a website like chickensmoothie

Need help with the site/forum/pets? Ask questions and get help from other members here.

a website like chickensmoothie

Postby kylizzle. » Mon Jan 01, 2018 4:38 pm

i made another thread ik, if you need to lock this, lock it but we really need help with coding and lineart <3

any questions pm me or ask the og thread http://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=11&t=369067

the discord:
https://discord.gg/H5eBh3

Code: Select all
CS username:
what I want to be:
why I want to be a/an ______:
have you put in an idea for this game?:
other:
(if you want to be an artist add one drawing or one drawing for each style you draw)
(if you want to be a coder add one of your best codes or code)

please note we are only looking for 1 or 2 mods right now, 1 or 2 artists, 2 or 3 general helpers and maybe 1, 2 or 3 coders. But it could get updated quickly 

Admins:
useless
earthling

Moderators:
silent serenity
Booper spooper
wolf200

Artists:
Trashfan
Pinkie
M A N G L E
kaatlove

General helpers:
blindednightmare
meleonix
unfriendly flower
tyersal

coders:
Last edited by kylizzle. on Tue Jan 02, 2018 10:02 am, edited 7 times in total.
kylizzle.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: a website like chickensmoothie

Postby kylizzle. » Mon Jan 01, 2018 4:41 pm

also what's the best platform to start an adoptable game like cs? rn i'm considering using proboards
kylizzle.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby kylizzle. » Mon Jan 01, 2018 4:55 pm

earthling,, wrote:also what's the best platform to start an adoptable game like cs? rn i'm considering using proboards
kylizzle.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby TrashFan » Mon Jan 01, 2018 4:59 pm

Well it depends, if you want you can use proboards, it's whatever will work for you, also with naming, you should think of a theme for the name or come up with something random, like how this websites name is, it's all in a matter of what you'd want in a adoptables website. Also if you need a artist, HMU, i can help with that.
TrashFan

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby kylizzle. » Mon Jan 01, 2018 5:03 pm

TrashFan wrote:Well it depends, if you want you can use proboards, it's whatever will work for you, also with naming, you should think of a theme for the name or come up with something random, like how this websites name is, it's all in a matter of what you'd want in a adoptables website. Also if you need a artist, HMU, i can help with that.

ok thank you so much!
kylizzle.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby TrashFan » Mon Jan 01, 2018 5:14 pm

Alright! always happy to help, I'll have to just do the lineart without any lock alpha colorage as i cant fire alpaca, but you could probaly deal with that or get somebody to do so, also are you having different artist's for each pet lineart? It can show variety in the pets but it wont show as much art style consistancy as one artist. Also, remember to make this different to CS atleast so it isnt a carbon copy, Eldemore can be an example of a pet adoptable site similar to CS also, i think the best platform is the same one as CS, which CS and eld uses, but i think it can be harder than Proboards(?) (I honestly don't know.) so if proboards doesnt work and coders and such can do so, you can switch over to this platform.
TrashFan

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby DECALIUS » Mon Jan 01, 2018 5:20 pm

i can help! im not very good at thick lines but i love doing pixel art

⛧🜏 neo 🜏⛧
he/him
DECALIUS

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby kylizzle. » Mon Jan 01, 2018 5:22 pm

TrashFan wrote:Alright! always happy to help, I'll have to just do the lineart without any lock alpha colorage as i cant fire alpaca, but you could probaly deal with that or get somebody to do so, also are you having different artist's for each pet lineart? It can show variety in the pets but it wont show as much art style consistancy as one artist. Also, remember to make this different to CS atleast so it isnt a carbon copy, Eldemore can be an example of a pet adoptable site similar to CS also, i think the best platform is the same one as CS, which CS and eld uses, but i think it can be harder than Proboards(?) (I honestly don't know.) so if proboards doesnt work and coders and such can do so, you can switch over to this platform.

ok, thanks heaps, tbh i think we could have about 3 or 4 or maybe even 5 people that would just be doing the linearts and colourings. and i'd need someone to deal with the lock alpha colorage to fire alpaca (whoops idk if that makes sense) as I'm not really skilled, i just know a few knicks and knacks. My friend knows lots of things so I'm sure she could do something, she's also a good drawer so maybe she could be one of the artists too :) at this point rn, I'm just brainstorming and waiting for her to gather some ideas
kylizzle.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby mr.scamander » Mon Jan 01, 2018 5:22 pm

Proboards will work fine!
"They're currently in an alien terrain surrounded by
millions of the most vicious creatures on the planet.
Humans."

✰Apollo✰He/Him✰Item Hoarder✰Lights Off!✰returning player!✰
(I'm a slow replier when it comes to LOLO dms, pls be patient with me!)
mr.scamander

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby BananaBean » Mon Jan 01, 2018 5:22 pm

i could definitely help! im not much of an artist, i am learning code, and i would love to be some sort of moderator on the new website! i could also help with the name, but i would just need a more specific idea of what you would want!
BananaBean

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me