➢ ᴠɪsᴄᴇᴛ ғᴀɴᴄʟᴜʙ ➢ V2 - Announcement pg706

Join or create fan clubs about your favorite things!

So we're still in the process of moving to dA fully and trying to get everything caught up still

but we do have our discord server set up, check it out c;
28%
YAAASSSS :D
42%
Oooooo :O
30%

Total votes : 43

Re: ➢ ᴠɪsᴄᴇᴛ ғᴀɴᴄʟᴜʙ ➢ V2

Postby ArtGirl » Thu Mar 01, 2018 11:25 am

@~Teya~ - Great story you've got going there. pmed
@che - I don't have any viscets open right now. Good luck finding relationships for them!
@Rescue2001 - Congrats! I can't wait to see them around the threads!

Just popping in to officially introduce my new T3 MYO babe now that I've decided on a name. Meet Sahale (meaning falcon). I've got a couple story ideas so keep a eye out for a development update.
I'm on the hunt for art of him in pretty much any skill level. If anyone is interested in an art trade go ahead and pm me. Gallery

~~Hey guys! Check out the awesome links below.~~

Hi, I'm ArtGirl! I love art, adoptables, green, winter and spagetti but over all I LLOOVVEE chickens!!! Though I don't make art on oekaki anymore I still offer digital art and love to make art trades! Feel free to pm me!

"In one day it won't matter how many friends you have. Any battles you've fought just to fail or events in your life that no one believes. The possessions you've acquired will be meaningless. Our opinions of life, culture, race, meaning will matter as much as the dirt on your feet. That day only one thing will matter, Jesus." .......................................................................................
2 Timothy 2:10............................................................................................................................
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImage
ArtGirl

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kydashing » Thu Mar 01, 2018 3:27 pm

Hi there peeps. I no replies, please forgive me but i just need to get this info out. I am here for two things.

Firstly, i want anyone who did NOT win any raffles for the event please pm me a reference of a character they'd like a simple doodle of. Nothing fancy, but i'd like to make sure everyone feels like they were apart of the viscet gifts. I will look through winners of raffles so please do not lie.

Secondly, i am looking for rps/art ships and/or headcannons for my viscets. I would link them but some site info i outdated. Please pm me if interested, i am more the willing to connect and link better info that way.

Thank you~
Kydashing

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Mint Chip » Thu Mar 01, 2018 7:57 pm

[ Announcement : Big Updates ]

Hello everyone, I certainly hope you'd been enjoying our 3rd anniversary event. Just wow, that blows me away that our species has been around to it's 3rd year. I have officially been running this species for a solid year and it's been quite a ride. We've done a lot of wonderful things, introduced a lot of changes and add-ons too. And even though we've had some hiccups along the way, we've counted them as learning experiences and grown all the stronger and wiser for them. I'm so proud of this community as a whole and love being able to celebrate another year with you all. Now with that said I have several updates to several of our threads and a new thread that isn't yet ready but I'll explain what it's purpose will be as well.

New Traits
    In case anyone hasn't seen our event adopts and the new official traits to be added to our lines for regular use, I encourage you to check out the thread and this post in particular. We have a total of 6 completely new traits, and 2 additions that complete 2 incomplete sets. So a grand total of 8 awesome new traits!

Limits Update
    These take effect on any adopts made on March 1st, 2018 (EST/CST) and after.
    This past year a lot of people requested that we up the main thread limit and after a lot of debate I've decided I will. The new limit for regular main thread adopts, RUs, and grown abandoned batches is 2 per month! You can still only receive a max of 1 gift per month, and that gift does count against one of your main thread slots. But still, you now have 2 slots for your main limit.
    The custom limit has raised by +1, so now everyone can have an even 10 customs. This is the last custom raise for a little while (probably until summer-ish).
    The currency limit has been updated to 3 per month. Which I feel like it a good addition since we have three different types of currency adopt.
    And lastly, the Event limit has been updated (as of the anniversary event) to 2 per event! So starting our anniversary event, every user can win up to 2 event adopts (or event RU) per event not including a legendary win!

Nursery & Hatchery Updates
    Both the Nursery and Hatchery rules have been condensed some and rewritten. There has also been some changes and rule adjustments. The meaning is the same but they are less wordy. Potions and items have been updated in price which was meant to be done some time ago but simply hadn't been for a while. The prices on the DA prices are subject to change but the c$ prices are solidly fixed and won't be changed minus a few minor updates here or there. The opening dates for the Nursery are Days 1 through 15 of the month it opens. The opening dates for the Hatchery are Days 1 through 15 of the month it opens.
    The biggest update for this section isn't going to be a popular one but after a solid year, it's time. The nursery will no longer open during hatchery months. Originally when the hatchery was made, the idea was that we wouldn't open the nursery at all during that month but I worried that the Hatchery wouldn't be received as well as I hoped and I wanted to give people time to catch up a bit on their nursery breedings. But after a solid year of hatchery periodically opening and a total of 316 hatchery batches made, I can say that it's going strong and staying strong. So to lighten the load of the Batch Artist staff, I've determined this is the best course of action. I've mentioned doing this several times before with my artist staff, as well as discussing this heavily with Strudel who agrees with my sentiment that at this point we no longer need to keep both open in the same month.

