♥Crushes, Boyfriends, and Girlfriends | V6♥

For topics which don't fit anywhere else! Discuss the weather, your mood, hobbies and interests. Remember, keep it child-friendly :)

Postby rogan » Tue Jan 02, 2018 11:20 am

iiiiii have an update but it is noT BIG
      over dramatic much?

anyway, z and i were talking two nights ago [at like 10-12, about that] over the phone && i was browsing the internet for possible ways to make a short distance [yet kind of long oof] relationship work [we kind of found some things but he's still rather worried about it not working, as am i] and we discussed them for quite some time mainly while he was taking a mental break from his virtual football game and being mad at it, but we still aren't sure about it?? we're honestly putting any ideas we can out there, and i've offered to allow him to meet my parents so we could hang out whenever he'd be able to make it into town/didn't have work [my parents would have to drive me- and he'd walk, but that's because our cars are still getting worked on he's building his car from scratch, and my dad is sort of helping me fix mine up from the once beat up charger it was] so we could meet up at the mall/hang around at the park over by his apartment complex without my dad being there to stalk us, but we still don't want to risk anything, i don't want to risk hurting him and he, me.

basically, none of the ways that we've found online have really gotten us anywhere.

also, if it ends with us not figuring anything out- we will simply wait it already seems to my friends that we're dating so technically, to a lot of people, we are dating already until we can work something out. we have no problem with that.

aaah i seem and feel really desperate but both of us had discussed going out more than once in a matter of two days, and i'm going to bet you we're going to talk about it again eventually.

oof, if anyone has any advice/tips that could help us, we'll gladly take it, and try to use it.

aaaah thank you in advance to anyone that helps, and thank you to @wastedspace for providing one way to try and work it out, it's really appreciated
      also, you can pm me about this if you want, i don't mind,,
rogan

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ♥Crushes, Boyfriends, and Girlfriends | V6♥

Postby Blueberry » Tue Jan 02, 2018 11:52 am

I always kiss my crush first but this time he kissed me ^^
Blueberry

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ///// » Tue Jan 02, 2018 7:52 pm

Banana-I will do it for her...
/////

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby luvv » Wed Jan 03, 2018 11:15 am

WastedSpace wrote:
niykee wrote:
        -snippy snip-

For the first one, I wouldn't really worry about things that aren't really an issue just yet. Having a crush is honestly different than being in a relationship with someone, but besides that, if your attraction doesn't linger, then it doesn't sound like that's the right person for you. Maybe you won't be the type of person to get into a long-term or committed romantic relationship. That's okay! You don't have to. It's not the purpose of life nor a goal you have to meet. So just enjoy your crushes and whatever life opportunities come your way.

As for the second, we're not mind readers and you know the situation better than we do. I say trust your gut, and if you want to know more, then you should just ask m about it.

thank you so much luv for your advice, I'm a little late to replying but I still appreciate it very much! c:
        I get a little paranoid because I've seen so many people in my family and my friend group be unfaithful to their partners and the results...well, they're never great. I think I'm just letting my paranoia get the best of me, which I need to nip in the butt before it gets to be too much yikes.

but im back again with a little situation. not exactly sure what it means but its whatever I guess. so now theres this new guy that I've had my eye on, and I just recently added him on snapchat. we've talked a couple of times before and we're in the same classes, but we're not close. We have one mutual friend which is actually one of my besties (who he actually tried to hit up before lmao yikes) and a few more as well, but they're not really people I hang out with.

anyways, I had sent a mass snapchat to a bunch of people of me and my friend saying "anyone doing anything tonight". the guy was apart of that list. so anyways two hours passed and a bunch of people had already replied, but no one was doing anything interesting so we just decided to stay in for the night. anyways after 2 hours this boy finally opened my snapchat, and instead of ignoring it, he replied with a picture of his face. He was deffff in the washroom, and his caption made it even more obvious lmao. I won't put the whole thing but he did say "yeah Im doing something, _______" and then he added something thats probably tmi.

anyways, I snapped him back with another pic of my face and my friends with the caption "nice???"

and im assuming the filter we had on our faces said 'happy new year' (even though im 90% sure it didn't) because he sent a reply back with 'happy new year' and then a Monday sticker at the bottom.

