Kalon Fanclub V.3 [CLOSED]

Join or create fan clubs about your favorite things!

Kalontines Day is coming up! Do your Kalons have sweethearts?

Yes!
27%
No, and they're happy!
13%
No, but they want one!
26%
-waggles eyebrows-
34%

Total votes : 340

Re: Kalon Fanclub V.3 [New Year's Poll]

Postby hiraeth + hound » Wed Jan 03, 2018 7:24 am

warning: long post (im srry)

what's up my gals & pals, been a while since i posted on here (i rlly need to post here more rip)
        quick thank you to everyone whos commissioned me or asked to be on my ping list ! it means the world to me that people enjoy my art <3

giving some quick (& some old) introductions to a couple of my sweethearts /v/

first is my little pea, Arakiel, my first kal won through competition a couple weeks ago ! : 0 i've developed him with a best friend already, Pimprite's Zenith, although he's open to a couple more ! he's a really sneaky but bubbly guy who will snatch your strawberries.

next is my little guy Seraphim, who im currently in the process of growing ! he was gifted to me by the lovely okahui who just breaks my heart bc shes too sweet sfcscsd;; here's a preview of his growth lines (which im using quite a few edits on, including a not shown halo edit) although they're a little old so ill probably revamp them!

i also have an adorable little guy gifted to me by otis ! i havent named him yet, but ill be changing his hair and likely tail & shine when i grow him so he can be a hot Egyptian man 8 ) i also have Xan, who is forever mates with a kalon gifted to neondisaster ! both of them were given to us by hellyboo <3 ill be revamping my little angel a smidge when i get the time to transfer him onto the oekaki

the almost last two are a kal kit i traded for last month from benjeep, who i've also already started a growth for ! he's unnamed yet, but he's going to be my little dark knight ;) and my own boy, Viseryon! a couple people saw his growth already, but i love my little pumpkin so much i just have to introduce him here. ill also be growing his sister, aleya, for neon eventually so watch out for this duo popping around : 0 we won them in the kit partner readopt contest a while ago and love them both to the moon and back

finally is my unlim rare myo from naum (ily nau) ! who im just,, crying over bc i love him so much OTL
        he matches my signature & hes (sort of??) a kalsona and i just love this poofy mess honestly, nau did such an amazing job (but dont they always) and he couldnt have come out better <3 dont have a name for him yet ! but it'll probably be something real edgy like and unique. (pondering Sleipnathos?)

ill probably be looking for art of him in the future!

iuno. you're tempting me on purpose i swear smh, i think seraphim would look great should i offer him to breed but i havent had the time to grow him yet dangit weeps - matrix is also the PRETTIEST THING IVE EVER SEEN r u trying to taunt me on purpose smh ;x
        Kydashing that art is ADORABLE i love it OTL!!
        Lyrics even for sketches those are both super cute, i love how clean the lines are ! the eyes on the first one just kill me theyre precious
        Individuality why is everyone so good at art smh,, this is beautiful ! the face shape is very pleasing to the eye and the color used for the sketch makes it look very soft and elegant !!
        toshie good luck with breeding offers! im sure they'll make some cute kits - i love the blues on her !
        longview ill definitely take a look at your contest!! it sounds real interesting : 0 also i love ghod's myos, theyre always so unique and beautifully done from the colors to linework and yours is no exception! congrats on the pretty man
        Silver Pandorica good luck getting your myo approved! the spots on their design are BEAUTIFULLY done i love them !!
        NightFlame22 good luck finding someone to grow your babies !! i love doing hair although i cant offer to do it since im a bit full rn weeps OTL im sure theyll come out beautiful though
        sun struck that ych is so cute and honestly relatable sdcscd;; i need 100
        kiffell good luck trading ! i have no doubt you'll find that myo
        cincil. hey cincil 8) hope you're doing good !! im sure you'll find breeding offers 100%, your kals are too gorgeous for this world
        denja i LOVE darius, his colors are beautiful together ! and that hair,, so majestic
        cyber; good luck finding either offers or an artist! id offer but OTL a bit too much on my plate atm. im sure they'll turn out beautiful if you decide to keep it !
        juice box. goSH you guys kill me, i wish i could offer to grow all of them - i hate when people dont have the ability to do it themselves and no one steps up :< i wish you luck !!
        nev. such a beautiful kit! those blues are gorgeous and i love his shoulder stripes - he definitely looks like a little painter!LivingLethal good luck on trading ! i adore the golden shades on antonio and he catches my eye every time you post him,,hayzel hey hayzel! hope you're doing well /w/ that icon is so cute btw !! celeste looks great <3 i absolutely adore florence's colors, congrats on getting gifted them !! i can wait to see what you do with her.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxImage
┌─────┐

└─────┘
┌──────────────────┐

no longer active
avatar - saturnus . sig art - wolberdan
commissions

| DA | I G |

└──────────────────┘

hiraeth + hound

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Kalon Fanclub V.3 [New Poll]

Postby rain, » Wed Jan 03, 2018 7:53 am

replies:
@watchdog. I LOVE Arakiel! I remember the competition of him, and was super excited to see he got a lovely home!
@Kydashing Your art style is super cute, good luck with commissions!
@Lyrics AAAAH! The drawings are perfect, wow! I'd love to see more from you sometime!
@Individuality Happy Early Birthday! And good luck with trading, your kals are simply gorgeous!

x
x
x
x
x
x
x

Hello once more, everyone! I'm proud to introduce a new kal traded to me by nev. , and possible breedings for Belarus!

This is Lauren, (growth *unapproved*) a kalon with big dreams of searching the sky when shes older as a pilot! Relationships open and wanted!

Finally, I'm looking for a breeding with Belarus! Shoot me a PM please with the kalon(s) you're willing to breed with her, they can be any gender/sexual orientation!

"She needs me. And I need her.
Its as simple as that."

🌧 kalons 🌧 my kalons 🌧 my pillowtails 🌧 pillowtails 🌧 work list 🌧
rain,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby jianwai » Wed Jan 03, 2018 8:45 am

Image did two comp placements yesterday, need to do the rest today, rip Image
first. Looking to trade this Kalon. I'm off cool down as well, and would appreciate if you were too. Just send over a PM.

Page. 808
Sorry for short replies!
@Silver Pandorica - Wishing you luck on ooc breeding offers! Solomon is probably my most favored Kalon that you own, the absolute darling!
@longview - Marco is a darling!! A very lovely design, I quite enjoy the fish-kite, although I'm entirely clueless of its purpose. // Wishing you the best when it comes to developing, you're always welcomed to pop into my inbox to ask for help and whatnot!
@watchdog. - You're going to kill me with your aesthetic and design choices, truly, 100% murder me. // Seraphim and the unnamed fella' are two absolute dreams, I'm quite excited to see you finish off their growths! They're gonna be fantastic, mostly because I think you're a fantastic artist! O: // ALso your myo kills me, please,,,, I'm too weak
▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

We just straight chillin
▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃
𝕱𝖗𝖎𝖊𝖓𝖉
jianwai

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby iuno. » Wed Jan 03, 2018 8:52 am

hey everyone! happy new year!

i. ooc breeding
    i'm off cooldown so am now looking for an ooc breeding partner! any of my kals are open here, besides uzi and of course my one kit! i'll look at everything, i am a fan of lots of different colors/palettes and designs, as long as they don't clash with the kal of mine you're offering on. breeding items aren't necessary, but definitely a plus! and i would love to breed my three-headed babe (MAYBE anastasia or matrix) with an autopass, i can buy a kit select from the cs shop and would love to do a split payment for the autopass! we both pay ~40$/4000pts! & lastly, i'm not interested if you're on cooldown for more than a weekish. please pm me if you're interested, i will reply to everyone within a day!

ii. trading
    i'm still taking an interest check/taking potential trades on all of my kals in the link above! uzi and the unnamed kit will be the easiest to get from me. & anastasia, aquila, hypnos, and isaac will be nearly impossible to get. i'm interested in both kals and myos (standard, uncommon, and legendary mostly). feel free to send me a pm and i will reply to everyone within a day! not off cooldown until mid-january, so if you aren't, that's cool with me obviously!

will strike out both sections when/if i find somebody! feel free to send offers until then.

iii. replies
    @hanzo. - good luck trading that beauty!
    @mystic - best of luck finding relationships/breedings for your beauties!
    @watchdog. - your kals are blessings tbh. i love all of em, especially your unlim. rare devil man!! his halo is <3
    @Kydashing - your art is adorable, i hope you get lots of commissions! and good luck finding relationships/breeding offers
    @Lyrics - oh my! that art is gorgeous, you have such a lovely style
    @Individuality - happy early birthday omg! i hope you have a great day/year. and good luck finding trades
    @toshie - best of luck finding a breeding! i'm sure you'll get lots of offers, he's lovely

sorry for reposting LOL something was bugging me
iuno.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Discter » Wed Jan 03, 2018 9:05 am

@hanzo. - Checks pockets Yup nothing here to trade :') Anyway good luck trading, with such a wonderful kal you'll get offers in no time!!
@муѕтις - Congrats on your new kid!! And dang I'd make breeding offers, but I've already got some plans. Good luck tho with offers!!
@watchdog. - Your kals and wonderful and so is your art. I both fear and respect you. Sleipnathos is a good name, altho Thanos works.
@iuno. Good look on your ooc breeding and trading!! I'd offer, but I already have breeding plans and I have nothing I could use to trade.

