Fursuit Thread V2 OPEN (New Poll)

For topics which don't fit anywhere else! Discuss the weather, your mood, hobbies and interests. Remember, keep it child-friendly :)

What are you doing for Halloweeen

Nothing
27%
Party
15%
Trick-or-Treat
34%
Fursuiting
24%

Total votes : 1321

Re: Fursuit Thread V2 OPEN (New Poll)

Postby Eaglespirit » Sun Mar 04, 2018 6:51 am

My first commissioner is smaller then me with her measurements but I wondered if I could still use the Styrofoam head I padded to my measurements?
I really don't want to change it since I've started making another head for myself as well but I'm unsure if it would make a big enough difference to leave the padding.
The elastic strips I use as the base (To glue the foam to) are cut to her mearsuements so its just the fake head I'm wondering about.
I can't get another styrofoam head right away or I would just do that
Currently Collecting:
Cats- 8 Left - Lions - UR Lion
2013 - ??
All Advent List Pets - ??

Trades/Chicken$ stores
Rares For Trade
1C$ Each
2 For 1C$ 2C$ and Over
Eaglespirit

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ClumsyClover » Mon Mar 05, 2018 1:23 am

So, not sure if it’s allowed or not but I’ve got this premade I fixed up and I’m not quite done yet but I figure I should get some opinions. I was wanting to sell it soon but I honestly have no idea what it’s worth, I’ve been out of the fandom for so long that I’ve lost sense of their values. Here it is click I would apprexiate and pricing help, not anything else please. I didn’t make it, just updated it and fixed some parts up. It comes with black paws with galaxy toes.
I also have a bunch of art dolls I wanna show but I don’t know if that’s a topic for this topic haha. They are furry related. I’m leaving the fandom for good so if anyone needs fur, characters or suit parts I’ve got lots I need to sell
art info wrote: Image
Seeking art of shamrock here,
paying in CS pets and items.

Birthday is July 17th!
check out my species, I need artists!

art comp
Art shop
deviantart
ClumsyClover

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby P0procks » Mon Mar 05, 2018 1:37 am

Username: Bumblebee TheAutobot
Are you a Furry or a Fan: furry
Do you own a fursuit: yup! I made him myself Cx
If so have any pictures: sure, I'll get some after I finish this
Fave thing about the Fandom: the way little kids get so excited to pet me Cx I love making people smile
im always looking to buy ocs with red and other dark colors; bandages and horns are my weakness ^^
[rightImage[/right]
P0procks

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Eaglespirit » Mon Mar 05, 2018 4:05 am

Bumblebee TheAutobot wrote:Username: Bumblebee TheAutobot
Are you a Furry or a Fan: furry
Do you own a fursuit: yup! I made him myself Cx
If so have any pictures: sure, I'll get some after I finish this
Fave thing about the Fandom: the way little kids get so excited to pet me Cx I love making people smile

A transformer furry!!
Transformer furries unite!
Currently Collecting:
Cats- 8 Left - Lions - UR Lion
2013 - ??
All Advent List Pets - ??

Trades/Chicken$ stores
Rares For Trade
1C$ Each
2 For 1C$ 2C$ and Over
Eaglespirit

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Nova.In.Orbit » Mon Mar 05, 2018 5:59 am

SharkButt wrote:So, not sure if it’s allowed or not but I’ve got this premade I fixed up and I’m not quite done yet but I figure I should get some opinions. I was wanting to sell it soon but I honestly have no idea what it’s worth, I’ve been out of the fandom for so long that I’ve lost sense of their values. Here it is click I would apprexiate and pricing help, not anything else please. I didn’t make it, just updated it and fixed some parts up. It comes with black paws with galaxy toes.
I also have a bunch of art dolls I wanna show but I don’t know if that’s a topic for this topic haha. They are furry related. I’m leaving the fandom for good so if anyone needs fur, characters or suit parts I’ve got lots I need to sell

That head is awesome and I'm not just saying that!!! I'd say the partial itself is a good 700+ for the quality shown! The artdolls are beautiful and depending on the size, I'd think you could get I little over 100! I'm sorry to hear that your leaving the fandom and I hope it wasn't because of some people in it! Is there a place where I can check out the fur/characters/suit parts? I'll check your DA for now but I don't have an account!
《 Newly Discovered Pocket Myth Adict 》

Azura

Hades
Nova.In.Orbit

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby skrapple » Mon Mar 05, 2018 9:03 am

Hey guys! I've had this thread bookmarked for a while but just now figured I'd introduce myself.

Username: skrapple
Are you a Furry or a Fan: Furry
Do you own a fursuit: Yes! A deer/deer-wolf hybrid depending on whether I'm wearing paws or hooves. I'm also getting a suit of my fursona Apple made by greydanetiel on instagram once they finish their current queue and open up again.
If so have any pictures:
Here! Recently got paws for her as the hooves I made were uncomfortable to wear. So now she's a deer-wolf hybrid, instead of just a deer. I made everything except the headbase which was made by Lys on furry amino.
Fave thing about the Fandom: How much like a family it is, and how easy it is to make friends at meets and stuff! I really love getting casual platonic hugs from other furs. Makes me wish that sort of thing was more common in everyday life.

