, and the glow changes color depending on the mood. (Red; anger, White; normal, ect.) Unicorns can be tamed but not owned exactly. They choose their companion and if you are not deemed worthy then they usually wipe your mind of you ever making contact with it and it runs off into the forest. A unicorn has the power of healing and erasing the minds of a creature that has ever met it. Unicorns can be male and female.
Pegasus
The Pegasus is the sister(/brother) of the unicorn. The Pegasus can be male and female and have large feathery wings, giving them the ability to fly. They can have horns and the horns have the same power as a unicorn's horn does, just not as powerful. Pegasus do not normally have powers and they live in the castle in the skies.
Humans/Hunters
Humans are people who were wandering around the human forest when they stumbled upon the portal. They either let their curiosities get he better of them or they fell, and into the portal they went. The Humans must find me in order to get out of the forest and back to their lives, or they can choose the "other" option made by me. Hunters are people who have been searching the human forest for the portal and have found it. They hunt and capture any creatures found and sell them for money. If you are a Light elf then you are maybe able to purify their corrupted ways and bring them to me to be sent home.
Other
Other creatures can be anything you want that I missed. The forest is filled with many creatures and you can be anything.

Forms:
All creatures live for a very long time here, a few centuries usually. (Delete all in brackets)
Code: Select all
~Mermaid Form~
Username:
Name:
Detailed Description/Pic (Human and Mermaid form):
Personality:
Power Description:
History (optional):
Crush:
GF/BF:
Husband/Wife:
Family (Normal family, then children if any):
Other:

~Siren Form~
Username:
Name:
Power Description:
Personality:
History (Optional):
Other:

~Elf Form~
Username:
Name:
Detailed Description/Pic:
Personality:
Dark/ Light Elf:
Description of Powers:
History (Optional):
Crush:
BF/GF:
Husband/Wife:
Family (Normal family, then children if any):
Other:

~Faerie Form~
Username:
Name:
Personality:
Element:
Color of glow:
Description of powers:
History:
Crush:
BF/GF:
Husband/ Wife:
Family (Normal then children if any):
Other:

~Unicorn Form~
Username:
Name:
Personality:
History:
Crush:
Mate:
Family (Normal then children):
Other:

~Pegasus Form~
Username:
Name:
Personality:
Powers (if any):
History:
Crush:
Mate:
Family (Normal then children):
Other:

~Humans/Hunters~
Username:
Name:
Personality:
Hunter/Human?:
History:
Crush:
BF/GF:
Husband/Wife:
Family (Normal then Children is any):
If given choice, would you go home or use the "Other" option? (Humans only):
Pet (Hunters can have stuff like a wolf but humans only have like cats and small dogs):
Other:

~Other Form~
Name:
Species:
Personality:
History (Optional)
Description:
Crush:
GF/BF, Mate, Husband/Wife:
Family (Normal then children if any):
Other:

Key: Female/Male
Mermaids
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Sirens
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Elves
Darkness:
Evira (RP'd by sɛᴋɛᴛᴛᴀ)
Death Alfr (RP'd by Danazo)
Light:
Sinclaire (RP'd by SaekoiYui)
Aerin (RP'd by PurpleInkFeather)
Ethan (RP'd by glittermousebb)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Faeries
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Unicorns
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Pegasus
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Humans/Hunters
Jun (RP'd by me!)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Others
Kayma (White Tiger, RP'd by gingalover14 [Used to be a human, got changed by me])
Sanctuaire de Valliare Bellacastro (cambion- 1/2 human 1/2 incubus/succubus , RP'd by SaekoiYui)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

My Character:
Username:
LovedHeart
Name:
"My name is Caelia, which means 'Queen' " (Pronounced Kay-lee-uh)
"I look like I'm 18, and I am immortal, but I have lived for over a hundred years."
Species:
"I am the goddess of this realm"
Personality:
Caelia's personality is unknown to most. (RP'd out)
History:
Caelia was once a normal sorceress, with amazing powers. She had the greatest, and oldest, teacher alive and he taught her everything she knows. She has learned more over time, such as creating worlds. One day, she had gone to school to find out that he was dead. This broke her heart and she had almost killed everyone and destroyed the sorcerer's realm. She ran away and went to the human realm to start a new life, but could never fit in because everyone would make fun of how she dressed and talked. Once she was fed up with it, she ran into a dark forest, not knowing where she was. She decided that she would make a new realm and creatures like her to live inside it. When she was finished the ritual she teleported herself and the portal to the heart of the forest and stepped inside, never to come out again. She lived happily in her realm with all the creatures and was looked upon as the ruler and goddess of the forest. She has waited to find someone to love her and her to love him back, but hasn't found anyone yet.
Description:
Her shoes: http://i796.photobucket.com/albums/yy24 ... 1267792890 (They go up to her lower knee)
Her Wings: http://images.kaneva.com/filestore8/482 ... eAngel.jpg (They are this color and are as big as 4 arms put together.)
Her Circlet: http://farm2.static.flickr.com/1254/515 ... 339890.jpg
Crush:
Must impress her
GF/BF, Mate, Husband/Wife:
Crushes first
Family:
She was taken away from her parents when she was born to become a sorceress.
Other:
Her dress, hair and eyes show her emotion. When she is angry, her dress (the parts that are blue in the pic) turn red and her eyes glow a fiery color and her hair catches on fire. When she is normal, her dress is blue and her eyes glow a watery blue, also her hair is a sea blue and is very water like and long (The pic exactly). When she is bored, her dress and eyes are gray, and her eyes don't glow. Her hair is short and gray/white, and boring. When she is sad, her eyes become clear and her dress becomes white with teardrop shapes spotted along it. Also her hair becomes white and medium sized. When she is depressed her dress becomes black and her hair and eyes glow raven black. She has many other combos but there are just too many moods. She is able to take the shape of any creature she likes and uses magic to do so. She is very graceful and sometimes she looks like she is floating. The 'other' option for humans is they can let her use her powers to turn the human into a creature and live the rest of their life as a creature. The side affect is that they don't remember where they came from and anything about their human life, and they are removed from the lives of their friends and family like they were never born. Also only she and her closest friends know they exit to the humans.

