A Star Wars Story | 1x1 with General Hux

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: A Star Wars Story | 1x1 with Mire Seit

Postby General Hux » Thu Jan 04, 2018 6:55 am

"I admire your strength and how you can put up with all of this. It's really remarkable. I'd love to see you two in combat. You seem like you'd be lethal and a force to be reckoned with." They all were now extremely close to the prison cell and Chance had simply said goodbye as he walked inside.

"Perhaps if they are having technical problems I can help, or if you're voice hurts I can replicate your normal voice and just say something you would say." He said while wandering around the deck. "I'd try not to embarass you too much, Master." He laughed but his laughter was more mechanical whirs.
General Hux

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Master Obi-Wan » Thu Jan 04, 2018 7:13 am

"We would like to think so." said the troopers before one of them left, leaving the other to guard the cell and keep an eye on Chance. Nothing changed in the cell, it was just as empty.

"Ren embarrass me on daily basis infront of the Supreme Leader." spoke Hux, looking out the viewport instead of Mitaka. "Wait, you can replicate my voice?" the General seemed genuinely surprised for a second. "Well you are a droid, so I guess I shouldn't be surprised."

((Sorry for the lack of detail, just eating at the same time as typing ^-^' )))
Hi! I am Lucien, I also go by Crow c:
ImageImageImage
Master Obi-Wan

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby General Hux » Thu Jan 04, 2018 7:27 am

(That's fine c:)

He walked and laid down on the bed and fell asleep rather quickly. The sleep was dreamless and dark, as he had expected it to be. He slept for a few minutes before being up and moving again. Putting his helmet under his bed and waiting for something to happen.

The droid laughed as he prepared for what he was about to do and knew it may brighten the days of the crew members. "This is General Hux of the First Order. The Republic is no more. Your fleet are Rebel scum and war criminals. Tell your precious princess there will be no terms, there will be no surrender..." He said this all in a very convincing Hux voice that almost sounded the real thing.
General Hux

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Master Obi-Wan » Thu Jan 04, 2018 8:11 am

Nothing happened for a long time, until Captain Phasma entered the corridor. Her heavy footfalls echoed loudly down the hallway. The trooper guarding Chance's cell regarded her formally. "Captain." he said and she in turn greeted him with, ''FN-2187". She then stopped near the cell, looking in at Chance for a moment before turning to the trooper and dismissing him of his duty. "But Capta-" he was about to question her order but she silenced him.

The General was impressed. "Do I really sound like that?" he asked the droid and a second later a beep echoed near that, indicating that Mitaka has made another mistake which made the General sigh in annoyance. "Lieutenant!" he raised his voice, not caring about the slightly shaky tone.
ImageImageImage
Master Obi-Wan

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby General Hux » Thu Jan 04, 2018 8:22 am

(Wait a second! FN-2187 is Finn! I thought he was Sanitation?)

He heard the voices and the main things that stuck in his head was Captain, FN-2187 and the trooper stopping mid word. What was happening out there? Whatever it was, it would have been very interesting to be out there. Was it that Captain Phasma he say when he was out of Carbonite?

"Why yes you do, master." He said before also hearing the beep. "Do you want me to take over the computing? I would gladly do it if you tell me what I am doing." He looked down at what the Lieutenant was doing. "He could probably use the break from your constant shouting, let his hearing fix over the time he gets."
General Hux

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Master Obi-Wan » Thu Jan 04, 2018 8:54 am

((Yes it is c: He did Sanitation on Starkiller Base. They are currently on the Finalizer and they never specify in the film what his job was, so why not be a guard for a while?)))

The trooper then nodded and followed the Captain's order. After he has left the Captain activated the keypad on the side of the cell door to unlock it but the lock was protected by several security levels, so that no one was able to unlock it. Luckily for the Captain she had enough authority in the First Order to override the system and unlock the door. The cell door then shot open revealing Chance and the holding cell he was in to Captain Phasma.

"I don't constantly shout." said the General but he didn't argue further then that, because art of him knew that he did actually shout quite a bit. He looked between the droid and the Lieutenant. "Lieutenant you are dismissed." he stated calmly to Mitaka who didn't hesitate to leave so that the droid could take his place.
ImageImageImage
Master Obi-Wan

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby General Hux » Thu Jan 04, 2018 9:15 am

"What a surprise." He said looking up to the Captain. "If it isn't the knight in shining armor of this ship." He looked over at her. She looked rather powerful when she walked through the door. "What are you doing here then? Here to give me my routine interrogation I would guess?"

The droid sat down at where the Lieutenant was and looked at the screen, it looked complex. "What do I do then, master?" He then thought "Press a few buttons and don't fail like Mitaka did?" He had an idea he could do. "I most likely have some way to do it quite easily. "What I could maybe do is take a chip from one of my lesser needed parts, do some modifications and just input it so it would do it for us, I could even steal some things from the engineers and make it so we could have more guards by putting one of those chips into all of these."
General Hux

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Master Obi-Wan » Thu Jan 04, 2018 9:59 am

At first she didn't reply to him as she pressed several buttons on the small keypad and then put back on her metallic glove, for a Captain who was trained in combat and supposedly has quite a tough job her hand was quite elegant. "I do not interrogate." she stated. "That's Lord Ren's job." she added as she finally finished doing something to the panel and finally turned her full attention to Chance.

"Yes to the first part and no to the second." said the General. "I would like you not to fail as many times as the Lieutenant but I think so many modifications are rather unnecessary." stated Hux. "All I wanted him to do was to locate where all these reports are being send somewhere and apparently going missing. They are being sent off the Finalizer to somewhere else. These aren't necessarily that important, a lot of repair bills for Ren's childish tantrums but I still do not wish to risk some important information to slip out."
ImageImageImage
Master Obi-Wan

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby General Hux » Thu Jan 04, 2018 10:41 am

"Then, may I ask, are you here for? Why do I expect you to send me on a mission of some sorts" He was staring up at the trooper and not adverting his eyes.

He looked and looked. "They are going to, by the looks of things, the rebels. More specifically a lone ship. Ready for getting our new jobs as Pest Control, master?" 8-LOM said maniacally while laughing in his usual mechanical way.
General Hux

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Master Obi-Wan » Thu Jan 04, 2018 11:07 am

"I do not trust you with a mission." she said. "I came here to see how true your words were from earlier." she as she crossed her arms over her chest and loomed over him. "Follow me." she commanded, she seemed to have no fear of him escaping. Perhaps because there were security cameras everywhere, Ren was currently aboard the Finalizer and she had her blaster set to stun.

As Hux processed this information, his mind began to come up with all sorts of plans. "A lone ship." the General repeated thinking. "Not yet." he said. "Actually make it so that they still get all these reports." order the General, it was quite a strange order from him, very unusual. But then everything was made much clearer with his next order: "I want you to track down the precise location of this ship. Sooner or later it will have to retrieve back to its base."
ImageImageImage
Master Obi-Wan

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me