Character Adoption Addicts Anonymous v.26 Summer Event

Join or create fan clubs about your favorite things!

Re: Character Adoption Addicts Anonymous v.26 -Rule Change p

Postby kyum- » Mon Mar 05, 2018 2:08 pm

----- g r e e t i n g s ---->
        by this point, i don't know why i try to reason myself. much less budgeting myself, by the end of this year i'll go broke at the rate i'm going. someone stop me. please. rip me. this is why i shouldn't be in possession of good things. x':

----- i n t r o d u c t i o n s ---->
        i've still got an myo eliore waiting for approval, a custom in the making, and another custom that i might order soon. but i've bought quite a few things in the days i've gone m.i.a. where do i start...

(design by yukkiuz @ dA)
        haven't actually thought much about his aus and things, but for now i'll be keeping the details his previous owner had in mind. perhaps he'll be in the underpopulated modern!au i have.

(by koadopts @ dA; deactivated)
        got this guy at bargain(?) price, which was nice considering i was looking for some armour boys for my fantasy!au. i'm thinking he and junghwa are gon' be kinda like hijikata and gintoki from gintama. except less rowdy.

(by unknown)
        got it from a giveaway on toyhouse. i honestly love him? because chimeras are my thing i guess. and lions. he'll be an anthro character from the fantasy!au. don't know how i'll fit him in yet, but we'll see.

(by unknown)
        from the same giveaway as bastion above. he's a trap without meaning to be. i'm deciding whether he'll remain in the mlp world or fit in with the fantasy!au though. or maybe a world of his own.

(by black-quose @ dA/TH)
        bought this new outfit on impulse tbh. its for one of my flightrising dragons' gijinka forms, so i scrapped his entire original design. i'm a little sad that i'd wasted my time, but it's definitely a billion times better than what i had drawn up. don't know where he's gonna end up though; will sornieth be part of the fantasy!au? i'll never know.

----- e x h i b i t ---->
        i'm not sure if i have a lot this time around, but it should be a number. more coming around soon, i believe.

Image Image
        by oji-gomi @ dA.

by riccasze @ dA.

Image Image
        by sinnamoncat @ dA.

by me.

----- h e l p -m e -p l e a s e ? ---->
        i got bored last night and tried doodling bastion as front-facing muzzle practice, which later turned into bara/muscle practice (i didn't even know he was going to be anthro before this point tbh-) but now i'm stuck because le g s (in general - and body, but it went well this time bless). i might make his mane a little puffier too? but anyway. i'm in need of help, if anyone could redline it for me. ;; if you'll help me, i can remove the huge 'wip' to make it easier for you to see. /cries.

----- r e p l i e s ---->
        @chausie- the art look great ;o; also, i love lions, and white lions even more i'm screeing??
        @gucci cactus - good luck with your sales! also, that red panda is adorable, but it's too simple for me qvq. i hope it finds a good home!
        @annalisette - good luck on your sales!
        @l0tus - good luck with both the character sales and the auction! c: also, pandora and chai are super pretty ;;
        @sixx. - i get how you feel lmao. a month in with paypal and my savings are running dry tbh. very pretty characters! :o ♥
        @lady raincloud - those cats are gorgeous :o unfortunately, i don't have any designs in mind orz good luck on your customs, sales, and giveaway!
        @ardra - ahhh that kia is amazing omg? i won't attempt though, because i honestly don't think i could do anything to get to its level. real life currency would be a little tough on me too since i've been spending way too much lately.
        @tricksters - good luck finding an artist if you haven't already c:
        @batman - great revamps and art! tayval's new look is wonderful *-* cream and valera are lovely.
currently wip (or forever idk)
but have a gif of my day6 boys <3
kyum-

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Solloby » Mon Mar 05, 2018 8:44 pm

Kyum - lots of cool art & charries you have there!
Chausie - that lion looks amazing!
Gucci Cactus - such a cute pixel <3
L0TUS - I am so in love with that first character of yours, the design is adorable! ;u;

----------------------------------------------------------------

As you guys may have noticed, I've acquired lots of amazing new characters recently. Unfortunately this means my collection is ballooning to an unmanageable level. I have finally gone through my charries and picked out ones I haven't used in ages to try and rehome. It was super tough but I am hopeful they will go to better homes. I also added in the last few Advent Calendar characters that weren't purchased over Christmas as fully revealed, so if you wanted to see what they looked like, here they are!

