Voltron: Legendary Defender » Fanclub V1

Join or create fan clubs about your favorite things!

Re: ᐯOᒪTᖇOᑎ ᒪEGEᑎᗪᗩᖇY ᗪEᖴEᑎᗪEᖇ

Postby beeqlass » Mon Mar 05, 2018 10:29 pm

d,va wrote:transparent spoilers below!

i have no doubts that lance will soon be the black paladin. he's lead voltron more than shiro did during season five and progressed a lot.

shiro is definitely a clone, or he's being brainwashed. shiro would ever act behind allura's back like he did to get lotor on the throne. my theory is that lotor, in the last season, got into his brain somehow and is controlling him in some way. he was never surprised by his words or actions and shiro agreed with everything lotor said the entirety of season 5. the major hint was when he called out to lance — i think shiro's trapped inside himself, and he was able to speak freely for the few seconds in the dimension the paladins were in. it makes sense; that's why everything went black for fake shiro. he was blocked out.

i really do think that him calling out to lance was foreshadowing lance's rise to leading voltron. why wouldn't he call out to allura, who everyone thinks will lead? why lance?

thoughts??

sorry it's so long lol

hmm ...

yeah. i agree there.

one of my friends guessed that the shiro in the lion world was the real shiro and clone shiro was never there - just real shiro, and since keith isn’t there he’s trying to reach out to lance.

i agree with his theory, as it seems pretty likely - or maybe we have been fooled this whole and fake shiro is real shiro and we are all coming up with weird theories for no reason :,)

but we still have lots left to see and uncover, as the whole voltron series is just over halfway through now.

but on the shiro thing ... didn’t a season or two ago, when the got shiro back .. they referred to him but two names in galran capacity- and the long hair doesn’t really make sense? like how could you get from original shiro to space jesus to a bird on your head in just a day or two? but the galra is wild, we have no idea what could or will or might happen there, really - just a big mess of voltron theories and long paragraphs from fans of the show

beeqlass

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby 86Eternity » Mon Mar 05, 2018 11:59 pm

cyber; wrote:
d,va wrote:transparent spoilers below!

i have no doubts that lance will soon be the black paladin. he's lead voltron more than shiro did during season five and progressed a lot.

shiro is definitely a clone, or he's being brainwashed. shiro would ever act behind allura's back like he did to get lotor on the throne. my theory is that lotor, in the last season, got into his brain somehow and is controlling him in some way. he was never surprised by his words or actions and shiro agreed with everything lotor said the entirety of season 5. the major hint was when he called out to lance — i think shiro's trapped inside himself, and he was able to speak freely for the few seconds in the dimension the paladins were in. it makes sense; that's why everything went black for fake shiro. he was blocked out.

i really do think that him calling out to lance was foreshadowing lance's rise to leading voltron. why wouldn't he call out to allura, who everyone thinks will lead? why lance?

thoughts??

sorry it's so long lol

hmm ...

yeah. i agree there.

one of my friends guessed that the shiro in the lion world was the real shiro and clone shiro was never there - just real shiro, and since keith isn’t there he’s trying to reach out to lance.

i agree with his theory, as it seems pretty likely - or maybe we have been fooled this whole and fake shiro is real shiro and we are all coming up with weird theories for no reason :,)

but we still have lots left to see and uncover, as the whole voltron series is just over halfway through now.

but on the shiro thing ... didn’t a season or two ago, when the got shiro back .. they referred to him but two names in galran capacity- and the long hair doesn’t really make sense? like how could you get from original shiro to space jesus to a bird on your head in just a day or two? but the galra is wild, we have no idea what could or will or might happen there, really - just a big mess of voltron theories and long paragraphs from fans of the show

Interesting points...
'Alright I haven't got much to say but space jesus.... Space JESUS. That is the best description I have ever seen. Ever.
All I can say tbh was this season was amazing. Also, I'm really hoping Lotor (AKA Purple space Loki) is gonna become a good character and isn't gonna betray everyone because he and Allura were actually kinda sweet tbh but if he does betray everyone...
Ah well, he'll still be one of my favourite characters.
You encounter a loud British man.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX[Say hi]
[Not today]XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

86Eternity

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Naxa » Tue Mar 06, 2018 5:15 am

So does anyone else feel as if Lotor was being genuine? Or lying?
Because when he first came into Voltron he seemed pretty evil and he even fooled Zarkon for a while. (Until Hagar caught him that is)
Could he be actually lying to Allura and the rest of them?

Also, I see some people here think Lotor is controlling Shiro (or the clone whatever he is) but Lotor seems pretty bent on staying away from Hagar, and Hagar is the one looking through Shiro's eyes. Which confuses me, because she was determined to get Sendak on the throne but wasn't prepared when Lotor arrived at the Kral Zera with Shiro.
____________________I'm here to save you____________________
Naxa

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby callowsGalivants » Tue Mar 06, 2018 5:27 am

Spoilers transparent~

I agree, Lotor isn't the one controlling Shiro, it's Haggar. Lotor has been in exile, he hasn't come in contact with Shiro before their alliance, and Shiro had been acting weird since before then. Plus, we get shots of Haggar looking through Shiro throughout this season~!

