Ask the Staff!

Discussion about the Pets, Items, Dress-ups, Events, Site, Forum or other CS features!

Re: Ask the Staff!

Postby Eaglespirit » Tue Jan 02, 2018 7:39 am

@Artists

How long before they're released do you get pets completed? Do you procrastinate until the last minute xD?
Currently Collecting:
Cats- 8 Left - Lions - UR Lion
2013 - ??
All Advent List Pets - ??

Trades/Chicken$ stores
Rares For Trade
1C$ Each
2 For 1C$ 2C$ and Over
Eaglespirit

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Uielka » Tue Jan 02, 2018 12:49 pm

@ anyone

WhO DREW THIS AVIAN FISH I WILL COME AND BLESS YOU AHHHH
Uielka

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Seasonal » Tue Jan 02, 2018 12:55 pm

babystyleme wrote:
As we are approaching the end of yet another year, I can't help but to ask this question again :)

*If you were to pick 1 2017 pet to sum up your 2017, which will it be and why?
*If you were to pick 1 2017 pet to represent your hopes/ dreams/ new year resolutions for 2018, which will it be and why?

*happy new year to all <3*

I went through a lot this year. My boyfriend broke up with me twice because I was too busy caring about my education. And while I can see how grossly toxic and horrible he was, it still hurt me a lot. It was a long-term relationship and we had future plans and all, so it really hit me hard when he randomly decided to break up with me and stop talking to all of our friends. I know there was more to it, but there's no sense in wasting my time concerned over someone who obviously isn't concerned about me. Regardless of how awfully he treated me in the end, I missed him a lot and it took a few months to be comfortable enough to date again and to stop missing him.

I'm going into 2018 with a huge smile. When he broke up with me, I finally had time to socialize with other people. He was allowed to go out with his friends whenever, but got mad at me whenever I did the same. So now I'm kind of appreciating the fact that I have good people to surround myself and make happy memories with. I met someone new who actually lets me live my life and have a good time. I am going to put on a happy face and make 2018 as good and pure as I possibly can. I have a lot of school-related goals that I will need to achieve this semester, and I want to remain positive and successful throughout this time. I was diagnosed with bipolar disorder at the end of 2017 and I am finally able to approach and understand how I am feeling in a healthy way. I am not being accused of being a bad girlfriend due to my mental health; I have someone who understands and accepts me how I am, and wouldn't want me any other way.

╔═══*.·:·.☽✧ ✦ ✧☾.·:·.*═══╗
about - characters - trades
need to contact CS staff?
submit a help ticket here!
╚═══*.·:·.☽✧ ✦ ✧☾.·:·.*═══╝
Seasonal
Admin Assistant

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SilverCervine » Wed Jan 03, 2018 2:10 am

To: Nick
What would a dragon pet designed by you look like? :^D
SilverCervine

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby HoneyLavender࿐ » Wed Jan 03, 2018 2:11 am

To: Yulynh

why did you stop making horse designs? I am a giant fan of your designs and I'm sad you stopped

████████ Image

:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Non-Binary - They/Them - Europe
Kalons - BM's - 𝕸𝖔𝖔𝖓𝖑𝖎𝖌𝖍𝖙#5098 - ©
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

HoneyLavender࿐

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Marley.&.Me » Wed Jan 03, 2018 6:35 am

To anyone:

Are you glad you came on CS? Did you find it surfing the web or a friend? Have you/will you ever take a hiatus? Do you plan on coming on everyday?
Marley.&.Me

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby MistressViper » Fri Jan 05, 2018 4:12 pm

How many days/weeks does it take for the moonswirl species to choose an outcome?

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Imagexxxxxx

i.I love Roleplay, Video Games, Online Games, DnD
i.Card games, Punk Music and My Little Pony
i.My favorite ponies are Princess Luna/Nightmare Moon and Pinkie Pie / Pinkamena Diane Pie
i.
indent. indent.credit
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
MistressViper

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Eagle's Eye » Fri Jan 05, 2018 5:16 pm

MistressViper wrote:How many days/weeks does it take for the moonswirl species to choose an outcome?

