Kalon Fanclub V.3 [CLOSED]

Join or create fan clubs about your favorite things!

Kalontines Day is coming up! Do your Kalons have sweethearts?

Yes!
27%
No, and they're happy!
13%
No, but they want one!
26%
-waggles eyebrows-
34%

Total votes : 340

Re: Kalon Fanclub V.3 [New Year's Poll]

Postby necropoliis » Thu Jan 04, 2018 11:22 am

replies ! wrote:
    Chaosin ;; Lovecraft is beautiful, such a pretty name! And your art is soo pretty, love your shading style! Gl with commissions <33
    Graceymc96 ;; I love Carver’s design and shine! And Boy Scouts?? That’s so creative asdfg
    dragonstars ;; Welcome! Those Cerberus kals are cool, right? I wish you luck getting one!

Long time no see, but just popping in with a short post! Hopefully once I finish growths and coding I’ll finally introduce all my kals,, in the meantime looking for an ooc breeding with any of my kiddos here, except Beaux or Ameralia! All the kits can be grown too, so let me know if you have a kit of your own interested as a crush <3

necropoliis#5084

any pronouns | infp
    kals
necropoliis

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby HellyBoo » Thu Jan 04, 2018 11:40 am

@obliivous goodluck with breedings!!
@chaosin beautiful new kal
@graceymc96 goodluck

Much to my upset and discomfort, I'm putting my new winged kiddo up for trade offers. She has an off oekaki pre growth approved already.

Top kiddo here.

Just pm me with any and all offers. Can't trade for a little while though, mid April I believe. Rip kooldown.
{ ~ My Beautiful Viscets ~ } | { ~ My Kalons ~ }

Guys I'm away for a while. I've turned off messages for a few days just to gather my thoughts and re assess my life inside CS and the Kalon community. I'm sorry if I've let anyone down. Im sorry.
HellyBoo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Kalon Fanclub V.3 [New Poll]

Postby Takk » Thu Jan 04, 2018 11:56 am

Come steal Kalons with us!

Looking to do simple growths for DA, FR or CS currency in hopes of buying a common edit soon! PM me if interested

Looking for friends/enemies/mates
Howl is seeking friends, fellow witches in the area and pen pals mostly. He's a generally calm but bright old soul that enjoys alchemy and reading; though he hardly has time to read between his travels. Settled in Rome, he travels all of Europe, Asia, India and Northern Africa to help those in need with healing or providing for their families. He's very kind, selfless and forgiving towards others. Currently not sure if a mate would work for him, so I'm not fully closed to the idea but hesitant towards romantic offers.

Aranea is looking for friends, enemies and any fellow knights to call comrade. She lives for battle and being the best she can be with no error in anything but her loyalty to said king/queen. So given her set up, fellow knights, travelers and demon possessed or connected kalons would be great. Being a demon hunter I also have this fantasy of her falling for a demon kalon, but all mate/crush offers are welcome.

Ajax is open for friends, enemies, fellow witches and romance! He's an upbeat, enthusiastic and positive thinker with no personal magic powers but he has an enchanted earring that allows him to preform charms. Ajax is quite friendly and will approach just about anyone with a smile and unlike his mother lacks harsh judgement. He doesn't frown upon thieves or liars, there must be some reason they feel the need. He's looking for other troublemakers, kalons who enjoy going out to party or those who like just killing time together. Ajax isn't very self entertaining...

I'm going to try again and find Azalea some relations as well? Her medieval personality is a guardian of the forbidden forest, rarely leaving to sell and buy goods from nearby kingdoms. She'd make a good ally for other forest dwellers or exiled kalons as she offers shelter to those in need. Her new modern setting puts her in a therapeutic remedies shop, decorating the store and offering help to customers. In both aspects, she's calm, guarded but friendly and believes in the earth over all else. Things like karma, luck and density are fascinating to her and she'd love someone who's imaginative or intelligent to chat with. Azalea like plants, animals, hiking/walks on the beach and exploring new places.

Nhadala is open for friends and mate; though I'm most interested in romance. She's been single so long! Nala love the beach, parties, window shopping and making fun of ugly clothing on the rack. Positive, social and flexible she loves just about everything that grabs her attention from movies to puzzles. Her mate can be social or introverted as she'd be willing to give up her life of late night parties for the one she loved.

