Kalon Fanclub V.4

Join or create fan clubs about your favorite things!

Re: Kalon Fanclub V.4

Postby hiraeth + hound » Fri Mar 09, 2018 4:48 am

streaming noi & okahui's neon babies !! taking a lil break, will be back on later tonight

stream

@aporia. im gonna take damien ok i love those peachy colors !! also look at all those event items holy hecc, gl with trading !!
        @lordren nice to see you around !! that first kit is like one of my fave ever, im a total sucker for natural colors (esp red browns) + whites, i hope you find them a super amazing growth !! ♥
        @croaky speaking of beautiful natural + white kals - beau and calypso are gorgeous ! ! definitely one of the fave two heads ive seen.
Last edited by hiraeth + hound on Fri Mar 09, 2018 9:53 am, edited 1 time in total.
hiraeth + hound

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby petrify » Fri Mar 09, 2018 5:04 am

replies wrote:@ coffeebean,: hope you're having a wonderful day/night as well! congrats on recieving sawyer, he's super duper cute?? i love his lil ears! good luck trading your items, i hope you get some offers that you like :0 also hope you can save up for a standard myo!!
    @ shibeboi: best of luck getting commissions! also rip to closing out your tab accidentally,, i hate doing that smh, especially when you have a bunch of things written down
    @ mackstarr: salem & juneau are absolutely gorgeous?? i especially love salem!! i love black/orange/red colors so salem is just perfect hnng,, i also love the story for him! the fact that he's also into paranormal things & my favorite colors is awesome haha. those growths, btw?? absolutely stunning!! i especially love pea,, those ears, man. also good luck trading !!
    @ high noon: kiyoshi, as a kal & as a human, is so beautiful!! you should definitely be proud of that art, so pretty :")
    @ neongraveyard: congrats on all of those kiddos! :0 i really love lars's design by the way?? (& the fact he's a cryptid hunter haha) & the story for alpha, i'm a sucker for stranger things so i especially luv. also, lark's colors?? they go so well together?? i really love it ahhh ! i might have to pm you about relationships as well ;0 good luck with getting a growth done for xylona btw!!
    @ Reiji: holy crap look at all those replies!! :0 bless your soul & rip,, thank you for all the compliments on my kals though!! my heart,, warmed,, if you ever want your kals to be friends with any of em, don't be afraid to pm me. i might just pm you though after this tho haha. also,, i feel gabriel on a personal level?? like i'm not that bad but like... mood. i just want to hug him. & ooo carisi,, i love the story you have for him. i luv him as well. i especially love his shine! also, good luck getting trade offers for lee! he's a cutie
    @TheEpicElephant: good luck getting growths for your kiddos, my dude! i know the struggle l o l
    @ croaky: beau & calypso are absolutely gorgeous omg i have such a soft spot for multiple head kals,, i hope you can get a growth for your beautiful beans soon!!
    @ lordren: hope work & college have been going well for you! but good luck with getting growths & a transfer for your babies!! can i just say that i'd give my life for the second & fourth kit you have there,, they're just so beautiful i love them skskskakmsn
    @ aporia.: omg the subject for your post made me laugh, i love that vine. also rip bc you got sunburnt,, try some aloe vera or smthin!! burns but it helps, apparently. hope you can get growths for your babies soon & you get some trades that ya like! your new babes are cuties btw, i especially love the color & style of slyvia's hair!!
    @ watchdog.: hope everything in your stream goes well!! unfortunately i can't join bc my laptop is stupid :^(

hello again to you all!! hope everyone is well. here to introduce another two kals
    & reintroduce one of my girls that have recently got a growth ^^

first, the love of my life, malus michael
    he's put into the same futuristic au that i previously talked about, along with his
    sister who i'm about to introduce. they're little con artists who love making life
    harder for big companies n stuff :) his friends call him malus while people he meets
    through gangs & stuff know him by michael ! he's actually a quite nice guy when
    you actually get to know him & a very supportive friend!

second, the other love of my life, meera maverick !
    she's malus's twin sister & you usually won't see the two of them apart, unless their
    "missions" instruct them to be apart. she's the blunt one out of the two & has some
    anger issues, which often results in her getting in physical fights out on the town,
    which malus has to then resolve before the cops come or something. friends know
    her as meera, "business" partners know her as maverick.

