10 wierd and random facts about you

For topics which don't fit anywhere else! Discuss the weather, your mood, hobbies and interests. Remember, keep it child-friendly :)

Re: 10 wierd and random facts about you

Postby Trexxa » Thu Jan 04, 2018 4:24 pm

wow, I haven't posted here in 5 years.. time for a re-do!

1. I get way too easily emotionally attached to objects, so don't ever ask to share anything with me. ever.
    2. if I could change one thing about myself, it'd be my hair. it's both coarse and thick, which makes for an absolute disaster.
    3. I never capitalize any of my words when I post on here apart from "I." why, I have no idea..
    4. I still have an imaginary friend even though I'm definitely not a kid anymore. his name's mini frost, and he's a miniature unicorn who lives in my backyard. he makes for a great buddy to talk to whenever I've got some issues I don't wanna share with anyone else.
    5. I have named my own vehicle. I suppose I have just watched way too many shows where the guys call their cars "baby", and I got it into my head I should do the same thing. "baby" just didn't suit my vehicle though, I drive a full-size pickup truck, that's not a baby by any means! so instead my vehicle goes by the name "beast", hehe.
    6. I have worn glasses since I was five years old.
    7. the first person who I ever kissed was my best friend. we were both only four at the time, and my mom witnessed it. I wonder if she still remembers..
    8. I'm a gamer, but my family doesn't really know that I am. my mom has always believed that video games make you... unintelligent, to say the least, so I've always gamed in secret in the night/early morning. I've always gotten good grades and I absolutely aced my sat test though, so that proves you wrong, mom!
    9. I met my favorite actor last year. it was the best day of my life.
    10. I am incredibly socially anxious in real life, but online I'm a total social butterfly and could just talk for hours on end!
━━━━✧━━━━ trexxa | she/they | adult ━━━━✧━━━━
Trexxa

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Cherry Boy » Fri Jan 05, 2018 4:57 am

1 I started learning English by reading fanfiction and watching Youtube videos, I also learned it form school but those first two were the starters and the ones that helped me more, now here I am!
2 Thunderstorms are my biggest fear of all (especially if they are in the night aaAAaaa)
3 I've never had a pet :c
4 I tend to draw almost everywhere
5 Most of the time in real life I pretend to be cool or chill but I am not oof
6 I have over 9000 ships
7 I don't know how to ride a bike and swim
8 When it comes to relationship advice I'm completly blank (o o f)
9 I prefer not to show or focus negative emotions and better focus on the good ones!
10 I'm addicted to memes

That's it! c:
aa i love these boys
Aquarius / Mexican / Where I post most of my art!
I'm Cherry, I'm just a person that likes anime, drawing and writing
Also I laugh all the time and atm I'm stuck in the Opm, Dr.Stone, Overlord and Golden Kamuy fandoms!! c:

"Well, if you cannot go to paradise when you die, you can always stay with me"
Cherry Boy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Wolfiegirll » Wed Jan 17, 2018 3:38 pm

1. I think and feel cool when I'm chewing gum and I don't know why :lol:
2. Whenever I'm having a conversation in text, I always have at least one sarcastic comment even when it's serious
3. I don't like peanut butter but I'll eat a Reese cup if it's offered to me
4. I just realized that Spelling with a lower case i is illegal when you are talking about yourself (I, I'll)
5. I'm obsessed with wolves and horses
6. I like looking into the eyes of animals and people that are being photographed to see what they are really looking at or where they are at
7. I LUV Lays Salt and Vinegar chips
8. I LUV chocolate bars but not Chocolate cake
9. I can sweet talk my way out of nearly any trouble with nearly any teacher
10.I hate almost all foreign food except Japaneese

Dat is me! Hay es mi!
Hey! You can call me River or Wolfie!

Feel free to trade or pm anytime!!

ps. i need to redo my signature so just ignore it. I'm too lazy to do it rn lol
Wolfiegirll

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Sarcaster » Thu Jan 18, 2018 12:15 pm

1. I can cartwheel while wearing a corset and bustle skirt!
2. The first anime I have ever watched was Full Metal Alchemist: Brotherhood, and I HIGHLY recommend it!
3. I have spent 610 hours playing Stardew Valley, and I SHOULD NOT be proud of that...but I kinda am...
4. I am planning to go to school for Funeral Directing after I graduate from University.
5. My dream is to experience all of Greece.
6. I am currently learning Greek, French and Irish on Duolingo (It's going surprisingly well, I recommend the it)!
7. I grew up on a farm and can climb a hay bale pyramid faster than ALL of my cousins.
8. I raise trees for fun... I have a Bonsai named Bob, a Lemon tree named Lemone, and a Grapefruit tree named Groupfroup.
9. I am currently trying to get into Maskmaking but have not yet been able to make a good Head bust to work off of.
10. I have a growing collection of Goose shaped objects because I thought it would be cool to have a theme for our student house... Goose theme...
Sarcaster

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Siddy » Thu Jan 18, 2018 1:02 pm

