♥Crushes, Boyfriends, and Girlfriends | V6♥

For topics which don't fit anywhere else! Discuss the weather, your mood, hobbies and interests. Remember, keep it child-friendly :)

Re: ♥Crushes, Boyfriends, and Girlfriends | V6♥

Postby WastedSpace » Fri Mar 02, 2018 9:06 am

pizilo wrote:What does everybody recommend for the classic story of my crush?

I'm just a random girl and he's the jock who everybody knows. He's beautiful and funny and I like him a lot... but I know all ill ever be able to do is to somewhat get to know him. Not to mention he's dating a cheerleader...

How do you recommend I try to introduce myself so I don't sound ridiculous or desperate? He's in a few of my classes.

You introduce yourself like you introduce yourself to anyone else. This makes it sound like you're planning some big dance and song routine. Just "I'm pizilo, don't we have a few classes together".

However, you absolutely shouldn't be making a move towards him while he's dating someone else. That's unfair to the cheerleader, to him, and to you. =\
WastedSpace

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Moonshadow3 » Fri Mar 02, 2018 9:53 am

Why do I even try with crushes
Imageio | Any Pronouns
Check out my partner in crime Anaarchism!
Moonshadow3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby dozy » Fri Mar 02, 2018 1:58 pm

Moonshadow3 wrote:-snip-

Why do I even try with crushes

If he agrees with you he's a keeper.

Also, venting again because floon is a complete mess™
(and procrastinating essay)

So, a month ago I was on a night out and had a brief flirtation with someone. (for one night)
Skip to a couple of weeks later and I have his flatmates trying to add me on social media.
And then they added me to a pub party they were hosting in honorary of the flirtation.
Unfortunately my RL name is very punnable. Many name puns were in the description.
Obviously, person who I'd had the encounter with removed me from the event but I could still see it.

Today my university decided to celebrate that a couple who'd met in the campus nightclub eight years ago got married.
His friends tagged me and him in the post like "ooh look its you and ____ in a few years."
I have never met his friends.
I have met him one time, and only planned to meet him one time.

So I decide to send a little message telling him to tell his friends to knock it off and he blocked me lol.
Like damn dudes I get winding up your mate for having a fling, I rip into my housemate (jokingly) for having a guy stay over while I was in the ER after falling down the stairs instead of coming to see me, but like?? Keep it in your own circle of friends??

Now I'm super paranoid that they're mocking me not because of what happened but because I have alternative interests in fashion and stuff and they're laughing because I am a weird nerd.

And thus, here is the story of how I decided to ignore my bisexuality and stick with anyone but straight dudes.
Hi, I'm Elle!
{she/her - adult - ifsp}

I pop on a few times a year. Please be patient with me.

Always looking for trades that include PPS dogs - I collect them

Trading Thread || Offsite Trades

♥️
dozy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .Coffee » Fri Mar 02, 2018 2:09 pm

Adrien wrote:
So me and my boyfriend have been together for over five months now. We met of a similar interest (aka Voltron because that show is the bomb.com). He probably the best think that has happened to me is such a long time. He helped me get over my last break up (my ex literally wreaked my feelings and made me start feeling like everything was my fault), and he's too nice for his own good (this boy deserves all the love in the world, my poor baby doesn't deserve to be sad). Anyways, the thing is, he lives over 1,800+ miles away.. I mean, he still lives in the states (thankfully), but he's across the country. It also doesn't help that I have extreme trust issues AND my head is always telling me how I'm not good enough and he could easily cheat on my ugly self. So being that I have so many issues, and he have a two hour time zone difference.. it's kinda hard. I love him so much, and I want it to work, but I'm just so bad with my words... He hadn't called each other since December 13th, until today. He called me, we said hi, tried to make conversation, and then went silent. I'd like to mention that we are both very awkward people and very shy... I love hearing his voice, and I just love him so much.. but I'm just so bad with talking because I'm so scared that I'm gonna say the wrong thing, ya know? Does anyone have any advice, please?

When my boyfriend and I don't know what to say, we like to play 'would you rather'.

It might sound silly, but it really gets the words flowing and takes your mind off of anything that might be bothering you. Another thing that's helpful is face to face chatting. Facial and body cues are really important for communication and if you guys do get to talking more, talking face to face takes away a lot of the uncertainty of whether or not he likes you.

I'm gonna say, though, you should probably talk to a therapist about the self-deprecating thoughts. I know where you're coming from and I have the same issue, but it's really tough to get over these things by yourself.

The thing to remember is that he's your boyfriend because he likes you. I've said so many stupid things to my boyfriend in the past and he loves me anyway. He'll be okay with you being awkward sometimes and if he's not then he's not the one for you. You just gotta hold your breath, jump, and see what happens. <3 Good luck!
☧ Catholic | ISFJ | Toddler mom

I pop on here every once in a while but I'm not super active.
.Coffee

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby skarekrowkid » Sat Mar 03, 2018 11:32 am

okay,, so,,
hhh never talked about this online before

looking for some advice?

there's this guy (not naming anyone) that i really like, hes very calm, quiet, redhead, does this thing with his hair that just gets me
blue eyes
freckles
pretty popular
looks kinda like this cx

he's been in my 5th period for like a year and a half??

he also has this thing were he calls me a sweet little nickname.
(my name's savanna, so he calls me savanna-ooh-na-na. get the reference??)

yesterday he gave me a fish he drew and named charcoal?? (does anybody know what the heck that means???)

