Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!

Click here to see the full Art Rules!
Need help using the Oekaki? Check out this Guide to the Oekaki!

buzy bee by illusion.

Artist illusion. [gallery]
Time spent 1 hour, 40 minutes
Drawing sessions 2
638 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

buzy bee

Postby illusion. » Sun Feb 18, 2018 7:01 am

low- key obsessed with bumble bees at the moment. timer is way off as i kept getting distracted lmao

Edit: how did I get a feature omg it's not even that good lmao
Thank you so so so much omg<3
Last edited by illusion. on Mon Feb 19, 2018 7:34 pm, edited 2 times in total.
To all of my friends on chicken smoothie,new and old ,I am sending this message with deep regret.i will be leaving the forum as I no longer feel welcome.it is hard for me to admit to ,but know that I can do so as you are all all an amazing ,understanding group of people,I am being bullied.now I have admitted to you ,I feel more able to cope.so farewell and thanks again.
illusion.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: buzy bee

Postby rainfall. » Sun Feb 18, 2018 7:16 am

bzz bzz i love the bee
rainfall.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby illusion. » Sun Feb 18, 2018 7:16 am

rainfall. wrote:
    bzz bzz i love the bee

thank you . bzzzzzzz
To all of my friends on chicken smoothie,new and old ,I am sending this message with deep regret.i will be leaving the forum as I no longer feel welcome.it is hard for me to admit to ,but know that I can do so as you are all all an amazing ,understanding group of people,I am being bullied.now I have admitted to you ,I feel more able to cope.so farewell and thanks again.
illusion.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby illusion. » Sun Feb 18, 2018 8:48 pm

Boop
illusion.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Skiv » Sun Feb 18, 2018 11:24 pm

Yes, welcome to illusions Gallery, today we have A++ content again, and everything is simply MARvelous <3333
That bee...is SO well done. Gosh, your style is so well crafted, and the color choices are spot-on <3
I want this as my desktop background >:O
So beautiful, truly a skilled work of art, I certainly hope you are filled with pride when you see this! <3
Skiv

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby illusion. » Mon Feb 19, 2018 12:09 am

Skiv wrote:Yes, welcome to illusions Gallery, today we have A++ content again, and everything is simply MARvelous <3333
That bee...is SO well done. Gosh, your style is so well crafted, and the color choices are spot-on <3
So beautiful, truly a skilled work of art, I certainly hope you are filled with pride when you see this! <3

awww thank you so much, its not that good honestly. it was inspired by a blanket i am making.
thank you so much aaaa <3
illusion.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Skiv » Mon Feb 19, 2018 7:44 am

illusion. wrote:
Skiv wrote:Yes, welcome to illusions Gallery, today we have A++ content again, and everything is simply MARvelous <3333

awww thank you so much, its not that good honestly. it was inspired by a blanket i am making.

I want to see this blanket >:D
I bet it's gunna be amaaazing! <3
she/her / adult / artist
Skiv

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby illusion. » Mon Feb 19, 2018 8:35 am

Skiv wrote:
illusion. wrote:

I want to see this blanket >:D
I bet it's gunna be amaaazing! <3

thank you so much i will make sure i show you when it is finished <3
illusion.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby dear.chaton » Mon Feb 19, 2018 6:14 pm

Congrats on the feature!
This is absolutely lovely and I simply adore the bee and how realistic it looks.
dear.chaton

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby mediocre mackerel » Mon Feb 19, 2018 6:41 pm

The pristine simplicity in this just makes me close my eyes and be happy XD

platy she/her