The Path That Was Chosen~A Stray Role-Play [O/A]

For roleplaying regular/real-world species with real-world limitations, e.g. cats, dogs, wolves, lions, bears.

The Path That Was Chosen~A Stray Role-Play [O/A]

Postby Scararb » Thu Mar 22, 2018 4:40 am

The Path That Was Chosen

The path, it can be dark, cold and lonely most of the time, and it's not your fault. Some choose this life, they decided they wanted to be alone fend for themselves but some, did not, Some were thrown out into the cold, some were left, abandoned without any reason why or any hint that it would happen but they have fallen onto the path as well. whether they wanted to or not, they are there.
Sometimes if they are lucky enough they could find others like them, alone and cold and join together to survive, to make the world a little less dark, a little less only on the path that they were thrown onto. It all depends, Do you want to be alone or do you want someone with you in the end?

Rules
*All Tess rules apply
*Please be kind to one and another
*Have as many Characters as you wish but only have as much as you can handle
*Please do not be mates with your own characters
*No God playing
*Please no mini modding please
*Fade to black if and when needed
*No Mary Sues or Garry sues, all characters have flaws
*Do your best to stay active, if you know you will be gone for a week or longer please let me know because if i am not informed i will remove you from the Role-play
*When in OOC please use []{}()
*Post forms in the discussion thread
*At least 2 sentences per post please, this is the bare minimum
*Have fun

Code: Select all
Image/Description here [img][/img]
UserName:
Name:
Meaning of name:
Breed:
--
History:
Personality:
Fears:
--
Sexual orientation:
Crush:
Mate:
Family:
Other Relations:
Any Other Information:

Cats
Dogs

Females
Females

Jay-3 Years-Pg 1-Scararb
Faith-2 Years-Pg 1-Scararb

Rose-4 Years-Pg 1-Scararb

Sydney-3 Years-Pg 3-Sunflower,

Libby-3 Years-Pg 4-Lifeisgoldendoodles

Emarey-3 Years-Pg 6-~CynicalMinds~

Valkyrie-3 Years-Pg 6-~CynicalMinds~

Males
Males

Tau-4 Years-Pg 1-Scararb
Felix-2 Years-Pg 1-Scararb

Valerian-3 Years-Pg 3-Moonlessnight
Absalom-4 Years-Pg 6-~CynicalMinds~

Titus-3 Years-Pg 3-Moonlessnight

Max-3 Years-Pg 5-Sunflower,

Kits
Pups

Minx-Male-3 Months-Mother Jay-Pg1-Scararb
Sol-Female-3 Days-Pg4-Lifeisgoldendoodles
Moon-Male-3 Days-Pg4-Lifeisgoldendoodles
Relationships

A has a crush on B >
B has crush on A <
A and B Share A crush <~>
A and B are Mates <3
A and B are ex Mates </3

Sydney > Titus

Last edited by Scararb on Mon Mar 26, 2018 5:53 am, edited 11 times in total.
Scararb

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: The Path That Was Chosen ~ A Stray Role-Play [O/A]

Postby moonlessnight. » Sat Mar 24, 2018 5:59 am

|| mark cx
moonlessnight.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: The Path That Was Chosen~A Stray Role-Play [O/A]

Postby Scararb » Sat Mar 24, 2018 8:48 am

Jay
3 Years//Crush: Open//Tags: Minx

The sun was out, small clouds littered the sky as the female boxer wandered around a field of grass with the small kitten following by her side. The female was being led by the kitten as she was told there was something he had wanted her to see, so she went along without question. The two of the had stopped at what seemed to be the same field but now their were flowers filling the ground, the plain grass now colorful. "Minx when did you find this?" she said amazed by the sight.

Minx
3 Months//Tags: Jay

The small male kitten was padding along with a smile on his face, he had known that his mother would love the sight as much as he did. When they arrived he sat down and watched her expression change which in turn made him happier "Well i was just wandering around while you took a nap, i know i wasn't allowed to leave but i was bored and then i came upon this and i knew you would like it!" he exclaimed with a small voice, he was now standing at his feet, his small nub tail wagging. "Yes Minx i am upset that you left but i love this, thank you for bringing me here" Jay had responded as the two now walked into the flower field, stopping and looking at every flower.

