The WEIRD things that your pet does

Share your real pet photos and stories, tell us about your fav species, promote wildlife causes, or discuss animal welfare

Re: The WEIRD things that your pet does

Postby angelgirl2345 » Sat Mar 03, 2018 11:53 am

My chinchilla, critter, hates cats and men lol its always funny when a dude goes to his cage to try to pet him and critter lunges across like a savage. My brother fears him. Critter absolutely loves women and dogs though. Always has for 18 years. I don't know why he is like this.

My cat Xula pesters critter on purpose and he will be at the bars trying to reach for her with his little hands. Xula just sits there like hah can't get me and he gets so mad at her lol

My northern blue tongue skink likes to lick my arm. It's a strange sensation when a lizard licks you like a dog xD
ImageImage
angelgirl2345

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby - Nuketh - » Sat Mar 03, 2018 1:39 pm

lol XD
Thank you for the clicks! <3

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
- Nuketh -

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby mastergirl7 » Sat Mar 03, 2018 1:42 pm

My brothers cat has moments where she will just jump up and run around like crazy it goes like that until she runs into a wall then she just shakes her head and walks away like nothing happened!XD it's really funny sometimes

Awesome people~

My Kals ♡

Hello! I go by Mastergirl7 or Waddely, whatever you prefer to call me. :>
I'm not sure on what to put in my signature so I'll keep it brief. :v
I hope everyone is doing well and I hope you have a nice day/night whoever or wherever you are. Stay safe guys. <3

Avatar made by the awesome artist ChunkyChad please go check them out!
mastergirl7

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lady gaga » Sat Mar 03, 2018 1:45 pm

my cat steals our socks and carries them around the house :roll:
𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐀𝐑𝐄 𝐌𝐘 𝐒𝐀𝐃𝐍𝐄𝐒𝐒 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐌𝐘 𝐇𝐎𝐏𝐄
ham ∙ she/her ∙ scorpio ∙ wanda deserves happiness ©
lady gaga

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby TribalWolf_Playz » Sat Mar 03, 2018 1:51 pm

My dog will literally stand near the blinds, hit them with her tail and then stare at the floor and step back and forth watching the shadows moving. XD
And also my other doggo will sit on our leaver recliner and just lick it, she will sit there for ages just licking the armrest.
Last edited by TribalWolf_Playz on Sat Mar 03, 2018 2:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.
𝙷𝚎𝚕𝚕𝚘, 𝙸'𝚖 𝚃𝚛𝚒𝚋𝚊𝚕. 𝙸'𝚖 𝚊𝚕𝚠𝚊𝚢𝚜 𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚙𝚢 𝚝𝚘 𝚝𝚛𝚊𝚍𝚎 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚑𝚊𝚟𝚎 𝚊 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚠𝚒𝚝𝚑 𝚊𝚗𝚢𝚘𝚗𝚎 𝚠𝚑𝚘 𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚙𝚎𝚗𝚜 𝚝𝚘 𝚋𝚎 𝚙𝚊𝚜𝚜𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚊𝚕𝚘𝚗𝚐, 𝚜𝚘 𝚏𝚎𝚎𝚕 𝚏𝚛𝚎𝚎 𝚝𝚘 𝚜𝚝𝚘𝚙 𝚋𝚢.
𝙲𝚞𝚛𝚛𝚎𝚗𝚝 𝚂𝚝𝚊𝚝𝚞𝚜: 𝚁𝚊𝚒𝚍𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝙱𝚊𝚛𝚗 𝟻𝟷
TribalWolf_Playz

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby crabodile » Sat Mar 03, 2018 1:52 pm

my younger cat, bleu, follows everyone into the main bathroom and meows until you fill up a bucket of water for her then proceeds to drink it while you do whatever you went in there for

my chin, eun, will climb up my shirt and perch with just her head poking out when i carry her. she also will sit on my head while i walk around and honestly she has pretty good balance

my older cat, sprite, steals socks that have like animal heads on them, rips off the heads, then hides the heads under my mom's dresser and pretends they are her kittens
crabodile

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby laprinecreature » Sat Mar 03, 2018 3:33 pm

my cat holly likes to try to drink directly from the bathtub faucet -- several times in the middle of the night i've found her in the bathtub sticking her nose up the faucet trying to get water out of it :| she does this even if she has a full water dish. she also does this bizarre, really hard to describe thing when you scratch the base of her spine -- i describe it as her "short-circuiting," bc she starts wiggling her head around & twitching like crazy. i've never met another cat that did it!

i'm also pretty sure she has some sensory processing issues, bc after a short period of petting her she'll bite or claw with little to no warning -- she doesn't even flatten her ears to let me know she's irritated! it's alright though, i always just give her the space she needs. she's my baby no matter what ♥
laprinecreature

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Slime.TV » Sun Mar 04, 2018 1:40 pm

Sometimes my cat Gilbert enjoys splashing all the water out of his water dish and playing in the puddles. I usually know when he does it because i can see fresh wet paw prints all over the floor, i also once almost slipped in it. Sometimes its irritating cleaning it up -_- but i still love him! He also purrs really loudly whenever i touch him. I lay one finger on him and already he sounds like a phone going off. I guess he enjoys being petted lol
Slime.TV

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby apochrypha » Mon Mar 05, 2018 11:46 am

My cat Lestat used to pee in the toilet, but he never learned how to flush. :lol:

izzy » she/they »
pokefarm q // flight rising

apochrypha

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby - Nuketh - » Mon Mar 05, 2018 1:07 pm

apochrypha wrote:My cat Lestat used to pee in the toilet, but he never learned how to flush. :lol:

Thats so weird, and Im sure you could probably teach him how to flush XD Well, that depends on how much he listens CX
Thank you for the clicks! <3

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
- Nuketh -

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me