🦌🍂Fawnclan - Roleplay Thread🍂🦌

Roleplays featuring animals or non-human fantasy creatures which are based on a book/movie/tv show (e.g. Warrior Cats, My Little Pony, Pokemon)

Re: 🦌🍂Fawnclan - Roleplay Thread🍂🦌

Postby Ancient Wind » Sat Jan 13, 2018 10:31 am

Silvershine

Letting her anger get control over herself, she went behind Dark and lept up on his back. Having a feeling he would try to crush her, she left of and rolled under Dark and scraped his stomach with her hind legs and pushed him up and away from the group of cats.
Ancient Wind

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby arctic.sprite » Sat Jan 13, 2018 10:47 am

- Frostbreeze - She-Cat - Warrior - Location: Camp - Tags; Open
    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Frostbreeze dug her claws deeper into the cat. Upon realizing that it was limp, the she-cat ran towards the medicine cat den. She stretched her body out into a defensive pose. She still heaved with each breath, but nothing would stop her from protecting the cats inside. Her injured paw from earlier was now throbbing intensely. She knew she would have to be careful with it or else she could risk breaking it. Her tail lashed violently as she kept guard.

- Oakpaw - Tom - 10 Moons - Apprentice - Location: Forest - Tags; Falconwing

Oakpaw stared at Falconwing for a moment. "I need to help protect my clan though!" He exclaimed. Though he didn't want to fight, he also didn't want to sit by and watch as the rest of the clan was torn to shreds. With a heavy sigh, the tom darted towards of the trees, looking back over his shoulder he yowled, "Be careful!" The apprentice didn't know what he would do if he lost his mentor. He had developed a special bond with the tom and cared deeply about him. Shooting up a tree, he sat quietly on a branch. Waiting for a signal that camp was safe.

- Dustpaw - She-Cat - 11 Moons - Apprentice - Location: Forest - Tags; Olive

Dustpaw narrowed her eyes. "Don't you care about me?" She spat. "Would you have cared if one of those alley cats had killed me?"
    Her gaze dropped to the ground. She no longer knew what to do. Everyone in camp was going to think she was a traitor if Pigeonkit said anything to anyone. Yet, deep inside she couldn't leave Olive.
arctic.sprite

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Catsrock237 » Sat Jan 13, 2018 10:52 am

Frogpaw - Male - 11 Moons - Apprentice - Tags: Open

Frogpaw was distracted by the spurting of blood coming from Iriscloud a few tail lengths away. The large tom dashed off and rammed him and clawed Frogpaw's side. He wailed in agony and was pinned down. Frogpaw growled and kicked the tom's stomach. He got up and noticed his side was drenched in blood. "He has long claws!" Frogpaw took advantage of his hind legs and leaped onto the tom's back. He dag into his back with outstretched claws. The tom yowled and fell onto his back, crushing Frogpaw. "Oww, my leg!" He tried to squeeze out from under the large tom, but couldn't.

Did I really start it all? O3o I mean, Frogpaw was just pissed off cause Chester threatened one of his denmates o3o
Pet’s Name: ❥𝘛𝘩𝘦 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦 𝘰𝘧 𝘮𝘺 𝘭𝘪𝘧𝘦: 𝘎𝘢𝘣𝘦 ~
Hello! I’m Catsrock237, I love to make digital art and illustrations. Check out my DeviantArt!
Catsrock237

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby meerkat boi. » Sat Jan 13, 2018 10:57 am

Olive
( • tom • 12 moons • straight • c; dustpaw • t; dustpaw • loner • )

olive sighed. "out of everyone in this forest, i care about you the most. i ran so nobody would think we were friends and you would get in trouble," he meowed, nuzzling her. "but i dont understand why you want to go back? you are a lot safer out here with someone to protect you."

┏━►►━━━━━━━┓
this is a wip
┖━━━━━━━◄◄━┚
↑ ↑ ↑ ↑ ↑ ↑ ↑ ↑ ↑ ↑ ↑ ↑

meerkat boi.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby rookie rook » Sat Jan 13, 2018 12:04 pm

Caleb
Where?: FawnClan Camp//Tags: Frogpaw,The apprentice who started it all Alley Cat #5 ((I think))

Caleb looked around, he couldn't believe what he was seeing. It was a gruesome battle in FawnClan's camp, a battle that could be horrifying to any kit watching. Not only that, but there was a battle right in front of him. Well, I can't just sit here. I gotta make sure some of these alley cats leave! Caleb thought, planning on tackling a random alley cat until he heard the call of an apprentice.