You can post offers on the DA thread, in the character's stash or PM me here. I will consider high quality art or characters as well as USD/AUD/points so don't worry if you're not a DA user. For pets I am interested in the store cats on my WL, or rares list ofc.
As a side note, does anyone know Raven-Feather's new username if she's still around? I had one of the characters marked down as being purchased from her, and I think she wanted to know if I rehomed them. But I can't find the user anymore :c

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Also, I finally added the finishing touches to my artpiece of Skyleth the Plumerian! I made this many months ago but never got around to adding the butterflies or sparkles. It's finally done <3
Solloby
I take care of the CS archives and
sometimes submit pet/item designs.

Characters :: Artwork

Help
You can find Help in the main navigation menu.
If your question or problem is not answered there, please use the Help System.
I am not a mod and cannot help you so please don't PM me for site help.
Solloby
Archivist

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby AbandonedRain » Tue Mar 06, 2018 12:38 am

Andalusite stood in the forest of life, Only a few miles away from the kingdom of Erydia where he had been exiled he was left with no choice but to go through the forest of life, Despite it's name it is not as lovely as it seems there are wicked beasts hidden within and rumor has it a witch who does not deal kindly with strangers. Andalusite walked through the forest grumbling and muttering under his breath, "I can't believe the nerve, They exiled Me! I was supposed to be the next prince but instead Alexandrite became heir, All because of the stupid wings! This time for sure, I'll find a way to get the crown and when I do, They'll all be sorry." He passed through the many branches of leaves annoying him to no end with the constant poking.

"Ugh, I cant believe we still kept this forest, ridiculous, no one comes here anyway!" a branch snaps

Hey guys! Ugh im so proud of this! My wrist and my legs hurt though ive been sitting here in bed for 7 hours working on this, with breaks to work on other things but still :') It's finally done! I don't normally paint often and have struggled really figuring out how to? But I think i've got the hang of it now! Thanks to the lovely clockbird for their fur tutorial on youtube, I have finally figured out how to paint fur xD

the one thing i needed to know but couldnt figure out, i have learned! Im still not great at it, but yeah im still proud of it haha. https://toyhou.se/461525.andalusite-#6735668 this is the version without all the effects and background! I'm really proud of how this turned out! Feedback greatly appreciated c:
AbandonedRain

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kat » Tue Mar 06, 2018 4:52 am

I finally got around to making a proper reference sheet for Septr. ;v;
Drawing humanoids is still new and confusing to me, but I'm fairly alright with how this ended up turning out. He's been needing one of these for a long time and I hope that it'll make his design a bit easier for artists to understand.

Oh, and I also got this cute as heck drawing of Novi, drawn by Tropkki!

@AbandonedRain: Holy wow. That artwork is positively stunning. I love how bright and glowy it is. <3
@Solloby: Aaaa So beautiful. I love how you drew the fur!
@kyum-: Congratulations on all of your new characters and artwork! That outfit is really neat. o:
@Chausie: Lovely artwork and characters. I adore the one by OrangeSocks. ;v;
Kat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby aortic » Tue Mar 06, 2018 5:27 am

Long time no post again oops

Replies
    ----
    @Kat ;; Oh wow, Septr looks amazing and such an interesting concept! His mechanical wings are super cool qvq Adorable piece of Novi too! Love that artstyle!

@AbandonedRain ;; The painted style of Andalusite is gorgeous! Really sparkly and colorful, his eyes are so unique too! Love the small bit of writing as well! Great job! ovo

@Solloby (p.79);; Good luck with your sales! You have quite a few characters that caught my eye (Blue is such a nice color haha). You did an amazing job with that piece of Skyleth! The details like the fur, water and rocks are super neat! The sparkles and butterflies make it look magical!

