★ Create A Clan Fanclub V.3 ★

Join or create fan clubs about your favorite things!

Re: ★ Create A Clan Fanclub V.3 ★

Postby imperials » Thu Jan 04, 2018 11:05 am

oh yeah! also very sorry for being kinda hiatus on making the new falconclan <:
      i've just been busy recently as well so i haven't gotten time around to typing out
      the post but the new and improved falconclan will be posted later tonight!
imperials

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Arya22 » Thu Jan 04, 2018 11:05 am

-snip- Oops my fault!

Soo I got a cat question for anyone. Do you guys know any hypoallergenic cat breeds that aren't fancy and expensive? We want to adopt a kitten but my mum is allergic to cats. XD
Thank you for any help!
Bookworm | she/her | bi & demisexual
I am Arya22 and I'm a female who likes reading
Pm me to chat about anything at all!
Signature coded by Amburned. Thank you!!
Arya22

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby canadianhowl » Thu Jan 04, 2018 11:19 am

Arya22 wrote:-snip- Oops my fault!

Soo I got a cat question for anyone. Do you guys know any hypoallergenic cat breeds that aren't fancy and expensive? We want to adopt a kitten but my mum is allergic to cats. XD
Thank you for any help!

The Cymric and Australian Mist are great. Both are quite healthy when it comes to medical problems but they do mild shedding and are vocal. Both usually range in under 400 USD. The Chantilly-Tiffany is also good.'its also quite healthy and sheds a lot as well as its vocal. It's price usually ranges from 400-600 USD. I have done a lot of reaserch as my parents themselves are allergic while I'm not. Sadly I will never get a cat no matter how hard I ask them but I have all my research ready just incase. Also female cats produce less Fel d 1, light colored cats produce less Fel d 1, and longhair cats surprisingly produce less Fel d 1. Fel d 1 is a protein that usually causes the allergic reactions if I am correct. : )
canadianhowl

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Arya22 » Thu Jan 04, 2018 11:26 am

@Canadian

Thanks! Sadly all those prices are... Waay over our budget. XD I think my mum is hoping to find something we could adopt at the local shelter...
I knew about the Fel d 1, but knowing that female, light and long haired cats produce less of it is very useful to know! I'll definitely consider that while looking.
We used to have a cat, but moved away and had to give her away (to my aunt though!). Plus, my mum had started becoming allergic in the last months. She loves cats as well, and since it looks as though her allergy might be getting better (we kept a cat at home for a week) she agreed to try looking for a cat! I'm honestly so excited, I miss my little furballs. ^^
Bookworm | she/her | bi & demisexual
I am Arya22 and I'm a female who likes reading
Pm me to chat about anything at all!
Signature coded by Amburned. Thank you!!
Arya22

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby canadianhowl » Thu Jan 04, 2018 11:34 am

Arya22 wrote:@Canadian

Thanks! Sadly all those prices are... Waay over our budget. XD I think my mum is hoping to find something we could adopt at the local shelter...
I knew about the Fel d 1, but knowing that female, light and long haired cats produce less of it is very useful to know! I'll definitely consider that while looking.
We used to have a cat, but moved away and had to give her away (to my aunt though!). Plus, my mum had started becoming allergic in the last months. She loves cats as well, and since it looks as though her allergy might be getting better (we kept a cat at home for a week) she agreed to try looking for a cat! I'm honestly so excited, I miss my little furballs. ^^

I'm excited to hear that. As I said, I won't be able to get a cat till after college (if I'm even interested in a pet by then) but I'm glad that you may get a cat again!
canadianhowl

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby kangals » Thu Jan 04, 2018 11:34 am

@marya d & iceypopCS;; thank you both so much for clearing that up for me!!
kangals

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby 䏠xote » Thu Jan 04, 2018 11:42 am

@arya i'm allergic to kitties, but we used to own a bengal and i had very, very minimal allergic reactions with him eep
getting a cat that has short fur won't guarantee allergies will be less, but in my experience the less grooming a cat has to do (and therefore the less saliva on the fur) the less powerful reactions will be. in addition, never let your kitty go outside--not only is it not safe, but in my personal experience it drastically increases allergic reactions. i'm not an expert, that's just what i've learned from my own allergies. qwq
䏠xote

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Katrione » Thu Jan 04, 2018 12:30 pm

@molo
I believe you were missed, i'm sorry! I'll message Dino and have her edit you into her reply :)

@the sound of drums
Ah! I knew I forgot someone! I'll add you in now
Katrione

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby kangals » Thu Jan 04, 2018 12:43 pm

@katrione ;; thank you so much!! and don’t be sorry, its not your fault! theres a ton of players, it was bound to happen to someone!! good thing i said something haha
kangals

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Heda » Thu Jan 04, 2018 11:26 pm

Hey guys! Happy New Year! I’ll be posting for my clans later on today!
Heda

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me