Caleb turned around and saw the injured apprentice. "I'll help ya!" Caleb called over to the cat, running over to him. Caleb pushed the cat off of Frogpaw (((I'm assuming that this is a random alley cat Froggy's fighting?))) then giving the cat a threatening snarl.
rookie rook

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Catsrock237 » Sat Jan 13, 2018 12:40 pm

Frogpaw - Male - 11 Moons - Apprentice - Tags: Caleb

Frogpaw felt the weight on his body pulled off. He gasped for breath once he was able to stand up. His right hind paw stung, and he kept it hovering over the ground. "T-thank you.. Caleb." he nodded to the friendly loner. The large tom had blood dripping from his stomach from where he raked him with his hind paws. Frogpaw hissed at the tom and raked his muzzle with his claws. "This is what happens when you mess with FawnClan!" he yowled. Frogpaw dodged a swipe from the clumsy large tom and bit his tail. The tom hollered and ran out of camp and into the forest. "And don't come back!" he shouted after him.
Frogpaw panted, he turned to Caleb who helped him with the large tom. "Thank you, Caleb. I appreciate it." he quickly licked his size that had a deep scar on the side. "I think you would make a great warrior." he nodded approvingly.
(Yes it is a random kitty owo)
Pet’s Name: ❥𝘛𝘩𝘦 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦 𝘰𝘧 𝘮𝘺 𝘭𝘪𝘧𝘦: 𝘎𝘢𝘣𝘦 ~
Hello! I’m Catsrock237, I love to make digital art and illustrations. Check out my DeviantArt!
Catsrock237

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lunaar » Sat Jan 13, 2018 3:03 pm

aurora
➼ molly ➼ alley cat ➼ tags, any

aurora followed the other alley cats, prancing along. her tail hung high, and in reality, she was scared. she noticed the cats battling each other, and knew things would get rough. she unsheathed her claws and flexed them. they were pretty short and stubby, so she decided to sheathe them, they were no use to her, anyways. she tried to block out the hissing and growls, along with the yowls of the other felines, but she couldn't. she jerked backward, feeling a pinch of pain on her. nothing. she rolled her eyes in annoyance, noticing she was zoning out, she flipped back to reality. she turned towards a feline, and attacked them with a pounce, hopefully being able to pin them down. thoughts were going through her head as she pounced, who was she attacking?

roset
➼ tom ➼ alley cat ➼ tags, any

stumbling on his own paws, roset was finding it difficult to keep up with all this fighting. he decided to head for the herb stash, that would be easy, right? he bounded over though, hoping to avoid all attention. however, while two fox-lengths away from the herb den, he slipped, and fell. in panic, his claws unsheathed, and he lay there, waiting for some attacker to step into his trap. realizing it was pointless, he got up, and quickly rushed into the herb den, but was someone waiting for him inside?
Last edited by lunaar on Sun Jan 14, 2018 4:25 am, edited 2 times in total.
lunaar

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby arctic.sprite » Sat Jan 13, 2018 3:26 pm

- Frostbreeze - She-Cat - Warrior - Location: Camp - Tags; roset

Frostbreeze eyes widened at the sight of an alley cat slipping into the Medicine cat den. Every fur on her body rose as high as it could go. Her tail lashed violently behind her. "No!" She yowled as charged forward. Barreling straight into the den, she pounced on top of the alley cat. The agile she-cat quickly pinned down the tom. "You..." She hissed, "...don't belong in here." With her good paw, she slashed at the cats face. Rage built inside of her, surging energy through her body. She couldn't allow any harm to come near the injured Ashcloud.

- Oakpaw - Tom - 10 Moons - Apprentice - Location: Forest - Tags; Falconwing

Oakpaw stared at Falconwing for a moment. "I need to help protect my clan though!" He exclaimed. Though he didn't want to fight, he also didn't want to sit by and watch as the rest of the clan was torn to shreds. With a heavy sigh, the tom darted towards of the trees, looking back over his shoulder he yowled, "Be careful!" The apprentice didn't know what he would do if he lost his mentor. He had developed a special bond with the tom and cared deeply about him. Shooting up a tree, he sat quietly on a branch. Waiting for a signal that camp was safe.

- Dustpaw - She-Cat - 11 Moons - Apprentice - Location: Forest - Tags; Olive

Dustpaw shook her head. "It's too late for that. One of the kits thinks I am a traitor now, and that I brought those cats to the camp." She sighed. Olive's touch brought immediate comfort to her. Her heart and heavy breathing calmed down. "Though I may have issues with my clan sometimes, I still believe in the warrior code. I can't just abandon them in a time of need." Her eyes were wide as she gazed at the tom. "What should I do?"
arctic.sprite

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lunaar » Sat Jan 13, 2018 3:34 pm

roset
➼ tom ➼ alley cat ➼ tags, frostbreeze

roset gasped as he was pinned down, squirming around in fear and anger. it only got worse, though. he let out a cry of pain as the claw sliced across his face, drawing a bit of blood. it stung. " oh, you'll regret your decision. " he growled, though he was already regretting his decision of saying that. he unsheathed his claws and belly raked the warrior, his legs lifting as he scraped her. he wasn't sure how the molly would react, so he decided to buy time with that. he began to squirm out of her grasp, but was slowly losing hope as the scratch on his face only got worse. he let out a low hiss.
lunaar

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby meerkat boi. » Sat Jan 13, 2018 8:38 pm

Olive
( • tom • 12 moons • straight • c; dustpaw • t; dustpaw • loner • )

"if you never want to see me again, go on back to your clan. but if you want to be free, and not get injured.." he trailed off. "i just dont want you to get hurt okay?"

┏━►►━━━━━━━┓
this is a wip
┖━━━━━━━◄◄━┚
↑ ↑ ↑ ↑ ↑ ↑ ↑ ↑ ↑ ↑ ↑ ↑

meerkat boi.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me