Voltron: Legendary Defender » Fanclub V1

Join or create fan clubs about your favorite things!

Re: ᐯOᒪTᖇOᑎ ᒪEGEᑎᗪᗩᖇY ᗪEᖴEᑎᗪEᖇ

Postby denja » Wed Jan 03, 2018 9:18 am

@cartharsis i couldn't agree more !
denja

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby beeqlass » Wed Jan 03, 2018 9:20 am

in regards to when season 4(?) may be coming out, they normally give a month/few months notice so I don't think itll come out within the next two moths - maybe in the spring, or possibly early summer ?
beeqlass

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby hxneystorm » Wed Jan 03, 2018 10:45 am

closeup of the bayard here

so, here's a photo of my unfinished lance cosplay !! i need to properly finish hemming the bottom of the jacket as well as adding the rest of the black + orange and the hood, so i'm trying to get that done as soon as i can for a skit video with some friends and later the con in april. really happy with how it's coming along so far !!

also apologies for the yellow tint to the photo, the light in my bedroom is terrible for photos ://
hxneystorm

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby beeqlass » Wed Jan 03, 2018 10:50 am

honeystorm.wishes wrote:

closeup of the bayard here

so, here's a photo of my unfinished lance cosplay !! i need to properly finish hemming the bottom of the jacket as well as adding the rest of the black + orange and the hood, so i'm trying to get that done as soon as i can for a skit video with some friends and later the con in april. really happy with how it's coming along so far !!

also apologies for the yellow tint to the photo, the light in my bedroom is terrible for photos ://

I would pay you for a lance jacket uh

how much do u want
beeqlass

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby clip ♡ » Thu Jan 04, 2018 1:23 am

honeystorm.wishes wrote:closeup of the bayard here

so, here's a photo of my unfinished lance cosplay !! i need to properly finish hemming the bottom of the jacket as well as adding the rest of the black + orange and the hood, so i'm trying to get that done as soon as i can for a skit video with some friends and later the con in april. really happy with how it's coming along so far !![/size][/list]

omg that's amazing, I love it ahh

I've always wanted to cosplay Lance
    but I'm broke xD

Well, I'm off to look at Lance and
    Keith jackets that I can't afford haha
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
maddy - she/her - Image
hi, i'm clip! I'm an adult from
canada who cries constantly
and loves cats and cartoons.

about - - th - my art

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
clip ♡

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Puzzles101 » Thu Jan 04, 2018 3:18 am

I made the black Bayard but it might seem too big, and I made the red one as a commission for someone.
Can't put it up here now though. :c
Puzzles101

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Amethyst The Gem » Thu Jan 04, 2018 4:28 am

Hey guys! I just thought of something. Apologies if this turns into a huge rant/theory LOL

So, Lotor is the child of Zarkon, who is as of season 3 revealed to be wed to Haggar, right? But she has (apparently) forgotten. My question is, how did the forget, and where does Lotor come in? I had always assumed that Lotor is very young, maybe the human equivalent of anywhere between the ages of 18-25, (I know that's a broad range, but bare with me here). Well, either way, we don't know 1. exactly how old he is (maybe a couple thousand years?) and 2. how old he is, human-wise (again, maybe 18-25?). Anyhoo, however old he is, that's not exactly what I was trying to get at.

Assuming that Lotor is indeed the child of both Zarkon and Haggar (which I assume he is, considering the fact that he calls Haggar his mother, and by her true name) that still begs the question, when was he born? It is shown in the last episode of season 3, the flashback/backstory episode, that Honerva, which was Haggar's true name, seemingly died, only to be saved by the dark energy, which corrupted her and broke her mind, leaving her as the character we know, Haggar. but if that's the case, at that point she would have already forgotten about her relationship with Zarkon, the fact that she was ever Honerva, and maybe even all her old research. And still no clue of Lotor ever existing. So where does he come in? Surely he wouldn't have been born after Honerva was corrupted by the dark energy, right? So it seems that he must have been born before that. Then why don't we see a trace of him in the flashback episode? unfortunately, I haven't the faintest idea. If he was born before Honerva was corrupted, then why would he not be shown?

But then there is always the faint possibility he was born after the corruption. Maybe, just maybe, when Zarkon saved Honerva, she was already pregnant? Just not far enough along that they knew it? So once it happened, and she had forgotten everything, how would it be explained to her that she was pregnant, with the emperor's child no less.

and aside from all that, how was Lotor raised? Zarkon clearly doesn't care all that much for his son, exiling him, attempting to murder him, among other things. But is that all just recent, or has that always been? And how does Lotor know who his mother is? Unless Zarkon told him? (Assuming that Zarkon did not forget he was wed to Honerva). But why would he do that? Why not just say his mother died?

Anyways, this is getting long and complicated, so I guess I'll stop here. If y'all wanna therorize some more, I'm always open to chat.
Amethyst The Gem

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Valac » Fri Jan 05, 2018 10:07 am

I heard DreamWorks released a new video on Shiro, I was hoping it would be his vlog but looks like we still have to wait. The video is actually a nod to the fandom as they refer to Shiro as space dad. Pretty Neat!

Link for anyone who hasn't seen it: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gPlsT7rlqCI

Hope we get his vlog soon.

Returning player. Not sure whats going on anymore
Valac

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me