✨🐈~Pixel Pets~ CLOSED

Come adopt or share user-created adoptable species here.
Forum rules
These adoptables are not official CS pets and cannot be added to your CS account.
Art theft is not tolerated here. Do not copy/trace/edit/use anybody's pictures without their express permission.
If you are unsure, read the full art rules here.

Once-off adoptables belong in Character Sales and Design Shops: Forum/viewforum.php?f=69

✨🐈~Pixel Pets~ CLOSED

Postby ✦ Slim4fun ✦ » Sat Feb 10, 2018 6:34 pm

ImageV1✨
~Bank & Hunting~Archive~Fanclub~Traits Info~Trading Thread~Art Gallery~Affiliates~Events & Freebies~
Customs & Breeding~Shop~Currency~Co~Op Discord Server

"That will go there and- huh? who's here? Ah! hello, welcome to the Pixel Cafe, i'm Slim, nice to meet you! so-" Slim is interrupted by a smol bark, you look down and spot a small puppy on the bench. "Sooo, you're wondering what this place is about..
here we take care of a species called Pixel Pets, this here is Oreo, our Mascot!" You follow Slim through a door behind the counter,
you embrace yourself to see anything. But instead, what you thought would be mayhem, was a giant glass dome, filled with trees and plants, swings and see-saws.
"welcome to the Pixel Dome! A few years back, this used to be a small room filled with Pixel Pets, but those Pets were different, they were much smaller, the size of a Pop tart. Unfortunately, they were all adopted, with none left. With our staff searching the forests for a new species, they found that few Pixel Pets were left roaming the wild, probably abandoned, but they had evolved- bigger, and capable of much more!..."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~RuLeS~
* Marking Allowed *
* No rude comments *
* Try not to double post *
* Do not sell your Pixel Pets! *
* Keep all chat and convo in the fanclub or discord chat*
* Don't remove the link in your Pixel Pet! *
* Guilt tripping and harrasment is not allowed *
* No spamming the thread with "trade me!, ect" *
* Do not trade your Pixel Pets without permission! *
* Stealing someones Pixel Pet and claiming its yours will result in a strike *
* If you think your form/request is missed, just post here*
*If your username has changed, please tell me!*

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~StAFf~
If you'd like to become an artist, guest artist, or mod (Now Available), pm me!
Staff may be multiple roles if they wish

✨Slim4fun✨- Owner

Harry3Son-Artist {4 Customs}
Lil_Coral129-Artist {0 Customs}
LittleTrain- Artist {0 Customs}
Laurine- Artist {4 Customs}
Skyℓar.-Mod/Hunting Manager
Snowy47- Mod
LunarEclipseKitty- Mod
•Galaxy•- Mod

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~BaNs~
None Atm! <3

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~StAfF RuLeS~
Artist- customs they've been requested to do, make event pets, Litters, Items and Pound pets! Can make a max amount of 7 pets in a litter! If you're using a rare line art, Please only use 1-2 in a litter! If you're going to use the very rare lineart, please only use it like, once every few months! I recommend using Piskel!

Guest Artist- Can make litters, pound pets, items, Can make a max amount of 7 pets in a litter! Once they make atleast something, there two weeks to see if they like the species starts, they then can become an artist after the 2 weeks, just Pm me! I recommend using Piskel!

Mod Tell users if they've done something wrong, broken a rule, answer question, and steer users in the right direction, all kindly!

~ReWArD ChArt~
Artist- 4 Oreos each Pet they make. Every 4 Pets=1 free custom (Made by staff)

Guest Artist- Just the same as an artist, 4 Oreos each Pet they make. Every 4 Pets=1 free custom (Made by staff)

Mod If doing there job, they'll get a random amount or Oreos depending on their amount of work
*New- Every month Mods will get 1 free custom if doing their job well/normally.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

What are pixel Pets? Welp, there just smol lil- uh, pets.. The new Pixel Pets have also gained rarities! There's loads of pets for you to love, from cats to blobs!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
ImageImageImage
- Pixel Pup
- Pixel Cat
- Pixel Turtle
- Pixel Elephant
- Pixel Hedgie
ImageImage
-Dragon
- Cockatiel
ImageImage
- Dah Potato
- Lil dino
- Baby Seal
- ?

