QUITTING GIVEAWAY ❊ Grey Malk Dragon

Find a competition to enter your artwork in, or create an art competition for others!
Forum rules
Art theft is not tolerated here. Do not copy/trace/edit/use anybody's pictures without their express permission.
If you are unsure, read the full art rules here.

What will the next giveaway be? (Choose one Advent and one September)

Poll ended at Wed Jan 24, 2018 5:13 am

Angel Advent
11%
Floppy Eared Pink September
3%
Hollyfox Cat
14%
Patchwork Dog
10%
Red Cerberus
31%
Brown Sleipnir
2%
Red Malk Dragon
7%
Ghost Cat
4%
Purple Sleipnir
4%
Liontail Set
13%

Total votes : 137

Re: QUITTING GIVEAWAY ❊ MALK DRAGON AND ELEMENT CATS

Postby Hiia :mrgreen: » Thu Jan 04, 2018 9:26 am

Who's Most Like Me? 3
Regular Gold or Rose Gold- Rose Gold
Youtube or Netflix- Youtube
Chalkboard or Whiteboard- Whiteboard
Dark Chocolate or Hershey Chocolate- Hershey Chocolate
Pinterest or Tumblr- Tumblr
Vanilla or Strawberry- Vanilla
Orange Juice or Milk- Orange Juice
left handed or right handed (which one are you)- Ambidextrous, but I use my right hand for writing.. so I guess you can put me down as right handed :mrgreen:

Big Giveaway: Element Cat Set

About Me: I'm not really sure what to say... um I have been on C$ for about 4 years now I think (since nov 2013) and I started when I was 10. I play off-and-on, so I will go for a couple months of playing, then a couple months of break when I am busy. I really like bunnies, and my favourite pet on the site is the Cheshire cat, which I have 2 of.
Why do you want the pet? I really like the malk elemental cat set, and I would trade for it myself if it wasn't for the fact that no one is willing to trade theirs without extreme overpay.
What will you do with the pet? I'd keep the set, mainly because I do not have any of the cats and I only trade pets I have doubles of. I hope to get every pet on the site one day (at least non-list), so all pets I only have one of- I keep.
Why should I give you this pet? I think I should have this pet because it would help me with my goal of getting all non-list pets on cs. Also, you would be helping my 2009 rares addiction :mrgreen:
Other:I recommend reporting your topic and just ask for it to be moved to the "free adoptions" section of the forum.. this giveaway thread is in the wrong section[/center]
Hiia :mrgreen:

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Silki » Thu Jan 04, 2018 9:54 am

Big Giveaway: White Malk Dragon

About Me: Well im kind of a shy person irl, but online im more comfortable since people cant really see me, as im really self conscious. I joined in 2013 and I havent been playing very consistently. Only a few days ago did I finally come to choosing a goal. Another reason im more active now than I was before is because I found a new discord group that helps me out alot ;3;
Why do you want the pet?Well as I spoke of before my goal is the black advent and this pets would help me get there some day
What will you do with the pet? I would probably keep it for a while, then put it into my fundings for a black advent
Why should I give you this pet? Well this new year im going to subject myself to all the giveaways I can find and maybe finally win one for once, and if I won this giveaway it would be a great start to the new year!
Other: (say anything else you'd like me to know) Well my favorite/lucky number is 22
|✧|Mewo | She/Her | Be kind!|✧|

Silki

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ecko » Thu Jan 04, 2018 10:12 am

Big Giveaway: Element Cat Set

About Me: I'm an aspiring photographer and I've had a great time on cs enjoying the events and collections.
Why do you want the pet? I'm looking to collect every pet on cs someday and I don't have these pets yet.
What will you do with the pet? The cats will go into my collection and won't be traded unless there is some extreme overpay offered on them.
Why should I give you this pet? It is always great to be able to check off wishlist pets!
Other: Thank you! <3
Ecko

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby freedom. » Thu Jan 04, 2018 10:16 am