I mostly prefer to HC or RP through Skype or Discord

@Obliivous: GL with your breeding! Maybe Houdini could be friend with Orca or Allariia if Ajax is too energetic for him c:
@Chaosin: Oml what a beauty..! Lovely choice of colors for sure, the markings only make her look better! ♥
@GraceyMC96: GL with relationships! I'm currently out of kits atm ^^"
@dragonstars: Best of luck, it's definitely a hard goal to have but at least every step gets you closer
@katzuvo: Sorry to hear that, Apollo really is stunning and Jasper is looking better than ever. Hopefully you can get offers you'll love c:
@poland0202: Big congrats! Legendary kalons are super fun to have and make, the colors on her are quite nice too
@peach tea! Sadness! Have fun wherever you'll be! Maybe we can HC the family sometime when you get back
@fab. Hm, interesting... Gifs would sell pretty well I think
@HellyBoo: Sorry to hear that, let me know if there's anything I can do to help! Sometimes good relationships help with forming a connection; which I'm still open for HCing family stuff too ♥
Takk

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~Ash Wolf~ » Thu Jan 04, 2018 12:34 pm

Replies
@Takk, them so beautiful kals you got there! Good luck on relationships c: I could offer a few friends
@HellyBoo, Good luck with your trade! A really cute one you got there, would offer if I had anything
@Obliivous, I hope you find some crushes for your kals soon!
@Chaosin , *spits out drink* wut, so pretty. Congrats on them and good luck with your commissions c;

Hey guys just popping by to through up a stream for some art I owe!
*throws stream at everyone*
feel free to stop by, might do some free sketches depending on the time.
join.me/ashwolf1999

Thanks for joining guys!

Also looking for some friend/enemies and a possible crush for my boy Kakashi. He lives in a Ninja world (like Naruto lol) so make sure your kal would match up with that. Send me a pm! Edit: oh I almost forgot, he's bisexual!
Last edited by ~Ash Wolf~ on Thu Jan 04, 2018 2:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Image Image
~Ash Wolf~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cherrydoge » Thu Jan 04, 2018 2:19 pm

Reposting ;0

Click on his picture to get info about him!

Looking for some more friends and a mate for my boy Ryoma! If for a mateship, i don't care about edits, just as long as their personalities and design compliment each other c:
Ryoma needs someone who can break through that thick wall he's built up and let him ease up and show affection more easily bc he.......... struggles with affection often lmao. Definitely someone he can spoil to death as well once he lets loose. (and though not necessary i love height differences,,, that'd be a huge booster bc he's a Tol Boy and im always weak for height differences)

EDIT: Thank you all for your PMs! I've found him a mate <3 But feel free to pm for friends or enemies!

replies;;

@•Ash Wolf• - Hope you had fun in your stream! There's a possibility Ryoma might be able to be in your boyo's world, but I'm not sure rip.

@Takk - Good luck with relations! Howl is such a stunning kalon, and Ajax is such a cutie. If I can remember to I'll PM you!

@HellyBoo - I'm sorry to hear you've lost connection. Good luck with trades and I hope she goes to a loving home!

@Obliivous - Gl with finding your Kals ooc breedings! They're all gorgeous, I'm sure you'll get tons of pms <3

@Chaosin - Dude!! They're so awesome! Congrats on getting that kalon, quite the looker ;0 Good luck with finding her some friends!

@Graceymc96 - Carver is adorable. his markings and colors in general work well together! Good luck with relations,
if I had any kals that might be a good friend I'd totally pm you.

@dragonstars - Hope you get your first kalon soon! I remember back in the day it was quite the struggle to get one, haha. Just keep joining contests and maybe one day you'll get some HM's for a custom or win one through a contest! Or you could save up for a MYO. Welcome to the community!

@poland0202 - Congrats on getting your first merkal! CaptiveLegacy's designs are always amazing <3 Can't wait to see them around the community.
Last edited by cherrydoge on Thu Jan 04, 2018 6:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.
leaving. pm me if anythings important, i still get email notifs
cherrydoge

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby néktar » Thu Jan 04, 2018 3:30 pm

it's always raining in tokyo

(whats new?) ────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
∙ open for approvals and the usual <33
∙ not sicc anymore yay :'>

(offering coding !!) ────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────

∙ since the CS shop is open i'll be doing coding for C$, old/high rarity pets, or da points !!
∙ my examples can be found here [ some may look a miss because of the type of computer you may have so I apologize in advance if they do not look correct on your screen !! ]

∙ I can do signatures, kalon storage forms, thread set ups, and the like [ simple & complex ] ! just pm me with the title "Coding Commission" and tell me what you would like !
∙ we can discuss payment once you explain what you want, simpler coding will be of course less than complex coding !~
∙ also i can give better examples if needed, just ask to see em ;0

hope you all have a wonderful day/evening/night !!