@ kyum- ;; Shin and Edeus are pretty interesting, the outfit on Edeus really caught my eye aah! Cute art too! I love the pieces by oji-gomi and the all of the details you put on the one you made! I'll see what I can do about a redline if it's still needed.

@Chausie ;; That piece by Crystal-gryphon is stunning and looks really mysterious. The calming mood on the piece of Ulrich is also a really cool piece! Adorable Secret Cupid design, congrats, I'd love to see her around the CAAA more alongside her familiar! :> I'm in love with that lion design <33

@gucci cactus ;; Good luck with your sales! That red panda is really cute and I love the pixel of them! qvq/

@L0TUS ;; Super cute adopt! I always ave a weakness for mer designs x,> Good luck selling them! Pandora is a gorgeous character and I absolutely love the concept/palette on Luna! Chai makes me.. really hungry for donuts and coffee.

@sixx. ;; Cordelia and Ophelia are nice names! o: I think either would fit her really well ! <3 I really love the design on the second bab! Congrats on the nice characters! ovo

@Solloby (p.78) ;; Gorgeous color-ins! The one of Osiris has to be my favorite!

@☁Lady Raincloud☁ ;; If I had the points I'd definitely snatch up some cat designs! You have amazing designs!

@Ardra ;; I hope you get great offers Ardra! They're such a pretty kia <3

@Batman ;; Pfft okay, I love your revamps so much. The green on Tayval really makes the design pop and the honeycomb/bees on Maite are cute as heck! Bowser is...so stunning aa I love the red, brown and grey markings on him! He definitely needs to meet my boy, Sriracha. Love that piece you made of Vidya and that MLP art is really cute aa <3

-----
    I received Fasuke in a trade with Sixbane and I love him to bits!
    He's a werewolf/werebear that wanders his hometown selling wood and sometimes even stone carvings! He likes to practice with soap but he's pretty clumsy and breaks them qvq
    Art/Design by Ghastyadopts @ dA

Semsochi got a really nice revamp from ki-neko animura!
    He's an ex-warrior become a travelling alchemist. Kind of grump as he has a small apprentice called Arwen that is a bit too excited to travel and learn, aka he talks Semsochi's ears off.
    Art/Design by ki-neko animura ; Original designer unknown
    I made a headshot of him as well as one for Ruben and Arwen
    ImageImage
    Art by me
    ---
    Some doodles of my other characters
    Rifle, Zephyrin and Tytus
    ImageImageImage
    Art by me

-------
    .:: Advertisement ::.

I'm looking for art!
    Offering Rare/VR/Store pets, characters (includes a dezline design), and possibly art trades. Examples like above but I can provide more if asked.

Also looking for tryout art and possibly short writings! You'd be drawing a canine and the deadline is March 15th!
    I can offer the same things as above!

PM me with examples if anything interests you! Thank you so much!
    pine • he/its
aortic

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spica » Tue Mar 06, 2018 12:00 pm

Hi guys!!
Sharing a piece of art and doing some advertising

-----------------
First though some replies!
@treeiights I really love Semsochi!
@Kat Septr is super cool! I love Novi too!
@AbandonedRain That art is absolutely gorgeous!
@Solloby Your characters art all so cute! Good luck selling! and the art of the plummie is stunning!
@Kyum Your new characters are lovely!I love the Chimera!
@Chausie Lovely art! I really like the white lion!
@Gucci Cactus That red panda though *u* Would buy if I thought I would use her!
@Annalisette good luck selling!
@L0TUS I Really love Pandora!
@sixx. Super cute characters!

I am searching for Kias and JBDs! Offering USD!! I've got $62 to spend!