Last Update
    This update isn't quite ready but we've had a lot going on to get everything in motion so this one will be added as soon as we get it all together. I have discussed this with Strudel for a while and she volunteered to run the thread for this one specifically. We will be introducing (soon) a thread for "Growths". Now don't panic, I'm not about to change our system for batches. This Growth thread will be for Reversed PPS(s) or PPS visclings that are grown to adult. We are overhauling and updating the specialty item: reverse pps potion to give it more of a real use. This item will be updated and permit a user to apply it to an abandoned pps viscet to grow it to adult. There are a few limitations for this and effects doing this will have but we feel it's fair. This is the rough outline of shorthand info for the thread but we've not yet set up the thread. But it's coming no worries!

Recap
    New traits: 8 total new traits.
    Limits update: main thread is upped to 2 per month (still only 1 gift tho), customs upped by +1, currency adopts upped to 3 per month, and event adopts upped to 2 per month.
    Nursery & Hatchery update: threads condensed, rewritten to be read easier. dates for openings are solidly days 1-15. Nursery will no longer open during Hatchery month. The two will open opposite of each other, every other month.
    Last update: reverse pps growth thread coming. info on limitations and rough outline here.
ImageImage | Image | ImageImage

ImageImage
You can call me, Mint or Minty.
I usually type in green.

╔═════════════════════╗

╚═════════════════════╝

Dark Cocoa is owned by my Husband & Mint Chip is owned by me
Art created by me

My PMs are disabled, if you have a Viscet related question,
please see this FAQ.
Mint Chip

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ➢ ᴠɪsᴄᴇᴛ ғᴀɴᴄʟᴜʙ ➢ V2 - updates on pg 658

Postby muttgirl310 » Fri Mar 02, 2018 4:26 pm

@Mint Chip- All the traits look awesome and I hope to get a viscet with some of those traits in the future!
@Kydashing- That is such a nice thing for you to do! Good luck doing all those sketches! I wish you the best of luck!
@ArtGirl- I love your viscet! Such a cool design to him! I can try to do some art of him but idk if it would be any good.
@che- Those viscets are gorgeous! Good luck finding relationships!
@mango marmalade,,- Good luck finding mates for Bane, he is really cool design wise and think his kids will look great someday!

Ok, So I have two reasons for posting,
First, I wanted to put out there that I am opening up my viscets for OOC breedings and will list them below for you all. PM me if you are interested.
Females:
Ashling, Azura

Males:
Prairie, Firefly

Second,
I wanted to post a link to a piece of tryout art that I did. I would love for you guys to pm me with feedback or thoughts about it as I really want it to be good.
Here
If you think it is good and want art from me then just message me and we can work something out!

Thank you all for reading this and I hope the rest of your week was well!
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
┌────────────┐
coding art credit profile icon
my viscets dogons my art shop
● ● ━━━━━━━━━━━ ● ●
Hey I am Muttgirl but feel free to
call me mutt. I own a species on
here called Dogons and am always
willing to help out whenever I can
so do not be afraid to reach out or
send me a pm. I can help a little
with adoption forms and do some
art, although it's not amazing.

└────────────┘
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
muttgirl310

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ImogenEquine » Fri Mar 02, 2018 6:27 pm

Hey! I started posting here awhile back, when I entered & won my first Viscet! Since then, I've been an inpatient (in hospital) so I've sort of been MIA in the fanclub & community, since I had no internet. Now I have some opportunities to use the internet, so you'll likely be seeing more of me, as I pop in here more often!

I hope it's okay that I share a question for everyone to answer, should they choose to:
What are your viscets' favourite treats?

@che - oh my goodness, your viscets are GORGEOUS <3
@ArtGirl - that art is phenomenal!! I'll probably be PMing you soon :)
@Mint Chip - yay, more viscets! I'm glad to be back!
╔══════════════════════╗

you don't have to say 'I love you' to say 'I love you'

my poor mental health is a WIP, much like this sig
feel free to pm me to chat or anything c:

⠀ ⠀⠀ artist ♘ d&d player ♘ sapphic ♘ adopts ⠀⠀⠀ Image

╚══════════════════════╝
══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════
⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ (my goodness, I hope to own a cinnamon roll some day)
⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ Image
ImogenEquine

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Sixbane » Sat Mar 03, 2018 10:07 am

@ImogenEquine I'm sorry to hear about you being in the hospital qvq/ Its good you're able to have a bit more freedom though, I do hope you are feeling better too OTL
@ muttgirl310 Best wishes with finding breeding partners qvq/ I hope you're able to find a pair you like> The tryout art is lovely too, good luck with the contest~
@Kydashing Ah offering the art is super sweet! I didn't participate in the event but Its still lovely for you to offer, im sure many people appreciate it. And good luck with the ships/headcanons as well /v/

