۞-Official Video Game FanClub V.2-۞

Join or create fan clubs about your favorite things!

Re: ۞-Official Video Game FanClub V.2-۞

Postby horchata » Wed Jan 03, 2018 11:45 am

yeah i didn't actually have anything i planned to buy this sale (i cut my wishlist from like... 350 to under 100 so i'm proud of myself) but fo:nv was like $2.99 and jc2 was $2.something and yknow i'd be crazy to pass up something that cheap

unfortunately i'm getting towards the more expensive stuff on my wl (aka... anything over $4.99) man steam sales have made me really cheap lmao
a gardener told me some plants move
───────
libra - hufflepuff - infp
forum game!

───────
but i could not believe it

horchata

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Pyjaks » Wed Jan 03, 2018 11:48 am

LOOL nope we're in the same boat, I stick with the "under 5" section like, 99% of the time. I rarely buy from steam outside of the winter and summer sales

New Vegas is a freakin steal of $3, idk if you've played it yet but if not I hope you enjoy! :>
Pyjaks

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Snivyy » Wed Jan 03, 2018 4:55 pm

Hi! I'm new to this club but I love all sorts of videogames! Lately I've been playing a lot of Mario Odyssey and Splatoon 2 but I also love pokemon games and Overwatch! If anyone wants to add me or play any of those games together let me know! I'm always looking to make friends! :D

Also I dont buy from steam very often either lol. Though I wish the new danganronpa game was cheaper but I'll probably have to wait a while for the price to go down and avoid spoilers in the mean time....
Snivyy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby horchata » Wed Jan 03, 2018 4:58 pm

@Pyjaks i haven't played fo:nv yet (or any fo game actually) but a lot of people say it's the best one so i'm pretty psyched to play it

@Snivyy welcome!! sucks how expensive the daganronpa games are lmao, i've always wanted to try them but i usually don't buy any games over $10 unless i reallyy really want them
───────
forum game!

───────

horchata

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lumi_Turtle » Wed Jan 03, 2018 5:00 pm

Hello Homosapians! I'm new to this club!

Gaming interests: SPLATOON 1 & 2, OVERWATCH, NINTENDO GAMES, LEGEND OF ZELDA

Hope i get to meet new people and... yeah, Forgot wut i was gonna type.
now a dead acccount
Lumi_Turtle

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Pyjaks » Wed Jan 03, 2018 5:04 pm

Ugh new Vegas is my favorite standalone game of all time, you are in for a wild ride!

Pyjaks

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Snivyy » Wed Jan 03, 2018 6:08 pm

@horchata Thanks! and yeah I only got the first two because a friend gifted them to me lol. Tho they aren't too badly priced atm. But the third one is ridiculously overpriced which sucks :/

@fluffydawg Hi! Nice to meet ya, looks like we like a lot of the same stuff! :)
Snivyy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Dama » Thu Jan 04, 2018 5:10 am

Pyjaks wrote:LOOL nope we're in the same boat, I stick with the "under 5" section like, 99% of the time. I rarely buy from steam outside of the winter and summer sales

Exactly what I do. I actually just bought Portal 2 through Steam because it was £1.49 on the winter sale. I've played the game before but for less than £2 I wasn't going to let that go haha.

Anyway, I've been playing a lot of Breath of the Wild lately and I can safely say it is easily one of my favourite games right now and will probably be a favourite for a while. Everything about it is fantastic; the art style, the story, the level of freedom you have, the actual content, THE CLIMBING. The only flaw I've found so far is the motion controls, because some of the shrines require you to use them and they're a pain. Everything else is perfect or near-perfect.

However, I've accidentally fallen into a rabbit hole of theories and science because of this game. I actually watched a near-20 minute video not long ago just on the science of the weather. The weather. I don't even care about why it rains so much, but it was interesting nonetheless haha.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
there's room for us in heaven
we could stay this way forever

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

xx
xx

about me
• • •
listography
• • •
need help?
• • •
credit
Dama

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby horchata » Sun Jan 07, 2018 3:10 pm

just to let anyone who might be interested know, civ vi is $12 as part of the monthly humble bundle this month! (all time low price for vi previously was $30 & the humble version includes 2 small dlcs) here and you get 8-9 other unknown games at the end of the month (but you can play civ vi as soon as you pay for it :) ) just thought someone might be interestedd

(if you want you can subscribe and unsubscribe straight away and still get the games at the end of the month w/o having to pay for next month)
───────
forum game!

───────

horchata

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby MagpieSoul » Mon Mar 26, 2018 2:12 am

Username: MagpieSoul
Have you read my rules? Yup
What video game consoles do you own? I don't own any...
Name some games that you own: Sims 3 and 2, Saints Row 2, Star Stable Online, Left 4 Dead etc.
What type of games do you like playing? I love playing horse games (that aren't focused on just breeding and sports), the ones with zombies (as long as it has pvp as optional), and those where you can get creative (ex. create your character and choose whether you want to do good or bad things).
Got a favorite video game? The ones I've named above.
Who's your favorite game character? I have a few, one of them are Johnny Gat (from Saints Row) , Bill and Ellis (from Left4Dead)...
Anything else you want to add? I have a lot of SR screenshots (962+) and I used some to draw one of the characters I've created.
MagpieSoul

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me