(replies) ───────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────

@ cherrydoge hh such a pretty man !! good luck getting relations <;;;
@ ash wolf ooo noice boyo ! good luck finding relations <:
@ takk good luck finding relations !! <33
@ hellyboo pretty kid ! good luck getting offers
@ obliivous eee such pretty kiddos !! daria loves her gf v much, she sends kisses
@ chaosin hnnngg such a CUTIE !! i'll pm you at a later date for friendships <;;
néktar

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby doktor monty » Thu Jan 04, 2018 3:33 pm

Doktor Monty wrote:
Doktor Monty wrote:xx

my kalons are still up for trade offers! Anyone but Bugdul and Thavagath i'm taking offers on, just to see what's out there :)
they can be found here
https://across-the-sea.weebly.com/

breeding offers, and relationships are open as well

xx introducing my barbarian duo, Bugdul, and Thavagath

Bugdul // The Slow // Male
he's extremely dumb. he doesn't know how to write, how to read, he doesn't know colors, anything, but he does have some sense. He drools quite a lot, and is a huge glutton. Like Thavagath, he's naturally strong, as he grew up under the mountains.
-looking for friends/enemies

Thavagath Rockwatcher Kulanageane // The Strong // Male
details not worked out yet, free for suggestions <3
- looking for friends or enemies

i'd prefer if their relationships stayed within the medieval realm, but more modern based kalons are fine too ^^ <3

Code: Select all
@cherry yess I love, I'm crying for those armor details. So shinny!!
@Ash congrats on your kalon myo! I'm happy I was able to contribute in some way <3
@Takk um hmu with those relationships? Aranea is gorgeous ;0;
@nektar wow I'm so happy you're better! best of luck to the rest of 2018, I hope you never are sick again my dear <3
                ✦ { dok/stephvthey/he/any occasionally online } ✦
              Howdy! I'm on here as often as I have the energy for it, so everything might be a little delayed with me! Feel free to check out my semi/open adopts, and if you're feeling adventurous click my dragoncave eggs too- my children thank you. Have a great day <3
doktor monty

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby NightFlame22 » Thu Jan 04, 2018 3:41 pm

@poland0202 - Kaia is gorgeous!! I looove those colors <3
@katzuvo - Glad you found some offers!
@dragonstars - Cerberus kalons are super cool!! Hope you get one someday ^.^
@Graceymc96 - Carver is so cute! Good luck finding relations~
@Chaosin - Woah, Lovecraft is super cool!! So mysterious~
@Obliivous - Hope you get some good breeding offers! Your kals are beautiful <3
@HellyBoo - Aww, good luck finding a new home for your bab! She's really quite pretty <3
@Takk - Good luck finding relations! I might PM you about a friendship for Azalea ^.^
@•Ash Wolf• - Woah, Kakashi looks cool! That art style on him is mesmerizing *o*
@cherrydoge - Congrats on winning the legendary bab!! Hope you find a good partner for him <3
@néktar - Good luck getting coding commissions!
@Doktor Monty - Wow, those barbarians look fierce! I wouldn't want to get on their bad side :0

Hello everyone! Hope you all are doing well <3 I've been feeling rather under the weather today, so instead of seeing the new Star Wars I had to stay home ^.^; But oh well, it's no biggie :3 I'm just here with a repost for now~

NightFlame22 wrote:Bringing this back from a while ago, I've had a couple offers but they both fell through for various reasons ^.^; I'm seeking growths for these babs here! I'll be using a hair edit item to give the pink one this hairstyle so please only offer to do that one if you're good with hair <3 The other I'll be less picky since she's all standard ^.^ I can pay in rares and maybe C$, so please PM me if you can grow them!

NightFlame22 wrote:My mood board shop is still open with three slots! Various payment options are available, although C$ is preferred right now ^.^

NightFlame22 wrote:I'd really love some in-depth critique for my entry in Sixbane's legendary kit adopt! My form is here, please PM me with any constructive criticism you can offer <3

Thanks for letting me bother you all again X3 Have a good day/night, everyone~! <3
┌─────────┐

└─────────┘
╔═════════════════════════╗

x
Hiya! The name's NightFlame, but most call me Night or Flame.
I'm just an exciteable person who loves art and dragons!
Feel free to PM me if you need anything at all <3

╚═════════════════════════╝

NightFlame22

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Sixbane » Thu Jan 04, 2018 4:04 pm

@NightFlame22 Daw im sorry about you feeling sick! I hope you're able to see the movie some other time qvq/
@Doktor Monty Best wishes with relationships; all yourkals are super cool and i love your style for them haha-super dig the second guy's teeth and ears
@cherrydoge Ah i love that boy's colors! good luck with the mateship qvq/ i'd offer but I'm too tired to read atm haha OTL maybe if i remember tomorrow i can see if i have anyone
SO sorry on brief responses ;A:/ ive had a terrible migraine all day and i cant focus on reading much

Tentatively considering trade offers? my cooldown is up in 2 days; and going with (what i mentioned below) i'd be interested in some fresh faces. will depend on who you're after; but i will respond asap I've settled on a trade i'm happy with!
my kals here

I think I've decided on a breeding for an in character couple/ beloved pair ready to welcome a kiddo or two qvq/
my kals also open (possibly) for breeding offers? I really prefer in character breedings but I have some new story ideas with some of them i'd like to try; some i won't breed if they're in a set relationship already (or im gifting them; below) This is tentative and I might decline depending on who it is; but I will try to let you know asap. Im on cooldown for another 5-6 days so its not a huge rush; im just opening up offers to see what/if anything inspires me conceptwise

Rehoming a few kals
AS much as I love them I have owned most of these kals for a very long time ;v;/ I've sort of..played out the stories I had in mind for them and I dont feel as if I show them enough attention as of late; So i'd love for them to have a new chance and just have the room to mix up my little family a bit for some new members! I feel like my group is getting a little stale since i've had the same ones for so long and I need a little kick in the pants to get my muse going again.

I've chosen the new owners! i'll be pming them shortly; thankyou to everyone who tried out QAQ/

They are going up for a quick PM readopt; just send me a pm titled "Readopt" with what you'd plan to do with them! (and make sure to note who you're after!) *if you do not title it correctly/follow this i'm going to disregard the form; sorry QAQ/
Ill choose winner tomorrow sometime
*All have extra art; and 3/3 breeding slots
Thea,Lyra,and Danica are members of an important family of mine; but I'd love to spread the family and let them go off to see the world! I'd love if they could still be connected to their family (at least in backstory; after that they're free to go wherever you take them); but its not required.
EDIT: I just noticed like most of these are browns/yellows agklsgja i cant connect longterm to brOWNS IVE SAID THIS BEFORE i just get so bored of drawing them OTL
Thea
Xing
Lyra
Danica
And Millie
Last edited by Sixbane on Fri Jan 05, 2018 11:28 am, edited 3 times in total.
I'm not really active here anymore, hmu @ Sixbane on TH/DA/Discord instead
Sixbane

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Individuality » Thu Jan 04, 2018 4:15 pm

hey y’all! I hope you’re having a lovely day like I am!!
I’d like to introduce a new kalon that I’ve just gotten recently and oh my gosh!
She’s probably one of my all time favorite kals + an amazing gift/trade for my birthday.
Introducing, Nexis (Nexi)!
I don’t have a set personality yet, but I know that’s she’s going to be in my “modern but with a fantasy twist” world. Along with a lot of my other kals. Living in a large lake also known as the “wishing lake” in the center of a ginormous forest. The lake itself is said to have magical properties capable of granting wishes by throwing in a valued item. The more the value, the greater the wish. Nexis’ job it to collect all the items and deliver them to a mighty spirit at the bottom of the lake; as she has nothing else to do.
She’s quite lonely, so I’m looking for some pals?? Feel free to PM me if interested!

@Sixbane - best of luck with the re-adopts + the trades and breeding offers!
@NightFlame22 - aaa get well soon!! And best of luck finding growths!!
@Doktor Monty - best of luck with trades!! And hOOOOO thOSE BABES!!
Your customs are absolutely outstanding. If I get another myo I’ll definitely pm you!!
-
I an big gay
(currently judging for my Kalons.
Please be patient as I have a lot to go through)
-
Individuality

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me