2017 Advent Event - Casual Chat V.1 [read first post]

Current Event: ๐ŸฅšEaster Egg Hunt ๐Ÿ‡
Forum rules
Remember: This is not a trading board, so please don't post about pets you're trading!

Re: 2017 Advent Event - Casual Chat V.1 [read first post]

Postby nickjr » Mon Jan 01, 2018 12:31 pm

Lufik[-E-R-] wrote:
well i just thought about new Year dogs... Last 2017 PPS have Blue and green colors...

But... which color we get next year?
I'm sure That 2017 GUPPS will have green colors with a little yelow color
Cause we already got all colors from the Rainbow

Just look on that

We went from the Yellow until the Green - in the opposite direction of the rainbow!

I will post only GUPPS dogs:
Yellow --> Orange

Yellow --> Orange --> Red

Red (2011 and 2012 are almost same with the colors)

Orange --> Pink --> Just a little Purple

Pink --> Purple

Purple --> Blue

Completely Blue

2017 PPS
Blue --> Green

It mean that we are slowly back on the start of the rainbow ^^
Now can be GUPPS just Blue-Green and next Year completely Green like is 2016 GUPPS
but then it will probably turn into the yellow --> orange colors again ^^
Or this set will completely close and they start with new one - like different species or completely different design... anything
I'm really curious in this ^^

I think we've still got a few years to go before we come full circle! The 2018 pup is almost completely green but there's a hint of yellow at the end. So I'm inclined to think the 2019 pup (whoa there, nickjr, getting a little ahead of yourself...) will be a yellow-green + yellow gradient or something (but not jumping to being mainly yellow yet), and then maybe 2020 (SLOW DOWN) will be green-yellow-hintoforange? THEN we'll have come full circle.

Uh. Let's. Not think about this for a while hahaha
Spread the word to end the word, because discrimination based on perceived or actual IQ/"intelligence" is no better than discrimination based on race, gender, etc.

Context, consistency, and clear antecedents are golden.
I neither read nor speak between the lines. But I will analyze your language.

Often on phone |||| Timezone: EDT/EST (CS Time -4/-5) |||| Very turbulent life IRL
Intentionally turned off signatures; PMs off June 2013 - June 2020, may turn off again later
Banner by Moonflight Image It's been over 10 years since my request, and I still love it. Thank you so much!

Character in avatar is from CS's 2015 Sucrose City summer event. Border made by me in MS Paint, Windows 8.1 xD
nickjr

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby meerkat boi. » Mon Jan 01, 2018 12:32 pm

Nova-Moshi wrote:Oh my eyes are not used to this

Ikr
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ

โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ

โ”โ”โ–บโ–บโ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”“
this is a wip
โ”–โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ—„โ—„โ”โ”š
โ†‘ โ†‘ โ†‘ โ†‘ โ†‘ โ†‘ โ†‘ โ†‘ โ†‘ โ†‘ โ†‘ โ†‘
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ

meerkat boi.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Catsrock237 » Mon Jan 01, 2018 7:25 pm

Even having my collecting of new year dogs, I never noticed they were making a rainbow o3o
http://www.chickensmoothie.com/accounts ... id=5334573
I'm gonna miss this thread :')
Petโ€™s Name: โฅ๐˜›๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ญ๐˜ฐ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ง ๐˜ฎ๐˜บ ๐˜ญ๐˜ช๐˜ง๐˜ฆ: ๐˜Ž๐˜ข๐˜ฃ๐˜ฆ ~
Hello! Iโ€™m Catsrock237, I love to make digital art and illustrations. Check out my DeviantArt!
Catsrock237

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby BunnyQueenKJ » Mon Jan 01, 2018 11:20 pm

I'm honestly really sad Christmas is over....
I didn't have a great Christmas or New Years....but I'm so in love with this time of year....
My birthday was on the 2nd last month, and then Christmas and New Years....
And when you're outta school and everyone in your family gets a break and gets time off and can be with you, it's so amazing...I guess I'm just lonely?....
But it's cool, I have April to look forward to now.
As long as I can successfully make it past....*gag* Valentines Day. I even have a boyfriend and I still hate it.
It was great getting to know and see you guys from the Summer event, to Halloween to Christmas.
Hope to see you all again soon~โ™กโ™ก
Hi, names Bunny. If you need something or wanna trade, I don't bite.
Hoarding any pets with the birthday 12/02.