About Me: hi there! i'm freedom, and i've been a member since 2014. i've taken several long hiatuses that i almost feel like a new player every time i come back! however, i will always be a member of this amazing community here on cs!
in the real world, i'm on top of my studies and i horseback ride (my horse is an off the track thoroughbred named Flash) & competively swim!
Why do you want the pet? I'd love to eventually one day own the whole malk dragon collection!
What will you do with the pet? Definitely keep it, for the complete malk dragon collection!
Why should I give you this pet? i'm like everyone else, everyone wants this pet! there's nothing that puts me above the rest, just hoping i'll be able to get him one way or another c:
Other: n/a
freedom.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby CC-chips108 » Thu Jan 04, 2018 10:17 am

About Me: I spend quite a bit of time on cs. I have a cute dog Cody (pics in sig) and have a little brother
Why do you want the pet? I have always wanted the malk dragon because I think it is really cute
What will you do with the pet? I will probably dress it up and showcase it
Why should I give you this pet? I think that I should have it because I gift a lot of list pets and once I am done With it, will probably gift it and make someone’s day
Other: thanks so much for hosting this giveaway!
╔═════════════════════════════════════╗
Hi, I am CC-chips108 and I love Music, drawing
and roller skating. Here are some pictures of my
adorable dog, Cody. My DeviantArt Cʀᴇᴅɪᴛ
╚═════════════════════════════════════╝
CC-chips108

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby CC-chips108 » Thu Jan 04, 2018 10:19 am

Who's Most Like Me? 3
Regular Gold or Rose Gold - Rose gold
Youtube or Netflix - Youtube
Chalkboard or Whiteboard - Whiteboard
Dark Chocolate or Hershey Chocolate - Hershey Chocolate
Pinterest or Tumblr - Pinterest
Vanilla or Strawberry - Vanilla
Orange Juice or Milk - Orange Juice
left handed or right handed - Right Handed
╔═════════════════════════════════════╗
Hi, I am CC-chips108 and I love Music, drawing
and roller skating. Here are some pictures of my
adorable dog, Cody. My DeviantArt Cʀᴇᴅɪᴛ
╚═════════════════════════════════════╝
CC-chips108

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby kristenn11 » Thu Jan 04, 2018 2:08 pm

Okay, I've read over all the big giveaway forms, scored all the "Who's Most Like Me" forms, and looked at all the dress-ups.

I had several winners for the "Who's Most Like Me?" contest. No one got a perfect score, but three players got 7/8 correct. These players are...

dark paradise (with crowns on each side)
    noodle;
    haaruu.

Congratulations! You can pick anything from the "Who's Most Like Me" trade group.

Then for the dress-up, I was between two players: inferno, and voltaire and the winner is.... inferno,! Congrats. I'll send you your prize. Voltaire, you can choose a prize out of the "Who's Most Like Me" group.

Then, for the big giveaways. For the Elemental Cats I was between three players: noodle;, Azphen, and Arya22 and the winner is...Azphen! I hope you enjoy the set and give them a great home! And for the white malk dragon, I was between herringbone, Azphen, OliveMyLove, Durnehviir, and LongLiveRegina and the winner is...herringbone! Congrats! I could see from your form that you are truly passionate about dragons and I wanted to give the pet to someone that loved to design and dragons as much as I do.

Congratulations everyone! Sorry if I spelled any usernames wrong or didn't write them in a special font if it is written in one. I just got a MacBook Air for Christmas and I'm not used to copy and pasting quite yet. The new competitions should be up within a day or so. Have a great night!
kristenn11

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Durnehviir » Thu Jan 04, 2018 2:58 pm

Thank you for the opportunity and congrats to the winner of the malk dragon and the winner of the elemental cat sat!
    Also, I appreciate the chance c:
Durnehviir

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Azphen » Fri Jan 05, 2018 6:53 am

Thank you so so much for choosing my entry! It means so much to me and congratulations to herringbone for winning the Malk Dragon!! Eeee~! Two players on this site were made VERY happy today. I'm having trouble spilling my heart out but I hope it goes without saying that I so greatly appreciate this entire topic.
I read a lot of the entries and soooo many participants did wonderful on their forms. I wish everyone luck on future giveaways! :D

ImageImage
xxxxxxxxcall me azphen, az, lance—xxxxxxxx
whatever you want.

he/him. i like collecting things
Azphen

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me