Okay! This is where all the litters are held! Every so often in the week, a new litter will be out, so make sure to check back every so often! Although, there's some small regulations, these guys are Fcfs! (first come first serve), you may only choose 1 out of a litter, and you may not edit your forms!
If you want to adopt one, just fill out the form below. I'm sure out of every unique Pixel Pet, you'll fall in love with at least 1 <3

Code: Select all
[b][color=#00BFBF][size=120]I want a Pixel Pet![/size][/color][/b]
[color=#BF80FF][i]~~~~~~[img]https://i.imgur.com/quuSO5x.gif[/img]~~~~~~♥[/i][/color]
[color=#808080][b]Username:[/b]
[b]Codeword:[/b]
[b]Pet #:[/b]
[b]Name:[/b]
[b]Gender:[/b]
[b]Why do you want this pet?:[/b] [/color]
[color=#BF80FF][i]~~~~~~[img]https://i.imgur.com/quuSO5x.gif[/img]~~~~~~♥[/i][/color]

~CoDeWoRd~
Litter by~
Litter #13

1-
Taken By~

2-
Taken By~

3-
Taken By~

4-
Taken By~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
The home where unwanted or lost Pixel pets are put and re-homed!

Kennel #1
Taken by~

Kennel #2
Taken by~

Kennel #3
Taken by~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~RaFFleS~
(As much people may join the raffles which are held)
~COdEWoRd~ Shiny GRENERY
Raffle #4

[size=120][color=#0080BF][b]I want to win this raffle pet![/b][/color][/size]
[b]Username:[/b]
[b]Codeword:[/b]
[b]Name & Gender:[/b]
[b]Why do you want to win this pet?:[/b]

[b][size=120][color=#408080]I wanna adopt a pound pet![/color][/size][/b]
[b]Kennel #:[/b]
[b]Why do you want this pet?:[/b]

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~FReEbIeS~
[url=http://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=58&t=3728244][img]https://i.imgur.com/X5NZIl2.gif[/img][/url]
I want this Freebie!

{Currently a Wip, more is being added!}
Last edited by ✦ Slim4fun ✦ on Mon Mar 04, 2019 7:31 am, edited 198 times in total.
―――――――――
Slim ✦ She/her ✦ Pisces ✦ Teen

Hi I'm Slim, I love art and gaming. I'm no longer active here,
so message my discord if you need to contact me.
Discord ID: #1727

✦Link ✦ link ✦ Link ✦ link
―――――――――
✦ Slim4fun ✦

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Currency

Postby ✦ Slim4fun ✦ » Sat Feb 10, 2018 8:26 pm

~Bank & Hunting~Archive~Fanclub~Traits Info~Trading Thread~Art Gallery~Affiliates~Events & Freebies~
Customs & Breeding~Shop~>Currency~<Co~Op

'Slim hands you a blue and pink jelly bean, it shimmers with particals around it' "Eat it, this will translate The Mascots words for you. Why? Because Oreo's is going to now show you around, I have some other stuff to do, see'ya round!" Slim dissappears through a door. You eat the jelly bean and instantly hear exactly what Oreo is saying.

Hai, I'm Oreo as you know already.. I'll show you around I guess, first off is the currency, to get started with things, you'll have to know what everyone excepts around here! We accept uhh.. well um, we accept 'Oreos' something us Pixel Pets enjoy to eat!" 'oreo takes you to a small stand' "this is where you can exchange CS pets for currency! Just read this list, and see what you'll get for them!"
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~CuRRenCy EXcHanGe~
Any past store pet, add 23 oreos each year back.
Current full pack, store pets= 500
Unknown- 7 Image
1 C$- 8 18 Image *NEW OFFER- 2 C$ for 45 Image (Thats +9 Oreos!)