┏──────────────✫──────────────┓

Find me on other sites!
toyhouse ; artfight

✫✫ Hi, I'm Skrapple! ✫✫
I am an adult and
I use she/her pronouns.

┖──────────────✫──────────────┚

┏───────────✫───────────┓
kes. is my boyfriend
and we like to gift each other.
┖───────────✫───────────┚

.┏───────────────────────────✫───────────────────────────┓

Pet's name: Cinnamon

┖───────────────────────────✫───────────────────────────┚
skrapple

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ClumsyClover » Mon Mar 05, 2018 10:07 am

Ross.The.Fox wrote:
SharkButt wrote:So, not sure if it’s allowed or not but I’ve got this premade I fixed up and I’m not quite done yet but I figure I should get some opinions. I was wanting to sell it soon but I honestly have no idea what it’s worth, I’ve been out of the fandom for so long that I’ve lost sense of their values. Here it is click I would apprexiate and pricing help, not anything else please. I didn’t make it, just updated it and fixed some parts up. It comes with black paws with galaxy toes.

That head is awesome and I'm not just saying that!!! I'd say the partial itself is a good 700+ for the quality shown! The artdolls are beautiful and depending on the size, I'd think you could get I little over 100! I'm sorry to hear that your leaving the fandom and I hope it wasn't because of some people in it! Is there a place where I can check out the fur/characters/suit parts? I'll check your DA for now but I don't have an account!

Ahaha thank you <3 I’ll post pictures on my Da and here when I get time. I’m just leaving because I had some very bad experiences with some people in the fandom and they kinda just ruined it for me. I have lots of suits and everything I was a maker and was doing well making and selling it’s just not really what I wanna do anymore.
Just wanted to edit this in, but I don’t relaly expect to get more than like $400 out of the partial. The suit cleans up well, the pictures are just progress pictures I just haven’t taken the head out in so long that that’s all I got. The paws are made by entirely by me recently so they’re pretty nice. The head was made by someone else, I just put a mouth liner in, gave him a different tongue, fixed the teeth, added whiskers, put fur on the ears, fixed the back (I wanna pull the black fur off and replace it cause it’s lookin a little rough, I added in a balaclava and mini usb fan with a pouch for the battery in the neck, I did the airbrushing, I wanna touch it up again cause some spots (like the nose) are a bit messy. But overall he’s pretty good for what he is, the foam work seemed alright. I didn’t replace the black on the face because it seems to be in good shape, unlike the back the head. I had a plan drawn up to cut some little stripes/markings in the face and sew in some airbrushed galaxy fur or just plain white fur. (Prob galaxy if I did it)
Last edited by ClumsyClover on Mon Mar 05, 2018 12:40 pm, edited 2 times in total.
art info wrote: Image
Seeking art of shamrock here,
paying in CS pets and items.

Birthday is July 17th!
check out my species, I need artists!

art comp
Art shop
deviantart
ClumsyClover

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby FLYBOY » Mon Mar 05, 2018 11:01 am

SharkButt wrote:
Ross.The.Fox wrote:

Ahaha thank you <3 I’ll post pictures on my Da and here when I get time. I’m just leaving because I had some very bad experiences with some people in the fandom and they kinda just ruined it for me. I have lots of suits and everything I was a maker and was doing well making and selling it’s just not really what I wanna do anymore.

Honestly, I think that's being kind of generous, unless it cleans up really well....? I've never sold fursuits but I spent a while stalking the major auction sites so I have a general idea of what you can expect stuff to go for. Just saying if you list it for that much, it may not sell.
xxxxxxxxx
┌──────────────┐
link • eldemore
link • link

────── ──────

male // bi // 18+ // usa
↠formerly rebel scum, reyes, ellis.
↠just here for the rp
↠ trying to finish my eldemore wishlist

└──────────────┘
FLYBOY

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .:Kira:. » Mon Mar 05, 2018 5:01 pm

So, I have the partial for my suit almost completed. I made the head, arms, tail, feet, and bought paws and legs. But I haven't made her wings. They are feathered bird-like wings. I really like how these look, but I'm not sure how to go about it. And then there is the problem with attaching them to me. Does anyone have any tips?
.:Kira:.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Larkspur1678 » Mon Mar 05, 2018 5:57 pm

.:Kira:. wrote:So, I have the partial for my suit almost completed. I made the head, arms, tail, feet, and bought paws and legs. But I haven't made her wings. They are feathered bird-like wings. I really like how these look, but I'm not sure how to go about it. And then there is the problem with attaching them to me. Does anyone have any tips?

For attaching i've seen people make a backpack-like harness for them(elastic should work for small wings) and then cut holes in a shirt they want to wear with the suit so the wings show but not the harness. For the wings themselves it looks like a fur 'top' , fleece feathers with extra stitching to show where they separate, and a little polyfil. It looks more complicated than it probably is, once you get a chibi wing shape drawn out for the pattern I believe you just break it down into the fur half and the fleece half. Just don't over stuff the fleece feathers, and you can use a sheet of foamies to cut out inserts to help keep the shape as well.

Adult • She/they
Toyhouse

Icon by MRLFRK on FA
Animation by DarkMoonRay on Twitter
Larkspur1678

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me