Write a Letter You Cannot Send (Read the Rules!)

For topics which don't fit anywhere else! Discuss the weather, your mood, hobbies and interests. Remember, keep it child-friendly :)

Re: Write a Letter You Cannot Send (Read the Rules!)

Postby Cherry Boy » Tue Mar 06, 2018 2:31 pm

@insert name of one of my many uncles lmao

I got kinda scared when I heard you were in the hospital because of a motorcycle incident, but my father told me you got out good of the operation, I probably can't visit you due to the hospital hardly letting people in but I really hope you feel better and hope seeing you at my grandmas house soon!!

@myself
Get inspiration for the Black Goku drawing, the due date of the contest is in 3 days aaaaaaaaa
aa i love these boys
Aquarius / Mexican / Where I post most of my art!
I'm Cherry, I'm just a person that likes anime, drawing and writing
Also I laugh all the time and atm I'm stuck in the Opm, Dr.Stone, Overlord and Golden Kamuy fandoms!! c:

"Well, if you cannot go to paradise when you die, you can always stay with me"
Cherry Boy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Fwutter » Tue Mar 06, 2018 2:56 pm

Don't kill yourself. Please.
Fwutter

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Soll » Wed Mar 07, 2018 3:59 am

The drama has finally ended, please let's not ever fight like this again. I'm so afraid of losing you guys, it's already happened once. If it happens again, I don't know what I'll do with myself. I know that I've done and said some pretty crappy stuff to and about you guys, but all of the words I've said came from the fear and hurt that I felt. I still have the constant fear that you guys still talk about me behind my back, I just want your trust back so I can feel complete again. I still want to meet you guys, all of you, you guys all truly mean a lot to me.
You guys have been there for me through my hard times, even if your support was fake. You've saved my life and almost made me lose it, my sould is so filled with regret for the things that I've done. There are no words that could possibly explain how sorry I am for the hurt that I've caused you guys, I just want things to go back to what they were before all of the hatred and drama.
My trust level is thin, but it's still there for you guys, no matter what happens I'll never in my life leave you guys, I'll always be right here beside you to support and protect you, I'll risk my life and accept you, I'll help and respect you. I love you guys, please just don't leave my life again.

To; A, R, M
From; S
⊱ ─────── {.⋅ Image ⋅.} ────── ⊰
Hi I'm Soll! I'm an lgbt artist, figure
skater and dancer! [adult]
Bff ♥ | Ringi ♥ | | | |
⊱ ─────── {.⋅ Image ⋅.} ────── ⊰
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
He/Him | Adult | Married
Stars | ©
Art 4 c$|Art 4 Art
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
┄┄┄┄┄┄ Image
Soll

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Mykie » Wed Mar 07, 2018 11:20 am

Dear mr E,
I hate you with a passion. You hurt me emotionally in a really harsh way. You dont know how many times i’ve cried because of you. You make my anxiety much worse, you think you’re helping but you’re really not. Thanks for causing my first panic attack.

⇒⇒⇒⇒⇒⇒⇒⇒⇒⇒⇒⇒⇒⇒⇒⇒⇒⇒⇒⇒⇒⇒⇒⇒

»»You can call me Mykie `˘΄

▹ I may not be on every day! Please be patient with me (•ᴗ•)♥

»»I play a few other games as well

▹ Moviestarplanet ~ Emilie3131

▹ Animal Jam ~ Serenatea

▹ Transformice ~ Kochoko

▹ Imvu ~ itsxbunnie

⇒⇒⇒⇒⇒⇒⇒⇒⇒⇒⇒⇒⇒⇒⇒⇒⇒⇒⇒⇒⇒⇒⇒⇒

Auction Thread
My Egg Cave! <Please click and feed!
Mykie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby idyll » Thu Mar 08, 2018 11:54 am

everything is so frustrating and i just feel so alone
i feel so isolated and i feel stupid for anything i say
i dont know why this happens with nearly everyone i befriend but eventually you all just sort of decide i'm too weird for you or something and i'll be the first to admit my personality is weird and stupid and i'm stupid, and i think i'm funny when i'm not, and i'm probably just annoying and out of place
just
let me know if i should leave you alone
i'll stop sending my stupid messages
i'll stop
i'm sorry
𝓼𝓳ó𝓻𝓲𝓷𝓷 𝓰𝓮𝓷𝓰𝓾𝓻 á 𝓵𝓪𝓷𝓭, 𝓼𝓴𝓻𝓲𝓯𝓪 í 𝓼𝓿𝓪𝓻𝓽𝓪𝓷 𝓼𝓪𝓷𝓭

┌────────────┐
My name is Dan,
and I'm a sleepy artist
with a house full of cats.