And I got this super cute gift art of Finnley!
by Walk-the-floor (Shes amazing and super sweet check her out<3)

I also did a headshot of Finn c:

by StanHoneyTheif on DA
★ • ★ • ★
Characters • Discord: Spica#9297 ★
Spica

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Moondew42 » Tue Mar 06, 2018 3:33 pm

Hey All! I haven't posted since v.24, it's great to be back! I've been away from the computer a lot lately, and I kinda abandoned all of my commission responsibilities for some time. But I'm prepared to catch up on all of it, so

if I owe you any art, please let me know!

Thanks, and have a great day everyone!
Moondew42

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Vaughn. » Tue Mar 06, 2018 4:09 pm

ImageImage
    Cries.... I recently did two art trades with Ponkochi on dA. Look at my kids... Click for full images.

And here's something I drew of my OC, Cyrus.

@VirgoCat
    Good luck with your search! Adorable art, by the way.
    @treeiights
    Ahh, you have such a lovely art style. It's very clean.
    @Kat
    Wow, that's a really cool character! He looks great and so does the art, especially for someone new to drawing humanoids!
    @AbandonedRain
    What a nice and colorful painting! I think you did a wonderful job.
Vaughn.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Violenca » Tue Mar 06, 2018 9:44 pm

Heya guys long time no see \o/
I hope everyone is alright <3

So i'm currently trying to rais some more money for an eye surgery of our cat (silly kitty always fight with other cats q-q), so I made a Journal here, SALE JOURNAL HERE , and take offers on ALL of my Chars ! Since I need the money by thursday latest q_q
Thank you for taking a look and trying to help me out <3

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Artsie:
JBD Art:
by yifftoy on da
Image and Image
by Questioning-Clouds on DA

Some Art of my Esks Beau and Itward:
by LastbutnotAlise on DA
by otehbunney on DA

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Replies:
@vaughn: wheow those art pieces are just awesome <3
@virgo; good luck with your sale, i hope you find a nice JBD/Kia <3
@tree arwww thus little guy looks realy precious owo i love his colors A+++ Also your headshots look realy nice <3
@Kat i think your human drawing skills are realy nice owo (i love thus smoll humans showing action owo)

art by kirwick
Violenca

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby bear » Tue Mar 06, 2018 10:39 pm

@Violenca, OO i love that art by Questioning-Clouds!! * v *
    @Vaughn., beautiful art! i esp. love the art of Cyrus! what a cool oc B)
    @treeiights, nice art! i really like the headshot of Arwen, that gradient is so cool oooo
    @AbandonedRain, OOO that art is gorgeous! so shiny! that oc is really pretty too!
    @Solloby, good luck with character sales! and gorgeous art of the plumerian, both the plumerian and the background are really pretty!
    @gucci catcus, good luck with the red panda design! it looks so soft, the colours are really soft and pleasing to the eyes too * v * !
    @L0TUS, nice new oc's! i quite like the first two! the colours on the first one are so lovely, and i love the colours n constellation marks on the second!!!

i finally kicked some assessment outta the way (for now...)! popped on here for a little celebratory break ehe e v e

new art!
    got this pretty pretty headshot of jo! by sprkle @ dA

baudelaire got some art! by the fantastic woodelands @ dA
    how gorgeous is this piece! i absolutely love it eee * v *

i got this adorable piece by neopit @ dA of edvard! been dying to get him art for ages so im happy i finally got some!

ImageImage
    & prism got some art too! by pauwz @ dA

new oc's!
    got another design by the wonderful MonsterEcho @ dA! i can't resist some of their designs, especially purple based...

also got this cool design which i need to make a new ref for and the like! by vetarix @ dA

now for the main reason i cam to post here!!?
    after owning hugo for like 2+ years i finally got to and got an actual ref for him!!!
    ref by the fantastic rainboestarz @ dA, design concept by me!
    i'm just so excited... i can finally develop my german boyo more 8) !!!!

last but not least,
    i'm giving away this gummy bear for free! pm me, fcfs! Claimed by Shego!
Last edited by bear on Thu Mar 08, 2018 12:12 am, edited 1 time in total.
    。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆
    I am not active.
bear

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me