Murderers in Thunderclan V.6

Roleplays featuring animals or non-human fantasy creatures which are based on a book/movie/tv show (e.g. Warrior Cats, My Little Pony, Pokemon)

Re: Murderers in Thunderclan V.6

Postby koushi. » Mon Jan 01, 2018 6:09 am

S N O W H E A R T ;
    Snowheart couldn't believe what had happened. Blaststar was dead. The new deputy emerged from the warrior's den, fear evident in his pale blue eyes. This couldn't be happening, not in his clan. He passed through the gathered cats so that he was right beside the former leader. The once powerful tom was covered in wounds, his jaws slack and eyes wide in a final expression of fear. It made his stomach twist and he dipped his head respectfully to him. "May Starclan light your path." He muttered. Lifting his head, Snowheart exhaled while he tried to think of how he could light his clan's spirits, if they had any left. Then Finchpaw said something about the murderer targeting deputies and leaders and he visibly tensed. He could be very well be the next cat found dead.
Last edited by koushi. on Mon Jan 01, 2018 6:12 am, edited 1 time in total.

xxxx xxxx

charlie | pan ase | any pronouns

hiya! you can usually find me just floating around
    forever looking for my emotional support cultivation partner
    on hiatus ^^"

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Avisowl » Mon Jan 01, 2018 6:10 am

Finchpaw
TAGS
Icepaw

COMMENT
———

Finchpaw padded towards her his head bowed down in destain.”Icepaw I’m sorry, I knew she was innocent after she was exiled, I realized the terrible mistake I made....please forgive me” He looked into her eyes sincerely, a small goofy smile playing on his lips and tears in his eyes.”Icepaw.....I love you”
Avisowl

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cad bane » Mon Jan 01, 2018 6:34 am

Applestar shook her head and bowed. "Today might as well be my last day here," she whispered to herself. "Lionstrike… If you're somewhere up there in StarClan… please help our Clan… Protect these innocent cats..."
cad bane

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby The Trickster~ » Mon Jan 01, 2018 6:54 am

I believe that now would be a good time to ask for votes. So, votes everyone?

Heyo! It’s me, Trickster. They/Them. I am eternally tired. Toyhouse is The_Trickster_. Currently interested in Lemon Demon, anything by Neil Cicierega, Cryptids, Taz, Tma, Podcasts, Dndads, Wwdits, Good Omens, The Hunger Games, Percy Jackson, my own ocs, roleplaying, dnd, Ace Attorney, film, writing, plays, and some other stuff, always down to chat about it.
~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby DaisieGames » Mon Jan 01, 2018 6:58 am

Daisykit startled awake, ears back. Running over to Snowheart, fear evident in her eyes. "Please don't leave me," she murmured, wishing she was an apprentice to help stop the murder. "I don't want you to be next," she murmured, scared.

(Whiteshade)
DaisieGames

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cad bane » Mon Jan 01, 2018 6:59 am

(Buzzardheart)
Last edited by cad bane on Mon Jan 01, 2018 7:38 am, edited 1 time in total.
cad bane

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby koushi. » Mon Jan 01, 2018 7:28 am

S N O W H E A R T;

With a small purr, Snowheart wrapped his tail around his daughter and pulled her close to his body. "Don't worry, love." He said to her, trying to keep his voice from shaking. "I'm not going anywhere, I promise." He gave her ear a quick lick before turning his attention back to the clan. He looked to Applestar. "Do you have any idea who could be doing this?" He asked her in a hushed voice. He had suspicions, but they were heavily guarded.

(Whiteshade)

xxxx xxxx

charlie | pan ase | any pronouns

hiya! you can usually find me just floating around
    forever looking for my emotional support cultivation partner
    on hiatus ^^"

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby mikan! » Mon Jan 01, 2018 8:16 am

Icepaw

Icepaw wanted to say ”Then you shouldn’t have exiled my mother!” but she kept her mouth shut. She studied Finchpaw for a few moments before she left him. ”Sorry, I need to leave,” she murmured before padding away to sit by Lakepaw.

(Whiteshade)
mikan!

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ubiquitous. » Mon Jan 01, 2018 8:24 am

lakepaw --
    lakepaw tried his best to give icepaw a comforting smile as she approached, but it probably wasn't very convincing. he was still sitting next to blaststar, shoulders slumped. he glanced briefly back at finchpaw and felt a bit guilty for lashing out at him earlier. after all, he'd lost his father as well, and if the pattern continued, his mother would be next. still, he couldn't bring himself to apologize; he should have known stormclaw was innocent.

(whiteshade)
ubi ❀ she/her ❀ virgo ❀ infp ❀ ravenclaw
ubiquitous.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Avisowl » Mon Jan 01, 2018 8:39 am

Finchpaw
TAGS
Icepaw

COMMENT
———

Finchpaw lowered his head accepting the fact, that she didn’t feel the same way anymore.”Please starclan, don’t take my mom.....or Icepaw away from this clan” He glanced back at Icepaw tears glimmering in his eyes, he flicked his tail against the ground quietly giving another prayer.”....”
(Whiteshade)
Avisowl

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me