Forms

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

|:| { ~ ELLIOT WASHINGTON ~ } |:|

Postby -Floflo le floo- » Sun Jan 14, 2018 4:46 am

▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆
Name: My name is Elliot Washington.
Date of birth: 18th of August.
Zodiac: I'm a leo.
Place of birth: I was born in London.
Living in: US, Texas
Race: I am half British half South Korean.
Sexuality: I am straight.
Likes: I like reading and music. I also like romance and cheesy stuff.
Dislikes:I don't like spiders and snakes.
Fears: I'm scared of being alone.
+Traits:I can sing and dance very well, and i can also play the piano and the violin.
-Traits: I'm odd. I also suffer of short term memory loss and anxiety.
▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆
(♛)__________________________________________________________________________________________________

*PERSONALITY: I'd describe myself as a very odd person. Although, i can be very kind and sweet to anyone. Even if they're rude to me, i'll still show them a bit of kindness. I also forget things very quickly and it's a pain for me to remember them again, most of the times. I'm a very insecure person who doesn't care about itself, but cares about everyone else. I am also never pleased with my appearance, but i try to forget about myself sometimes. But on the outside, i look like a very serious person- someone who is perfectly fine and healthy and who doesn't give a care in the world about anything. And also, i'm not scared to admit anything about myself. I'm a very open and honest person.

• • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • •
♚HISTORY: I was born in UK, London. My mother is South Korean and she's called Sohyun, while my father is British and he's called Kevin. Sohyun is a lawyer and Kevin is a police officer. They're both very kind people who always support me. I also have a younger sister called Sana and she's very pretty. I love my family more than anything else in this world and i enjoy spending time with them and showing them affection. I also own two dogs; a husky called Bolt and a Collie called Star. My mother's parents live in South Korea in Seoul and my father's parents live in Essex. I got a few cousins, but i don't know much about them.

When i was younger, i used to go to a school in London. I've made a few, good friends there, but i don't remember them, sadly. All i remember is that even though i had a few friends there, i used to be a victim of bullying. I always got pushed around and made fun of because i was very clumsy and goofy all the time. They also used to call me ''Gucci-law boy'' because i'd always come to school wearing at least one piece of clothing that's Gucci and both of my parents had (and still do) important jobs that have to do with laws. Some kids even called me ''fashion police'' for that very reason. But it makes sense, right? I was obsessed with fashion and my father was a police officer. Heck, i even wanted to follow his steps on becoming an officer (and i still do).

But fastforward a few years, and three months after i turned fourteen years old, i moved countries. My mother and my father decided to try something new, so we took our dogs and moved in the US, in Texas. I was excited at first and i was really looking forward to it. In fact, i was so excited, i even took Geography in school as my main subject to study countries and learn more about the US. I always went home to study about the US and i continued to do so until i moved. I'll be fairly honest, i didn't really enjoy the plane ride because it was scary, but i did enjoy the views. My sister called me ''US-obsessed'' sometimes because i just couldn't stop talking about it.

But anyway, right after i got off of that plane and i realized that i finally got to the US, i was so happy i started screaming and jumping around. Some people even stared at me like i was insane or something. And i remember this well because at that moment, there was this American kid who stared at me and pointed at me before he screamed ''mom look, he's missing brain cells! Why isn't he in the mental hospital?'' so... Then there were a bunch of people who started laughing at me. From that day, i learned not to scream in airports. But i was so excited because it was a brand new experience for me. I've never been in any other country and the most further place i ever went to was Essex.

After a while though, my excitement just washed away. Sure, it was a totally different place, but... I just got used to that place too quickly. I didn't know why but i just felt like this is it. I just got used to it and i was feeling perfectly fine. I learned not to embarrass myself as badly as i used to, also. I started to go to a different school then, and believe it or not, i was fitting in just fine. There were many, different people who acted differently and looked differently. I was able to fit in and make many, new friends who were honest and true to me. And when i told them more about myself and what i wanted to do, they didn't judge me, surprisingly. I've always wanted to become a lawyer like my mother or a police officer like my father.

But anyway, fastforward some more in time, and at eighteen years old, i am already practicing laws with my father at home when i get the time to, and he is helping me learn things i need to know to become a police officer and get prepared. I was studying every day as much as i could and i tried my best to remember everything i gotta know. I was awarded a scholarship to attend Lone Star U, and i am a sophomore. I was awarded a scholarship because of my violin-playing skills and my talent of singing, because my music teacher insisted on talking me into music. Even though i want to study laws, i would also like to become a musician, some day.