third, my girlie griffon got a growth! still need to pm somebody about approval for
    her growth, though, which i shall do shortly :0 big thanks to charleroi, who also did
    her growth,, they're absolutely amazing hnnng <3
    now that she's older, she's chilled out considerably since she was a child, since she
    now takes meds for her adhd! she's an intern as of now, but her love for photography
    hasn't faded! she's better at it now that she's older & it's more of a hobby now than
    anything & her friends often have her take pictures when they go to events together
    n stuff
petrify

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby tenturo » Fri Mar 09, 2018 5:16 am

@ignominyy ;; oof congrats on the new kids ! that top one is absolutely gorgeous ! congrats on your growth as well <3
      @watchdog ;; ahh i'm excited to see these kiddos ! i'll definitely pop into the stream if i've got some free time <33
      @apiora ;; oof , good luck getting your growths done , as well as trading items ! i might have to send you an offer later on ! and goodness , those kids are so cute ! congratulations <33
      @lordren ;; oh wow ! those kids are gorgeous , and holy heck i'm excited to see that transfer , what a gorgeous edgy bean v; best of luck getting those growths and that transfer done , wow !
      @croaky ;; holy hecc , beau and calypso are just ;;v;; absolutely gorgeous ?? im at a loss for words , just wow . i hope you can find an amazing growth artist <33
      @TheEpicElephant ;; best of luck getting your kal approved ! and ahh gl getting that growth done <3
      @Reiji ;; holy crap that's a lot of replies m8 ! also yes , non-rarity edits can always be used regardless of myo rarity <3 and congrats on the kids ! i love seeing lots of development <3
      @neongraveyard ;; holy heck all those new kals !! im absolutely in love , wowie , congrats m'dude !
      @high noon ;; ajkwhfkh mAN ThaT aRt holy crap ;v; im really really jealous , wow . i hope your day manages to get better <33
      @mackstarr ;; woah woah , kits ;v; im in love ?? esp that second kiddo , wowie ! those growths look absolutely gorgeous as well !
      best of luck trading & gifting !
      @shibeboi ;; ahh best of luck getting some commissions ! hopefully you'll get plenty of orders !

i'm super super excited to say that i finally got lorelei grown ! also was approved by the lovely nektar <33
      she was grown by the absolutely lovely kanadensis [10/10 would recommend , she looks amazing and kana got her done really quickly <33] she's definitely open for potential friends but i'm still doing a lot of developing on her with the rest of her family.

welp , i'm off cooldown on march 11th , that's like 2-3 days i think ? i'm tentatively taking ooc breeding offers on my kals as I don't have anything currently planned . my kals are linked in my sig , but here it is again just for handiness .
      ophelia is extremely extremely tentative for offers , as it will be her last breeding and i'm not yet what i want to do for it .
      everyone else is open to offers , i'll be a little picky on offers for amaya as well .

i'm taking a few kalon - only requests [free , yes] i'll more than likely only be doing headshots / busts , and they'll be full-color as well as shaded [see this example <33]
      please pm me a ref of a kal you'd like done , as well as a preferred pose (if you have one)
      1. Vagabond
      2. master of spaz
      3. Silver Pandorica

edit ;; thank you all for the interest <33 i may end up taking a few more if i get any more interest , but the list above is the three i'm definitely doing <3

░░
    i promise
    ────────────────────────────
    l
    tenturo
    she / her
    gemini
    ⋯ ⋯⋯⋯⋯
    i am
    ⋯⋯⋯⋯ ⋯
    pansexual
    infp-t
    active
    ┌─── ── ── ── ── ── ── ── ── ── ─┐
    [url]comms[/url] ⋅ kalscredit ⋅ [url]n/a[/url] ⋅ to-do

└─ ── ── ── ── ── ── ── ── ── ───┘
    '┌─ ── ── ── ─┐
    '│─ ── ││ ── ─│
    '└─ ── ── ── ─┘
    ███
    ███
    ┌─ ── ── ── ─┐
    │─ ── ││ ── ─│
    └─ ── ── ── ─┘

'───────────────────────────────'
    worthy!!lxworthy!!
    [ ─`;.-' TO HOLD ─ ]l
    ┌ ┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄ ┐
    you matter
    sleepy
    pms open <3
    comms open
    └ ┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄ ┘
    ── in your ───
    [`arms.❜'

tenturo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Takk » Fri Mar 09, 2018 5:52 am

Looking to trade my rare natural mutation edit (tall, whiskers, goop) for other items. I'm interested in an any rare edit or multiple uncommon edits (2-3), prefer ear, fur or eye edits. Would also like a rare and below auto pass and can throw in other items for this (shine, claw, common or standard hair edits)

Seeking relationships!

