CS is now 9 years old! Members Quiz inside!

Announcements about events or changes to the website and forum

Re: CS is now 9 years old! Members Quiz inside!

Postby Rachel Amber » Tue Dec 19, 2017 5:10 am

When did you join CS? June 2010
What are some of the best moments you've had on CS so far?: Meeting lots of cool people and participating in lots of roleplays, it helped me become the great writer I am today.
Favorite pets?: Joker, Black Advent
Favorite thing to do on CS?: Roleplay!
What's your biggest CS regret?: Giving away my extremely rare pets cause I thought I was going to quit the site lol (Sunback, Clear-Eyed galaxy, BA, others) I sort of want to collect them again, or at least get a Joker again.
Have you got any advice or tips for new players?: Hold on to your pets, don't just give them to anyone because you'll end up like me.
Rachel Amber

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby eggnoggin » Sat Dec 23, 2017 12:32 pm

When did you join CS?
July 2015, just in time to get the Summer Event pets that year.
What are some of the best moments you've had on CS so far?:
Whenever I catch the pound open,
playing with my sister sitting next to me and watching, asking me questions about CS,
and many other things.
Favorite pets?:
Moonswirl, Purple Toxic, the Rose litter, the Blue Leopard Spot litter, and many more.
Favorite thing to do on CS?:
I think one of my favorite things is participating in events, like the Summer Events, or the player-made events like Lights On - Lights off.
What's your biggest CS regret?:
Not finding this site and joining sooner!
Have you got any advice or tips for new players?:
Just relax and have a good time, that's what CS is for.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

just your everyday egghead
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
….……. ¸°ˆ ›,……¸• ¨¨°, Dottieˆ¯¯ˆ,
,*ˆˆ*+;„¸¸,.`-.,¸¸.'¸‹*ˆˆ*›.,¸¸,.'
',¸ ..…'.,¸,.¬ˆˆ¬.,¸¸,.·´ ...… Egghead

xxxxxxxx
trade thread
art shop
dA

credit
xxxxxxxx
eggnoggin

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby MICTIAN » Tue Dec 26, 2017 4:17 am

When did you join CS?: 2016
What are some of the best moments you've had on CS so far?: Chillin' with all the cool peeps in CS!
Favorite pets?: None, as of now.
Favorite thing to do on CS?: Browse the forums, help new players around the site, spend most of my day roleplaying & in the oekaki.
What's your biggest CS regret?:Trading away an advent, for what I thought was another advent, but wasn't.
Have you got any advice or tips for new players?: DON'T EAT THE CHEESE I LEFT IN THE OEKAKI. Oh and, PM me if ya newbies have any questions <3
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Micti/Mic | She/Her
Hello! I am Mic! It's nice to meet you.
There really isn't much to say about myself,
but I guess I have a large interest
in hoarding, especially
horses and rats. I also,
love anime & manga!

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
━{ 𝓈𝒽𝑜𝓌 𝓎𝑜𝓊 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓌𝒶𝓎 }━━━

MICTIAN

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Wolf Storm » Fri Jan 05, 2018 9:45 am

When did you join CS? March 11th, 2014
What are some of the best moments you've had on CS so far?:
Favorite pets?: Moon/Non Swirl, UR Cinnabun, UR Bee, Red X Pps, Rose Pps, Green+Blue Sorbet, UR Aussie/Cookie Dog, UR Bee, etc......
Favorite thing to do on CS?: Trade and talk to others.
What's your biggest CS regret?: Accepting very unfair trades (Ex. Trading my Cake dog for a grinner...). Also— not finding this site sooner! I love CS!
Have you got any advice or tips for new players?: Ask questions if you need any help— either by trade, help ticket, or by a thread on a post— everyone is here to help eachother
Trades are always welcome!
Wolf Storm

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby nachonormal » Sat Jan 06, 2018 2:17 am

When did you join CS? I joined cs on May 12, 2016
What are some of the best moments you've had on CS so far?: When Tess created the chickensmoothie instagram, and then I made a cs instagram and met a ton of other players :)
Favorite pets?: the pink headphones deer and the ghost dog.
Favorite thing to do on CS?: Organize pets into categories
What's your biggest CS regret?: Having a 2nd account when I first joined and then lying about it
Have you got any advice or tips for new players?: Have fun! If you are trading make sure you are not getting scammed out of pets by people who take advantage of newer players!
nachonormal

