Fursuit Thread V2 OPEN (New Poll)

For topics which don't fit anywhere else! Discuss the weather, your mood, hobbies and interests. Remember, keep it child-friendly :)

What are you doing for Halloweeen

Nothing
27%
Party
15%
Trick-or-Treat
34%
Fursuiting
24%

Total votes : 1321

Re: Fursuit Thread V2 OPEN (New Poll)

Postby PixelChan » Tue Feb 27, 2018 3:25 am

Anyone going to Anthrocon this year? I'm definitely going in suit (I am making one currently).
It's my first big con so I am pretty excited :3
PixelChan

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Palette Manokit » Tue Feb 27, 2018 4:11 am

@Rhona
Ahh, I wish >,< sadly it's located too far for me to go, BUT someday I really wanna go xD
But I hope you have an awesome time c:
Commissions are currently open on DA, info here
Fur affinity
Want some free art? I currently have an art raffle going on, go here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HxwPSupW8V8
Palette Manokit

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Eaglespirit » Tue Feb 27, 2018 4:47 am

I am so excited x3
I've just pretty much confirmed my first two suit customers!
Currently Collecting:
Cats- 8 Left - Lions - UR Lion
2013 - ??
All Advent List Pets - ??

Trades/Chicken$ stores
Rares For Trade
1C$ Each
2 For 1C$ 2C$ and Over
Eaglespirit

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Larkspur1678 » Tue Feb 27, 2018 4:48 am

AnthroCon is too far from me, and I’d love to go to IFC but it’s a bit far too. MCFC is one I’d like to go to one year as well, the entire con is 18+ so you don’t have to worry about minors :P Now if only IFC and MCFC weren’t a 5-6 hour drive lol. I go to FurSquared, MFF, and Aquatifur yearly though.

Adult • She/they
Toyhouse

Icon by MRLFRK on FA
Animation by DarkMoonRay on Twitter
Larkspur1678

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Nova.In.Orbit » Tue Feb 27, 2018 5:17 am

Larkspur1678 wrote:AnthroCon is too far from me, and I’d love to go to IFC but it’s a bit far too. MCFC is one I’d like to go to one year as well, the entire con is 18+ so you don’t have to worry about minors :P Now if only IFC and MCFC weren’t a 5-6 hour drive lol. I go to FurSquared, MFF, and Aquatifur yearly though.

Ahhh I go to MFF and I wanted to get to FurSquared this year (it just happened right?) But I wasn't able to as my family was busy! I also wanted to check out aquatifur (it's in WI dells if I can remeber?) But never got their either! I hope it was fun!
《 Newly Discovered Pocket Myth Adict 》

Azura

Hades
Nova.In.Orbit

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby FLYBOY » Tue Feb 27, 2018 9:00 am

So after a LONG time of debating and thinking about it, today I put down the first payment for a custom partial of my fursona
I'm super excited and will probably share some pictures with you guys when it's completed!
xxxxxxxxx
┌──────────────┐
link • eldemore
link • link

────── ──────

male // bi // 18+ // usa
↠formerly rebel scum, reyes, ellis.
↠just here for the rp
↠ trying to finish my eldemore wishlist

└──────────────┘
FLYBOY

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Palette Manokit » Tue Feb 27, 2018 9:40 am

Question about a bodysuit:
So, I want to make one, but I've looked at the tutorials and the way I want to make one is a bit different.
Since I'm going to have digi legs on my suit I am going to follow this tutorial and use leggings for it.
My question is, since I want it to be a full body would it be possible to use that tutorial, finish the legs, then make a pattern for the (with the lack of better term) "shirt half", and once I'm finished sewing the "shirt half" (zipper in mind) sew the "shirt half" to the "leg/pants half"?

Sorry if this is confusing, couldn't find a better way to word it, if it doesn't make sense then I suppose a simplified version would be:
Can I make fursuit "pants" with a pants pattern, and a fursuit "shirt" with a shirt pattern(with zipper in mind), sew the pieces together and make a fursuit that way? Rather then trying to make a duct tape dummy and using that to pattern everything...

If neither of these make sense sorry, it makes a lot of sense in my mind but trying to say/type them is a bit more complex xD
Fur affinity
Want some free art? I currently have an art raffle going on, go here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HxwPSupW8V8
Palette Manokit

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Larkspur1678 » Tue Feb 27, 2018 9:43 am

Kiwi_Fluff wrote:Question about a bodysuit:
So, I want to make one, but I've looked at the tutorials and the way I want to make one is a bit different.
Since I'm going to have digi legs on my suit I am going to follow this tutorial and use leggings for it.
My question is, since I want it to be a full body would it be possible to use that tutorial, finish the legs, then make a pattern for the (with the lack of better term) "shirt half", and once I'm finished sewing the "shirt half" (zipper in mind) sew the "shirt half" to the "leg/pants half"?

Sorry if this is confusing, couldn't find a better way to word it, if it doesn't make sense then I suppose a simplified version would be:
Can I make fursuit "pants" with a pants pattern, and a fursuit "shirt" with a shirt pattern(with zipper in mind), sew the pieces together and make a fursuit that way? Rather then trying to make a duct tape dummy and using that to pattern everything...

If neither of these make sense sorry, it makes a lot of sense in my mind but trying to say/type them is a bit more complex xD

I’m not an expert at bodysuits, but I don’t see why not. Just make sure they line up right and you have enough room for seam allowance.

Adult • She/they
Toyhouse

Icon by MRLFRK on FA
Animation by DarkMoonRay on Twitter
Larkspur1678

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Palette Manokit » Tue Feb 27, 2018 9:47 am

Larkspur1678 wrote:
Kiwi_Fluff wrote:-snip-

I’m not an expert at bodysuits, but I don’t see why not. Just make sure they line up right and you have enough room for seam allowance.

Alright thank you! I wanted a second opinion before I did it because, well, I don't wanna be an idiot xD
So the next suit I make will be a full one and hopefully it goes well :3
Fur affinity
Palette Manokit

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .catastrophe.crow. » Tue Feb 27, 2018 3:56 pm

Username: MikaiDrawz
Are you a Furry or a Fan: Furry!
Do you own a fursuit: No but I am saving up for one :3
If so have any pictures:
Fave thing about the Fandom: I really love the people and all the energy in the fandom! All the people are so kind and its so fun to be around them!
code
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

sleep soundly
take it one step at a time
drink water
try your best
<3
.catastrophe.crow.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery