✽(1)package nacho cheese doritos|#f5a503
O↪ • in legs
✽ (1) levitating Dorito| #ffc0e2
(1) shades | #1e0721
(1) hairclip |#1e0721,#649a6a,#07740a

. : •O ★ O• : .
Rare Babusagi |18 pts
° : •O ★ O• : °
this is my first adopt as an "end of the world" artist!so i decided to make a babu of the first memory i thought of and i though of the time when my friends dared me to drink mountain dew that they crushed up doritos in so with that in mind this contest is "what is this babu's favorite memory?"
no extras, prettying allowed
will be offering two RUs too

Code: Select all
[b]username:[/b]
[b]pronouns:[/b]
[b]name:[/b]
[b]memory:[/b]

ends 1-15-18 no extentions
Last edited by Skoomacat on Sat Jan 13, 2018 1:27 am, edited 1 time in total.
zashi, He/The/It
Skoomacat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Babusagi-131|Meme Dreams

Postby sobble » Tue Jan 09, 2018 2:30 pm

username: Junkratss
pronouns: He/him
name: Jamison ??? (mostly goes by jamie)
memory:
Favorite memory? definitely a weird one. Jamie has done some pretty wild things... but what sticks with him is the little moments with friends. When he was a young babu (12 or so) he and his friends would lay down on the sidewalk and trace eachother- they made crime scenes and had loads of fun doing it! They’d always make such funny poses and trace eachother to haphazardly the shapes looked nothing like babus. Even better- well, of course that was making up the stories behind them! Like runaway shopping cart incidents and Traffic cone monsters. Jamison’s favorite memory was simply hanging out with his friends and letting him imagination run wild- he’s such a sporadic and unique babu who loves the outlandish ideas and scenarios!
Last edited by sobble on Tue Jan 16, 2018 6:45 am, edited 1 time in total.
    They/them | Adult | Guest teacher
    Starting my PA program in May!!
    Prone to experiencing mental illness, please be nice.
    I love pokemon, coffee, and my late kitty Cleo.
    PMs OK for reminders or commissions/discord tag
    Art credits linked to images!
    Kals
sobble

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby scarecrowz » Tue Jan 09, 2018 2:37 pm

username: galaxies,
pronouns: he/him
name: Albert
memory:
Albert's earliest memory? OH BOY OH BOY, ALBERT'S EARLIEST MEMORY. Albert was a young little Babu, going shopping with his mother. He wandered off after a huge pair of red headphones caught his eye, he looked at the price, 100.. His mother would never buy him a 100 dollar pair of headphones. But when he turned around, his mother wasn't there. He searched the entire shop, tugging on each Babus' arm.. Finally, he gave up, having a fit at the door, then he heard his mother's familiar laugh. He looked through the glass doors of the store to see... his mother with another babu? He ran up, only to see a young baby very similar to him with his mom. "MOM THAT ISN'T ME!" Albert shrieked, his mother looked concerned, eyeing the two. "JAKE, GET OVER HERE!" a older babu yelled, the younger one quickly zoomed off..

Albert never let his mom live down the time she confused another babu for him and almost drove away, leaving Albert alone at the store.

he/him
agender lesbian
you can call me sunny or june!
cringe on main
scarecrowz

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby hugs100 » Tue Jan 09, 2018 4:29 pm

username: Hugs100
pronouns: him/his
name: Daniel
memory: WIP
~WOOT WOOT~

ImageImage
Hey there! My name is Hugs! I came up with this name because, well, I really like hugs! Naturally I'm a happy person, always joyful, clumsy, and excited about anything and everything. I'm very friendly and won't bite. I love hearing other people's opinions and getting to know the person itself! So, don't be afraid to be my friend! I don't have a life so please PM whenever!
stay awesome people!!
hugs100

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby unris » Wed Jan 10, 2018 2:06 am

Res
He/They/It
Call me Artemis or Dio
~my characters(toyhouse) ~
I'm always open for art + design trades just shoot a PM my way
unris

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Nero The Corgi King » Wed Jan 10, 2018 2:28 am

res
ImageImageImageImage Image Image Image Image Image Image Image
Nero The Corgi King

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby galactastic » Thu Jan 11, 2018 2:00 am