*SOMETHING TO KEEP IN MIND; IT LITERALLY TOOK THIS KID 15-30 MINUTES EVERYTIME TO OPEN MY SNAPS. HE WOULD REPLY RIGHT AWAY, BUT IT WOULD JUST TAKE HIM A LONG TIME TO ACTUALLY OPEN THE SNAP IDK**

I simply replied with 'happy new year ho' and sent it, expecting the conversation to end there. why? because I sort of forced myself to think the guy doesn't like me (idk why tbh?) and that he wouldn't be interested in initiating another conversation. about 20 minutes later I get a notification and it says its from him. so I open it and its a picture of a tv playing some movie and a vape in his lap, with the caption "I hate romance movies"

I know, I know, it doesn't mean he's into me or anything, I just kind of thought it was interesting that he would try to continue the conversation. so anyways, I replied with a snarky snap saying something along the lines of our teacher being disappointed in him for vaping (its a running joke in our class, and she ALWAYS rants about how people are dumb for vaping idk. its hilarious)

he then replied with "and why do I care?" as well as a blurry picture of his face.

I sent another snap to him saying "wow that attitude tho damn"

and 20 minutes later he sends me another snap of not one, but TWO vapes with the caption "gotta have two on me at all times"

yet again, kind of just...continuing it again. so we talked a little bit more. I noticed that he kind of got like...sassy and rude at some points and I wasn't sure if thats just how he naturally is? or if he was annoyed with me. for example, at one point I told him to blow some o's (like the little rings people do when they hit a vape lmao) and he was like "what do I look like to you"

and as a joke, my friend told me to put "a vape god?" because when he hit her up, he sent her a snap of him vaping with the caption 'vape god' so yeah. he then sent a pic of his face with the caption "tf no?" and I replied with "you lied to T then? good to know"

keep in mind it was about 2 in the morning and by the time he replied to the vape god thing, my friend T had already fallen asleep lmao. she wasn't in any of the photos prior to this though, only the first two. but anyways, he replied with a pic of him in bed with the caption "I see im a topic of conversation for you guys"

and I replied back with a "lmao you wish"
        I DIDN'T THINK WHEN I SENT IT THAT IT WOULD COME OFF AS A LITTLE FLIRTY AND OH GOD DID I FEEL EMBARRASSED FML
        but anyways, he replied back with a "negative sir" and a dark snap of his face
        so I simply sent a pic of my fingers making the 'this close' hand pose thing (idk how to explain it)
        with the caption "good" and then 20 minutes later he opened it, then left me on read.

I wasn't too whatever about it because I mean... it was 2 in the morning and he was probably tired, but when I woke up this morning I was kind of like 'damn...did he think I was flirting? did I say something wrong?' lmao. queen of over thinking things tbh.

but honestly I just want your opinions on this...like do you think he seemed annoyed with me? did it seem like I was flirting or being whatever? also what do you guys think about the random responses? like the romance movie stuff, and the 2 vape thing. hehe thanks Luvs.
luvv

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Hot Dad » Wed Jan 03, 2018 12:17 pm

niykee wrote: -snip-

I don't think you annoyed him. He seems like he's tryna come off as a hard guy / hard to get / aloof and cool. But to me it's a little boy like..
But no yeah i think he knows you're into him, or at least he's hoping so aha
The random responses are to change the conversation/start one. I think he wants to talk to u hes just bad at it....
Last edited by Seasonal on Wed Jan 03, 2018 4:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Inappropriate language removed
┌──────────┐

└──────────┘Howdy boys. surprise! Papa Bless, everyone go and love me, yhupppo......
┌──────────┐
└──────────┘
┌──────────┐
└──────────┘
Hot Dad

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re:

Postby WastedSpace » Wed Jan 03, 2018 4:01 pm

stormy, wrote:-snip-

aaah i seem and feel really desperate but both of us had discussed going out more than once in a matter of two days, and i'm going to bet you we're going to talk about it again eventually.

oof, if anyone has any advice/tips that could help us, we'll gladly take it, and try to use it.

