♥Crushes, Boyfriends, and Girlfriends | V6♥

For topics which don't fit anywhere else! Discuss the weather, your mood, hobbies and interests. Remember, keep it child-friendly :)

Re: ♥Crushes, Boyfriends, and Girlfriends | V6♥

Postby Prison Cuddles » Mon Jan 01, 2018 5:38 pm

First time posting here pretty embarrassing but just sharing my current crush story:
Crush: A
Friend: B
Friends One year older brother: C
A is one year older than me and therefor one grade ahead of me. We are both in band and I really like him. Only problem is that A is pretty popular and I don’t think he would like me because it would look like he is dating someone young (although when we grow up it won’t really matter). I’m not too sure what to do because I’m friends with B and C is friends with A, so if me and A did go out it would most likely be awkward for B and C since they grew up knowing A and I just moved there like 4 years ago. If I could get some advice PM or public that would be great. We are already sorta friends and I really don’t wanna mess anything up
I love everything Stranger Things especially Hopper!

Pet's name: Jim Hopper
Adopt virtual pets at Chicken Smoothie!
Prison Cuddles

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby WastedSpace » Mon Jan 01, 2018 5:53 pm

Ajtak wrote:[center]I'm a pretty paranoid person, meaning that whenever he goes out without leaving a message and such I get horribly worried. When we argue I tend to jump to conclusions and almost always end up contradicting myself, or saying things to make it a lot worse. I know that's a horrible trait to have, but I can't help it. What I'm really trying to say is that I want to be a lot calmer in those kinds of situations//would like to handle them better. Do any of you guys have any advice?

If you're having troubles confronting this behavior of yours by yourself, then perhaps a professional could help you sort out the root of these issues and how to better cope with them. :3

Blindednightmare wrote:First time posting here pretty embarrassing but just sharing my current crush story:
A is one year older than me and therefor one grade ahead of me. We are both in band and I really like him. Only problem is that A is pretty popular and I don’t think he would like me because it would look like he is dating someone young (although when we grow up it won’t really matter). I’m not too sure what to do because I’m friends with B and C is friends with A, so if me and A did go out it would most likely be awkward for B and C since they grew up knowing A and I just moved there like 4 years ago. If I could get some advice PM or public that would be great. We are already sorta friends and I really don’t wanna mess anything up

It sounds like you've almost made up your mind. You just have to let yourself finish making up your mind. :3
WastedSpace

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby kittykore » Mon Jan 01, 2018 6:06 pm

I've started dating my best friend, I've talked about them on here, 29 months till we move out and 6 till I see her again. I moved and she says "We got this." but I'm scared something may go wrong as it always does with me. She promises and always calms me down but I can't help but worry
──-────────────────────
bio bio bio bio bio bio bio bio bio bio bio bio bio

────────────────────-──
███░█████████████████ █
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
███░█████████████████ █
──-────────────────────

────────────────────-──
███░█████████████████ █
███░█████████████ █
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
──-───────────────
coding credit kalons art shop
toyhouse

bio bio bio bio bio bio bio bio bio bio

───────────────-──
███░█████████████ █
kittykore

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby nightmarixx » Mon Jan 01, 2018 6:12 pm

Hi! I'm having a dilemma or whatever you call it. I have a crush on this boy named Jughead Jones, he's currently in a relationship with a girl named Betty Cooper. Betty and I are good friends, but so is Jughead and I. I don't want to come between them or anything! What should I do?
Sincerely - A confused Veronica Lodge

Edit: the first one is a joke, I wanted to let everyone have a laugh before I made my real one!

So, I have an ex, his name is J. We met in 2015 on Instagram, I had commented on his post, asking for a tbh. Which I received one. We instantly hit it off there, becoming instant friends. We dated on and off, but we had dated from Nov 8th to the day after thanksgiving of 2017. All because my other ex, R, had gotten his girlfriend to tell J I was flirting with him. Which he believed, until they never sent proof. A couple days later, he commented on my fake friend's post with the heart emoji, I said some horrible things to him, like go ahead and date all my friends, that's what you're good at and known for. I've helplessly became attached to J because he helped me with my depression and anxiety. We both apologized to each other now, we're currently friends again. I am so helplessly in love with J, I want us to end up dating again, but I don't want anything to happen to cause us to break up, he told me that we should be friends for now. I even wrote a letter addressed to him on this site, I want to text it to his Instagram, but I'm so scared too, I don't want to ruin our friendship by bringing up the past because he hates it.