Now i am studying music and criminal justice, which is quite an odd combination, but i like it. I'm also a footballer and even though i might seem like a nerd, i do enjoy sports too. I'm surprisingly good at football and many other things, but right now, i want to stick to what i'm best at. I'm hoping to succeed in life and maybe have my dreams come true, although there is one thing i am missing that i should have. And that is, confidence. I am not confident in myself or anything i do, which does drag me down a little bit sometimes. I panic whenever someone tells me to improve on something or whenever i get criticism, and i immediately react negatively.

One thing i always had ever since i was young, was anxiety. I'm scared of many more things than i can already list, but my worst fear of all is being left alone. I'm scared of myself and i try to hide from myself. I try to run away from myself, but i can't. And it seems like i am stuck in a never-ending tunnel where i see the light and try to reach it, but it's impossible for me. I've been walking through that tunnel for a long time now, and it seems like i can't get out. I also have sleeping problems and that, combined with my fear of being alone is just plain childish.

My name is Elliot Washington, and i'm scared of being alone.

═══════════════════════════════════════🙤♚🙦══════════════════════════════════════

Height: 5'11 ft tall.
Weight: 137 lbs.
Skin tone: Light
Eye colour:dark brown
Hair colour: Chocolate brown
Family: Mother (Sohyun), Father (Kevin), Sister (Sana)
Pets: Male husky (Bolt) and a female Collie puppy (Star)
Relationship status: Single
Crush: Open! (PM if interested)
Friends: Open

Living: Off-campus.
Major: Music and Criminal Justice.
Year: Sophomore.
Sports: Soccer
Jersey number: 9
Facebook: Elliot Washington
Snapchat: LittleElli
Instagram:Smol_cuddlyElli

Other: He knows de wae

Face claim: Kim Taehyung from BTS
Last edited by -Floflo le floo- on Sat Jan 27, 2018 1:26 am, edited 22 times in total.
-Floflo le floo-

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

|:| { ~ HALO FERNS ~ } |:|

Postby -Floflo le floo- » Sun Jan 14, 2018 4:47 am

▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆
Name: Halo Ferns.
Date of birth: 24th of September.
Zodiac: Libra
Place of birth: Italy, Rome.
Living in: US, Texas
Race: Half Italian half Canadian.
Sexuality: Straight.
Likes: I really enjoy going out with friends and writing. I also enjoy reading and i like dogs. I also enjoy horse riding and i love flowers, especially daises.
Dislikes: I hate snappy and rude people as well as fake friendships. I also dislike pigeons. I had a pigeon attack me once and it wasn't nice. I also hate getting ditched.
Fears: I am scared of heights and the dark.
+Traits: I am a very good runner and i'm very good at art. I am also good with my confidence.
-Traits: I have very fragile feelings and i get hurt very easily. I also tend to trip a lot.
Living: Off-campus.
Major: Art & Photography
Year: Senior
▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆

(♛)__________________________________________________________________________________________________

*PERSONALITY: I would personally describe myself as a normal person who enjoys normal things. I can be kind to people who are nice to me but if you're rude to me, i'll simply ignore you and never talk to you ever again. I am a very hard-worker and i get my jobs and tasks done very fast. I am a fast thinker too and i am full of confidence. Sometimes i can be shy, but it depends on the person i'm talking to. I sometimes like to have a bit of anti-social time and stay silent, but most of the times i talk a lot. I'm a very honest person but i also have my insecurities. I'm always open about myself.

• • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • •
♚HISTORY: wip

═══════════════════════════════════════🙤♚🙦══════════════════════════════════════

Height: 5'7 ft tall.
Weight: 126 lbs.
Skin tone: Normal
Eye colour: Hazel green
Hair colour:Chestnut
Family: Mother (Lilisa), Father (Bryan)
Pets: A female Australian Shepherd (Sunset)
Relationship status: Single
Crush: Open! (PM if interested)
Friends: Open

Sports: Voleyball
Jersey number: 12
Snapchat: AngelicHalo
Instagram: Halo_Ferns
Facebook: Halo Ferns