(also the other day one of his friends dared him to date me and he was all like noo! why would i do that! does that mean he doesnt like me?)

i really want to tell him that i like him (maybe through instagram) but i'm too scared

im sorry i really don't know anything about boys!
skarekrowkid

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Moonshadow3 » Sat Mar 03, 2018 6:11 pm

TheFrenchGoldfish wrote:okay,, so,,
hhh never talked about this online before

looking for some advice?

there's this guy (not naming anyone) that i really like, hes very calm, quiet, redhead, does this thing with his hair that just gets me
blue eyes
freckles
pretty popular
looks kinda like this cx

he's been in my 5th period for like a year and a half??

he also has this thing were he calls me a sweet little nickname.
(my name's savanna, so he calls me savanna-ooh-na-na. get the reference??)

yesterday he gave me a fish he drew and named charcoal?? (does anybody know what the heck that means???)

(also the other day one of his friends dared him to date me and he was all like noo! why would i do that! does that mean he doesnt like me?)

i really want to tell him that i like him (maybe through instagram) but i'm too scared

im sorry i really don't know anything about boys!

I would go for it!
Last edited by Moonshadow3 on Sat Jul 17, 2021 6:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Imageio | Any Pronouns
Check out my partner in crime Anaarchism!
Moonshadow3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby luvv » Sun Mar 04, 2018 10:47 am

alright so I am a huge ball of confusion right now haha.

so a lot of stuff has happened between my crush and I but I'm gonna cut all the small stuff out and focus on the main things here.

1. I was hanging out with my friend and the guy she has a thing with. earlier that day I got the courage to snapchat my crush and start up a conversation, and while I was sitting in my car waiting for my friends to finish ordering their food in the mcdons drive thru, I opened a snapchat that I got from my crush. my male friend was sitting in the backseat so when I opened it he saw the snapchat my crus sent (of his face lmao) and immediately jumped forwards and asked if it was really him. I said yes, and blah blah I found out that the guy my friend has a thing with always goes to the gym with my crush. that guy also found out I have a crush on him because my friend, who was sitting in the front seat, totally exposed me lmao.

2. a week or two back my friend, our male friend and I were all supposed to hang out. we just had to wait for our male friend to finish at work and quickly go to the gym with the guy I have a crush on. while they were working out my male friend asked my crush if he wanted to come hangout with us in the city, and he said sure. BUT ALSO, because my male friend said our names, they started to talk about us. soooooo apparently my crush figured out that I'm into him, first of all. my male friend told me he just replied with "oh I don't know if she does, maybe though" thx friend lmao

but other then that my crush also said this about me:

"she's good looking and I think we need to talk more in person"

but then he also said "I don't know if I can have something though because I might be leaving for school"

but the confusing thing is that when we were all hanging out and it was just me, my friend, and my crush in the car (our male friend had to go into Tims and change because he jumped into freezing cold water lmao) he started asking me about what I want to do after school, and when I asked him, he said that he's going to be staying in the city for a business program. keep in mind all of this happened in the same night. so did my crush just happen to decide to stay in our city for school within the course of three hours? I don't know.

also he said we should talk more in person but he hasn't made a move to approach me. I have to admit though we never see each other at school since I only have two classes (first period and fourth period) and he leaves at the beginning of third. so I don't know. I don't know if what he said means he's interested or not? my male friend said he's not very straight forward, but the thing is I'm kind of sick of having to initiate. I also asked my friend if he was interested in me or not and he said that when they were talking he seemed to be, he just didn't press to much because they were working out.

I really don't know what to think, I need some input please and thanks!
luvv

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ikea Fork » Tue Mar 06, 2018 2:34 am

[removed]
Last edited by Ikea Fork on Mon Dec 03, 2018 5:37 am, edited 1 time in total.
currently playing on and off.
seeking UR bee
who dis: sonico
Ikea Fork

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby xan » Tue Mar 06, 2018 9:24 am

what should I say to my boyfriend to let him know that I really trust him. One of my good friends caught feelings for my boyfriend, who has a very flirtatious personality, but I really do trust him I just worry sometimes because Im a worrier and I'm always thinking of everything that could go wrong. Now he's upset because he thinks I don't trust him. What can I say to get him to see things my way and to know that I trust him

virgo xx-xx really good napper xx-xx thats itxx
xan

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Friendlypotatoe » Tue Mar 06, 2018 9:28 am

xan wrote:
what should I say to my boyfriend to let him know that I really trust him. One of my good friends caught feelings for my boyfriend, who has a very flirtatious personality, but I really do trust him I just worry sometimes because Im a worrier and I'm always thinking of everything that could go wrong. Now he's upset because he thinks I don't trust him. What can I say to get him to see things my way and to know that I trust him

You could just be honest with him! If he knows that you are being honest with him, he knows that you trust him! Also, if you tell him something important, that will show him that you really trust him enough to show him those things! You should just talk to him about everything! Not only should that clear everything up but it will show him that you really truly trust and love him!!!💖💖💖
Your Friendly Neighborhood Potato
Friendlypotatoe

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me