Might also be seeking friends for Mugwort? His real name is Valance but he doesn't really like it, prefers to be Mog or Mugwort. He's my slightly crazy, schizophrenic boy who will grow up to be a surgeon since he loves anatomy and helping others; even if he can't talk to others. He gets along better with mature personalities, so kits and adults alike are welcome! Maybe a mentor or parent too, but I'll look at any relation offers ^^
@Tenturo: What a pretty girl, congrats! Those are cute little ears too
@ignominyy: Congrats on the kiddos! Griffon is pretty too, sounds like they'd get along with quite a few of my kals
@watchdog. Wish I could join but currently working ;v;
I grew my babe Leon and he's everything I wanted him to be! He's a cold loving ski and snowboard teacher mainly set in Alaska (possibly Canada) and I'd love to find him some friends. Also if anyone is open for art stuff I'd enjoy a few pieces of him, but mainly would like some relations for him. Generally easy going and positive though he can be a bit blue when he's had his fill of happiness. Probably an excessive hot coco fanatic

HMMM I finally got my girl some glow edits so she's everything I wanted her to be! Azalea is open for friends, co workers and a mate in both modern and medieval fantasy universes. She has fairly detailed settings on her page if you wanna take a glance, but she's more or less a shy nature lover who dedicates herself to helping others and animals.

Orca is my witch girl who has a hidden love for motorcycles! She's very sweet and keeps to herself but could use some friends in her life. Set anywhere in modern fantasy to the 1950's, she lives with her family in a marshy forest but craves to expose herself to world and be normal. I'm looking for any flavor of friend; rebels, fellow witches, a bad boy who enjoys showing off his ride to an easily impressed girl, anything!

@aporia. What a haul, congrats on so many items..! If Damien doesn't scare easy maybe him and Mog could be friends
@lordren: I could probably do the 3rd kiddo if you can't find someone, my growths tend to be free or really cheap ^^"
@croaky: The kits has to have existed three weeks to be grown, they're well past due if my memory serves! GL finding someone though, design looks simple enough but dat hair cx
@TheEpicElephant: I think nektar and riddles are always open for approvals if you wanna send 'em a quick PM! If you don't find a growth artist I could probably do it, but his hair won't be as shiny
@Reiji: Lee has beautiful colors so hopefully you can be happy with either choice! Get a tail edit and drag that lovely blue over! And yes, non rarity edits are allowed on any MYO as far as I know. My rare and under for example has skinny
@neongraveyard: His markings are a little dark for me to see, so I can't help with the growth... But I love all the new kids, Wallace sounds pretty interesting and I have a few witch kals and a demon hunter that might make friends with him
@high noon: Sorry to hear that... Cute art though, I love to vent draw myself
@mackstarr: Congrats on the babes, they're both very pretty! And that second growth is to die for; I love the flower design on the back tuft
@coffeebean, OMG *grabby hands* So cute! I might be interested in horn edits later but it'd be for a kal that hasn't been judged yet ^^"
Takk

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kyar » Fri Mar 09, 2018 5:59 am

Replies!