Other: clicklickclickclickclick she is de queen

Face claim: Lisa from BLACKPINK
Last edited by -Floflo le floo- on Thu Jan 18, 2018 5:07 am, edited 16 times in total.
-Floflo le floo-

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Forms

Postby xSinged » Sun Jan 14, 2018 5:29 am

Res female
Mila rose

XXXXXXXXXFROM MILES AWAY

█ ⬤ │
█ ⬤ │
█ ⬤ │
█ ⬤ │
█ ⬤ │
█ ⬤ │
█ ⬤ │
█ ⬤ │
█ ⬤ │
█ ⬤ │
█ ⬤ │
█ ⬤ │
█ ⬤ │
xSinged

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

evan

Postby yuzima » Sun Jan 14, 2018 6:37 am

evan taylor ♥ 18 ♥ male ♥ aquarius ♥ freshmen ♥ animal science ♥ on campus ♥ extracurricular activities ♥ evan is very cute and adorable. he's can be your sweet little ball of fluff. yet he can still get pretty mad when angered ♥ 5'7" ♥ 125 pounds ♥ snapchat; evannbear
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
1234512345 12345 12345 12345 12345 12345 12345 12345 12345 12345 12345 12345 12345 12345 12345
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━[
Last edited by yuzima on Mon Jan 15, 2018 10:05 am, edited 10 times in total.
yuzima

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby yuzima » Sun Jan 14, 2018 6:37 am

allie ( allison ) carter ♥ 20 ♥ female ♥ gemini ♥ junior ♥ Nursing ♥ off campus ♥ extracurricular activities ♥ Allie is usually what you would call the teachers pet. She's very calm and will not put anything above her studies♥ 5'5" ♥ 118 pounds ♥ Instagram; allie_queen ♥ Snapchat; alliequeenn
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

⭐️12345⭐️12345⭐️12345⭐️12345⭐️12345⭐️12345⭐️12345⭐️12345⭐️12345⭐️12345⭐️12345⭐️12345⭐️12345⭐️12345⭐️12345⭐️12345⭐️12345⭐️12345
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
Last edited by yuzima on Mon Jan 15, 2018 3:08 pm, edited 3 times in total.
yuzima

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby chase. » Sun Jan 14, 2018 9:28 am

res. chase
chase.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~GirlsDeMo~ » Sun Jan 14, 2018 2:01 pm

(Picture is not mine it was found on Google)

The basics
Name Keith Rios
Age 20
Gender Male
Sign Sagittarius

Student info
Year Sophomore
Major Ichthyology (Study of Fish)
Extracurricular activities? Will PM

On the inside
Personality If you can picture a wounded-dying cat that's laying on the cold, hard floor yet is hissing and scratching, desperately fighting the hand that is trying to help it. Then you'll have Keith. He's distrustful of anyone and prefers to listen to his own gut rather then what those around him say. Always afraid someone will trick him. Aside from his distrustful nature he keeps a friendly outward aura, treating people with respect and kindness but never really telling people much about himself. While he does have 'friends' these people are usually just folks he likes to talk to and find pleasant to be around but never trusts, if someone ever does manage to gain his trust. Well consider yourself a miracle worker.

Though he does stand up for his friends and doesn't tolerate people harassing or otherwise annoying the people he calls buddies. If provoked enough his reactions can become violent and once he starts it's hard to get him to stop. His friends describe him as a cat. A moody, distrusting, bickering cat.

History Keith grew up in Chicago with a small family of two older brothers and their parents. They owned a small family restaurant which the boys often hanged out together in. Though when they weren't playing or doing homework they usually helped around the business, either doing things like the dishes or whatever small task that needed to be done but was overlooked by more important tasks. The business made good money and Keith loved helping out, not just because he got paid a small sum of money for helping out. But rather he felt accomplished, most kids despised working and he often heard children at school complaining about the boring labors they had to do like clean their room or help with the dishes.

But he loved it. For a while everything was peachy until the business went south and the family went into financial chaos, he even got a job at sixteen on the weekends to bring in whatever little money he could. This was a long-stressful time and this partly shaped him into the distrusting person he's become. Due to his good-grades and commitment to school he won a scholarship and was sent off to collage.