So uh, still looking for a growth on this kid: bloop
I can pay in (some) usd, pets, and art. Doesn't have to be on oekaki too.

But most importantly, I'd like to cash in my 25 hm's!! Looking for an artist to design them for me, if anyone is available right now. It's gonna be pretty simple, and I already have some ideas sketched out. I'll be adding on a few edits (hair and claw) as well.

Plus, all my kals are open for friends/enemies!!

That's it, but I hope everyone is gonna have a great year!!
Last edited by Discter on Wed Jan 03, 2018 1:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.
i sold the devil my soul but he didn't know i never had one to begin with
Discter

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Kalon Fanclub V.3 [New Poll]

Postby Paints » Wed Jan 03, 2018 9:29 am

@Discter woah, that's a lot of HMs! Hope you find someone for that, phewww
@iuno. Arleen is a gorgeous sweetie ahh
@hanzo. that's a really neat shine on that Kalon? wow. Good luck trading it!
@муѕтις Bel is a sweet kalon aww, I don't see any of mine being a possible match sorry!

I uh, happen to have 6 Kalons uft with another two possible kids to go as well.

Yikes

Yeah, I'm trying to cut down on my Kalons to make way for some beautiful 2018 ones, and ones I can connect to more than these poor eight six I have sitting in a trade folder.

These are the six here. All kits are overdue on growths

These two are the other ones potentially uft as well. They are also ready for growths.

Of course, all these trades will mean I will end up with a rather large cooldown, so if you have an offer it's best to push it in quickly!

I will be replying to all the PMs in due time, whether it is a yes or no, or that I am even considering it.

I've had a couple offers, one of which may turn out as a successful trade! I'm looking for other offers as well, so I can make a list of who is trading who, when.

I wish everyone the best for their 2018 endeavours!
Paints

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby barbatos. » Wed Jan 03, 2018 9:32 am

@watchdog.
    all of those babes are so cute! i especially like the floofy red boy, i'm a sucker for his palette!
@kydashing
    i hope that kalon goes to a good home! they're really pretty but i myself don't connect to brown designs either QAQ
@lyrics
    those sketches are the cutest? and that colored piece im??? oh goodness if you ever open up for commissions i'll definitely try and get something from you!!
@individuality
    that sketch is looking so good!! rosetta looks so cute and i love that piece ♥
@toshie
    that kal is cute, hope you get offers!
@longview
    marco is gorgeous, i love his little fish thing on his tail

@silver pandorica
    your myo is really cute, hope they get approved
@nightflame22
    those kits are so cute, i'd offer but i don't have anything good to offer QAQ
@sun struck
    that ych is so cute, i might order one if possible!

This is gonna be a long post!!

First off, I want to wish everyone a belated happy holidays! I didn't post during the holidays, but I hope everyone had a wonderful holiday season! I myself had a wonderful holiday season and had some wonderful things happen!

Secondly, I have quite a few new kalons to introduce!!
Edit;; Gladi and Delph are looking for friends or mates, Colomar for friends right now!

First up is a baby that is extremely important to me, and easily one of my most prized Kalons.

This is Colomar. She was a Christmas present from my best friend Red and I still can't believe that I got her. Colomar never learned how to fly, and was found by a monk at a temple who longed to be a mother, but because of a moral code she set for herself could not be a mother to any biological children. That all changes when one of the monk's pupils find this child stumbling around with two pairs of wings. Not knowing what to do, they take the child to the monk who takes Colomar in as their adopted child, but knows that with their wings, they will one day need to learn how to fly, and being the only Kalon at the temple with wings, that's something hard to do.

As Colomar grows older, she begins to long to take to the skies and experience what it's like to fly like the birds and bugs that she sees fly around. She begs her mother to find someone to teach her how to fly and each time she's met with the same answer. "Colomar, you could get hurt, and what would I do if my child got hurt?" The monk's love is genuine but misguided. She is a single mother trying to learn how to be a good mother. Colomar's longing eventually guides her to drift away from her mother and towards learning to fly on her own, and as a teen, she leaves the temple in search of someone who can teach her to take to the skies.

This is Moira! fab. did her design, and I did her hair edits! She is a brilliant yet morally ambiguous scientist who is studying genetic mutations and how to alter DNA. Her research is highly disputed, but she continues to research. She believes that science can debunk and uncover truths about the true potential of humanity.

This is Meia, one of Fareeha and Angela's second pair of twins! She's quiet and the foil to her twin brother, Amun. She's sensitive to loud noises and is afraid of dangerous stunts or situations. She's more into books and quiet places than people and social interactions.

