♥Crushes, Boyfriends, and Girlfriends | V6♥

For topics which don't fit anywhere else! Discuss the weather, your mood, hobbies and interests. Remember, keep it child-friendly :)

Re: ♥Crushes, Boyfriends, and Girlfriends | V6♥

Postby mr.scamander » Fri Jan 05, 2018 3:06 pm

Ahhh I’m so mad at myself

So I tried to send s the letter, but now he likes another girl! (So I hear.) Gosh I’ve seen this guy date other girl before me and I don’t take it as hard as I used to, but it’s still upsetting! What do I do? How do I keep calm during these next 2 weeks to a month (cause that’s how long they normally last.)? Gahhh I really hate myself rn
"They're currently in an alien terrain surrounded by
millions of the most vicious creatures on the planet.
Humans."

✰Apollo✰He/Him✰Item Hoarder✰Lights Off!✰returning player!✰
(I'm a slow replier when it comes to LOLO dms, pls be patient with me!)
mr.scamander

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby vaiill » Fri Jan 05, 2018 11:48 pm

vaiill wrote:When your boyfriend of two years decides to tell you he is done with our relationship on new years eve when I thought everything was going perfect lol

a little add on to this

I ended up going to his house yesterday cause he said "he would still be there for me and that I could still come over and sleep and cuddle with him". So I go over and I just start to cry
I bawled my eyes out. And for a while he didn't want to talk to me but then he gave me hugs. We relaxed for a while then I started to cry again, then his mother comes in and sees me crying and says "I know you love him" and gives me a hug and I just lose it

When his mother leaves he sits down and makes me hug him and I swear I haven't felt so broken in my whole life. All I could say to him was "please don't leave me" "I don't want you to go" "why can't you just stay" he would rub my back and just hold me saying to calm down. But Every time I asked him if he could please stay he just wouldn't reply. All I want is him. He said that I can do better then him and that there is plenty of fish in the sea. But I don't want anyone else I just want him

After I stopped crying, he started to tickle me, and poke me and just so funny cute stuff. It was just sensual? And made me happy? I was laughing and smiling but then I started to cry again cause I didn't want to lose this. This situation happened about 5 times throughout the day and then I get a text from my mum asking if I'm staying or going home. So I ask him and he says "oh I just thought you were coming for the day" and he said that it "didn't feel right" for me to stay over.

All I want is him, I had planned my whole life with him. He makes me happy and now he wants to go. He promised he would love me forever and even said that he would marry me and take me away from this place and we could grow old together. Everything has just been ripped away. And everyone just keeps saying "your better off without him" but no I'm really not. He is the love of my life and nothing is going to change that

●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●
──────────────────────────────
the holy goat
link // link // link // ©

──────────────────────────────
●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●
Image Image Image
───────────────────────────────────────

vaiill

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby momincharge » Sat Jan 06, 2018 1:26 am

kinda just a vent,
there is no need to
comfort me, or reply
to me, but if you do,
then thank you c:

let's call my girlfriend umi.
let's call umi's friend yas.

a couple days ago, umi
asked me out. we only know
eachother online. we live
in different countries. anyways,
she has a friend who i get easily
jealous of (yas). just the way how yas
talks to her can set me off and i need
to get offline.

anyways, i'd do anything for umi.
umi knows that. but turns out she's
been hurting herself and is currently in the
hospital,, im worried like heck.

yas, she told me today that umi was
break up with me sometime today. we've
only been dating for not even a week but
I would actually give my soul to satan for her.
but umi's father found out about mine and mine
and umi's relationship, and now she has to break
up with me. the thing is though, yas told me this.
she told me that she was warning me. but i don't
know if i should believe her? yas hates my guts,
when me and umi started dating she went on an
old post of mine and said 'please don't take umi
away from me', which, to be honest, i found pathetic.

I don't think I should trust yas, but im sitting here
thinking 'what if it's true?'[

edit; yas wasn't lying. umi broke up with me a couple hours ago. everything hurts,,
▌▪ ▌▪ ▌
▌▪ ▌▪ ▌
▌▪ ▌▪ ▌
▌▪ ▌▪ ▌
▌▪ ▌▪ ▌
▌▪ ▌▪ ▌
▌▪ ▌▪ ▌
▌▪ ▌▪ ▌
▌▪ ▌▪ ▌
▌▪ ▌▪ ▌
▌▪ ▌▪ ▌
▌▪ ▌▪ ▌
▌▪ ▌▪ ▌
───────────────────────────

gaybestedgydweebdimbocodeshoprpcharaspound

───────────────────────────
────────────────── A N D S H E S C R A Z Y
┌──────────────────────────┐

hey, i'm arisu. call me ari, jaid, jadyn, jace, or anything you
wanna. i'm an idiotic teenager with a habit of changing her signature
a lot. cya later, luv y'all. make sure to check out my species!

└──────────────────────────┘
momincharge

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby s a g e » Sun Jan 07, 2018 9:26 am

heeeeeeelllllppppp......
whats wrong with me ?!
But at first ... my story :
so there was this boy, we were just friends, but with the time we became best friends and we wanted to spent our life together ( in more like a friendship way ).
But then the day came that he said he loved me, but I just don't loved him. So we stayed friends, but it just wasn't the same anymore before the day with the love.
1 month after this, he found a girl friend. His girlfriend was jealous about our friendship and she just doesn't wanted that we were friends anymore. And the most hurtful part was, that he just told me he don't wanted to be my friend anymore. I just accepted it, wished him a beautiful life and I blocked him on whatsapp. Since then, I never heard something from him.
And since then, its maybe 5 months ago, I just cannot stop thinking about him.
When I go sleep and just lay in my bed, I start thinking about him.
I feel like, I will never stop thinking about him...
Why can't I just stop thinking about him ?
How can I just forget him?
Any help is much appreciated

s a g e

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Banana. » Sun Jan 07, 2018 9:36 am

Okay so how do you let your partner know you think they need to delete the pictures of their ex? And I don’t mean selfies. I don’t want to bring it up out of no where but I feel like I kinda should because how is that convo ever even going to come up? Do you think I’m over reacting

Edit: I want to clear up that I do not mean anything inappropriate, so sorry I didn’t realize how that came out.
Last edited by Banana. on Sun Jan 07, 2018 4:22 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Hello, I am
♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
Banana.