Ohgosh its been forever since I posted here. I like reading whats posted but I honestly don't know tooooo many people here (feelfreetohmutho i love making friends) So I don't post too much/its been a while
But I've been interested in getting back into the community a lil for a nice change of pace and to meet some new faces anyway;
I am the owner of (quite) a few Viscets so i'm not totally new but since I haven't introduced them in a while they're all here!
I would definitely be open for friends/enemies/ect for them if you happened to have anyone who might suit!
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage

What are your viscets' favourite treats?
Aerona- Marshmallows
Hydrae- Sweet flowers
K'eyush- Funnel cake
Ramiel- Sour candy
Rhona- M&Ms
Ryze- Anything chocolate tbh
Wellan- Stuffing an obscene amount of doritos in his mouth

Since I last posted, I've some art of my kids(I Honestly have no idea which I have/havent shown so some might be a bit older); I need to draw them more but I kinda am still figuring out how viscet anatomy works LOL
By me
By treeiights
ImageImage
By me
I'm not really active here anymore, hmu @ Sixbane on TH/DA/Discord instead
Sixbane

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Sunlitsecrets » Sat Mar 03, 2018 12:04 pm

Hello, all!

So I've been kind of in the viscet community for a year now but I've never actually posted on the fanclub oops

Anyway I guess I'll introduce my viscets?

art by exotic-supernova
This is Petrichor. He's the first viscet I ever got! He's a quiet storyteller who can talk to trees, rocks and the small creatures of the earth, and through that he gets stories that no one else knows about.
art by rainbowpanda101
My second viscet is Asherah! She's a former pirate turned leader of a kingdom who still loves a good heist.
art by me
The third viscet I ever got was Malorin. He's kind of like the big bad of my character world - a viscet tempted by power to lie and try and take over all the three kingdoms. He's still plotting a takeover now.
art by me
Then came the son of Asherah and Petrichor - a small, rebellious child named Chimalli. He wanted the life of a pirate just as his mother once had, so he stole her sword and ran off into the night. He's been on the run ever since.
art by Wesleyhearts
four months ago, I got my fifth viscet. Celandine is a nervous and shy wanderer, who helps travelers stay on the road and not get lost. She's usually accompanied by a hummingbird friend.
art by Deki
And finally I got Noire a little under a month ago. My sixth viscet is a terrified, paranoid kid who was transported to the current time from the far past because of one of Malorin's schemes.

If you want to see their official references or any more information/art on these guys you can see all my viscets here.

- - - -

@Sixbane - Hey! It's been ages since I've talked to you at all XD Either way, good to know you're still around, and all your viscets are really cool!
@ImogenEquine - ooh cool question! I might answer it a little bit later <3
@muttgirl310 - Good luck dear! I really like the art you did :3
@Mint Chip - I'll be honest I'm so excited that everyone can get more viscets in a month now.
--------------
my characters!
-infj, hufflepuff
-traditional artist
ImageImage

Sunlitsecrets

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby PikachuTori25 » Sat Mar 03, 2018 12:24 pm

Will edit in replies later <3

Gonna stream some pixel art, come join me :D
LONK
Ended!
Last edited by PikachuTori25 on Sat Mar 03, 2018 2:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.
─────── ───────
Riza Hawkeye Simp
Icon by lambcurl
Riza Hawkeye Sprite Source
└──────────────┘
PikachuTori25

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby TrashFan » Sat Mar 03, 2018 1:01 pm

Replies wrote:@Pikachu: Might join later, your art is amazing!
@Sunlit: Welcome to the fanclub! nice viscets, might offer jaloerse to Asherah for relationships (Any) so keep your eyes to the sky! (or your PM inbox)
@sixbane Welcome back to the fanclub! Nice cets!
@mutt Nice, might Hit you up but im not sure if my cet's would fit..
@Mint Those traits are looking lit! I like the new updates!

Hello guys! I got bored and got the idea of making maps for the worlds of my Viscet AU so i made a map of the most active AU world i have, Fronum.
the map was made using Inkarnate so if you want to make one for your own viscet AU!
I can also make one for you! Just PM me!
Also, i got art of Orora!

By the amazing Steampunkvale!
TrashFan

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Snuggle_Bean » Sat Mar 03, 2018 4:42 pm

No replys at the moment!!

I'm looking to buy some stubs I am willing to pay 18C$ per stub. I need just 2 more to get my custom and I'm super happy if u are selling any please let me know.
Thank you everyone who traded and gifted me stubs in so excited!!!!!!!

Also if any one is open to transfer her onto the thread please let me know I would prefer a artist but I can see who is open!!!
Thanks so much
Last edited by Snuggle_Bean on Tue Mar 06, 2018 8:47 am, edited 1 time in total.
Snuggle_Bean

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me