Amun is next. He's loud and rambunctious around friends and other siblings but quiet around his twin sister, as she's not keen on loud noises. He prefers being surrounded by people and those he loves.

Delphinium was gifted to me by Red and I love them to bits. They enjoy the small flower shop that they run, carrying on the family business, and is a diehard believer in fairies. They run the flower shop in hopes of one day meeting their very fairy friend.

Gladiolus (or just Gladi for short) is a selectively mute boy who helps his sibling Delph in running the flower shop. They've learned how to communicate nonverbally to each other to get things done.
Last edited by barbatos. on Wed Jan 03, 2018 1:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.
▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪
benny || he/they || adult
Image Image Image
ImageImage
my kalsavatar credit

i'm benny, and i'm a bit socially anxious but friendly!
i tend to stick to myself, but feel free to reach out! i don't bite!
my current interest is genshin impact, venti is the little blorbo from my shows
▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪
barbatos.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Graceymc96 » Wed Jan 03, 2018 9:32 am

Welcoming my new baby into the world, Macintosh "Mac" Ephesus! He's such a loved little kid, sixbane did amazing with the breeding and his parents Incarse and Ròuzhì are so ecstatic to introduce him and his sister shèngkāi who is owned by SilentMelody! He's a mischevious EdGy kal as a child but mellows out as he gets older, probably will be a modern agriculturalist when he's older. Maybe looking for buddies? Def looking for a pre-growth for him and an actual overdue growth for Carver! It doesn't matter on or off oekaki but I don't have much to pay, look through my pets and I'll give you mostly whatever and I have a few C$!

Discter - Wow good luck! I'm super excited to see the design of your future baby!!
iuno. - GL on trading and breeding, you have some really cute kals I wish I could offer for!
Hanzo. - awwww so cute! I wish I had a place for her in my world!
Graceymc96

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby illicit » Wed Jan 03, 2018 9:34 am

marking this because i never have,
    i'm relatively new to the whole kalon thing but omg i'm obsessed. ;o;

smol brag as well, because i just finished this biohazard maned fox.
    the anticipation for an approval is terrifying.
    and here's his lil cuddy wife. <e

____________________ advertisement ____________________
    if anyone is looking for a kalon growth i may be willing to do it off-oekaki,
    prices would be cheap since i need examples for my art shop.

____________________ replies ____________________
    @Discter
    pm'd you about the little kit that needs to be grown. <3
    @Paints
    good luck with those trades, my pockets are empty ;o;
    @D.Va Online
    ohgosh that winged kit is s t u n n i n g *grabby hands*
Last edited by illicit on Wed Jan 03, 2018 12:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.
x
x

--( 𝓈 𝑜 𝓂 𝑒 𝑜 𝓃 𝑒 )--

x

--( 𝓯 𝓸 𝓻 𝓰 𝓮 𝓽 𝓉 𝒽 𝑒 𝓂 )--

x

hello i'm oscar
i'm a trophy
wife
and a mental mess

i am a regular people,
anyone who says otherwise is a stinky liar.

my kals my art
illicit

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

*wheeze*

Postby doryphoros » Wed Jan 03, 2018 11:36 am

monika is the only one you can't get with in ddlc?? it angers me so much hhhh

- announcements! -

i recently got back into ddlc and accquired a common myo, so i'm gonna make a monika kalon. i just need someone to design it! i can pay in c$, art, or da points!

- introductions! -

the absolutely amazing SilverPandorica has finished my merkalon, aigaios! he's the drowned god of my fantasy au, and kinda just sulks around his lavish palace underwater and drowns the occasional passing ship or two cause he got thrown out of the cool gods club

- relationships! -

all my kals are looking for friends and enemies! mariella and cassian are in a modern au, and juri, sakura, alia and athelstan are in a medieval fantasy au^^

sakura, cassian, mariella and aigaios are looking for mates!

- replies! -
illicit - he's so cute oml!!!! and his mate is so smol and fluffy i c a n ' t
gracymc96 - congrats on that adorable kit! good luck finding a pregrowth!
d.va online - gah, that first kit is actually dreamy ehhhh - i mean literally all of those kalons are amazing haha
paints - good luck trading kalons!
discter - good luck finding growths, and dang that's a lot of hms haha
iuno. - gl finding an ooc breeding and trade offers! i'd trade, but all my kals are too precious haha
hanzo. - good luck trading that gorgeous kalon!
┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
rio | pansexual| enfp | libra

i make art, occasionally.

come support these amazing adoptables !!!

memelord | kalons | art shop | babusagi

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛
doryphoros

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me