Food for thought: everyone is expecting Lotor to betray Voltron, the crew has even been pushing us to not trust him. So what if they're going to subvert our expectations and have him a trusted ally of Voltron~? His interest in peace and his Altean heritage seem genuine, at the very least.
Him and Allura share a connection, which I don't think will be so easily shaken. I'm leaning towards no betrayal, but regardless of how it plays out, I'm very interested in what happens either way~!
Why friend, my name is Tyrian.

ImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImage

Pidge/Shiro (VLD)
callowsGalivants

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Noni Gailin Ayrenin~ » Tue Mar 06, 2018 11:59 am

*screehing in the background**

So
I watched the new season.
I know I'm a bit late.
but wow.
WOW

Krolia!!!
I love her so much and she's only had one episode, omg.

On the Lotor front- I just figure we'll wait and see. We know how he is as far as who he trusts and how he can manipulate people, but....We'll see.

As for Shiro...Or Not-Shiro......It's showing through more. And Lance has picked up on it. I don't think the Galra have the real Shiro at all. I think they got plenty of his DNA when they hacked off his arm. I think the Really Shiro is in the Void within Voltron. His body probably disintegrated, along with the set of armor he was wearing, but to protect him the Black lion might have done what was done to Alfors consciousness. And for Lotor controlling him? Sounds iffy. But, I did notice that at a couple points, Shiro would look to him almost as if looking for instruction. and his weird push to trust Lotor was also a bit...odd.

But, we could split hairs all day and get nowhere.
Image -...-...-...-ImageImage922,931Image203Image-...-...-...-Image

My Dragon Cave Thread
_____________________________________________________________________________________
"....I wish it'd start rainin' money."
Websites to find me on: wrote:
Chicken Smoothie

Flight Rising
Eldemore
Beast Keeper
Wajas

**Lioden
Imagex 492 (M) Imagex 543 (S)
** Lioden is not linked as it is a 16+ Website, however I did still want to list it as something I'm on.

Noni Gailin Ayrenin~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby serik » Tue Mar 06, 2018 12:02 pm

Are you up to date || Ya
Favorite Character || Keith
Favorite Paladin || Keith
Favorite Lion || Blue Lion
Your Ships || Pretty much every ship
Other || Is it too late for me to join??? I’ve been a fan of Voltron for ages and I only found this thread now??

Edit,,, I was also called Lance McClain on here for a while (some of yall may know me or something idk) 👌👌
─────────────
think about what’s
fun, not what’s easy
─────────────
serik

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Brainiac5 » Tue Mar 06, 2018 1:22 pm

Whooo hey, I don’t want to get into any conversation because all my opinions are the opposite of the majority, so I’ll just provide a list of favorite things, from all of this latest season.

1 Lotor’s fighting style
2 Team Punk
3 Paladudes
4 Lotura bonding
5 Galra food goo
6 The Kral Zera
7 Zero-G fight
8 Lotor’s glowing face marks
9 Keith caring too much about Shiro
10 Lance getting defensive of Allura
11 They were keeping Lotor in a jar
12 Haggar’s conflicted feelings
13 Coran said Quiznak
14 Double-modulating

I suppose this could be amended to Lotor and everything else. But hey.
Ok Idk if you’ll devour me for this but I kinda like Lotura? A lot? They seem into each other?
Its better than Kotor
Also Krolia looks like someone’s Yu-Gi-Oh OC but that’s ok.
I want to learn all about the Galra and their culture, we’ve gotten tantalizing hints but I NEED MORE!!

Bye for now
Image ImageImage Image
Brainiac5

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby TheUnsinkableShips » Tue Mar 06, 2018 1:29 pm

I love your statement about Krolia being a Yu-Gi-Oh OC XD
▓▓ ████
▓▓ ─♔──
▓▓ ████
ImagexxxImage

𝐋𝐈𝐕𝐄!
𝐋𝐈𝐕𝐄!
𝐋𝐈𝐕𝐄!
▓▓▓
▓▓▓
▓▓▓
▓▓▓

─────────┘
─────── 𝑺𝑾𝑰𝑴 ─ ⋯ ──
𝑰𝑵 𝑻𝑯𝑬 ▓
x
▒▒▒▒▒▒
┌──┐┌─┐
└──┘└─┘

██

██
𝐃𝐑𝐈𝐍𝐊! ▓
𝐃𝐑𝐈𝐍𝐊! ▓
𝐃𝐑𝐈𝐍𝐊! ─
┌─────────────┐

Hello there!
Call me Ships <3
I love drawing, horses,
and writing! If there's a
fandom, I'm probably in it,
and would love to chat
about it! Just pm!

└─────────────┘

Image Image
█ 𝐀𝐈𝐑
█ 𝐀𝐈𝐑
┌───────────┐
k~f - errp - rise - vok
boer - link - link - ©

└───────────┘
TheUnsinkableShips

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby callowsGalivants » Tue Mar 06, 2018 2:13 pm

@plus ultra, I'm super into lotura too~! They were sweet <3
I also really like Keith/Lotor though, big multishipper is I :'D
Why friend, my name is Tyrian.

ImageImage

Pidge/Shiro (VLD)
callowsGalivants

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby 86Eternity » Tue Mar 06, 2018 7:57 pm

Lolol spoilers I guess.

@People
I like Lotura too! They had some really sweet moments this season. Then again I do ship Lotor with like...A lot of people but I ship a lotta things so eh.

Lotor's cell literally looked like Loki's though. I was just waiting for him to bang on the glass.
You encounter a loud British man.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX[Say hi]
[Not today]XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

86Eternity

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me