onexone between sparky and laufeyson.

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

onexone between sparky and laufeyson.

Postby sparky. » Mon Feb 12, 2018 1:48 pm

onexone between me and laufeyson. please don't post unless you are one of us or a mod. thank you!
sparky.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: onexone between sparky and laufeyson.

Postby sparky. » Mon Feb 12, 2018 1:57 pm

james buchanan barnes
"bucky" barnes
the winter soldier
cis. male
one hundred years old (biologically twenty seven)
bisexual
has multiple scars (mainly on his stomach and back)
left arm is a metal prosthetics
has a sister named rebecca (deceased)
best friends with steve rogers
experimented on by hydra
(everything else about him is pretty much known)
sparky.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

— Noah !!

Postby laufeyson. » Mon Feb 12, 2018 2:06 pm

— noah stark, son of notorious billionaire
    tony stark, doesn’t know who his mom is
    — his father hid him and raised him all o
    n his own, and he’s learned to take care
    of himself since he was six years old.
    — he’s really, really gay and even though
    he tries to hide it it’s really obvious

— his closet consists of sweatshirts, hoodies,
    sweatpants, warm sweaters and tee shirts
    — really quiet and soft-spoken and he isn’t
    a fan of meeting new people, preferring to
    stay inside and read a book
    — incredibly intelligent just like his dad
laufeyson.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

pure sweet bean

Postby sparky. » Mon Feb 12, 2018 2:53 pm

( x` AMES BARNES x )
    01. winter soldier // 02. bisexual // 03. currently, waking up
    ━ ━━ ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━ ━ ━━
    xxxxxxjames's fists clenched and unclenched as he woke from his sleep. sweat beaded his forehead lightly as he pulled himself out of his nightmare. he pushed himself to sit up, rubbing his face with his normal hand. his eyes traveled to the clock next to his bed. it was too early for him to be up, but he knew there was no way he was going back to sleep. the nightmares weren't new, or rare. they had been happening ever since he came out of cyro in wakanda. pulling on a simple white t shirt, james made his way to the bathroom. he flicked on the light and splashed water on his face. taking a few deep breaths, he stood up and shoke the memory of the nightmare away.

james made his way to the kitchen area of the compound. not even the early birds of the team were up yet. hell, the sun wasn't even up. running his hand through his hair, bucky started to brew a cup of coffee. he wasn't the biggest fan of the taste, but the longer he was awake for, the less he would have to deal with his nightmares.
sparky.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby laufeyson. » Tue Feb 13, 2018 3:32 am

NOAH STARK
─ ──────────────────────────── ──── ─── ─────── ──── ──
mood incredibly anxiousx currently being his normal awkward self
xx
    with a gasp he awoke from his bad dream, his lip stinging from biting it too hard and his fingers digging rather painfully into his palms. carefully, he unclenched his long fingers, reaching up to run them through his wavy hair, sweeping it to the side with a soft sigh. throwing those long legs of his over the side of the bed he looked around at his surroundings and remembered his father had snuck him in last night when no one was awake, and now, finally, he would meet the avengers his father told him so much about..
    indent.throwing on a fresh sweatshirt, already in his sweatpants he made his way or of the room and into the hall towards where he knew the kitchen would be, only to stop abruptly when he saw someone was already there, his back turned away from him, and noah could hear the faint sound of tea being made. wow. even from where he stood he could see the broad slope of the other’s shoulders, the dark locks and the metal arm. awkwardly noah wondered if he should introduce himself, but then again he wouldn’t like to be thrown into a wall if whoever this avenger was decided he was a threat.
laufeyson.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

pure sweet bean

Postby sparky. » Tue Feb 13, 2018 9:20 am

( x` AMES BARNES x )
    xxxxxxbucky took his first sip of the hot coffee, his tongue burning slightly at the temperature. in mid-sip, the soldier turned away from the coffee maker. his eyes widened at the sight of another human and he nearly choked on his coffee. he set down the mug, taking in the strange human in the kitchen. was he a threat, or just some hallicination? was he still in a nightmare? after a couple of seconds of staring, bucky's metal arm clinked and whirred as he got ready to fight the male. "who are you." bucky growled, his voice deep and scratchy from the lack of use.
sparky.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby laufeyson. » Tue Feb 13, 2018 10:31 am

NOAH STARK
xx
    indent.slowly he raised his hands in front of him to show he was harmless, feeling slightly intimidated. if anything that metal arm of his sparked interest in his mind, wanting to know how he got it, but he didn’t want to push and ask. ”n-noah stark.” he said quietly, not wanting to say anything that might set him off and have him break his nose. he could tell that he could have a short temper when he wanted to, and that he was prepared to crush him if he needed — or wanted — to. ”tony’s son.” it occured to him then that he might not believe him, although he looks more like tony than his mom — of course, he didn’t know what she looked like. he’d never met her.
    indent.the thing was, noah wasn’t planned. tony never meant to have a son to take care of, and as much as that hurt he knew his father loved him more than anything. he proved that, so paranoid that something would happen to him, that loki or another villain would find him and torture him that tony hid him away from the world. he didn’t resent tony for that, though. noah had just been put into his father’s arms, he told him, and his mother walked away into the crowd and disapparead. tony hadn’t seen her since then, presuming she was dead, or that she had moved away.
laufeyson.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

pure sweet bean

Postby sparky. » Tue Feb 13, 2018 2:42 pm

( x` AMES BARNES x )
    xxxxxxemotions flooded bucky, spanning from confusion to curiosity. tony had a son? did everyone else know? was this something that he should have known about. how would stark kill him if he found out that he was talking with his son? how fast? his arm went silent again as he dropped it by his side, using his right arm to pick up the coffee cup again as he took another sip. bucky wouldn't deny, the male did look similar to tony, so bucky believed him.

"and why are you up so early?" james said after swallowing his coffee, his stormy blue eyes watching the male's every move. if stark's son was up early, how much longer till tony was up and swinging?
sparky.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby laufeyson. » Sat Feb 17, 2018 10:27 am

NOAH STARK
xx
    indent.”bad dream. i’ve never slept well.” he responded lightly, dropping his hands when the avenger no longer appeared to want to kill him on the spot, able to breathe easier when the metal arm was lowered. he seemed to favor using his right arm, his human one, and that made him curious. was it because he felt more human using it? noah had the curiosity of a stark, a curiosity that so often for him into trouble. his words were true — noah never really slept more than three or four hours. with this avenger being incredibly intimidating, noah held back from asking why he was up so early. he knew better than to pry, and he knew better than to delve into the business of other people. it wasn’t his place to ask, and he respected this man’s privacy.
laufeyson.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby laufeyson. » Sun Apr 01, 2018 4:19 am

bump !
laufeyson.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me