@Zailune
Ah man, I'm so sorry to hear you haven't been feeling well! That's a tough transition - going from not being around and not being able to do anything to jumping right back into it. But I sincerely do hope you're feeling better. We'll have to catch up sometime! I know we haven't talked a ton and I'm not so great at always being punctual with responses but it'd be really nice to get a casual conversation going. Fingers crossed that things are improving for you irl! And congratulations on the babies! Julibee did a wonderful job on the little cuties - although I totally feel you on the naming bit. I have a hard time with that sometimes too - even if I really love the kit(s). Names are tough! Then of course we're getting to the real kicker - finding artists. I wish I could say I have the time for it but I really don't think I do - I'm sorry! Though I wish you the very best in finding the perfect growth and MYO revamp artist(s) - I know there is an abundance of talent in this community and in an ideal world it wouldn't take long to find someone. It's just tricky with everybody being so busy. Anyhow! I do hope that you're able to get a few connections going with the community and find yourself the perfect artists for the job! I'll be seeing you around I'm sure!
@whim
Your new little kit is just gorgeous - I'm always amazed by watchdog's work and I'll admit that kit was my favorite of the batch lol - I can't get over those facial markings! Anyway - I voted for Aria because who doesn't love a good bit of opera? No but seriously I think it's a sweet little name personally but any of the ones you have on that poll would be really really cute. Best of luck deciding on your favorite! Sometimes I feel like polls help and sometimes I feel like you're still left wondering in the end - lol. Either way though - you've got an absolutely stunning sassy little singer kid there!
@Vagabond
Ahh you have me cracking up at Albert-Alexander J.Dean Karrow-Kendrick just for the name. That's a thing of beauty right there. I love the fun of having a ridiculously long name to deal with - and the thought of him being this like, "Well yes I'm a guard, but that doesn't mean I can't look nice," personality is killing me. I always want to do more relationships but I'm so bad at keeping up on them - I really need to maintain what I've got if I'm gonna stand any chance of keeping them ahhh. But I hope you can find those pretty sunset-hued kids some great relations!! They're both super adorable and polar opposite siblings are so much fun. :) Good luck trading your event items too! Looks like you've got a pretty good haul there!
@coffeebean,
Aww - Sawyer is adorable!! I love his fluffy little ears and big fluffy tail - and of course making him puppy-like seems only appropriate with that sweet little face. :) Good luck finding some friendships for him, I'm sure it won't be hard though - because who doesn't love dogs? As far as event items go - you got a really nice bundle! You piqued my interest with your mention of the horn edit and it also looks like you've got some common fur items which I was sort of after - I might send you a PM depending on if I have anything worth offering lol. I'm planning on looking for some offers on the items I got too - so we'll see how it goes! Your artwork is so sweet - I love how adorable your style is! The lines are really soft too and they just look so darn cute. :) Best of luck saving up for that MYO slot! I'm about to spend the majority of my points on a MYO for a trade so I don't have much to spare - but I wish you the best in your hunt for commissions!
@shibeboi
The events are a blast, aren't they? I've loved every one I've participated in so far lol. The staff just have such great ideas let's be real. Ah - sorry you weren't able to get the rare item you were after - those can be a lot of fun but they sure aren't easy to achieve. Congrats on the upcoming trade though! You'll have to show us the kalon you end up getting lol. :) In the meantime I wish you the best on your commissions as well - that's a pretty cute little piece lol. It certainly will take some time to save up for a rare item but that doesn't mean you can't do it! I've got my fingers crossed for you - I'd love to see you able to bring one home! :)
@mackstarr
LOOK AT YOUR PRECIOUS KIDS
Ahhh I'm in love. Salem is a handsome little devil and I love the thought of him surrounded by like snakes and lizards and exotic birds. Juneau is gorgeous too - I totally see the northern lights connection! I'd be very curious to see where she ends up going - she's got such a lovely and intriguing design I can see the draw of fantasy. She definitely gives off some magical, mystical vibes. Good luck finding pregrowths for the two of them, too! Sinnacereal is… fantastic. I've been stalking their work lately honestly and I'm so impressed? I just love something about their style, I don't know. They rocked your kids though - look at how adorable they are! December is really gorgeous - honestly if I didn't have a trade planned I'd totally make an offer! I hope you're able to get something nice for her though - and find her a great new home! :) Good luck with your readoption too - it's so sweet of you to give newer members of the community a chance to build up their kalon family! I'm sure they're gonna go to an awesome home. :)
@high noon
Ooh - wow Red! They're so stunning! I remember that kit now although I'll admit I had to think for a moment - there are so many pretty scaley babies out there now I couldn't recall whose was whose. You've got such an awesome style - and I'm glad you took the time to do something for yourself! You're always so busy doing things for others - you definitely deserve a little personal artwork here and there. :) And of course it turned out absolutely gorgeous - I'm never gonna get over how you do your hair goodness gracious. But I'm also really digging the way you did the sleeves - they look so drapey and wonderful. You're too good at what you do, man.
@neongraveyard
oh hey some familiar faces No but really, I'm so glad you're enjoying the kids! It's crazy to see that you've already gotten Wallace all grown up - I was shocked when I saw him… well, big! Kanadensis is a great growth artist too - I've seen a few of their other works and I totally agree with you. Wow! But on a more relevant note - I adore Alpha's color scheme and come on - who doesn't love Stranger Things? It's such a cool idea and I love the concept you've come up with for him! The occasional cafe visitor omg. Brilliant. I wish I had time for relationships - but good luck finding friends and the like for all your great new kids!! And good luck finding growth help too - I'm afraid I don't recognize the kit from just the lines but they look pretty complex lol. I can definitely see why you'd call in for backup! I've had a few times myself where I just… said… nah. Can't do it. Not gonna happen. But yeah! I do hope you can find someone ready to pick it up and help you out! :)