Trading Thread
UFA
Banana.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Hyensa » Sun Jan 07, 2018 11:07 am

Banana. wrote:Okay so how do you let your partner know you think they need to delete the pictures of their ex? And I don’t mean selfies. I don’t want to bring it up out of no where but I feel like I kinda should because how is that convo ever even going to come up? Do you think I’m over reacting

I think every person has the right to have whatever they want on their personal cell phone, in my opinion. If it's really bothering you bring it up and maybe he can also provide some insight to why he decided to keep them, be it maybe he forgot or just simply would rather not delete them. Don't force him to, and don't get upset and be unfair to him if he says no. Jealous is a sucky feeling, I think, and it's just important to remember photos aren't reality.

Try bringing it up calmly and like you're not going to tear his throat out for whatever answer he gives you-- I know some guys can get nervous and try to make up a lie they think you'd want to hear based on how you come at them.
Hyensa

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby mr.scamander » Sun Jan 07, 2018 11:35 am

Elite_Ninja_Squad wrote:Ahhh I’m so mad at myself

So I tried to send s the letter, but now he likes another girl! (So I hear.) Gosh I’ve seen this guy date other girl before me and I don’t take it as hard as I used to, but it’s still upsetting! What do I do? How do I keep calm during these next 2 weeks to a month (cause that’s how long they normally last.)? Gahhh I really hate myself rn
Humans."

mr.scamander

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby kalcifer » Sun Jan 07, 2018 11:52 am

I'm a kinda socially awkward person and tbh I don't think I would even know if I've ever had a crush on someone.

Idk and to a lot of people this will seem like a weird question but do you think I would know if I got a crush on someone?
kalcifer

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby mr.scamander » Sun Jan 07, 2018 12:22 pm

_Konata_ wrote:I'm a kinda socially awkward person and tbh I don't think I would even know if I've ever had a crush on someone.

Idk and to a lot of people this will seem like a weird question but do you think I would know if I got a crush on someone?

Um, sometimes it’s different for different people, but the main thing is thinking about them A LOT. Others could be like being very self-conscious around them, not being able to talk to them, etc. (First time actually answering a question so you may want someone to double check)
Humans."

mr.scamander

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby WastedSpace » Sun Jan 07, 2018 3:14 pm

s a g e wrote:heeeeeeelllllppppp......
whats wrong with me ?!
But at first ... my story :
so there was this boy, we were just friends, but with the time we became best friends and we wanted to spent our life together ( in more like a friendship way ).
But then the day came that he said he loved me, but I just don't loved him. So we stayed friends, but it just wasn't the same anymore before the day with the love.
1 month after this, he found a girl friend. His girlfriend was jealous about our friendship and she just doesn't wanted that we were friends anymore. And the most hurtful part was, that he just told me he don't wanted to be my friend anymore. I just accepted it, wished him a beautiful life and I blocked him on whatsapp. Since then, I never heard something from him.
And since then, its maybe 5 months ago, I just cannot stop thinking about him.
When I go sleep and just lay in my bed, I start thinking about him.
I feel like, I will never stop thinking about him...
Why can't I just stop thinking about him ?
How can I just forget him?
Any help is much appreciated

What's "wrong" with you is that you're human. You've lost someone you cared for deeply, who just brushed you off in a very apathetic manner. Of course you're hurt and missing him. He was a big part of your life and now he's totally gone.

My advice would be to stop forcing yourself to get over him or beating yourself up for remembering him. Let yourself grieve his loss. Let yourself be sad. Let yourself think of him. Process everything that's happened. Remember the good times and the bad. Feel the hurt over losing him. Only by letting yourself feel these things can you allow yourself to move forward and move on. It can be slow going. It will take a while. But let yourself feel. Don't let how you feel stop you from going out and trying new things and taking advantage of opportunities and having fun. But don't beat yourself up for having the feelings you do. Just keep taking it one day at a time, and one day you'll wake up and realize how far forward you've moved on with your life.

(Also, just because of the way you said some of this... Maybe look into the identity of aromantic?)

Banana. wrote:Okay so how do you let your partner know you think they need to delete the pictures of their ex? And I don’t mean selfies. I don’t want to bring it up out of no where but I feel like I kinda should because how is that convo ever even going to come up? Do you think I’m over reacting

I think you're making an... adult connotation that you can't actually say on CS? If so...

Keep it short, simple, and calm. Tell them you need to talk, make your request, and explain why you're asking. There's no way to just wait for this to come up naturally or just ease into a conversation like this. Find a quieter time when it's just you to, take a deep breath, and make the plunge.

But if you're just talking about pictures of them hanging out together, then you can't delete his past, and you either need to be able to trust him or re-think this conversation.

Elite_Ninja_Squad wrote:
Elite_Ninja_Squad wrote:Ahhh I’m so mad at myself

Find something to do to distract yourself. A new hobby. An old hobby. A TV show. Whatever.

_Konata_ wrote:I'm a kinda socially awkward person and tbh I don't think I would even know if I've ever had a crush on someone.

Maybe look into aromantic/asexual as well as quoiromantic/quoisexual? (Keep in mind that labels can change over time and you don't have to identify one way forever, but you might find something useful looking into those!)
WastedSpace

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me