Tau
4 Years//Crush: Open//Tags: Rose

The larger male walked along a dry dirt path, he was on a mission to find food as the two of them were in need. The male walked along in silence while his sister Rose was walking along his side, looking around every few moments, trying to start a conversation but it would end quickly. After some time the two had found a small bit of food and was now laying under a tree eating what they had gotten which was left over meat.

Rose
4 Years//Crush: Open//Tags: Tau

Rose helped her brother gather some food, it was not much but it was enough for the day, she now laid with his under a large willow tree, her head lays on her paws glancing over at Tau every few minutes to see what he was up too. The male seemed to be taking a nap so Rose stood to her feet to go on a walk, to stretch her legs and see the area. The area that the two of them had decided to stay in had a few willow trees and not far from there was a pond which reflected the clear sky that was above them currently. Rose hummed to herself as she walked to the pond to examine the water, see if anything lived in it, to see how clear it was, she was going to spend some amount of time here.
Scararb

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sunflower, » Sat Mar 24, 2018 9:01 am

sydney
      x ; location: the city/trash cans in an alley way ; tagged: none/titus
        sydney lifted her head up, letting out a gentle sigh. it had been a rough night- she had barely slept. sleep was rare for sydney these days- she was always alert, making sure she was safe. it hadn't always been like that.. just months ago, she was snuggled up on the couch with her boy. alex, his name was, and he was syd's best friend. she sighed at the thought, as she stood up- feeling groggy and unhappy. days where she was happy were rare. it wasn't like that when she had her boy by her side. head heavy, she pushed herself up from the ground and started towards the dumpsters. sydney used to be quite picky with what she ate. she refused to eat scraps from a dirty trash can. now, she was grateful for whatever she could find. food was rare. sydney wasn't exactly a big, muscular dog- so she couldn't fight other dogs for food. she didn't like fighting, anyway. she trotted along, coming to a stop as she saw a much bigger, meaner-looking dog. well damn. there was no way sydney could fight for food with him. he'd win. she cleared her throat gently, to get his attention. syd looked around for a moment, before taking a step forward. "you wouldn't mind sharing your finds in the trash can.. would you?" she asked politely, as she lowered her head. she was beyond intimidated by him- but syd simply couldn't go another day without eating. she was starving.
my dream pets are the mini huskies from christmas 2008 :)
sunflower,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby moonlessnight. » Sat Mar 24, 2018 9:51 am

T I T U S
    3 | male | malamute/husky | tags; sydney

the large dog was currently where the dumpsters were, shoving things around with his nose and gathering any food he could find. he would eat some of it, and save the other for his brother, who was also out searching. his ears were perked, nose buried within some trash before he opened his mouth, biting into a can and pulling it from the garbage. it was half empty, though some food contents still remained. pleased with his find, he pushed it to the side for later. as he heard a voice, his body tensed for a moment before relaxing, his head turning to pinpoint the location when his eyes landed on a smaller female dog, looking quite hungry. titus looked to the food stash, grabbing some old yet still edible meat, he slowly walked forward, dropping it down before gently pushing it towards the female with his nose and stepping back. "of course, there is plenty for the both of us," he spoke calmly. valerian may have not been as willing to share, but this female was alone, seemingly. she didn't have a friend or sibling, or mate, to count on to help find food. with that thought, he picked up a bit more and pushed it towards the female as well. valerian was probably getting his fill, anyways. if they went a day without food, it wouldn't be the end of the world.

V A L E R I A N
    3 | male | malamute/husky | tags; open

valerian grumbled softly as he backed away from yet another ripped open trash bag. no food there, either. he had only found a bit of food, some of which he ate, some of which he stashed for later in case titus hadn't gotten any. moving to another pile of bags, he began the work of dragging it out before biting and pulling at the plastic. once it had ripped open, his nose shoved inside the bag, sniffing around. smelling something quite delicious, valerian was quick to bite onto it and remove it from the bag. an almost empty container of peanut butter, but the sides were still slightly coated. his snout shoved into the hole, allowing his tongue to taste the wonderful treat. once he had licked up almost all of the tasty cream, he once again began his search for something a bit more appetizing.
moonlessnight.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sunflower, » Sat Mar 24, 2018 10:25 am

