My pets for fr currency/items

Post here for trades involving items, pets, points or currency from other websites (FR, Wajas, mweor, etc)

My pets for fr currency/items

Postby Babpuff » Tue Jan 02, 2018 2:15 pm

TAKING FR STUFF/CURRENCY FOR SOME OF MY PETS Yup yup yup, or I’ll do art for fr stuff or c$ I don’t exactly know the uhh currency for this site, the code it’s forums use, or the conversion rates....it’d be fabulous if someone would tell me these rates or what my pets/art are/is valued at (link to my fr art shop which has my art examples http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/art/2133269/1)
Last edited by Babpuff on Wed Jan 03, 2018 2:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Babpuff

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: My pets for fr currency/items

Postby Babpuff » Wed Jan 03, 2018 1:39 pm

Bump
the small blue bird chirps loudly to get your attention, finally getting your attention the bird poofs it’s self up and greets you....at this point your lost on why this bird owns pets and why it’s talking to you....... Hi!! I’m bab! You may notice that I’m a small bird, my main goal on cs is to collect every single pps pet ever......WARNING I’m known to gift =3
Babpuff

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Babpuff » Thu Jan 04, 2018 9:07 am

Bump
the small blue bird chirps loudly to get your attention, finally getting your attention the bird poofs it’s self up and greets you....at this point your lost on why this bird owns pets and why it’s talking to you....... Hi!! I’m bab! You may notice that I’m a small bird, my main goal on cs is to collect every single pps pet ever......WARNING I’m known to gift =3
Babpuff

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Babpuff » Fri Jan 19, 2018 2:26 am

Bump
Babpuff

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me