@Reiji
Holy hannah that's no joke on the replies there. Wow! Impressive work - I think the amount of replies say it all but the time stamps just go to show too how much effort was put into all of them!! I know people really appreciate that so I can guarantee you've made quite a few people smile - nice work!! I know how you feel though - I always spend at least an hour on replies too rip. Not that long though! Man. Wow. But yeah, I'm not sure if you've gotten an answer yet but you can do non-rarity edits on MYOs! I've done at least one or two MYOs for people that included NR edits. :) I feel really bad for Gabriel ahh. The thought that like… he's this super great cook but no one will ever know because he doubts himself and shuts himself in… He's too pure. And too relatable, honestly. Good luck with your trading/reconnecting with Lee - I really like those colors, not gonna lie lol. But I definitely hope you can either find something that clicks with you or find a new kid that you do connect with better!
@TheEpicElephant
Oh cool, I love the frozen-glacier-fossil vibe I'm getting from your MYO! If you still haven't heard back from staff I'd totally recommend PMing someone who is open for doing approvals. It's much more efficient than just hoping someone will see the thread! Jason is adorable too - I hope you're able to find someone to do a growth! He doesn't look too complex so hopefully it won't be tough to find someone willing to take him on. I would be open for growths if I didn't already have so much on my plate. Hopefully by the time I get done with everything I owe you'll already have him big and grown!
@croaky
What a little sweetheart - I loved all the kits from that litter but the brown babies… adorable. Simply wonderful. I wish I could say I'm doing growths right now but unfortunately I've got too much going on - sorry! They're really awesome though and I love the two-headed kals. They're super sweet. I can't wait to see what they look like as adults! Fingers crossed that you find someone with the time and skills to master that little angel. :) They're really awesome.
@lordren
If there was a prize for the best collection of kals I would highly consider you as one of the top nominees holy moly. You have way too many beautiful and fantastic kids. Design, development, all of it. Just… too much. Too good. Pls stop. But anyway!! I totally get the busy life thing - I hope you're managing to stay afloat alright! It'll be amazing to see all of those lovely babes grown (/transferred) and I seriously hope you can get it handled without stressing yourself out too much! Make sure you're taking care of yourself first dude. But you're such a sweetheart and I hope you can find the perfect growth artist(s). You deserve it. Honestly.
@aporia.
Such pretty kittos!! I do hope you find a nice growth artist - they're lovely little sugarplums who deserve only the best. Your art style is super cute too by the way, I love the big huge eyes! And good luck finding trades - I'll admit I'm always tempted by a general rare edit lol but I don't think I have anything to offer that's worth that. I might send a PM anyway though - we'll see. It's hard to know until I actually sit down and try to type something up lol. That's when I'll figure out if it even makes any sense. Anyway! I love all the unique personalities for each kit - Damien's story has me the most intrigued I think. What exactly is he getting himself into, hm? Lol. Plus I have a soft spot for those warm color kits lol. Double whammy. Congrats on all of them though - they're just lovely. :)
@watchdog.
Oh hello there I see you. Beautiful stunning and glorious babies. I can't wait until they're done omg. You have way too much talent and need to Calm Down but my goodness I'm so happy for you being hired. You deserve it 10,000%.
@ignominyy
Well where do I even begin? Saturnus did a lovely job on those gorgeous kits and their personalities are absolutely brilliant! I feel like from reading those what… like three sentences each? That I already know the kits and I can totally see them sneaking around together in your futuristic world. That's so awesome! I'll say I was more a fan of Michael's design but I'm really intrigued by Meera's personality! Both of them together is the dynamic duo of course - both design and personality wise - but yeah man. I don't think I could say I really favor one over the other because they're both fantastic! Congrats! And Griffon looks awesome all big and grown too - plus who doesn't enjoy the excitement of developing a personality that changes with time? It's so cool to get to come up with an idea for a kit and then see how they transition into adulthood ahh. She's such a sweetheart!
@Tenturo
WOW what a gorgeous growth!! It's so great to see your baby girl all grown up! I remember her kit - it's so cool to see the translation to the adult lines! Ah man - you have some truly beautiful kids too. I wish I could set up a breeding but I'm trying REALLY hard to cut back on them lol. I've got a breeding planned right now an the potential for 1-2 more down the road so I really need to… not. But I don't doubt you'll find some amazing offers with such gorgeous children! I'll have to keep my eyes on the nursery… wow! I'm cracking up though - you posted your artwork in the time I was writing this and no surprise the slots are already gone. You've got an amazing style and to do those things for free? Wow. That's just incredible. I can't wait to see the finished products! I can already tell they're going to be fantastic. :)
@Takk
Ooh - I might have to PM you about a trade! I'm not sure though… we'll see! I love the potential with the natural mutations item. It's just such a unique thing to have. :) I'm not sure I'll have enough to make the offer worthwhile for what you want - but I guess we'll see! I wish I had time to do more with relationships - you've got a great cast of kalons there lol! It's amazing to see Azalea with glow edits! Wow! They suit her perfectly! And the others are all really gorgeous too. I hope you can find some great friendships - you've definitely got a lot of cool ideas to work with!