Omg so common- 1 Image
Very Common- 2 Image
Common- 5 Image
Uncommon- 11 Image
Rare- 43 Image
Very Rare- 87 Image
Omg So Rare- Unlimited Image
1 Item- 7 Image

~BoNuS~

Wishlist Pet- +3 Image
Wishlist Item- +4 Image
2018- +0 Image
2017- +1 Image
2016- +3 Image
2015- +4 Image
2014- +5 Image
2013-+ 6 Image
2012- +7 Image
2011- +8 Image
2010- +9 Image
2009- +11 Image
2008- +14 Image

Last edited by ✦ Slim4fun ✦ on Tue Sep 25, 2018 4:30 pm, edited 9 times in total.
―――――――――

―――――――――
✦ Slim4fun ✦

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Shop

Postby ✦ Slim4fun ✦ » Sun Feb 11, 2018 8:22 am

Customs & Breeding~>Shop<~Currency~Co~Op

"Ahh! Now that that's all over with, here's the shop! Oh yes, I haven't explained how else you can get Oreos, you can get them by sending your pets exploring! We'll go over that later tho. Back to the shop! Here, is where you can buy hunting & breeding items, even Miscellaneous items. Now, see what takes your fancy, and if you like anything, you can buy it, but make sure you have enough Oreos!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~MIsCeLlaNEoUs~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Image Colour Potion- 4 Image
Allows our pet two have any colored eyes!

Image Transfer-Pop- 8 Image
Turns your Pixel pet from the old lines, to the new lines! When using this item, please specify what yur pets gender will then be.

Image Old Back Pack- 6 New Back Pack- 11 Fancy Back Pack- 16 Image
The back pack comes in three different conditions, when bought, you can then open whichever back packs you got, and get multiple things inside. The higher quality, the more/good stuff you can get! You could even get a Pet!

Image Scale (Common)-(Uncommon)-(Rare)
(Stock:0 only found while hunting!)
When used, it can turn into currency! Depending on the rarity, youll get different amounts- common less currency -rare more currency!

Image Blue Berry Pie- 11 Image
Turns your Pup into these lines- (You'll still have your original pup)

Image Random Egg- 42 Image
Hatches into a random Pixel pet!

~BReEDiNg ItEmS~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

ImageChocolate- 17 Image
Used to breed your 2 Pixel Pets together- Don't worry, this chocolate has a special ingredient making it not toxic to your pets.

Image Rainbow Slushie- 34 Image
Guarantees you one more offspring (can only be used once in a breeding session)

Image Heart Crystal- 22 Image
This item allows you to keep 1 more pet from your litter (can only be used twice in a breeding session)

Image Kitty Plush- 55 Image
This lil plush allows you to keep one of your offspring PPS forever!

Image Sparkling PetFood- 14 Image
This special pet food allows you to skip the breeding cool down and breed straight again

~HuNTinG ItEmS~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Image Ice Shard- 8 Image
Used to help your Pixel pets find more oreos. {Can be used as much times in 1 hunting session!}

Image Heart Shard- 10 Image
Attracts rarer Pixel Pets while hunting {Can be used as much times in 1 hunting session!}

Image Purple Heart- 5 Image
Higher chance to attract a wild Pixel Pet {Can be used as much times in 1 hunting session!}

'You walk to a green goopy looking stall. Theres slime in jars, and strange eggs?' "AHH, ELLO- ahem,the names Blob! *sigh* Why is my name blob even though i'm a hooman? WELL- I LOVE BLOBS AND GOOPS- goops? oh, there blobs that hatch from one of these eggs. You can purchase them for 25 Image, a new egg comes out every new week. how does a simple 'blob' hatch? Good question.. ahh.. very strangely I'd say, but you asked why, so here goes.. Since blobs don't have any bones, neither do Goops, so- once 4 days has past since you bought the weeks egg, the Goop slowly devours the egg shell, making it thinner and thinner, until the shell has melted away, and is no more- Well, I told you its strange"

To buy a Goop Egg just fill out the item form :3
~ThIS WeEkS GooP EgG~
~GooP PerKS~
- You can send your goop along side your Pixel pet to hunt and have a better chance at finding more oreos!
- You can send a Goop into the slimy caves to find special items! (Slimy cave not opened yet-Under safety exploration check)
- Goops cannot breed!~~You cannot order one as a custom.
- Feel free to name your goop slime when it grows up!

