*DISCONTINUED* Rares List Guide (1 March 2019)

Discussion about the Pets, Items, Dress-ups, Events, Site, Forum or other CS features!

What would you personally like to see done with the Rares List?

Poll ended at Sat Mar 02, 2019 9:15 am

1. Maintain - keep the Rares List the same but update pet values.
11%
2. Restructure - vote on ways to majorly update, restructure or rebuild the Rares List.
40%
3. Retire - discontinue the list and stop updating it.
44%
4. Undecided - don't know but show me the poll results
4%

Total votes : 1731

Re: "The" Rares List Guide - UR peach discussion, come help!

Postby Crystal_Winterz » Tue Jan 09, 2018 11:51 am

EmberzTale wrote:
I don't think we should avoid adding it to the tier simply based on the fact that it's called the non tier.
The sorbet tier used to be the sorbet tier only until we stuck the UR Grapes in there.

I think the non tier would be the best tier to place it on.

I agree, The sorbet tier is still called the sorbet tier even with the grapes, so why should the peach be any different
Crystal_Winterz

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby TheLittleBlackCat » Tue Jan 09, 2018 12:02 pm

Crystal_Winterz wrote:
EmberzTale wrote:
I don't think we should avoid adding it to the tier simply based on the fact that it's called the non tier.
The sorbet tier used to be the sorbet tier only until we stuck the UR Grapes in there.

I think the non tier would be the best tier to place it on.

I agree, The sorbet tier is still called the sorbet tier even with the grapes, so why should the peach be any different

TBH kinda forgot the grapes were with the sorbets

People like me just don't tend to remember them when the tier has been listed as another set of pets different to the odd ball sitting in the group

Edit:

Also wasn't there going to be a poll? Wouldn't It be easier to get the majority vote that way?

I mainly also feel people with peaches currently in their possession will probably want to get more out of their peach (and so pick the higher valued option) and the same could probably be said for people who don't have peaches in their possession (and so pick the lowest value)

Overall, it's going to be hard to fairly evaluate the pet, isn't it?
TheLittleBlackCat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Topsy Turvey » Tue Jan 09, 2018 12:05 pm

Davy + Aero wrote:
Topsy Turvey wrote:I still disagree, the demand was just starting to drop to its proper value until this thread brought it up, before it was value at two sorbets but you could get anywhere from 1-2 Sorbets for it but no more. Now that it's been brought up its falsely pushing up the value again but it's not because that's what everyone values it as, that's because that's what people on the thread here value it as so people who have them are pushing to get a Nons worth.

Do you have any trades to back this up? Right now we're just going off of what people have provided us with.

--Aero

Unfortunately not, I never realised I'd need it so I never bothered saving any trades and I make so many trades every day it'd take me years to find them. But look on the FTT and search up the Peach, there are no offers of a non or even two straight Sorbets. The highest offer is a GWJ which in all honestly only goes for roughly 1.5 Nons worth anyway. Things that should be placed at a non should be pets that go for Nons on the regular, like the although they should be placed higher the Zonkey and Cinnabun and such. Things that people are constantly willing to pay at least a non for and not a lot less, but the Peach doesn't have that, it's rare to get an offer of a non.

EDIT: Very much agreed with the post below
Last edited by Topsy Turvey on Tue Jan 09, 2018 12:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.

╔═════════════╗

Topsy ❅ She/Her ❅ Bi

A high key anxious mess~
Sorry if I take a while to reply,
I get overwhelmed very easily.
Feel free to poke me if I'm
taking a while!

Art links to my FR profile.
Credit: Cellar x Elijah

╚═════════════╝

Character Clear-Out!

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby wonderlandfox » Tue Jan 09, 2018 12:07 pm

I believe the UR Peach is not worth a non. I feel like it could be place on the Growing White July and the UR Pineapple tier or the UR Flower Pot and the UR Holly Dog tier.
I've seen people saying the UR Peach is going for around 2 sorbets right now. I've also seen people saying it is going for a GWJ.
I don't believe the UR Peach will fit in the non tier due to demand.
Fruit and such have demand that tends to be all over the place but for the non tier the demand sticks with them.
I believe it needs to be put below the non level. It is rare to get an offer of just a non for an UR Peach from what I've seen.
xxxxxImage
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
...She/Her
...Cancer ♋
...♡ Equestrian ♡
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

xxImage

ImagexxxxImage
■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■
xxxxxxxxxImage
■■■■■■■©-■■■■■■■
xxxxxxxImage

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
...Currently looking
...to complete my
...cat collection!
...♡♡
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

xxImage
xxxxImage
xxImage
wonderlandfox

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ElementalInsanity » Tue Jan 09, 2018 12:16 pm

TheLittleBlackCat wrote:Also wasn't there going to be a poll? Wouldn't It be easier to get the majority vote that way?

I mainly also feel people with peaches currently in their possession will probably want to get more out of their peach (and so pick the higher valued option) and the same could probably be said for people who don't have peaches in their possession (and so pick the lowest value)

There will be a poll, eventually. Probably once more of this discussion has died down, I imagine?

Lol, I think that may be for some, however I do own the ur peach and still think it should be placed below the nons.