Sorry this is really long, I just wanted to get that off my chest, if anyone could help me, I appreciate it!m
Last edited by nightmarixx on Tue Jan 02, 2018 5:11 am, edited 1 time in total.
maybe love isn't something
text text text text text text text text

that comes full circle, it just
link. link. coding credit ───
ebbs and flows, in and out
just like the people in
our lives. ──────────
nightmarixx

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby WastedSpace » Mon Jan 01, 2018 8:21 pm

Cole~Sprouse wrote:Hi! I'm having a dilemma or whatever you call it. I have a crush on this boy named Jughead Jones, he's currently in a relationship with a girl named Betty Cooper. Betty and I are good friends, but so is Jughead and I. I don't want to come between them or anything! What should I do?
Sincerely - A confused Veronica Lodge

So, I have an ex, his name is J. We met in 2015 on Instagram, I had commented on his post, asking for a tbh. Which I received one. We instantly hit it off there, becoming instant friends. We dated on and off, but we had dated from Nov 8th to the day after thanksgiving of 2017. All because my other ex, R, had gotten his girlfriend to tell J I was flirting with him. Which he believed, until they never sent proof. A couple days later, he commented on my fake friend's post with the heart emoji, I said some horrible things to him, like go ahead and date all my friends, that's what you're good at and known for. I've helplessly became attached to J because he helped me with my depression and anxiety. We both apologized to each other now, we're currently friends again. I am so helplessly in love with J, I want us to end up dating again, but I don't want anything to happen to cause us to break up, he told me that we should be friends for now. I even wrote a letter addressed to him on this site, I want to text it to his Instagram, but I'm so scared too, I don't want to ruin our friendship by bringing up the past because he hates it.

Sorry this is really long, I just wanted to get that off my chest, if anyone could help me, I appreciate it!m

1) You shouldn't do anything. They're already dating. You need to come to terms with that and get a hold on your crush. Maybe focusing on a new hobby or something will help.

2) From an outsider's perspective, it doesn't sound like a romantic relationship is a good idea between you. Here's why I say that:
- I didn't end well between you guys. There were jealousy issues that it doesn't really sound like you've focused on resolving and combating in yourself.
- He doesn't even like talking about the past. Doesn't seem like a good sign for being open to trying again.
- Being "helplessly attached" to him is not a healthy phrase. It honestly sounds like your depression and anxiety and his support have turned this into a dependent relationship with you dependent on him. I don't think that's healthy in a friendship, so turning this romantic again sounds like a definite recipe for disaster. He's not your therapist, so don't treat him like one. Are you seeing a therapist? If not, that honestly sounds like a really good idea. A therapist will simply help you find healthier ways to cope with and combat your depression and anxiety and issues that arise because of them.
- He's outright said you two should stay friends for now.
So all that said, I don't understand what your letter says, as you've already confessed your feelings and desires to him. Sounds like he said no, so I think you should stop trying to force the issue. You two are in a good place now. Maybe just work on upholding and strengthening your friendship and getting rid of any dependency issues, yeah?

I know it's hard, but I promise there's so much time out there for you to date - other people who are available and you don't have a romantic history with. You do not have to be in a relationship to be valid, okay? It's okay to just enjoy and harbor some crushes in secret.
WastedSpace

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ///// » Mon Jan 01, 2018 10:29 pm

I will ask out my crush but I wanna do it in a gentle way so I won't be anxious about it.. what to do?
/////

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby vaiill » Mon Jan 01, 2018 11:49 pm

When your boyfriend of two years decides to tell you he is done with our relationship on new years eve when I thought everything was going perfect lol

●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●
──────────────────────────────
the holy goat
link // link // link // ©

Image Image Image
───────────────────────────────────────

vaiill

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Banana. » Tue Jan 02, 2018 6:51 am

Blindednightmare wrote:First time posting here pretty embarrassing but just sharing my current crush story:

I wouldn’t worry about what anyone thinks, if you like someone, only your opinion on your relationship matters. I think you should go for it! No one should have to hold back feelings because they are afraid of messing things up. But I do recommend becoming best friends first, it makes the relationship more fun and easier, also if you become best friends maybe you’ll want to stay that way, and you’ll be in the friend group, regardless how long you’ve been somewhere. I was the same way with being afraid to mess up a friendship and I overcame that and now I’m dating my best friend and I’m happier than I’ve ever been

leopardess 12 wrote:I will ask out my crush but I wanna do it in a gentle way so I won't be anxious about it.. what to do?

I think you should do it in person, and just say “can I ask you a question?” “Will you go out with me?” It’s gentle and simple

vaiill wrote:When your boyfriend of two years decides to tell you he is done with our relationship on new years eve when I thought everything was going perfect lol

Oh honey if he’s gonna do that then he is NOT worth it. I understand it’s going to be hard since you have been together for 2 years, you’ll be better off because you deserve someone who feels the same about you and sees your worth (:
Hello, I am
♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
Banana.

Trading Thread
UFA
Banana.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby vaiill » Tue Jan 02, 2018 10:27 am

@banana everyone has said that but their wrong, he is worth it. He's the only person I can trust. Its complicated but he said he will still stay and be my best friend and I can still see him. But its not the same

the holy goat
link // link // link // ©

Image Image Image
───────────────────────────────────────

vaiill

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Tyersal » Tue Jan 02, 2018 11:16 am

for some unknown reason my crush decided he was gonna start his new year by following my trashy spam Instagram account.

No joke, ten minutes after the countdown my phone flashed up saying [person] has started following you.

Alright mate if that's the first thing you want to do in your year be my guest 😂
But yeah it almost definitely means nothing but still started my year off well :D

I am a holibomber!
I have gifted _60_people.
I have received _19_gifts.

Book Recommendations, because i like them and wanna share :)

• Maze Runner Series // James Dashner
• Pegasus Series // Kate O'Hearn
• Gone Series // Michael Grant
Tyersal

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me