sydney
      x ; location: trash cans in an alley way ; tagged: titus
        she was surprised by his answer, in all honesty. she thought he'd just walk off with what he found, or maybe even try to start a fight. if he had started up something, syd definitely would've ran off. she was rather small, and didn't have a large, muscular build- so theres no way she could've beat him in a fight. she wasn't exactly the fastest dog, either, however she had a light build- so she was probably faster than the gigantic husky standing before her. a soft smile lined her lips, as she dipped her head in appreciation. she was happy with the small piece of meat that he nudged her way, and was surprised when the male offered even more. she couldn't help but let her tail wag a bit. "thank you," she said, as she bent down to nibble on the meat. she lifted her head and studied the male for a second. he was large... very large. but he had beautiful fur and kind eyes. he didn't seem like the type to pick fights whenever possible. she smiled once more and looked up at the large brute. "i'm sydney." she said, as she pulled his offerings closer to herself. the female barely knew this dog- in fact, she had only met him seconds ago. but he seemed kind and trustworthy.. so maybe she could make a friend out of him. she hated being alone, anyway.
sunflower,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby moonlessnight. » Sat Mar 24, 2018 11:29 am

T I T U S

titus watched as the female took the food that he had offered, lowering his head to continue sniffing around a bit before looking back to the smaller dog as she spoke. he nodded his head in response, lifting his head and perking his ears as he looked around the area before resuming his task. his attention, however, returned to the other as she spoke her name. sydney. titus decided to pause his food-seeking and took a seat, looking to the female. "titus. my brother, valerian, is around here somewhere. i apologize in advance if his approach is a bit harsh. he is all bark and no bite." he warned the other, not wanting his brother to come around and scare her off so quickly. it was obvious she wasn't too trustworthy, though, what dog in the streets is anymore? his brother only started fights when it was necessary, so he knew sydney was in no real danger if he was to show up. he just thought it'd be a good idea to warn her in case valerian come barreling over.
moonlessnight.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sunflower, » Sat Mar 24, 2018 12:08 pm

sydney
        titus. hmm. she nodded her head and sat down. it was a bit awkward, as sydney wanted to become friends- but it seemed like titus didn't return the feelings- and was only interested in finding food. she widened her eyes at the mention of his brother. he sounded terrifying, and sydney wanted no part of it. "oh, alright..." she started, as she averted her gaze. syd then whirled around and started off towards the dumpster right next to it. she tore open a bag, shoving her muzzle into it, trying to find anything edible. she managed to find a half-eaten sandwich. it looked old- but then again, sydney was starving.. so she didn't really mind. she dug it out of the bag, cutting her muzzle on a soda can in the process. she winced a bit, as she shook her head. ouch, that hurt. syd gathered her small, pathetic meal together and then turned back to titus. "thank you, titus. y'know, for the food." she offered a small grin, before picking her food up and dragging it to a shady corner. she sat down, and began to eat. it had been days since her last meal- so she was pretty excited to eat.
sunflower,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby moonlessnight. » Sat Mar 24, 2018 12:45 pm

T I T U S

titus nodded his head, watching the female dog move to another dumpster to search for some more food. he continued as well, only finding a few scraps here and there. as she spoke again, his head turned to face her. "of course. i take it you are alone out here?" titus questioned, glancing to his pile and huffing. he really hoped valerian had found at least enough to satisfy his stomach. the two agreed they'd eat until they weren't starving, and then share the rest. as she dragged her food to a corner, titus paused, sniffing around the bags one last time before dragging his as well. he sat down a few feet away from the female, eating the scraps he had gathered. once his stomach was no longer in pain, he stopped eating and decided to wait until valerian got back from his food hunting journey.
moonlessnight.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sunflower, » Sat Mar 24, 2018 1:13 pm

sydney
        syd looked up as the large male plopped down next to her, eating whatever sort of scraps he had found. she sighed, resting her head on her paws. she remembered when she used to be fed only the top brands of dog food. sydney had such a good life when she had lived with her boy. she was treated like a princess! she missed her boy so much. syd often wondered why they had left her- maybe she was too messy? too loud? shed too much? she was beyond confused. one day, she was living a luxurious life, and the next- she was out on the streets. it had been months since she was kicked out of her home, but there hadn't been a day where she didn't think about it since. sydney looked up, and over at titus. "were you born a stray? or did you have an owner?" perhaps that was too invasive. but sydney didn't really have a filter anyway. she tilted her head a bit, perking her ears forward.
sunflower,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me