Write a Letter You Cannot Send (Read the Rules!)

For topics which don't fit anywhere else! Discuss the weather, your mood, hobbies and interests. Remember, keep it child-friendly :)

Re: Write a Letter You Cannot Send (Read the Rules!)

Postby laprinecreature » Mon Mar 05, 2018 7:36 am

dear ex-friend,

i wish i could have gotten closure. i wish i could ask you why you did what you did & tell you how badly it hurt me, & everything else that was happening to me at the time that just made things a thousand times worse. but most of all, i just wish i could get an apology.
back then you didn't give it to me bc you were too busy denying everything you did, & now you won't give it to me bc it's been so long. it doesn't even make me sad anymore, just frustrated.
laprinecreature

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby kill3r___ » Mon Mar 05, 2018 7:41 am

Dear Daniel,

I've found myself once more sitting and writing letters for you. This time, somewhere I knew you would never reach, even though you wouldn't reach my burnt letters.
So why do I keep lost behind your shadow? I let you go, even if I knew was the best for you... I forgot how bad it would be for me... I forgot myself, to think about you firstly.
I don't like the feelings I have for you but I can't get them out.
kill3r___

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lisica, » Mon Mar 05, 2018 8:13 am

dear ex
      I feel myself getting ill and thought of u

please don’t try to talk to me
      I’m doing my damn best to distance myself from u but you’re not helping
      Something tells me you dont care and you never did
lisica,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby regular; » Mon Mar 05, 2018 9:36 am

dear r.,
    you say you're happy for me, and "as long as she's happy i'm happy"
    if you're really upset about it, remember how I felt for 3 years.
    you've changed and my taste in guys has too.

dear m.,
    i'm so sorry. I didn't mean for it to happen like this.
    it's my fault you feel this way, even though I didn't do anything wrong.
    you should've told me how you felt about me earlier.
    maybe then things would be different.
regular;

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby deftonesly » Mon Mar 05, 2018 12:32 pm

dear m,
      i've really screwed you over. and i feel horrible about it. i didn't mean for it to go down like this. but it's better off this way.
      i regret distancing myself from you and leaving it like i did without much of an explanation . . . but i don't regret my motives. you and i would've never worked out, and i was a fool to think it would. perhaps it was just wishful thinking. perhaps i was drunk on what could be and not the reality and slim chances right before my very eyes. perhaps i was just desperate. perhaps -- i should've never allowed myself to grow attached to you at all. just the distance, the time . . . bb is so much more convenient, and he's everything i've been looking for. everything i NEED in a boyfriend. i see it now. i do.
      i'm sorry i can't convey this to you. maybe you'll understand with time, maybe you won't. either way i'm sorry for the way i handled this, and i'm sorry for not breaking it off sooner. i had hope that you and i would last, that perhaps one day we could finally meet, but bb swept in and everything is changing, rearranging, before my very eyes. i was blind, and now i'm starting to see. i hope you can too one day.
      despite all this, i still love you, and i still want the very best for you.
      thank you.

dear bb,
      ah, you. you, you, you.
      that's been my mind these past few days. ever since you properly walked into my life this past friday evening and we hit it off you've been running circles 'round my mind. i've tried to refrain, to hold back these feelings, but you're just stuck in my brain. it's almost scary how quickly we've clicked. i feel as if i've known you forever even though i've only spent a total of ten hours with you plus some phone conversations. i just can't believe that you're finally here, finally in our neighborhood . . . and that we've finally met. i just have all these feelings.
      i really like you and the time we've been spending together.
      i really like your goofy jokes and our competitive wii matches and that twinkle in your eye and your insanely noisy (yet beautiful) car that i could sit in for hours on end. i really like those warm brown eyes and grin, peering at me in the darkness of the movie theater or alighted by the glow of a sunset. i really like your long, close bear hugs and the feeling of your arms around me. i really like when you murmur in my ear how cute my driving habits are. i really like you, for all the things you've shared with me and the laughs we've had and all our insecurities and fears about what is to come.
      so. what is to come? what's the deal? i know you've been hurt before. that you're guarded. that you're afraid it'll happen all over again. i want nothing but all of you, the good and the bad and the ugly. i want it all. my only concern is that you don't feel the same. i hope so. i'm trying to believe that there's something there.
      do you? or am i just a friend? what is your plan here with me? for us?
      i just wanna be your end game.

dear me,
      stop blowing things out of proportion.
      you've got a good thing going here; don't tear it into pieces in your mind. he likes you. maybe. at least, it's likely. don't sabotage yourself. just let it be and enjoy these moments you have with him. he's taking it slow and you need to as well.
      in the end, it'll all work out for the better.
・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚.
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━ ━ ━━━━
my name is emma // storage
3/256 lions left to complete my collection!
currently reading : the ballad of songbirds and snakes
by suzanne collins
━━━━ ━ ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
— ˗ˋ ୨୧ ˊ˗ —
ImageImage
deftonesly

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Write a Letter You Cannot Send (Read the Rules!)

Postby Gladis » Mon Mar 05, 2018 2:36 pm

Dear dad,
    you are truly pathetic. Shoutout to you for reporting me to the school to get me back. You must feel really satisfied with yourself for that. Shoutout to you for not coming home from work that day until night because you didn't want to own up to your petty decision. Shoutout to you for telling me you give up on me, and that I should stop looking for help & love in places which it doesn't exist (you).

