♥Crushes, Boyfriends, and Girlfriends | V6♥

For topics which don't fit anywhere else! Discuss the weather, your mood, hobbies and interests. Remember, keep it child-friendly :)

Re: ♥Crushes, Boyfriends, and Girlfriends | V6♥

Postby ///// » Sat Dec 30, 2017 6:08 pm

Finally I did it.. I almost gave my crush my number who was in the giftbox which had a poem for her and drawing, I wanted to talk to her but she was busy with costumers.. so might do it when no costumers come in sometime..
/////

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby rogan » Sun Dec 31, 2017 4:54 am

so, me and my best dude friend/crush [lets call him 'z'] were up late last night [i mean 2am late] texting each other, and i guess we kind of had a mini confession about being over our ex's. well, i only have two and we were talking about one of his newer ex's [imma call her 'm'] and he said he wasn't completely "over her" [which i understand and respect] and he claimed that it was stupid and blah blah i argued and told him it's not stupid because i still wasn't over him after three years [we had dated three years back, didn't really work out well and we called it off] and then he told me that HE wasn't over me either. honestly this is basically how the conversation went. 't' is one of my other friends

z- i don't think i'm entirely over her yet tbh
      me- i mean i understand that, you did date for quite some time
      z- aah i'm sorry this is so stupid
      me- no it isn't
      z- it's kind of dumb
      me- no, it really isn't. that's like t telling me that it was stupid that i wasn't over you NOW, after three years of actually going out. it's not stupid, it's a normal human thingymajig
      z- wait you're not over me yet what wow i know you have feelings for me but i didn't think you weren't over me. you confuse me.
      me- no i'm not, i haven't been over you.
      z- wow...well then i may as well come out and say it, i'm not over you either

like i didn't even know how to take it, because just earlier that day he was telling me how he hated one of her ex's [she woke him up at two in the morning the previous night for nothing] and why he even dated in the first place blah blah

well, after we literally confessed that we weren't over each other after three entire years of not being together, and discussing how our third hour teacher put us beside each other ALL the time two years ago because she somehow knew we liked each other [entirely different story], and one year of never talking to each other, heeee did this-

z- i honestly want to ask you out so badly but i don't think it'd work out

well, that i ALSO understand. 'z' lives on one side of town [i'm going to call it farm town bc that's what came to mind], and goes to the school that he lives closer to, while i live in a completely different town [not really, just on the border of one town and another] and go to the school on the other side of farm town [there are two different schools in this town] we rarely see each other, and when we do, it's because i stay after school and he comes to help me out with things [he WALKS from his apartment all the way to the school i attend] but other than that we rarely see each other, and my parents haven't met him yet so they wont let me hang out with him at the mall/elsewhere

anyway that's not the issue, my issue is- he wants to ask me out, and i want him to ask me out [i've previously asked him out but it was on a dare, and he playfully declined and i'm okay with that] but there's a problem with us seeing one another and the fact that we attend school on opposite sides of town, and live in two different towns. we're trying to find a way to dodge this issue but we can't figure anything out. i've suggested "you can meet my parents and that' open way more doors, a lot more" and another thing which was basically the exact same thing, but we couldn't figure anything out, so we're stuck 'mentally dating' [his words, not mine. but technically, this would be dating?] until we can and it's a long and winding road we're trying to create over here.

long story short, z and i want to go out, but he's worried that it wouldn't work out any [because both a) our living situations and b) the fact we rarely see each other], and we kind of need some advice on what to do. i've been told that 'long distance relationships (even over a short distance) are hard' and that i believe, but we want to figure something out over just texting and calling each other all the time. like we already do.

if that even made ANY sense at all.

aah goodness first time i'm posting here woof, if i could get a pm with some advice that'd be nice ^-^
rogan

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Boredom Queen » Sun Dec 31, 2017 4:55 am

EliWeel wrote:
I.Am.Sad. wrote:I got rejected by my "crush" but still have feelings for him and another guy, one guy is very nice and always makes me laugh, he always takes my side and is there for me, on the other hand my "crush" has started being very rude and avoiding me at all costs, i do the same, he used to be kind and make me blush every once and a while, he always made me laugh although I think he though of me as a nucance, any help please?