Pet's name: Kjersten
Rest in Peace my fiancรฉ, I'll love you forever
BunnyQueenKJ

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby {smug lemon} » Mon Jan 01, 2018 11:45 pm

happy new years everyone ;w; i'm hoping to see you all during easter... and then summer event >:D

getting ahead of myself here....see ya! hope to see you guys around the forums before that too lwl
i don't use cs much anymore. number 1 N Harmonia loverโ€ผ๏ธโ€ผ๏ธ
{smug lemon}

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ghost CatLady » Tue Jan 02, 2018 3:17 am

Well im an idiot.
Completely forgot to adopt last night's new months newborns.. So now my adopts will be about 16 hours late from everyone else's :roll:
"If I'm to choose between one evil and another, I'd rather not choose at all." - Geralt Of Rivia

Ghost CatLady

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SpottedSnake » Tue Jan 02, 2018 1:08 pm

So I recently saw someone calling one of the dragons we got 'Comet'. This got me thinking; are they all linked to a specific reindeer? There are nine, eight with PPS at a juvenile stage and one with PPS at an infant stage. I've been trying to decide which are which, but I'm stuck on a few. Here goes:

I say this is probably Dancer because of the music notes.

I say this is probably Comet because of the black space-like fur and the blue swirls.

I say this is Blitzen because his name came from the Dutch word for lightning and he appears to have lightning marks.

I say this is Cupid because of the heart marks.

I say this is Donner because his name comes from the Dutch word for thunder. He seems to have dusty plume patterns near his mane that remind me of cloudy thunder or something.

I say this is Rudolph because of his glowing red nose. He is also the odd one out of the nine reindeer, because he is the only one with PPS at his stage in life. (The others are one stage ahead, but also all still have PPS).

Paw27 says this is Vixen because it is reddish, like a fox. Vixen means 'female fox', and therefore I back up this statement.

Danibean says this one seems like Dasher, because it resembles a cheetah, which are known for running fast. I think this is an interesting interpretation I can back up!

By process of elimination, this one would be Prancer. I don't really have any objections against that, so there you have it! It was interesting to see peoples interpretations of the different pets. Thanks for the help to those that have. Feel free to continue the debate if you disagree with any of the choices, I'd love to hear what people think about the matter.
Last edited by SpottedSnake on Tue Jan 02, 2018 1:24 pm, edited 2 times in total.
SpottedSnake

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Vylad » Tue Jan 02, 2018 1:13 pm

{smug lemon} wrote:happy new years everyone ;w; i'm hoping to see you all during easter... and then summer event >:D

getting ahead of myself here....see ya! hope to see you guys around the forums before that too lwl

See ya there friend (hopefully)!
ImageImage
ImageImage

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Vylad

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Paw27 » Tue Jan 02, 2018 1:13 pm

GRACEEE04 wrote:So I recently saw someone calling one of the dragons we got 'Comet'. This got me thinking; are they all linked to a specific reindeer? There are nine, eight with PPS at a juvenile stage and one with PPS at an infant stage. I've been trying to decide which are which, but I'm stuck on a few. Here goes:

I say this is probably Comet because of the black space-like fur and the blue swirls.

I say this is Blitzen because his name came from the Dutch word for lightning and he appears to have lightning marks.

I say this is Donner because his name comes from the Dutch word for thunder. He seems to have dusty plume patterns near his mane that remind me of cloudy thunder or something.

I say this is Rudolph because of his glowing red nose. He is also the odd one out of the nine reindeer, because he is the only one with PPS at his stage in life. (The others are one stage ahead, but also all still have PPS).

Here's where I need your help. I have three reindeer I have not yet identified; Vixen, Prancer, and Dasher. I have tried researching the individual reindeer, but nothing was conclusive. Discuss, which of the reindeer do you think these pets are?

I think that Vixen is the more reddish one because it looks kinda like a fox??? Idk
I do art!! Please check out my instagram -> https://www.instagram.com/pawprint_studios_/ImageI believe in Jesus Christ my Savior, and I am not afraid to admit it. If you are a Christian, please copy and paste this into your signature. 96% of teens won't stand up for God. Put this in your signature if you are one of the 4% of teens who will.โœž
โœž I asked Jesus, "How much do you love me?" Jesus replied, "This much." He stretched his arms on the arms on the cross and died. Please put this in your signature if you believe that Jesus died for our sins. โœž
Paw27

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SpottedSnake » Tue Jan 02, 2018 1:15 pm

Paw27 wrote:
GRACEEE04 wrote:So I recently saw someone calling one of the dragons we got 'Comet'. This got me thinking; are they all linked to a specific reindeer? There are nine, eight with PPS at a juvenile stage and one with PPS at an infant stage. I've been trying to decide which are which, but I'm stuck on a few. Here goes:

Here's where I need your help. I have three reindeer I have not yet identified; Vixen, Prancer, and Dasher. I have tried researching the individual reindeer, but nothing was conclusive. Discuss, which of the reindeer do you think these pets are?

I think that Vixen is the more reddish one because it looks kinda like a fox??? Idk

That's smart! I do remember seeing that Vixen meant 'female fox'. Thanks for the help! I'll add it :)
SpottedSnake

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me