It took you that many years to admit you were lying. You said you would always protect me if someone hurt me. So where the hell were you? You left everytime you fought with mom so that she could take her anger out on me instead of you. You sat there every time my mom would hurt me & you'd pretend nothing happened. You scream at me every time I cry. You told me to stop being so pathetic when I told you about the time I was being stalked & harassed by an upperclassman. Or when my classmates would trip me & laugh at me. Where are you now? You always tell me "I care so much about you, you're the one being selfish", but every time I ask you for help you pull that "you're almost an adult so it's not my problem anymore" card. If you actually did something, I didn't have to suffer for so many years. You have no heart. When your 9 year old daughter was screaming & crying out of pain & fear, you just sat there & pretended she didn't exist. You're a coward, I hope you know that. If my mom, out of everyone, could own up to her mistakes, why can't you? Are you happy with yourself? How can you even live with yourself, knowing all of the things you've said to your damn kid??? You were never there for me, were you? Sometimes I wish you would show at least a little bit of empathy.

But you're right. Why the hell am I still expecting you to love me? If I disappeared one day, you wouldn't even miss me. Thanks for giving up on me after putting me through so much.
Last edited by Gladis on Mon Apr 22, 2019 11:24 am, edited 1 time in total.
Gladis

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

--

Postby RPG » Mon Mar 05, 2018 4:21 pm

dear alex,
    why did you act that way even after i asked you to stop?
RPG

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Mykie » Mon Mar 05, 2018 5:05 pm

Dear self,

Get it together. Your grades are slipping, your anxiety is rising, you cry too much. Sometimes you need to just breathe, focus, and dont let your problems stop you from achieving what you need to get done. Everything is falling apart. Sometimes i wish i could just take the burden out of peoples lives by not being there. I’m a terrible friend/person, and i apologize whoever meets me. There are times i wish i could just be taken away by some freak accident but then i think about the people who care about me. Theres not many but they’re there. Right now i’m sitting in the bathroom, crying, thinking about how i thought i used to have it bad. I used to be so happy and the slightest thing would make me upset, but now, now I dont even know what happiness is. I always have on a fake smile, i always act fine, but on the inside my heart just wants to beat one last time and get over with it. I didnt want to admit to myself that i wished it was over, but now i have and i feel much, much worse. I feel selfish saying these things, knowing it could be much worse and my life isnt all that bad. I dont know what is continuously bringing me down. I want to talk to my mom about feeling this way, but i dont want her thinking its her fault, i dont want her to feel like she raised me incorrectly. At the beginning of this school year, it was great. I had friends, i had people i could talk to, i wasnt as awkward, but now, I feel like there isnt much for me in life and i feel like im just taking up unnecessary space. The only thing i wish i could answer is ‘what went wrong?’ What went so wrong in my life where i dont even want to be alive anymore? Just what happened?

⇒⇒⇒⇒⇒⇒⇒⇒⇒⇒⇒⇒⇒⇒⇒⇒⇒⇒⇒⇒⇒⇒⇒⇒

»»You can call me Mykie `˘΄

▹ I may not be on every day! Please be patient with me (•ᴗ•)♥

»»I play a few other games as well

▹ Moviestarplanet ~ Emilie3131

▹ Animal Jam ~ Serenatea

▹ Transformice ~ Kochoko

▹ Imvu ~ itsxbunnie

⇒⇒⇒⇒⇒⇒⇒⇒⇒⇒⇒⇒⇒⇒⇒⇒⇒⇒⇒⇒⇒⇒⇒⇒

Auction Thread
My Egg Cave! <Please click and feed!
Mykie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

dear...

Postby escapalization » Tue Mar 06, 2018 3:11 am

j,

i'm sorry. i really am. i know we're still friends, and
    i know you still love me, but i can't help but worry.
    you're the person i trust more than anyone else,
    and honestly? having differing opinions hurts. i'm
    completely aware of how clingy i'm being, which is
    why i'm not actually telling you this.

i just want to say: i'm still me. i'm still the girl you've
    been best friends with for months. i've been gay for
    a year and a half, and we've only known each other
    for a year. me telling you doesn't change anything, or
    i hope it doesn't. maybe i'm being selfish. i know
    this is a surprise, and you need time to process it. but
    please don't treat me any differently than you would
    had i not told you.

it's ok to be different, j.
    love, k
---------------------------------------------------------------
friendly
neighborhood
idiot

hi! i'm kay, a dreamer and a creator. my
current passions are american sign language,
guitar, undertale, and homestuck.

any pronouns ✦ disaster bi
infp-t ✦ cancer ✦ slytherclaw
---------------------------------------------------------------
escapalization

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kendall Roy » Tue Mar 06, 2018 11:19 am

White for privacy

Hey Elise,Jade and Olivia.
I know I'm not like you but,
we are friends,kind of,well
I thought we were,maybe
you all think I'm weird,strange
unattractive,fat,whatever
and you talk about me behind
my back or gossip on SC,I'm
going to try and not hang
out with you guys on