Wildsouls -- Fantasy Wolf SIM

Discuss your favorite websites, or advertise your own website/forum here

Wildsouls -- Fantasy Wolf SIM

Postby Finalized » Thu Jan 04, 2018 8:18 am

Hey there! I'm making an attempt in helping advertise this site in Alpha testing. It is owned by a user named "Dinocanid", but she specifically told me to quote what she has offered about the site to help advertise for the Forums. It is very, very new, so don't expect full gameplay just yet. Until the site is officially up and ready, the forums will be there to chat and ask questions, and as an alternative we will be also keeping in touch with users through the Discord server! Feel free to contact me on the forums as @Finalized, and on discord as Finalized#6615 if you have any questions. Thanks!

I just wanted to promote an online game I'm working on called Wild Souls. It's a fantasy wolf sim where users can create their own character and live their lives either in a pack or as a loner.

I have a page on The Gaming List, which is filled with much more information.
We also have a forum and a Discord, if you'd like to talk about the game more directly, or ask questions and stuff. (You could also just comment on this thread)
The following for the game is really small, since the game is still in it's early stages, so I thought I would spread the word a bit.
Finalized

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Wildsouls -- Fantasy Wolf SIM

Postby Finalized » Thu Jan 04, 2018 8:19 am

mark
Finalized