On the outside
Height 5'9"
Weight 58 Kilograms (130 LB's)
Body type Skinny and lanky.
Skin tone Light
Eye color Dark brown, almost black.
Hair color Black
Hair style Messy and long
Tattoos N/A
Piercings Earrings
Other body mods N/A

Relationship info
Orientation Heterosexual
Relationship status Single (PM me!)
Preferred gender ^
Partner/crush/interested in N/A

Social media connections
Facebook KeithArts
Twitter @
Instagram @
Snapchat
Kik
YouTube Keith-Draws
Other connections

RP'er info
Posting perspective Thirdperson
Your time zone US Eastern
Last edited by ~GirlsDeMo~ on Mon Jan 15, 2018 10:55 am, edited 2 times in total.

Never one...

Without the other.

--About Me--
I'm some depressed nerd who's obsessed with video games, art, cartoons, mythology and much more. You'll often find me on my phone or laptop!
~GirlsDeMo~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Pit~bull~Lover » Mon Jan 15, 2018 7:21 am

The picture is not mine, I got it from Google images.

The basics:
Name: Philip Keys
Sign: Scorpio (November 16th)

Student info
Year: Senior
Major: Pre Veterinary Medicine
Lives: He lives alone in a very small apartment with his pets, he currently works part time as a Veterinarian Assistant. He also works at a local tattoo and peircing shop whenever he has time, he loves doing tattoos and if the whole Vet career fails, he would easily become a tattoo artist full time.
Sports? He plays Soccer ( He plays both Defensive Midfeilder and Goalkeeper, whichever is needed more in the game at the time). Jersey #17

Personality/History
Personality: He is actually a very happy person, he will be your best friend and talk to you if anything's wrong. He is a very good listener but he does get shy pretty easily. He really doesn't like to be alone but at the same time, he doesn't like to be around more than 3 people at once. He is very clingy and is definitely a hopeless romantic, as he forms crushes very easily and gets attached way to quickly.
History: Philip's parents died when he was 5 in a horrible plane crash and he was sent to a group home. It wasn't the best place to live, with him being the lanky weak boy out of 13 others. He was moved several times to different homes but most of them were the same. In one of his foster homes, he was beat up so badly that he blacked out and when he woke up, he couldn't hear anything. He started wearing hearing aids when he was 15 and eventually aged out of the system. He can play guitar and is actually very good at it.

On the outside
Height: 5'11
Weight: 140
Body type: Kind of Lanky
Voice: If You Can't Hang - Sleeping with Sirens (Kellin Quinn)
Skin tone: Pale
Eye color: Grey
Hair color: Black
Hair style: Shown in picture
Tattoos: He has the muted sound icon below his left ear and a G note below his right. He is almost completely deaf and got these tattoos to show that he embraces his lack of hearing. He also has lyrics from his favorite songs that represent his love for music. "So many bright lights that cast a shadow" (Location: In between his right hip and underarm), "You will be the savior of the broken" (Location: Left hip), "On and on, we carry through the fears" (Location: Right, inner forearm), "Disappointed faces of your peers" (Location: Right shoulder), "And can you hear the sound of hysteria?" (Location: Left shoulder), "Not living for this anymore, you want a fight I'll bring a war" (Location: Middle back).
Piercings: He has size '0 black gages, black snake bites, and a silver tongue piercing.
Other: He usually has nail polish on, mainly black, navy blue, and sometimes dark red. He also usually wears t-shirts (Mainly band tees) and dark skinny jeans.

Relationship info
Orientation: Homosexual / Homoromantic
Relationship status: Single (Open, PM me)
Partner/crush/interested in: He currently has a small crush on Ari Jovi Noir

Social media connections:
Facebook: Doesn't have one
Twitter: Doesn't have one
Instagram: @Philip_Keys
Snapchat: None
Kik: Doesn't have one
YouTube: Doesn't have one
Other connections: None

RP'er info
Posting perspective: 3rd person
Your: Eastern 

On the inside
Likes: Animals, medical science, tattoos, peircings, music, love, romantic acts/movies, and caring people that aren't completely obsessed with themselves.
Dislikes: Self obsessed people, people noticing his hearing aids, getting treated differently, meat (he's vegetarian), and horror films.
Positive traits: He is caring, sensitive, a good listener, and accepts you for who you are.
Negative traits: He is clingy, over analyzes some things, and forms crushes easily.