Hello again!
It feels like it's been forever. I don't remember the last time I posted here! I've been working in a frenzy to try to keep up with everything and it's gotten my brain a bit fried at times. I'm always down for PMs but always bad at replying to them - so if you're waiting on me and I'm taking too long please don't be afraid to send me another! I'll admit I can be very forgetful at times while I'm juggling a lot.

I don't even know if I've posted about this but most of you probably already know - I've had the extreme honor of being chosen as a nursery GA! It's been an incredible time so far and I'm working on my last batch already. I just wanted to say thank you so much to everyone in this community who has encouraged me over the year+ I've been in the species - you've all been a massive help to me building my confidence and getting back into digital art after a very long hiatus from it. And of course thank you to staff for giving me this opportunity - regardless of the outcome! You're all so incredible and I'm honored to be able to call myself part of the kalon community.

Artwork!
I've really really been meaning to come by and show off some of the incredible artwork I've gotten from the community and friends since… well, basically December really! I finally got it all gathered up into one folder in my sta.sh so I highly encourage you to go check it out and appreciate all the talent this community has!! Thank you SO much to everyone who has done pieces for me - they're absolutely breathtaking. Here are a few highlights!
By Aeryn!
By my fellow GH, Burrito Bunny!
By Unleashed Squid!

Come check out the rest!!

Item Trades?
I'm not totally sure what I'm after, but I was thinking I might want to trade a few items I got from the event! Here's what I have for offers:
Fair warning, I'll be very picky with the halo since I do kinda have plans for it. I'd be very interested in trading some of my lower rarity edits for a common fur or tail edit, or an ear edit! Please PM me if you're interested!

Wrapping Up
No new intros or anything this time around! I've got a couple of babes coming in the next few weeks but for right now I'm sitting tight with the lovely kids I have! Good to stop by though - I'll just keep lurking around here and you can catch me on the kalon server on Discord if you wanna chat! :)
Have a good day y'all.
Please contact me here or on TH - I will no longer be using Discord!
Kyar

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby hayzel » Fri Mar 09, 2018 7:00 am

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
replies
-- pg. 78
@silentsiren -- gosh i adore your designs so much!! louis is gorgeous? his clothes are really well done and i love
how his tail stands out from the rest of the design. his mate is gorgeous and the concept of them both is really
nice. octavio's colours are really nice together. hinata is GORGEOUS. those wings looks like they must have bee
n hard to do but you did amazingly heck, congrats <3
@mika -- good luck getting your ooc breeding! i would offer but i don't really have anybody to offer plus i have
a breeding already planned. rylan is gorgeous though? i hope you get what you're looking for! gl with growths as
well
@mercury -- i hope your stream went well! i've seen a few of your designs and they're beautiful.
@jack -- good luck trading them! body shine is a really nice trait imo. i hope you can get what you're looking for.
your new kalon is really pretty! the browns are really nice shades.
@iuno -- gl trading matrix! he's stunning and merkals are amazing but oof i don't have anything to offer. i hope
you get an offer you really like!

-- pg. 79
@zailune -- congrats on her first litter! the top left is pretty but they all came out really well. i hope you can find
artists <3
@whim -- your new kit is gorgeous? the colours are really nice and i adore the shine and the little pink in the hair,
good luck getting a name chosen.
@vagabond -- six is such a blessing to have <3 albert's blue/brown palette is nice i love the idea you have for him
and cathan is just so pretty to look at ahhh <33
@coffeebean. -- congrats on your new kalon!
@sibeboi -- goodl uck getting commissions!