Siddy wrote:It's late, and I figured why not
1; I'm complete furry trash, and a total dweeb.
2; My girlfriend, OC's, drawing, and my pets are the only things that keep me sane,,
3; I have very little self confidence, I wear my jacket nonstop, and people are constantly asking if I wear actual shirts.
4. I have a fetish for spots, plaid, and vanilla smelling objects hhh
5. I love cliche things so much I can't even
6. I'm very sensitive, I can't take being yelled at unless that's what I wanted to happen/I expected it. Like I can't even be told no sometimes without getting quite upset.
7. I have these random moments where I crave dried out Chinese rice from buffets so bad it literally haunts me and stresses me out if I can't have it hhh qAq
8. I have collected rocks, and almost anything for years, I have a hoard that I'm yet to organize.
9. I have gotten back into Pokemon, and Quilava is, and will forever be my favorite Pokemon.
10. I can't make 'internet' friends at all, and all my friends I currently have talked to me first because I'm kinda shy around a lot of people, I'm getting better though I think,,

yIKES,,, the original post about is three years old now! So I figured I'd post the differences!
We've come a long ways.
1. I'm still a furry, and my arts really improved since then!
2. I'm no longer with the same person, as they turned out to be extremely toxic, but I do have a boyfriend now who has been my best friend for three years 💕 We're both serious about this, and I truly can't imagine not spending the rest of my life with him, whether it be romantically, or platonically!! Drawing is still used as a form of grounding.
3. This has EXTREMELY improved. I can now wear nearly anything I'd like to, and I've even been lifting weights for the last seven months! My hoodie is still a comfort object though.
4. Oh god I can't believe I used that word omg,,,, I still wear plaid flannel all the time, and the perfume I wear sometimes is vanilla lace from Victoria secret 👌 So yes, that hasn't changed!
5. I still love the smaller things/cliches!! Everytime my boyfriend sings to me, or anything like that I melt omg
6. Still just as bad. Less so the no thing however. It's improving over time. Little did I know, my gf at the time was contributing to that anxiety a lot, and was probably at least 50% of the cause.
7. Oh god this is still just as bad lmao, by the dried out bit I just meant not soggy. If I crave things nowadays, it's definitely Chinese food, or various types of sweets.
8. Still collecting, except more seriously! I did get to organize it too! Little did younger me know, I'd actually get a ton of showcases! I may even major in some sort of geology for college even!
9. I have always been a Pokemon nerd, once again, more seriously collecting now however. I have over 5,000 trading cards! Buizel has definitely become my favorite Pokemon. Sorry younger me.
10. Less shy!! Lots of confidence building!! I have a few people I talk to all the time! Starting conversations with people however, especially in real life has only kinda improved. Small talk is a great starter!
Definitely proud of how I've grown/changed! I'll have to do this again a few years from now!
Siddy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: 10 weird and random facts about you

Postby Panda26 » Sun Jan 21, 2018 12:12 am

1) I don't like keeping up with trends I honestly have no Clue about half of the celebrities (minus singers)
2) I write songs, stories and poems
3)I enjoy being alone but not lonely
4)I spends to much time doing nothing
5) I want to be a singer
6)I want to fall in love (for the first time)
7) I love books and movies
8) stars decorate my ceiling
9)I spend all my money on books and things I don't need
10)when I'm older I want to open a cafè
Panda26

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby king anji » Mon Jan 22, 2018 3:57 am

1; i love coffee unhealthily
    2; met my partner on a horse game
    3; i despise peanut butter
    4; i love cookies 'n' creme hershey's way too much
    5; in my friend group im 'the smol meme boi'
    6; i'm 5"2
    7; the only pet i've had is a fish named ketchup
    8; i cannot flirt to save my life
    9; i cant swim
    10; i have such smol hands i am cursed
│░
│░
│░
│░
│░
┌────────────┐

king anji !! | ♀ | used to be sappho,
hey, im anji. i love good omens & queen.
i hang around forums occasionally so
feel free to pop in a message.
listography | spotify | link 3

└────────────┘
░│
░│
░│
░│
░│
king anji

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby deaf » Mon Jan 22, 2018 4:57 am

1. i'm 4'11" (people seem to be surprised by this?)
    2. i love lucky charms. best cereal ever.
    3. atm i'm learning css. i'm decent with design.
    4. i'm pretty active on reddit.
    5. foxes are probably my favourite animal.
    6. for some reason, vrchat is the funniest thing to me.
    7. in the past few years, i've done a total 180 in character/morals.
    8. i was in the hospital recently.
    9. despite how loud and obnoxious i can be, i think i have somber moments.
    10. peaches are the best fruit imo.
comet; they/them; adult
deaf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby slushy puppy » Mon Jan 22, 2018 9:45 am

1. My dog is sitting in my lap.
2. Unhealthy fruit juice addiction
3. I probably spend 5 hours+ a day on cs help me
4. spiders scare the death of me but I also think they're pretty cute
5. I like the word 'cafe'
6. probably reading 4 books at a time
7. probably always overthinking and anxious
8. loves to draw but is terrible at lineart and digital art in general
9. I keep forgetting how to tie my shoes
10. Webkinz is still my stuff and I have over 70 of them
slushy puppy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby leda. » Mon Jan 22, 2018 10:30 am

1.) im allergic to nuts, bananas, apples, watermelon, anything with fur, cockroaches, peaches, and more :)
      3.) even though im allergic to them, i really like cats and dont really like most dogs *cough*
      2.) i am, sadly, lactose intolerant and wasn't even aware of it until i was twelve.
      3.) even though a lot of my friends know this, i have a scar on my knee from when i was five. it's this really noticeable bump and my knee's been in really bad health ever since.
      4.) i can't swim or even float. i just never learned. also when i swim in pools it makes my skin itchy.
      5.) i do archery and sometimes chase my friends around with my arrow to freak them out.
      6.) sooooo let's see. i have eczema and im very close to being legally blind. i also have allergy and exercise induced asthma.
      7.) my middle names meaning "snow" in chinese, but when i was younger i thought it meant "blood".
      8.) i can understand chinese but cannot speak, write, or read the language.
      9.) im left handed only when i need to write, but i do every other action with my right hand.
      10.) i spent about 10 minutes trying to brainstorm what to write for this.
leda.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me