So... any two people in any sort of relationship (whether friends or family or coworkers or whatever) can hurt each other when in a relationship. If you're both holding back due to such a general reason, I think that's something for you both to really think about this. Are you two ready to be in a romantic relationship or do you need to work more on your friendship first?

As for long(ish) distance tips, you don't have to see each other in person to be intimate or bond. You can facetime while having a/separate picnics. You can synchronize and watch netflix/some movie at the same time. You can make sure to make time and call each other. And, of course, you can visit each other and hang out then.

niykee wrote:-snip-

but honestly I just want your opinions on this...like do you think he seemed annoyed with me? did it seem like I was flirting or being whatever? also what do you guys think about the random responses? like the romance movie stuff, and the 2 vape thing. hehe thanks Luvs. [/list][/list][/list][/size]

Hang out with him more in person so you can tell if that's his typical attitude or not.
WastedSpace

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Panda26 » Wed Jan 03, 2018 4:05 pm

im a really shy person How do you get over a crush, I've liked this guy for 2 years now and I can't get him out of my head.. I've tried talking to him but I just go red say something stupid and walk away. I just want to stop liking him, and tips on how to...
thanks..
btw I'm in highschool
Panda26

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby WastedSpace » Wed Jan 03, 2018 6:42 pm

Panda26 wrote:im a really shy person How do you get over a crush, I've liked this guy for 2 years now and I can't get him out of my head.. I've tried talking to him but I just go red say something s****d and walk away. I just want to stop liking him, and tips on how to...
thanks..
btw I'm in -removed just in case-

You can try training your mind out of it. Whenever you have a crush-like thought pop up, make an effort to recognize it and consciously 'correct' it. Ex., if you think about how cute he is, stop and tell yourself 'he's aesthetically pleasing just like a good painting might be, but nothing more' or something. But it'll take time and patience, so give yourself that as well.
WastedSpace

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby friends dønt lie. » Thu Jan 04, 2018 10:03 am

tbh i like this guy, and we've been talking a lot over social media. ever since this weekend, i feel like my heart started just fluttering and we got so much closer, we talked for a day and a half straight. i know for a fact he likes another girl, but i'm starting to get the feeling that he likes me, since like i said, we suddenly got pretty close. should i take the chance?
𝕪𝕖𝕒𝕙...

☁ ☁ ☁

she;her - june 29th
hey there, i'm abby! if
you couldn't tell already, i'm
super obsessed with
stranger things. i also
love it, starbucks,
and pretty much anything
your basic teenage girl
would like. anyway, feel free
to pm me or something whenever,
xxxxx i'd love to chat! xxxxx

coding shop

𝕔𝕣𝕒𝕫𝕪 𝕥𝕠𝕘𝕖𝕥𝕙𝕖𝕣
friends dønt lie.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby nightmarixx » Thu Jan 04, 2018 10:09 am

friends dønt lie. wrote:
    tbh i like this guy, and we've been talking a lot over social media. ever since this weekend, i feel like my heart started just fluttering and we got so much closer, we talked for a day and a half straight. i know for a fact he likes another girl, but i'm starting to get the feeling that he likes me, since like i said, we suddenly got pretty close. should i take the chance?

If I were in the situation, what I would do is just go for it! What's the worse he could say? I mean it's up to you what you wanna do! Hope this kinda helped you! I'm not the best at giving advice when it comes to relationships and what not.
maybe love isn't something
text text text text text text text text

that comes full circle, it just
link. link. coding credit ───
ebbs and flows, in and out
just like the people in
our lives. ──────────
nightmarixx

My pets