└────────────┘

𝓵𝓳óð𝓲𝓷 þí𝓷 𝓸𝓰 𝓵𝓮𝔂𝓷𝓭𝓪𝓻𝓶á𝓵𝓲𝓷 𝓶í𝓷
idyll

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby palms » Thu Mar 08, 2018 11:57 am

you ruined me, and you ruined my trust for everyone
i fell so hard for you but i never meant anything to you and you left me as soon as you found someone new
you keep trying to come back into my life just to make sure that i'd still be waiting for you, but i'm not anymore
i'm not going to feel bad for you again, i won't let myself fall for you after everything you've done to me.
。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆   。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆

𝒽𝒾! 𝒾 𝓁𝑜𝓋𝑒 𝓂𝒶𝓀𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝓃𝑒𝓌 𝒻𝓇𝒾𝑒𝓃𝒹𝓈, 𝒻𝑒𝑒𝓁 𝒻𝓇𝑒𝑒 𝓉𝑜 𝓂𝑒𝓈𝓈𝒶𝑔𝑒 𝓂𝑒 ♡
。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆   。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆
palms

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby gophic » Thu Mar 08, 2018 12:29 pm

dear l,

you were my best friend, somebody i trusted more than anyone else. i forgave you over and over again, because i thought you would never want to hurt me; after all, you were my best friend, the girl i'd take my life for, the girl i'd do anything for. i thought our friendship was normal, and i constantly took you back as a friend, because i didn't want to lose you. i loved you. i still do love you. when i finally realized our friendship was toxic, and i was putting in more than i was getting back, i dropped you. i thought once i dropped you, my depression would disappear, and my trust would regain; it never did. sometimes i wonder if breaking off the friendship was a mistake. i see you laughing and smiling everyday. i used to be the one to make you do that. everyone thought we were the cutest best friends, but nobody saw the behind the scenes. i wonder every day how you're doing, and i would never wish anything bad upon you. i want so badly to forgive you for the things you did to me, but i can't. you ruined me. i'm still paying the consequences of our toxic friendship, yet you seem fine. i hope one day i can bring myself to forgive you.

-ally
┌─┐

└─┘
x
x
┌────────────┐

★ ★ ★
hey chumps i'm
ally your depressed kpop
loser! dm me if u ever
wanna scream to me!!

└────────────┘
┌────────────┐

└────────────┘
┌────────────┐
love yourself!!! <333

└────────────┘
┌─────────┐

Imagex

└─────────┘
gophic

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby microraptor » Thu Mar 08, 2018 1:32 pm

dear h.c.,

yo, what’s up dude? how are you? i just wanted to tell you that you’ve honestly made my 2017 & 2018 a lot better. hopefully you don’t realize it, but i think i might have feelings for you?? maybe not, but i’m just not sure right now. every time i look at you, i smile. if you pay any attention when we talk, you’ll have to had noticed that. youre such a great friend to me and you’re so funny, honestly. i don’t agree with your sense of humor when it comes to some things, but hey, it’s all good. you’re just so random. and you’re so soft. like, you just seem like someone i could see myself feeling safe with. i never expected to become your friend, let alone have potential feelings for you. you used to be my sister’s very very best friend, and now you guys don’t even talk. she used to think it was weird for you and i to talk. i didn’t get it because she had always wanted me to be friends with you guys. anyway, i remember in late 2016, before i dated d, you and i sat down and we just talked. for a really long time about really serious things. you weren’t feeling great and i just wanted to help. you said i made a lot of sense and that i did help. you didn’t see me as just my sister’s little sister, but you saw me as a person. all her other friends didn’t see me that way. you were the first and i really do thank you for that. we were both at a really bad time in our lives. anytime i was off by myself, you went and checked on me. you were always so nice to me and it might’ve not seemed like a lot, but it meant so much to me. even at the beginning of this school year, we were talking about these things, you know? i’m at a much better place now, and all you really want to do is party. speaking of that, you do have feelings for this one girl. youve had feelings for her for years. but you won’t take a shot because she doesn’t like partying. she hates it and you don’t want to give it up. i doubt you two even talk anymore to be honest, but i could be wrong. regardless, you’re being dumb. you could take your chance but you just don’t want to give it up. i don’t get it. i hope you’ll make better decisions in the future though. after may, you’re gonna just move on with your life, with your actual friends. youre just going to disappear and i won’t ever see you or talk to you again, so i just wanted to thank you for being such an awesome dude. you made my year a lot better. thank you, h.
microraptor

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Smoogiepie » Thu Mar 08, 2018 4:41 pm

dear mom

i mean, i just want to come home. every time someone asks me what my plans are for spring break, i don't know what to say. i don't even know where i will be sleeping. what i will eat. where i will go. why did you bring me into this world if you don't even want me around?
because of you i feel like nobody wants me around.
i am so lonely. depressed. i'm typing this on a virtual pet website because i have no one to talk to.
its not fair, its not fair, why wont you let me come home. everyone else is going home for the break. they assume everyone has a family to go home to, so they kick everyone out. i will have nowhere to go. do you care that your daughter will be on the streets?

i just want what everyone wants. to feel loved, to be warm. to belong
i just wish life was a little better for me.
i need someone to care. but the truth is nobody cares about me. im better off gone.
Smoogiepie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sir stingray. » Thu Mar 08, 2018 4:43 pm

Dear djjsjej (I put random letters so I wouldn't reveal name)

I have has this crush on you for a while, and I wanna tell you I love you. Please respodne
sir stingray.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me