[color=#40BF00][size=120][b]I want to buy an item![/b][/size][/color]
[b]Which items?:[/b]
[b]Total Cost:[/b]

[b][size=120][color=#40BF40]I want to use an item![/color][/size][/b]
[b]Which item are you using?:[/b]
[b]On which pet? (if not, put N/a):[/b]
[b]Did You check the Bank?:[/b]

(*wip, still adding items! but feel free to buy stuff :D)
Last edited by ✦ Slim4fun ✦ on Sat Jul 28, 2018 8:26 pm, edited 30 times in total.
―――――――――

―――――――――
✦ Slim4fun ✦

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Customs & Breeding

Postby ✦ Slim4fun ✦ » Sun Feb 11, 2018 8:23 am

>Customs & Breeding<~Shop~Currency~Co~Op

"Ahah! Most of our favorites, is customs! Huh? Don't know what a custom is..? oh, well customs are where you can order your very own unique pixel pet! But, its at a cost- The base is 15 Image, and any extra traits will cost too. Oof, I almost forgot!- if its your first time ordering a custom, its free! even if you've asked a custom on v1, that wont count on v2. Lastly, please do not order a very are lineart, if you're ordering a rare, it will cost +10 Image. If you want a custom, just fill out the form below, but if there closed- Please don't request one!"
~CuStOMs~ Closed!!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
First time custom- every + oreo cost will be free- the base-rare lineart-extra traits etc! Be sure to check the Traits Info page to see what traits you like!

~TAiL TrAiTs~
No Tail +6 Image
Scruffy Tail +7 Image (Pups & cats only)
Stubby Tail + 4 Image
Mer-tail +6 Image
Moving Mer-tail +8 Image
Sleek Tail +3 Image
No tail +2 Image (applies for all pets)

~EaR TrAItS~
Mouse Ears +5 Image (Pups & cats only)
Long Horns +6 Image
Feathered Wings +6 Image

~EtC~
Lil Tooth +2 Image (Pups only)
Wings +7 Image
Colored eyes +1 Image
Gradient Eyes +2 Image (Comes in any colour)
No tougue +1 Image (pups only)
Fire Breath +11 Image

~SlOtS~
{For when I don't have time to do them straight away or for artists to claim}
1- StanleyTheDog
2- kkpuff
3- ChillyChinchilla
4- animal345
5- AuraDragoness
6- TheGalaxy

Previous Customs:
ImageImage ImageImage ImageImage

[size=120][color=#8080BF][b]I want a Custom![/b][/color][/size]
[b]Is it your first custom?:[/b]
[b]Which Lineart?:[/b]
[b]Which artist do want to make it?:[/b]
[b]Reference?:[/b]
[b]Traits?:[/b]
[b]Name & Gender:[/b]
[b]Total Cost?:[/b]

~BrEEdIng~ CLOSED!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Ohh, um.. This is the breeding centre, were you can breed your pets! Im not that familiar with breeding, so i'll hand you over to Layla.." 'Oreo runs off through a door in the centre, very shortly after, a young looking cat bursts through the door' "Ahh, me-o-my! I see your here for ah breeding? oh wait.. no, your new, so i'm explaining to you! Okay, so breeding is the way of lifes cycle, here you can breed any two of your Pixel Pets (the same species) to produce adorable offspring! Natually, the new Pixel Pets only have 1-2 offspring.. But, that can be changed by feeding your Pixel Pet a dillicous Rainbow Slushie! Although, you can only give it to them once, meaning you will then get 2 or 3 offspring!"

"Pixel Pets don't fall in love with just one, so they can breed with different pets. They have a cool down tho, it takes 4 days for the female to then breed again. If you don't have a Heart Crystal, you can only keep one of the Pets from the litter, Ah, I almost forgot- You can breed your pets with Chocolate! May the love be with you-!"

~BrEEdIng DeNs~
{For when I don't have time to do them straight away}
Den #1

Den #2

Den #3

Pets on cool down: wrote:

[b][color=#FF8080][size=120]I want to breed my Pixel Pets![/size][/color][/b]
[b]Pet #1 & 2:[/b]
[b]Are the two pets yours or someone else?:[/b]
[b]Items your using?:[/b]

Last edited by ✦ Slim4fun ✦ on Mon Sep 24, 2018 5:26 pm, edited 28 times in total.
―――――――――

―――――――――
✦ Slim4fun ✦

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Bank & Hunting

Postby ✦ Slim4fun ✦ » Sun Feb 11, 2018 8:25 am

'You end up following Oreo to a stand with oreos in jars and item frames.' "Well, this is the bank, Winston here will talk more" Huh? Winston..? 'You come closer to the stand, and appears an old looking turtle.' "Ahh... Hello there! Good day.. This is the bank, where I store all your oreos, P.s, i don't eat them, they start to taste dry when ya get old, like me here, I mean- I do look pretty young. heh-heh.. anyway.. if you want to see how much you have, come through This door!.."