Family
Father: Arnold Keys Deceased
Mother: Sasha Keys Deceased
Siblings: None
Pets: He has a Husky/Rottweiler/Pit bull mix with Rottweiler colors and white paws, her left eye is ice blue and her right is light brown. Her name is Lilac. He also has a small 8 month old female King snake named Cassiopeia. They where both owner drop offs at the clinic and he decided to take them.
Other family: None that he knows of
Originally from: New Jersey
Last edited by Pit~bull~Lover on Tue Jan 23, 2018 12:29 pm, edited 13 times in total.
Pit~bull~Lover

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .heyitsmaddiehere. » Mon Jan 15, 2018 7:45 am

The basics
Name Lorena Tyler
Age 20
Gender Female
Sign Virgo

Student info
Year Sophomore
Major Computer Sciences - Artificial Intelligence: Expert Systems
Lives On campus
Extracurricular activities? Will Pm ;3

On the inside
Personality Lorena is a somone who doesn't show her feelings often. She is more of a solitary character who will only open up when she is able to get to know someone well. But once someone does get to know her, she is a somewhat bubbly, quirky character. She is super fun to be around, but somewhat emotional and sensitive to some topics.
History Lorena has always been interested in Artificial Intelligence, ever since her grandmother had died because doctors refused to do anything to save her. After that, she has lived her life believing that someday the dead will be able to be brought back to life. She has lived with her dad because her mother was killed in a car accident. She has two little sisters, September and Piper. September and Piper are twins, both 16. They don't believe in the same things as Lorena does necessarily, but they do wish that their mother and grandma could be brought back.

On the outside
Height 5'10
Weight 115 lbs.
Body type Hourglass
Skin tone Medium
Eye color Brown
Hair color Blonde
Hair style Sleek with face-framing fringe
Tattoos https://www.pinterest.com/pin/659003357945390307/
Piercings Three diamonds on each ear along the top of her ear
Other body mods N/A

Relationship info
Orientation Bisexual
Relationship status Single
Preferred gender Female
Partner/crush/interested in N/A Yet

Social media connections
Facebook lorenaraine921
Twitter @lorenaraine
Instagram @lorenaraine
Snapchat lorenaraine921
Kik lorenaraine
YouTube Lorena_bb
Other connections N/A

RP'er info
Posting perspective -person
Your time zone

xxxxxxxxxxxx
✼ maybe I just wanna be yours ✼

hi! im maddie. im open for roleplays, pm me if you're
interested!

©

xxxxxxxxxxxx

.heyitsmaddiehere.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby inky. » Mon Jan 15, 2018 7:32 pm

If you’re still accepting:

The basics
Name Connor Knight
Age 20
Gender Male
Sign Sagittarius (December 18th)

Student info
Year Sophomore
Major Zoology
Lives Off campus (5 min walk)
Extracurricular activities? maybe

On the inside
Personality Connor here really enjoys having fun. He loves social events, getting out there and spending time with friends. He love animals and is studying Zoology. He hopes to work in the field and maybe even work in a zoo. He enjoys spending time outside but he absolutely hates every single bug that exists. He’s kinda awkward around girls, no matter what he says, and shy around strangers. At first, he can come off as a bit rambunctious, hot-headed and loud but once you get to know him, he’s gently, sweet and devoted to everyone he loves.
History Grew up in a normal family. He has a sister that goes to another University and studies nursing. He was always fascinated by animals and would beg to go to the zoo every weekend and filled up his time watching National Geographic, Nat Geo Wild, and Animal Planet. He is finally pursuing his dream of becoming a zoologist. He really hopes to one day find a nice girl and eventually have a family.

On the outside
Height 5’11
Weight 185 lbs
Body type broad shouldered, double jointed elbows, doesn’t have rippling abs but still pretty muscular
Skin tone light
Eye color grey blue
Hair color Dirty Blond
Hair style slightly spiked
Tattoos x
Piercings nope
Other body mods mmmmm no

Relationship info
Orientation Hetero
Relationship status Single Pringle and ready to mingle
Preferred gender Females
Partner/crush/interested in open

Social media connections
Facebook x
Twitter @KnightItUp
Instagram @ConnorKnight
Snapchat Connor_Knight
Kik x
YouTube x
Other connections x

RP'er info
Posting perspective 3rd person
Your Time zone: Eastern Standard Time

Other
Pets He has a small turtle named Shelly. He loves Shelly. Shelly
He also has a male fennec fox pup that he picked up from a private auction. The person had to give away their animals due to cost and so Connor decided to adopt little Bandit
inky.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me