-
Last edited by galactastic on Fri Jan 19, 2018 8:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.
𝕘𝕒𝕝𝕒𝕔𝕥𝕒𝕤𝕥𝕚𝕔
nova | they / he | 24
Image Image
galactastic

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby aaAAA » Thu Jan 11, 2018 8:51 am

dude i am so here for this

username: aaAAA
    pronouns: he/him
    name: Microwave

∠( ᐛ 」∠)_
    tl;dr
    Microwave may be a meme but he's at very highly educated meme. He studied at the Babusagi equivalent of Harvard on a scholarship because his emotionally distant parents did not ignore him as he thought, but paid enough attention to him to realize that he was extremely smart. They got him an interview with the school, showing their love for him in the process.
    memory: "My favorite memory? Oh, that's a no-brainer. Settle down, this is a bit of a long story...
    xxxxxI know that the name Microwave and my rather- for lack of a better term- "memey" appearance would lead you to think that I am an uneducated fool, correct? Let this teach you not to judge a book by it's cover- did you know that I am fluent in Latin, Greek, French, and Mandarin? I have a PhD in philosophy and have taught it for years at one of the most esteemed schools on this planet. I am the proud owner of many awards in the arts. I have studied psychology for long enough to qualify as a psychologist. I am slightly less learned in the medical field, but I am know enough to act as a physiologist if needed. In my humble opinion, I believe that I am fairly knowledgeable.
    xxxxxI grew up on a large property in the countryside of France. I have always been a very curious Babusagi, even as a youngster! I was always reading. I remember falling asleep in the library very often, which my nursemaid always scolded me for-
    xxxxxIt's rude to interup- oh, why did I have a nursemaid? I was just about to get up to that, patience, please.
    xxxxxYou see, my parents were never gave me very much attention. As a child I could understand the concept of physics, but couldn't understand that my parent's lavish lifestyle didn't always leave very much time for me. I was always trying to better myself, thinking that there was something wrong with me that was causing this inattention. I studied day and night. I published numerous articles on many studies I designed myself I practiced the piano, violin, and harp to the point of mastery- and wrote many of my own compositions. I drew, painted, and sculpted until over half of the pieces throughout the manor were mine. Alas, none of my attempts were successful- or so I thought.
    xxxxxShush now. I'm getting up to the best part.
    xxxxxI was suddenly called to my father's office one spring day. Nothing I have ever done has beaten the overwhelming excitement I felt that moment. Upon entering the musty room I bowed a greeting to my parents and the elderly stranger next to them. I had to do a double take. The headmaster of one of the most prestigious schools in the world was sitting in my father's office! I had just ignored his high status- a severe disrespect! I started to apologize when he cut me off, turning to my parents and saying, ‘You were right, he will be a fantastic addition to my school.’
    xxxxxI must've looked like an idiot with how far my jaw dropped. For once, my immense vocabulary couldn't give me the words to react to this news. Not only were my parents recognizing my hard work, but they also took the time to invite the headmaster of a reputable school to see me! With no doubt, that was my best memory. As a result of that meeting I was awarded a scholarship to the school I now teach at and consider my second home."
Last edited by aaAAA on Tue Jan 16, 2018 5:50 am, edited 1 time in total.
; AA AAA AAAA
𝚗𝚞𝚋𝚒𝚟𝚊𝚐𝚊𝚗𝚝 (𝚊𝚍𝚓.)
▬▬▬▬▬★▬▬▬▬▬
-5 cs × ♊︎ × any pronouns × lgbt
esfp × chaotic-good × gryffindor
musician × artist × fr × ask
▬▬▬▬▬★▬▬▬▬▬
𝚠𝚊𝚗𝚍𝚎𝚛𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚒𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚌𝚕𝚘𝚞𝚍𝚜;
𝚖𝚘𝚟𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚝𝚑𝚛𝚘𝚞𝚐𝚑 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚊𝚒𝚛

; a "handful" of hamsters
aaAAA

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby pees » Sat Jan 13, 2018 1:22 am

I did not sleep that night
Forgive me
Last edited by pees on Wed Jan 17, 2018 11:39 am, edited 1 time in total.
I'm sorry I left you alone, I should have known better. I wish I could have said that I loved when I was able to. I'm sorry Simon
pees

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sanitizarium » Sat Jan 13, 2018 3:38 pm

aactually dead this babu is f abulous

username: daves