-- pg. 80
@croaky - holy heck beau and calypso are stunning, definitely a dream design. i love the names you chose for them
as well. good luck getting a growth artist
@lordren - they're all pretty kits, i hope you find people to grow them!
@aporia -- boy i sure do love vine references good luck trading and getting growths! the kits and their
names are really nice. i love them all and i'm gonna steal them thanks
@ignominyy -- gosh i love saturnus' designs. they did so well on your kits. congrats on them all! griffon's growth came
out rally well
@tenturo -- i'm sobbing lorelei is so pretty, such a dream <3 peachy colours are my favourite rn tbh, her palette is gor-
gous. gl with breedings!!
@kyar - gosh it's so nice of you to do so many replies. that must take so long to do though. congrats on being chosen
as a ga! good luck trading your items and all of those art pieces are amazing. they're all wonderful artists!
trading items
the event has been extremely generous to me and by some random chance i've stacked up a few
items, although i'm not sure i plan on using many of them? i'll look at anything, but i'm a liiitle
picky with the uncommon edit and horn edit, but i'm still open to offers on them! just pm me or
contact me via discord [hayzel#9917-- discord would be easier!]
relationships
i have two kalons which i've owned for a while that i'm seeking mates for. again either pm me
here on on discord [hayzel#9917] if you're interested at all <3, please don't ask if your main
priority is to breed, as i don't intend on breeding them for a while.
celeste -- she/her -- bisexual
celeste works as a hacker for a secretive agency. she is introverted, secretive and usually avoids other people. it's not
out of shyness, but because her work has the potential to put those she has a relationship at risk.
she has earned a large sum of money from her job which is easily enough to support her for a long time. she tends to be
pretty snarky and sarcastic a lot of the time. she tends to be awkward as she doesn't spent a lot of time around others.
she'd probably leave her job after finding a mate as she'd fear it'd put them in danger. she adores dogs keeps a little pin
collection. she enjoys sowing and making small computer games in her free time.

florence [flo] -- she/her -- lesbian
pretty timid and terrified what other people think. she worries a lot but is really sweet. she's not very intelligent
and tends to get confused easily but she cares a lot about everybody and does her best to please them. she aspires
to be a performer/actor for broadway musicals but doesn't feel like she's good enough. at the moment she lives in a
small and cheap apartment which she pays for by working at a bookstore. loves reading and poety, singing and acting
and one day dreams of making her dream a reality.

hayzel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

'

Postby nana » Fri Mar 09, 2018 8:03 am

@hayzel i love your kals they are adorable! good luck!
@kyar cute art!!
@takk good luck with all that fun!
firstly i would like to introduce my two new kals yuuri, from the anime yuuri on ice! Image
and my koi fish kal <3

secondly i'm looking to trade my kal jupiter. i'm only looking for pre-made kals or myos that are uncommon or up! thank you!

and lastly, i'm looking to have a pre-growth done. i can pay 50-100 c$!
she's here:
that's all! have a good day!
┌─────── ⋆⋅•⋅⋆ ───────┐
she/they - adult
toyhou.se
bi - audhd
└─────── ⋆⋅•⋅⋆ ───────┘
nana

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby NightFlame22 » Fri Mar 09, 2018 8:18 am

@TheEpicElephant - Jason's such a cute kiddo! I like the little leaf designs <3
@croaky - I love Beau and Calypso! That music note shine is awesome~
@Lordren - Those kits are adorable! I especially love the fiery one at the bottom :0
@aporia. - Oh goodness, I hope your sunburns get better soon! And congrats on your beautiful kits!
@watchdog. - Hope the stream went well! And congrats on becoming an official nursery artist :3
@ignominyy - Malus is an angel :0 save me from those beautiful eyes
@Tenturo - Your art is so nice! Hopefully I'll be able to catch a slot next time <3
@Takk - What a cute kit! I like the name Mugwort, it's very original and cute X3
@Kyar - Holy replies, Batman! That art is lovely, and I absolutely can't wait to see your next nb! All your batches have been lovely so far <3
@hayzel - Celeste is gorgeous *o* I'm such a sucker for space babs... and she's blue, halp XD
@cassafrass - Jupiter looks so nice! Sadly I don't have anything to offer for him ^.^;

Hello again! Hope things are going well for all of you <3 I made a Very Bad Decision in power-walking across campus today after I missed my bus... Don't do exercise right after being sick for three days, that's all I have to say XD I've just got a repost for today ^.^

NightFlame22 wrote:Sadly, I've lost connection to my boy Bec, and since I haven't heard from my trade partner in a month I'm putting him up for offers again ^.^; He's got two rare edits and 2/3 breeding slots; I'd really love a rare MYO for him but I'll look at kalons too ^.^

