Adopt a Newbie - Moving to new thread

Introduce yourself, find new friends, and get some advice for starting out on CS!

Re: Adopt a Newbie

Postby ShadowOfTheBird » Mon Feb 19, 2018 8:30 am

Username: ShadowBird12
    Languages that you are fluent in (besides English): None, sadly.
    Have you helped anyone before anywhere on CS? If so, please link to the post/s: While I doubt I have the time to find specific posts, I have been assigned Con-fused and Raya36 on this thread in the past, both of which have sadly been inactive recently.
    Why should you be allowed to adopt a newbie?: I've been on this site for four years now, as of last month. Honestly when I first joined I never made an introduction, and didn't find out about Adopt A Newbie until I had already learned from experience how to navigate most of the site. It would have helped me a lot if I had gotten an adopter, and that stems into why I want to be one. This site has been with me through some of my worst times, and I always will treasure it for that. I never had a helper when I was new, but now I'd like to help a newbie through their journeys, and hopefully help them have an easier time than I did at first. And while I don't think I'd be quite good enough to apply for General Helper whenever the position opens again, I am confident that I can help out here. Sorry for that little bit of rambling, eheh xD
    How often do you get on CS, and how long are you typically online on these days?: I'm on most days, unless I don't have access to a computer/wifi or am very busy. I'm online anywhere between two to eight or nine hours, as I multitask and am homeschooled.
    How many newbies are you willing to adopt (max 5): I'm gonna go with two, for now.
    Did you read and understand all of the Adopter information?: Mhm.
    Do you agree to be helpful and polite to your newbie at all times?: Of course! What would be the point if I wasn't? xD
ShadowOfTheBird

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby MoonLuxray » Mon Feb 19, 2018 8:36 am

Username: MoonLuxray
How did you find Chicken Smoothie?: I play FlightRising and I found it through friends in a Discord I'm in!
What do you like best so far?: I like the variety of pets, and that you can adopt cats! (I love cats a lot)
Any questions?: Not really. I just.. really don't know how to play this game :x
MoonLuxray

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Emu4488 » Fri Feb 23, 2018 6:05 pm

Username: Emu4488
If you are not fluent in English, what is your preferred language?: I am fluent in English
How did you find Chicken Smoothie?: Through a friend
What do you like best so far?: I like that not only can you adopt pets but you can also trade them with people
Any questions?: I'm still a little confused about trading so if I can get help with that I would really appreciate it
Hey I like trading with every one so send me a trade!๐Ÿ˜Šโ˜บ๐Ÿ˜€
Emu4488

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby soobin » Sat Feb 24, 2018 2:34 am

Username:qwertyuiop33
If you are not fluent in English, what is your preferred language?: English
How did you find Chicken Smoothie?: Freind
What do you like best so far?: Rares exept I don't have any
Any questions?:How do you get rares?
soobin

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Oriana » Sat Feb 24, 2018 4:48 am

Username: Oriana

If you are not fluent in English, what is your preferred language?: English!

How did you find Chicken Smoothie?: I saw someone talk about it on another website I go on and I though I might check it out!

What do you like best so far?: Chickens. I love them. My first pet is a chicken. He's adorable! <3

Any questions?: I am just really new to Chicken Smoothie (joined yesterday), so I just want someone to teach me the basics and more. My main question right now though is how to get new pets! I already have a few, but I want to know if there is more than one way of getting them.
Oriana

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Gr3mlin » Sat Feb 24, 2018 6:45 pm

Username: Forcehorse2003

How did you find Chicken Smoothie?: A friend of mine on Pokefarm had the link on their profile

What do you like best so far?: The pets

Any questions?: Can we bred our pets? and why can't I pm someone yet is there a way I can?
Gr3mlin

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Merilin » Sat Feb 24, 2018 9:29 pm

qwertyuiop33 wrote:Username:qwertyuiop33
Any questions?:How do you get rares?

You can add rares to your wishlist, then you'll see a star underneath them in the pound or find them more easily when visiting someone's adoption centre.

Oriana wrote:Username: Oriana
Any questions?: My main question right now though is how to get new pets! I already have a few, but I want to know if there is more than one way of getting them.

You can get pets by adopting new ones every month, visiting the pound and adoption centres.

forcehorse2003 wrote:Username: Forcehorse2003
Any questions?: Can we bred our pets? and why can't I pm someone yet is there a way I can?

