Collection Discussion Thread ♡ NEW Poll!* ♡

Discussion about the Pets, Items, Dress-ups, Events, Site, Forum or other CS features!

Do you use C$ to ‘buy’ pets/items for your collection?

All the time!
17%
Yes, sometimes.
53%
No.
14%
No, I never have success.
3%
I haven’t tried it.
14%

Total votes : 1145

Re: Collection Discussion Thread V.1 ♡ Poll Finally Updated!

Postby Animall » Thu Mar 08, 2018 9:44 am

I have a few smaller collections that I've been working on recently, and most of them happen to be ones I started before I quit and came back, so its been a few years, haha!
    I just FINALLY finished collecting all of the littermates from the Sortic/soxic litter from 2009. I had all of them for a while, but I was really insistent on getting all true dates. Come to find out, the white sortic is ridiculous to find, and even more ridiculous if you want the true date one :P Needless to say, I got lucky in a trade and finally have them all!

I've also recently decided to super focus on finishing my Medieval Faire collection, which is proving to be super difficult as well. I have 5 items left to find, and most of them are tokens. I just got the map out of a very lucky trade I got, so that marks down another difficult token!
    I also just finished collecting all of the pets from the Medieval Faire event, after finding it (again) super difficult to trade for a true date I had to swap for. I got em all though! Im very happy with my progress <3

Do you laugh about me whenever I leave?
Or do I still need more therapy?
(fake out)

↞ infj ⎯ she/her ⎯ adult user ↠

trade thread
auction thread

ImageImageImage
Animall

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Durnehviir » Thu Mar 08, 2018 2:49 pm

Ive made really big progress on my collection!
    Last week I won a giveaway and got this VR Tess dragon that has helped take a lot of stress off my shoulders. I’ve also won a BMD a little while ago which I’m super happy about!

Now, on my pony collection, I’m super close to completing several years, but I still have much to go!
    2009 - 33 to go!
    2010 - 54 more!
    2011 - 11 more!
    2012 - complete
    2013 - only 5 more!
    2014 - 18 more!
    2015 - only 1 more!
    2016 - 7 more!
    2017 - complete!!

Edit: Lmao cx I’ve has the last pony I needed for 2012 the entire time!!! Haha! Also, just got a few more. Thank you all cx
Durnehviir

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby dibidibidis » Thu Mar 08, 2018 4:36 pm

Literally just,, 7 more store pets to go!

All I need is the Skelebun (hA), Orange Cerberus (oof), Eat me/Drink Me (double oof) Nonjeweled Liontail, White Lolita, and Pink Punk!
So basically the 4 big hitters, 2 sorbet-level-demand, and that one unfortunate Pink Punk. xD
I've actually managed to get doubles of both the Orange Punk and Yellow Punk, but for some reason I just can't find someone with a Pink Punk? >.>;;

Here are my most recent two! I'm still a little shell-shocked I managed to get them (so quick in succession, too!), as they're both needed for my collection and dream pets. <3
ImageImage

----

As for other collections, I've started collecting old-lineart Guinea Pigs! Haven't made a group yet (I'll probably go do it right after I post this xD), but I've added all missing ones to my WL. I'm at 5/13, I believe?

Finally, I just need one more dragon for my Malk Dragon collection -- the elusive UR White Malk Dragon!
Affording it (and its demand) probably won't be that bad, the problem is actually finding one I can offer on... :,>
you did well today, you worked hard
04.08.1990-12.18.2017

(previously G a i u s)
dibidibidis

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ElementalInsanity » Fri Mar 09, 2018 3:15 am

@legoless Eyy!! Awesome!! What five more do you have to go?

@Durn Congrats on winning those!Thats super awesome and definitely cool to win them, especially that BMD! I’m exited to see how your collection goes for ponies, too.

@Animall oh I don’t envy you there. The medieval faire items seem super hard to get. :/

@Answrs ahhh regrouping pets is always so hard. I had 5oo to regroup and I thought that was bad, let along 3.3k. =U

@Spearow, I’m with you on that, it seems so hard to find TD rats that it’s honestly surprising. I wonder if it’s because they weren’t adopted as much originally, or people just never have them up for trade..?

@dib ooo. 7 more store pets, that’s awesome. It seems all store pets have a crazy demand now, I do not envy anyone trying to obtain them now. I wish you the best of luck!! Keep us posted hehe. I love watching people get pets in their collection.

And omg yes. It wasn’t until this year I finally obtained a white malk dragon. They are HARD to find, and honestly it seems even harder to obtain when you’ve found one. Just be persistent and keep checking auction threads and trade threads, that’s how I found mine.

No progress on my collection yet, but tbh I’m not really looking right now. I really want the holly dog and Bengal, I think. They’ve both become dreamies now in my searching, lol funny how that happens right, and I’d really love to get them off the second page of my wishlist. I just can’t exactly afford either of them right now.
Image Image
Not active, won’t reply to pms/trades.
10/08/22 <3
Complete Collection Achieved 9/11/18
If you are foed you may still send me a pm
ElementalInsanity

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spearow » Fri Mar 09, 2018 4:59 am

I'm trying decide what species to focus on next since my collection is kind of at a standstill as far as progress goes. I have ten pages of wishlist left, and that includes a handful of hoard pets. I'm not going to even think to focus on canines. Cause, no. xD But I am almost done with a few collections:

Malk wolves- missing only this fella. I would love to finish my malk wolf collection, but the only place I have seen this guy is twice in the pound. qq
      Sitting Cats- missing 7
      Lions- missing August PPS, '09 Valentines, July Lioness, and UR lion. So that isn't happening anytime soon.
      Bunnies- I am missing so many bunnies. All the bunnies. xD And I'm not worried about that skellebun, not meant to be.
      Butterfly wolves- missing the two big list ones, the butterbun ur and dark shima, then a very rare from 2009, and I think that's it?
      Tess horses- missing the purple and mint, then a tan one.
      Horses&Ponies- I would love to work on these. I'm missing the dice pps and the other foal with its lineart. The BHA horse, a zombie pony, the roadkill PPS, an '09 pony, and five store horses (carousel horses, chestnut arabian, clydesdale, and Tyr 2012 store horse). And the UR foal but eh. And I'm not counting those chia store horses/unicorns.
      Dragons- Besides the red, white, grey, and blue malks. This little guy has evaded me for so long and idk how.

While I want to cut my wishlist down I also don't have the fodder so I'm not sure what to do yet, wait unti lDecember 18th and see if I get lucky xD
▌▓
▌▓
▌▓
▌▓
▌▓
▌▓
▌▓
▌▓
▌▓
▌▓
▌▓
▌▓
▌▓
▌▓
▌▓
xx
xxxImage
xx
xxx
❥ Trade me?
xxstatus: tired
x x
xxtradesisolistoAuction
xx➵ Looking for wishlist!
Spearow

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby kee; » Fri Mar 09, 2018 5:12 am

I just counted up the actual number of pets I have left on my wishlist to complete my collection (so basically all of my wishlist pets except the few hoardies), and I need 43 more.
    How can I be so close, yet it feel so far away? ;u;

-kee
𝐁𝐑𝐎𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐑, 𝐀𝐍𝐀𝐊𝐈𝐍.
leo | she/her | athlete
american | vegetarian
𝐘𝐎𝐔.─────
song of the week:
with every wish by bruce springsteen
kee;

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Eaglespirit » Fri Mar 09, 2018 6:37 am

Adopt virtual pets at Chicken Smoothie!
Got you :D!
My 2016 collection is now complete except for URs
Unless I've missed some random pet in my trade groups ha ha
Currently Collecting:
Cats- 8 Left - Lions - UR Lion
2013 - ??
All Advent List Pets - ??

Trades/Chicken$ stores
Rares For Trade
1C$ Each
2 For 1C$ 2C$ and Over
Eaglespirit

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby BananaBean » Sun Mar 11, 2018 4:09 am

! have decided to start a few new collections!
my new ones are pps blanket kittens, baby bunnies, and sitting cats! im very excited to start collecting some new pets!
BananaBean

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Dryadalis » Sun Mar 11, 2018 2:44 pm

http://www.chickensmoothie.com/accounts ... ageStart=0

I'm so proud of this syrian hamster collection! I set myself the goal of collecting them all without trading/ buying a single one! So every single cutie in this group has been gifted, adopted or saved from the pound and it's just reached 110!! not many more to go now, mostly rares I think but I love it c:
Last updated 07/05
My overall pet count (not including 2020)

Total regular adopts: 8357/10025
Special Release: 9/41
Store Pet: 172/253

27/04 - 7973 | 30/04 - 8238
Dryadalis

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby angel furby » Sun Mar 11, 2018 10:03 pm

just recently got the last cat i needed from 2015! only need two more from 2016, and four from 2014- i still have a loooong way to go with collecting every single cat, sometimes i think i've come pretty far then i look at my cat groups and get unmotivated all over again. but, hey! i'd say i'm doing pretty good right now.
angel furby

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me