I also want to add just something I’ve been thinking about. Everyone tends to throw around ‘it’s worth a non!’ For and new urs or... well quite a lot of pets. Could that be another reason we see so many trades for the peach going for a non, because everyone tends to throw that around? Just a curious thought.
Last edited by ElementalInsanity on Tue Jan 09, 2018 12:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Image Image
Not active, won’t reply to pms/trades.
10/08/22 <3
Complete Collection Achieved 9/11/18
If you are foed you may still send me a pm
ElementalInsanity

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Takk » Tue Jan 09, 2018 12:17 pm

Dec. 20th 2017, UR aussie
Dec. 29th 2017, peach included in moonswirl trade
11-27-17, peach for sorbet + tribal

I don't see it swapping for a GWJ or Pineapple, I feel it has slightly better demand than both of those pets and should be worth more. UR Flower tier, non or UR lion seem a little more fitting as several trade value it at a non or higher and it's not a bad demand pet. Lots of people are looking but aren't sure what to offer,
Takk

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lil rascal » Tue Jan 09, 2018 3:39 pm

ElementalInsanity wrote:
TheLittleBlackCat wrote:Also wasn't there going to be a poll? Wouldn't It be easier to get the majority vote that way?

There will be a poll, eventually. Probably once more of this discussion has died down, I imagine?

Lol, I think that may be for some, however I do own the ur peach and still think it should be placed below the nons.

I also want to add just something I’ve been thinking about. Everyone tends to throw around ‘it’s worth a non!’ For and new urs or... well quite a lot of pets. Could that be another reason we see so many trades for the peach going for a non, because everyone tends to throw that around? Just a curious thought.

I agree, a non is just an easy value to work off & if you want a quick trade sometimes it's just easier to round up to a non. Personally I could see the Peach on either the UR flower tier, since the UR Holly Dog is another that can go for fair or higher trades, or the UR Lion tier since I actually think the other below non OMGSR URs placements are too low for such rare pets. I think with the Peach it's just one of those cases where no matter what it's placement some might value it higher and others at or lower than it's list placement.

As far as being biased by whether you have the Peach or not, that might be the case for some but I think most people would vote according to what they've actually seen/participated in rather than for their own gain. I don't have the Peach & could have accepted trades for it asking for much less than the suggested placings, infact until we started discussions I was personally valuing it below 2 sorbs, and still have no interest in paying more than that currently, yet my disinterest in the Peach vs other pets certainly hasn't caused me to say it should be below the gap. In my opinion at the end of the day it's still an OMGSR and that tag alone tells us it's one of the rarest pets on the site & deserves a decent place on the list.

Looking for WL trades!

LOLO lights off now until next year, hope you enjoyed your visit :)
lil rascal

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Jiloon » Tue Jan 09, 2018 4:24 pm

lil rascal wrote:I agree, a non is just an easy value to work off & if you want a quick trade sometimes it's just easier to round up to a non. Personally I could see the Peach on either the UR flower tier, since the UR Holly Dog is another that can go for fair or higher trades, or the UR Lion tier since I actually think the other below non OMGSR URs placements are too low for such rare pets. I think with the Peach it's just one of those cases where no matter what it's placement some might value it higher and others at or lower than it's list placement.

As far as being biased by whether you have the Peach or not, that might be the case for some but I think most people would vote according to what they've actually seen/participated in rather than for their own gain. I don't have the Peach & could have accepted trades for it asking for much less than the suggested placings, infact until we started discussions I was personally valuing it below 2 sorbs, and still have no interest in paying more than that currently, yet my disinterest in the Peach vs other pets certainly hasn't caused me to say it should be below the gap. In my opinion at the end of the day it's still an OMGSR and that tag alone tells us it's one of the rarest pets on the site & deserves a decent place on the list.

I completely agree with you here! The UR Peach is definitely a pet where some people over value,
and some under value, with a giant gap between. I know there are many users who find it easy to trade off for and value it at a Non or so. I'm with you at valuing it at two Sorbets, and while I wouldn't trade for one because I've found them difficult to trade off,
I wouldn't trade more than that for one. They are rarer though, as the OMGSR suggests, and as I suggested before, the UR Peach should definitely be placed above the gap to keep it's demand from plummeting. The UR Foal was placed at two Sorbets, just under the gap, but it still has pretty decent demand. The Peach just isn't as stable, so being above the gap to help keep the actual worth up would be smarter, in deciding on a balance between actual worth and demand.
: . : . : . : . : . : . : . : . :

. : . : . : . : . : . : . : .

: . : . : . : . : . :

. : . : . : . : .

: . : . : . :

. : .

. : .

: . : . : . :

. : . : . : . : .

: . : . : . : . : . :

. : . : . : . : . : . : . : .

: . : . : . : . : . : . : . : . :

just here for the vibes

Jiloon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SpyroMello » Tue Jan 09, 2018 9:04 pm

I agree with placing it at the UR Holly tier.
Quit, due to inactivity
SpyroMello

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Topsy Turvey » Tue Jan 09, 2018 11:53 pm

SpyroMello wrote:I agree with placing it at the UR Holly tier.

So do I, I think it would be good as the very minimum value would only ever be 1 sorbet which at the moment is also the bare minimum but it'd likely go for fair trades and sometimes even overpay of a non like the UR Holly does c:

╔═════════════╗

Topsy ❅ She/Her ❅ Bi

A high key anxious mess~
Sorry if I take a while to reply,
I get overwhelmed very easily.
Feel free to poke me if I'm
taking a while!

Art links to my FR profile.
Credit: Cellar x Elijah

╚═════════════╝

Character Clear-Out!

My pets