I know everyone and their mother got a lot of items from the event, but I was wondering if someone would be willing to trade me a common hair edit and/or a tail edit? I've got lots of standard items + a couple of backmane edits, so PM me if you'd possibly consider working something out ^.^;

Lastly, I'd like to advertise my mood board shop again X3 You can order two mood boards per slot! I really love making them so please order XD

Hope you all have a wonderful day~!
┌─────────┐

└─────────┘
╔═════════════════════════╗

x
Hiya! The name's NightFlame, but most call me Night or Flame.
I'm just an exciteable person who loves art and dragons!
Feel free to PM me if you need anything at all <3

╚═════════════════════════╝

NightFlame22

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby iBrevity » Fri Mar 09, 2018 8:22 am

@NightFlame22 ;; good luck finding a trade for Bec! he's really very pretty, those big star shines are super darling. I don't really have anybody to offer aha but I wish you luck in finding an myo!
@cassafrass ;; Yuuri is precious ???? that hair tho. Jupiter is gorgeous too! good luck finding a trade for them, I'm sure you'll get somebody aha. and that kit !!! what a precious kid !!! I can't wait to see them grown, their shoulder markings are gonna look amazing as an adult tbh
@hayzel ;; good luck finding item trades dear! I don't really have any big tickets ones I'm afraid lmaO. but I love your two girls! I've always been soft on Celeste, I just adore her colors and her chest/stomach markings tbh. I'm excited to see their future ships! they'd both look gorgeous with literally any other kal honestly aha
@Kyar ;; omg stop making us mere mortals look bad with our terrible replies rip. for real though it's incredible you got through so many people ??? I wish I had the energy for that ahA. all your art is super gorgeous! I really love the piece with your seadragon baby, the lighting is super lovely. I love soft art pieces like that <3 and good luck with finding more trade items! I'll keep an eye out for your next intro post, I love reading through those <333
@Takk ;; good luck getting the items you want!! I didn't realize there was a natural edition mutation item tbh that's really cool. I don't think I've seen Orca before either! she's super lovely, that hair is gorgeous against the darker aspects of her palette. good luck finding friends/relationships for all your kals! if I had more free time rip
@Tenturo ;; gasp Lorelei is lovely !!! I'm such a sucker for brown and pink and look !!! heterochromia !! what a dreamy girl. you're right, kanadensis did an amazing job <3 good luck finding a breeding partner! idk what I'm doing rn or else I'd offer aha. and I can't wait to see the art you come up with the three lucky folks that nabbed slots! your style is so so pretty <3
@ignominyy ;; I see why they are the loves of your life tbh. I really love that first kid's hair, the longer braids are so striking tbh. and the blue accents! Meera is a super cute name, I like their purple accents tbh. super lovely pair of babes! Griffon is a really cute name too omggg, and her growth came out gorgeous! her tooth edit is so precious, the way it sits at the end of her white chin? what a cutie tbh
@watchdog. ;; I have t minus 10 minutes before my bio lecture or you better believe I'd be there. your nursery batches are amazing! it's been really cool watching you come over to the kal community. I've still got a couple of your gorgeous bear run tolters tucked away in my greedy clutches lmaO

okay, I'm mostly here to try and find someone to transfer my boy Jonquil to the new lines c:

I will be using a common hair edit on him bc I'm a fool and decided I liked shorter hair better than this one (even tho littlelies did such an amazing job tbh bless her) and a tail edit!
also maybe a shine edit, I haven't quite decided on that one aha

anyway I'd would love to find someone to transfer him for me!
I can pay in CS pets, C$ or DA points c:
if interested please PM me!

[art by Baylin]

brev [she/her]

kalon moderator
approvals are -- closed
iBrevity

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Rissyy » Fri Mar 09, 2018 8:48 am

Greetings!
Hope your all doing ok.

@iBrevity / Good luck with the transer! Jonquil is gorgeous.

@NightFlame22 / Good luck with trading and your mood board shop. I hope
you find what you're looking for.

@cassafrass / Ah! Yuuri is so pretty. I remember watching Yuuri on ice! and
enjoying it much more than I thought I would. Good luck with trading and getting
that pre-growth!
₊˚.⋆ Rissyy | She ˚₊‧꒰ა ໒꒱ ‧₊˚ kals | Adult ₊˚.⋆
Rissyy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me