We cannot bred our pets, however, we can make suggestions about which pairings the artists will use to make 2nd (or 3rd) gen pets. Now, that your first forum post has been confirmed by the mods, you should be able to send pm-s.
Ex GMod

Timezone: Eastern Europe Summer Time (EEST/UTC+3)

Merka|Estonian|introvert|ADHD|ace|she/her|21.08
Merilin

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby AlphaLeonis » Sun Feb 25, 2018 12:09 am

Username: AlphaLeonis
Languages that you are fluent in (besides English): N/A
Have you helped anyone before anywhere on CS? If so, please link to the post/s: No, although I have generally helped out around the site.
Why should you be allowed to adopt a newbie?: I love helping other people and think that I would be great help to those who are new to the site.
How often do you get on CS, and how long are you typically online on these days?: I usually am on for a few hours every day, but I check in regularly so long as I'm not in lessons or at work.
How many newbies are you willing to adopt (max 5): 2
Did you read and understand all of the Adopter information?: Yes
Do you agree to be helpful and polite to your newbie at all times?: Yes
โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ”ˆโ”ˆโ”ˆโ”ˆโ”ˆโ”ˆโ”ˆโ”ˆโ”ˆโ”ˆโ”ˆโ”ˆ
๏ผฉ ๏ผจ๏ผฅ๏ผก๏ผฒ ๏ผด๏ผจ๏ผฅ๏ผญ โ”โ”
โ”Œโ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚

โ””โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”˜
โ–‘โ–Œ
โ–‘โ–Œ
โ–‘โ–Œ
โ–‘โ–Œ
โ–‘โ–Œ
โ–‘โ–Œ
โ–‘โ–Œ
โ”‰โ”‰โ”‰
credit โ‹…
fr โ‹…
kalons
โ”‰โ”‰โ”‰
โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ” ๏ผก๏ผฎ๏ผค โ”โ”
โ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌ
โ”Šโ–ˆ
โ”Šโ–ˆ
โ”Šโ–ˆ
she/her, leo,
scorpio rising,
gemini moon. hit
me up! i
don't bite :)

๏ผฎ๏ผฏ๏ผด๏ผจ๏ผฉ๏ผฎ๏ผง ๏ผฃ๏ผก๏ผฎ โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”
โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ” ๏ผจ๏ผฏ๏ผฌ๏ผค ๏ผญ๏ผฅ
AlphaLeonis

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ScarDolphin » Mon Feb 26, 2018 6:00 pm

ScarDolphin wrote:Username: ScarDolphin
Languages that you are fluent in (besides English): I am fluent in Danish. I have also lived in Scotland, so I know and understand most Scottish slangs.
Have you helped anyone before anywhere on CS? If so, please link to the post/s: I have helped my brother when he first started playing CS a few months ago. I'm afraid I don't have any links to a post as I'd sit with him and the computer and explain it to him.
Why should you be allowed to adopt a newbie?: I am helpful and it's not too long ago I was new to the site, which had been recommended to me by a friend. I was really confused and I was glad I had my friend to explain to me how CS works. Therefore, I would like to return the favour by helping other new members to understand and find their way around this website.
How often do you get on CS, and how long are you typically online on these days?: I am on several times every day, but the sessions are different from time to time. I tend to have CS open in my browser almost 24/7, and check once in a while if I'm not already browsing the forums. I would say, all in all, that I am on roughly 3-5 hours each day, with breaks, although it varies a lot due to school and afterschool activities.
Did you read and understand all of the Adopter information?: Yes, I read and understood all of the information.
Do you agree to be helpful and polite to your newbie at all times?: Yes, I agree.
How many newbies are you willing to adopt (max 5): *EDIT* Only 1 at the moment

I'd like to continue to be on the list with one available^^
My other newbie(s) no longer need my help c:
โ”€โ”€โ”€โ Image โžโ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
I'm Scar // She/her // Cancer // GMT+1 //
โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€
My interests: My horses // Utapri // Hypmic // Idolish7 // Genshin

โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€
โงผ โงฝ --- โงผ Trade Thread โงฝ --- โงผ โงฝ

โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ Image โžโ”€โ”€โ”€
ScarDolphin

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby moonwatcher11232 » Tue Feb 27, 2018 8:51 am

Username: moonwatcher11232
If you are not fluent in English, what is your preferred language?:
How did you find Chicken Smoothie?: I love virtual pet sites and this was the best one
What do you like best so far?: ITS AWESOME
Any questions?: Not really
moonwatcher11232

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me