Murderers in Thunderclan V.6

Roleplays featuring animals or non-human fantasy creatures which are based on a book/movie/tv show (e.g. Warrior Cats, My Little Pony, Pokemon)

Re: Murderers in Thunderclan V.6

Postby Avisowl » Thu Jan 04, 2018 3:39 pm

Finchtalon
TAGS
———

COMMENT
———

Finchtalon was quiet from the departure of his mother’s the Tom somberly padded out of camp for a walk. By a small tree stump lay the dead warrior, Moonshine. The tom ran back into camp panic in his eyes/”Help Moonshine! please help!” He glanced back through the enterance of camp, the grotesque image of Moonshine by the tree stump fresh in his mind..”....”
Last edited by Avisowl on Thu Jan 04, 2018 4:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Avisowl

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sharklord » Thu Jan 04, 2018 3:51 pm

Daisyslip raced out of the warrior's den, to the side of the younger warrior. "My StarClan! Why must this keep happening?"
sharklord

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby mikan! » Thu Jan 04, 2018 4:01 pm

Iceclaws

Iceclaws jumped at a shriek that came from the outside of the warriors' den. She frantically dashed outside, afraid for the worst. Nearly crashing into Finchtalon, she gasped at the sight of Moonshine's body on the ground. Iceclaws looked at Finchtalon, fear in her green eyes. "How... how could the murderer do this?" she whimpered, her whiskers quivering in grief. This wasn't the type of grief cause by a single clanmate, but the long, drawn-out weariness from the constant lookout of the killer, the sinking feeling every morning when the clan found a dead clanmate. "The clan needs t-to know."

(I think I might get my name changed to Iceflight- she's one of my OCs ^^)
i am no longer active on this site.
everything on my account that is
rare+ is for pokefarm
or for art.

pfq trades please D:
a click+feed for my babies?
ImageImage
mikan!

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Avisowl » Thu Jan 04, 2018 4:06 pm

Finchtalon
TAGS
Iceflight/claws

COMMENT
———

Finchtalon wrapped himself around Ice trying to comfort the she cat.”Did you hear anything last night....I heard Moonshine get up...but nothing else.” The Tom Quieted, he hugged Ice close nervous he might lose her. His mind wagered with thoughts of running away or escaping this death trap, but he wanted to be brave. Finch’s mouth purses deciding not to say anything about his thoughts.”Whiteshade....was innocent....and the killer is still in our clan...”
Avisowl

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby hxneystorm » Thu Jan 04, 2018 11:14 pm

|:| dewclaw | molly | warrior | tags ;; snowstar |:|
    xxxit had been moons since the last murder, so whiteshade must've been the killer, right?

xxxapparently not.

xxxawoken by a shriek that wracked the crisp morning air, dewclaw stumbled out from her newfound nest by the corner of the warrior's den, seemingly ready to burst into action, her blue eyes wide as she bolted out. she stared at finchtalon, furrowing her brows at the pure panic that resided in the newly named warrior's eyes. the white-pawed warrior padded up to him, her tail raised suspiciously. "what's all the fuss?-"

xxxhowever, when she noted iceflight/iceclaws (whichever you're going with) bolting out of the camp in the same direction that finchtalon's scent followed, dewclaw stared back at the pair, before going to investigate the cause of the panic. it wasn't long before she came across moonshine's body, the molly's throat sliced clean open, her scarlet blood pooled around her stiff body.

xxxshe felt like she wanted to vomit.

xxx"oh my starclan-" she choked, padding back to camp with her ears flat against her head. making her way towards the leader's den, chest tight, she rustled the leaves that covered the front part of the den's entrance. "moonshine- i- snowstar! snowstar, wake up, moonshine's dead!"
hxneystorm

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby DaisieGames » Fri Jan 05, 2018 12:54 am

Daisypaw blinked, groaning. "Not again," she murmured, getting to her paws. Tail flicking, she joined the rest of the cats at Moonshine's body, claws digging into the soil. "They've changed tactics, " she murmured, frowning.
DaisieGames

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby koushi. » Fri Jan 05, 2018 7:44 am

S N O W S T A R ;;

Even though Snowstar's hearing was partial, he heard Dewclaw's cry clear as day. He blinked open his eyes and quickly got to his paws. His heart pounded heavily against his chest with the thought of another warrior being killed in cold blood. No that he was the leader, it cut a lot deeper. "Thank you, Dewclaw." He meowed to her and passed her to inspect the damage. Upon seeing the carnage, the leader's eyes widened. It couldn't be happening again. Why was Starclan letting them suffer like this?

xxxx xxxx

charlie | pan ase | any pronouns

hiya! you can usually find me just floating around
    forever looking for my emotional support cultivation partner
    on hiatus ^^"

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ubiquitous. » Fri Jan 05, 2018 7:53 am

lakewhisper --
    the tom emerged from the warriors' den, ears pricked and brow furrowed as he searched for the source of noise. there was nothing to be seen in the camp, but it was not hard to figure out what had happened; the shock and grief in the air was enough to tell lakewhisper that there had been another murder. but it's been moons! whiteshade had to have been the killer! he thought, pelt spiking. letting out a gasp, he raked his gaze over the camp. where was his sister? a feeling of panic rose in his chest as he looked for her- she wasn't in the warriors' den.
ubi ❀ she/her ❀ virgo ❀ infp ❀ ravenclaw
ubiquitous.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby DaisieGames » Fri Jan 05, 2018 7:57 am

Daisypaw glanced over at Snowstar joined them. "Why is StarClan doing this to us?" She asked, nit sure who to trust anymore. "All I can scent is ThunderClan and rogues around her," she sighed, tail flicking in agitation.
DaisieGames

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ch!cken » Fri Jan 05, 2018 9:29 am

Streampelt came up to join daisypaw and snowstar " Why is all of this happening?! " The she-cat yowled.
she/they/he : 3 ImageImage
i desperately need to reorganize my groups save me LOL
Ch!cken

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me