Example of first post:
'Characters name' was walking through a very dark forest in the human realm. She/he has longed to find a place where she/he could be herself/himself, magic and all. She/he eventually didn't know where he/she was and he/she saw a bright yellow light. he/she walked through it and found herself/himself in a magic realm. She/he was overjoyed, when a girl came out, she looked about 18 or 19, but she spoke with such integrity that she must be of a high place in this forest. (Ect. but it dosen't have to be that long, all I want is it to say something about your charrie going through the dark forest and finding the portal, then going through it.)
Last edited by ~U•N•I•Q•U•E~ on Sun Jun 12, 2011 8:11 am, edited 3 times in total.
Attention!I am quitting CS. My pet thread is here. I'm sorry to all of the people I RP with and I just upped and left, but my life has been getting alot more hectic. Bye CS!
~U•N•I•Q•U•E~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Ƭнɛ Ǥℓσωιиɢ Ғσяɛƨт ~Яσмαиcɛ Ғαитαƨʏ ЯƤ~ (Δccɛρтιиɢ)

Postby ~U•N•I•Q•U•E~ » Thu Jun 02, 2011 9:42 am

Bump!
Attention!I am quitting CS. My pet thread is here. I'm sorry to all of the people I RP with and I just upped and left, but my life has been getting alot more hectic. Bye CS!
~U•N•I•Q•U•E~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~U•N•I•Q•U•E~ » Fri Jun 03, 2011 7:33 am

Bump!
Anyone?
~U•N•I•Q•U•E~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~U•N•I•Q•U•E~ » Fri Jun 03, 2011 10:59 am

Bump!
~U•N•I•Q•U•E~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~U•N•I•Q•U•E~ » Sat Jun 04, 2011 2:37 pm

BUMP!
Nobody? <:(
~U•N•I•Q•U•E~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~U•N•I•Q•U•E~ » Sun Jun 05, 2011 5:31 am

Bump
~U•N•I•Q•U•E~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby skïttles » Sun Jun 05, 2011 6:09 am

Username:
sɛᴋɛᴛᴛᴀ

Name:
Evira >>eh•veer•uh<<

Personality:
She has stayed silent for so many hundreds of years that all that is left is cold desire for power and control.

Dark/ Light Elf:
although she may look like a light elf, she is dark.

Description of Powers:
Evira is the mistress of seduction mainly, but she also has the power to transform shadows and/or turn into shadows to travel. She also can make voodoo dolls that are extremely effective, all she needs is a drop of blood from that specific person.

Other:
I was being extremely lazy with this form XD
✂ - - - - - - - - links

[[ art shop
[[ trade thread
It is my un-birthday today!
It is everyone's un-birthday!
...unless it is your birthday,
then it cannot be your un-birthday!

This is Etsy...say "Hi" :)

I JUST WANNA SNUGGLE HER SHE'S SO CUTE!
skïttles

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~U•N•I•Q•U•E~ » Sun Jun 05, 2011 6:11 am

Woo! Finally! Accepted!
~U•N•I•Q•U•E~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby skïttles » Sun Jun 05, 2011 6:13 am

cool :)
✂ - - - - - - - - links

[[ art shop
[[ trade thread
It is my un-birthday today!
It is everyone's un-birthday!
...unless it is your birthday,
then it cannot be your un-birthday!

This is Etsy...say "Hi" :)

I JUST WANNA SNUGGLE HER SHE'S SO CUTE!
skïttles

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~U•N•I•Q•U•E~ » Sun Jun 05, 2011 6:28 am

Yep
Bump!
~U•N•I•Q•U•E~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me