You can check it on the archive page. For example "Age 9" under the moonswirl pup means that it'll grow into this stage when it's 9 days old. Since it's already been more than 10 days since 12/18, you can determine which outcome it'll be depending on what your pup currently looks like

hi
    hi
    hi

SEEK WHAT SETS -
    YOUR SOUL ON FIRE

┌─────────┐

Chinese | GMT+8
    full time foodie
    fire type pkmn! :>

└─────────┘
    FR sales / about me / credit
    Eagle's Eye
    General Helper

My pets
    My items
    My wishlist
    My gallery
    My scenes
    My dressups
    Trade with me

Re:

Postby Desmond » Fri Jan 05, 2018 6:20 pm

berry tea wrote:
        to anyone ; favorite holiday or winter time song?

My favorite to play is O Come All Ye Faithful - it's a fun key for flutes.
    My favorite to listen to is either Little Drummer Boy - which, I have two favorite versions, one by Bob Seger, and the other by Jason Manns and Rob Benedict - or Carol of the Bells.

Lufik[-E-R-] wrote:To anybody: :)
    Do you play any online or singleplayer games?
    Which do you like the most?
    Do you play on PC or console?
    If on console which do you have or which do you prefer?
    I'm just curious gamer ;D

Online, not really. Single player, absolutely. I'm a huge fan of the Assassin's Creed series, and I enjoy GTA V, both on console. I also play the Sims and Need for Speed, but those two are on my laptop and aren't getting much attention at the moment.
    I have a PS3 and a PS4, and I only prefer the latter for the fact that I can plug in my headset and not bug my mother with the sounds of virtual people meeting unfortunate ends. ^^;;
    I don't play many online games because outside of forum-based stuff like CS, and with the type of games that I play, I don't do well with people I don't know - I just can't get things done. I'd rather play a whole mission meant for multiplayer by myself than with anyone - including an expert - even if it makes the mission ten times harder, lol.

ScarDolphin wrote:To anyone~
    If you were to learn a new language, what would it be?

I'm already learning Italian and Irish, aheh.

RainWingThing wrote:To anyone:

A weird yet important question (to me at least), what is your opinion of Peeps? I know they're only sold in the US so if they don't have them where you live, what's your opinion upon looking at them?
    Here's some peeps if you don't know what they are c:

I would fight people for their peeps -- but there's really no need to, because I'm the only person I know, other than my dad, who likes them, and everyone around me knows it. ID

babystyleme wrote:
    As we are approaching the end of yet another year, I can't help but to ask this question again :)
    *If you were to pick 1 2017 pet to sum up your 2017, which will it be and why?
    *If you were to pick 1 2017 pet to represent your hopes/ dreams/ new year resolutions for 2018, which will it be and why?
    *happy new year to all <3*

2017: Image
    Ragged and tattery from a tough year, but I still made it. There were bright spots - a trip to Florida with someone that I very much care about, and where I got to meet one of my best CSian friends and got to spend a day with them, a trip to Texas with my sister, things like that... but the last half was not easy.
    2018: Image
    My motto for this year is rise from the ashes and overcome.
    Characters /2/ PikakeClan /4/ F3 Pod
    Part of the journey is the end.

ImageImageImage
    Desmond
    Oekaki Moderator

My pets
    My items
    My wishlist
    My gallery
    My scenes
    My dressups
    Trade with me

Postby motherofpearl » Sat Jan 06, 2018 7:04 am

Isn't this year going to be the 10th birthday for CS?
    Is there going to be something special for it?

(Too excited about it)
    "You have not lived today until you have done something
    for someone who can never repay you."
    motherofpearl

My pets
    My items
    My wishlist
    My gallery
    My scenes
    My dressups
    Trade with me