"Ahh, finally-hunting! Once again, I'm not the one in charge here- so.. Ill hand you over to Winnie, but first I'll have to take you to her, shes currently at another stand... This way!"
Last edited by ✦ Slim4fun ✦ on Wed Feb 14, 2018 12:34 pm, edited 2 times in total.
―――――――――

―――――――――
✦ Slim4fun ✦

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Events & Freebies POKEMON

Postby ✦ Slim4fun ✦ » Sun Feb 11, 2018 8:26 am

~Bank & Hunting~Archive~Fanclub~Traits Info~Trading Thread~Art Gallery~Affiliates~>Events & Freebies<~
Customs & Breeding~Shop~Currency~Co~Op
(For Pixel Pets, they celebrate some events a few days after from the date we celebrate it sometimes!)

CuRRenT EvEnT:
Halloween!!

These freebies are only able to be in your signature, which means there not able to participate in anything or be added to the Archive so please don't post their names on the thread! And when using, don't remove the link back, or claim there yours- thanku :3
[url=http://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=58&t=3728244&view=viewpoll][img]https://i.imgur.com/HCrYA1L.gif[/img][/url]

[url=http://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=58&t=3728244][img]https://i.imgur.com/BaRC631.gif[/img][/url]

~
Last edited by ✦ Slim4fun ✦ on Wed Oct 17, 2018 3:37 pm, edited 41 times in total.
―――――――――

―――――――――
✦ Slim4fun ✦

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Affilliates

~Bank & Hunting~Archive~Fanclub~Traits Info~Trading Thread~Art Gallery~>Affiliates<~Events & Freebies~

I you want to become Affiliates pm me!

Our stamps~

[url=http://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=58&t=3728244&p=116597279#p116585189][img]https://i.imgur.com/HqqxLLv.gif[/img][/url]

[url=http://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=58&t=3728244][img]https://i.imgur.com/ORK0VSx.gif[/img][/url]

Image ImageImageImageImage ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage ImageImageImageImageImageImage

Last edited by ✦ Slim4fun ✦ on Sun Jul 29, 2018 11:11 am, edited 15 times in total.
―――――――――

―――――――――
✦ Slim4fun ✦

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Art Gallery! - All the drawings of your Pixel Pets!! <3

~Bank & Hunting~Archive~Fanclub~Traits Info~Trading Thread~>Art Gallery<~Affiliates~Events & Freebies~

Ahhh Whalaaa, dis is theh art galleryahh! Its where all yourart of your pets will go! Why don't you give it a try? Anything!
ArT WaLL wrote:
2FrostyPaws-

Submitting your ART!
[color=#FF0000]I've[/color] [color=#BF80BF]made s[/color][color=#0080BF]om[/color][color=#00BFBF]e artw[/color][color=#8000BF]ork![/color]
[color=#FF0000]Username:[/color]
[color=#FF8000]Which pet(s)?:[/color]
[color=#40BF00]ArT WoRk:[/color]
[color=#00BFBF]Other:[/color]

Last edited by ✦ Slim4fun ✦ on Fri Mar 30, 2018 2:14 pm, edited 5 times in total.
―――――――――

―――――――――
✦ Slim4fun ✦

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Reserve <3

Postby ✦ Slim4fun ✦ » Sun Feb 11, 2018 8:40 am

Empty Storage!!
Last edited by ✦ Slim4fun ✦ on Wed Jun 06, 2018 4:59 pm, edited 5 times in total.
―――――――――

―――――――――
✦ Slim4fun ✦

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ✨🐈~Pixel Pets~🐈✨V2- wip, dnp

Postby ✦ Slim4fun ✦ » Sun Feb 11, 2018 8:40 am

―――――――――

―――――――――
✦ Slim4fun ✦

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me