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby kököchin » Sat Jan 06, 2018 2:22 am

When did you join CS? June 28th 2016
    What are some of the best moments you've had on CS so far?: meeting all my lovely friends on the good trade thread c:
    Favorite pets?: bee, zonkey, cinnabun, sun pups, ur tiger, sorbet set, lolita, etc...
    Favorite thing to do on CS?: gift others and (sometimes) trade c:
    What's your biggest CS regret?: not finding the forums sooner, and not taking the time to learn the rareslist before sending a trade -- but i know better now, and am more experienced.
    Have you got any advice or tips for new players?: if you need help with a trade, post on the fair trade thread. it's really useful and may require patience, but it gets the job done and assures that everyone is happy in the end c:
kököchin

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby triple decker bus » Sat Jan 06, 2018 2:26 am

When did you join CS? 3rd January 2017
What are some of the best moments you've had on CS so far?: Being gifted my first rare when I first started
Favorite pets?: Malk smiley (XD) cinnabun and banana
Favorite thing to do on CS?: randomly browsing thru forums
What's your biggest CS regret?: umm I don't have many...giving away my warrior without knowing what it was worth I suppose
Have you got any advice or tips for new players?: don't randomly trade away lists if you dont know what they are umm you can ask for help I suppose the fair trade thread is a lifesaver to me
^ old username

I am a holibomber!
I have gifted 200 people.
I have received 85 gifts.
I have nuked 139 people.
I have received 28 nukes.
I have won 12 gift wars.
I have lost 0 gift wars.

^2020 I PEAKED but I am no longer active
triple decker bus

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby charmie » Sun Jan 14, 2018 5:31 am

When did you join CS? this is a complicated question because this is my second account, I joined originally in the middle of 2011 and had my account deleted my username back then was appleberry. I decided to rejoin CS last year in December because I have more free time. (to be exact my previous account was named .:appleberry:. I am not the original appleberry lol)
      What are some of the best moments you've had on CS so far?: Probably talking to other users and getting to know them, making new friends and having fun with the events every year.
      Favorite pets?: Most likely all of them, although I do love the event pets as well as the store pets. c:
      Favorite thing to do on CS?: I really like roleplaying and I always have, CS has improved my writing skills quite a bit.
      What's your biggest CS regret?: Deleting my other account, I should have kept it for when I wanted to come back.
      Have you got any advice or tips for new players?: Be careful with your pets and make sure your trades are fair, try to find a hobby on here like the art or roleplaying.
charmie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby tenor » Mon Mar 12, 2018 5:53 am

When did you join CS? oct 08 but my account was deleted, so then i rejoined in sep 14 i think?
What are some of the best moments you've had on CS so far?: ive been classified as the 'forum game king' a few times but easily i give up that name to fufufu/siren alley/2 bagels (wowi) but ye, ive really enjoyed taking over the forum games. in like 2012 i used to roleplay with my sister, malika621 (now ~plant.girl~), and that was awesome cx
Favorite pets?: all rattos but my favorite, ever, is the ur tiger. before the ur tiger, it was the hyena advent c: and before that came out, i was in love with the blue sorbet and yellow sorbet !!
Favorite thing to do on CS?: obviously play on the forum games cx
What's your biggest CS regret?: ah, getting banned, definitely wont make those mistakes again, but !! well i also regret losing so many of my friends between '14 and '16 when i was on a p big hiatus
Have you got any advice or tips for new players?: follow the rules, fam, and just enjoy the site! honestly, theres a lot to do, so if something doesnt make you happy, then try something else!!
🐀 ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ 🐁
♡ rats | orange | romantic ♡
trades | giveaways | auctions | poems
my mischief | orange hoard
my cs world record
🐭 🍊 🐭
(goose, purrah, jasmine, captain)
ImageImageImageImage
tenor

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby skunksmell » Tue Mar 13, 2018 5:17 am

When did you join CS? 3/5/17
What are some of the best moments you've had on CS so far?: I got gifted a Grown Scarf Dog!
Favorite pets?: I love my Light Pawprint Rat!
Favorite thing to do on CS?: Swap! Whether it’s monthlies/events/holidays/lists!
What's your biggest CS regret?: I traded away my SkunkS Collection, got them back tho!
Have you got any advice or tips for new players?: Sign up for Adopt A Newbie!
skunksmell

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me