Okay, I would go for the other guy, the one who is on your side. Doesn't seem like you have much of a chance with your "Crush". If he was nice until he rejected you, then he's not worth it. Not sure what your relationship is with the other guy, but he seems really nice. I'd pay more attention to him. And most importantly, don't let your "crush" get in your way of finding someone else. Just because one person doesn't like you, doesn't mean nobody else does.

Thanks for the help!although i haven't seen the other guy in some time, i go to his house sometimes and really enjoy myself!Thanks for the advice!
Just a writer
in desperate need of inspiration
and trying to actually
finish a book for once!

——————————————————-
Peter is my son.
I shall protect him at all costs.
He needs all the hugs.
Boredom Queen

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re:

Postby WastedSpace » Sun Dec 31, 2017 7:09 am

stormy, wrote:long story short, z and i want to go out, but he's worried that it wouldn't work out any [because both a) our living situations and b) the fact we rarely see each other], and we kind of need some advice on what to do. i've been told that 'long distance relationships (even over a short distance) are hard' and that i believe, but we want to figure something out over just texting and calling each other all the time. like we already do.

if that even made ANY sense at all.

aah goodness first time i'm posting here woof, if i could get a pm with some advice that'd be nice ^-^[/size][/list][/list]

I think you're both being really mature about this. Use that maturity for the two of you to come to a decision together. :3
WastedSpace

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Miku_Cat » Sun Dec 31, 2017 7:50 am

i have a huge crush on a friend i met a couple months ago...
hes super sweet and really helps me with my mental health issues, in ways that nobody has been able to manage
he also told me that ive helped him in ways nobody else has, and that im very good for him
i really want to ask him out eventually! Im vaguely apprehensive because hes polyam and is already dating some people, but im warming up to the idea of it gradually and i think with how kind and good to me he is we would be able to work out jealousy issues if they came up
The young boy prayed under the hot blazing sun
And he stood up in those days
The smile of the summerly you doesn't ever change

'i died, i'm sorry. shall we say our farewells?'
Please don't say them, don't leave me!
The silhouettes were watching this kind of me
[kagerou]---------[project]

Miku_Cat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby kiggy » Sun Dec 31, 2017 3:38 pm

Miku_Cat wrote:i have a huge crush on a friend i met a couple months ago...
hes super sweet and really helps me with my mental health issues, in ways that nobody has been able to manage
he also told me that ive helped him in ways nobody else has, and that im very good for him
i really want to ask him out eventually! Im vaguely apprehensive because hes polyam and is already dating some people, but im warming up to the idea of it gradually and i think with how kind and good to me he is we would be able to work out jealousy issues if they came up

if you think you can handle the fact that hes poly, then I say go for it.
healthy and legitimate polyamorous relationships are totally fine.
if you trust that you'll get a good amount of attention and that he can balance everything, then again just go for it.
crow ・ he/him ・ mlm/nblm
neurodivergent ・ adult
in love 💙

kiggy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby WastedSpace » Sun Dec 31, 2017 3:50 pm

Miku_Cat wrote:i have a huge crush on a friend i met a couple months ago...

I very much support polyam, but I think you should make sure you are 100% okay with being in an open relationship before you pursue it any further. Just a friendly word of advice. ^^
WastedSpace

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby garnet. » Mon Jan 01, 2018 12:33 am

General advice; I know things may seem dire now, but honestly, things get easier once you're out of secondary school/high school/sixth form etc. It may seem devastating that your crush doesn't feel the same but honestly, when you get out there in the big , wide world, you'll find someone who loves you for you, and will be there for you no matter what. You'll all find that some day, I know it!

I had completely given up, until I met my current boyfriend, and he is my world honestly. I went through crushes that didn't work out, and some fairly poor relationships, but I came out the other side and he makes me happy.

I guess I'm just saying, if your crush rejects you, or is just getting you down, hold on... There are better things to come!
Image Image Image
ImageImage
garnet.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ikea Fork » Mon Jan 01, 2018 11:10 am

[removed]
Last edited by Ikea Fork on Mon Dec 03, 2018 5:27 am, edited 1 time in total.
currently playing on and off.
seeking UR bee
who dis: sonico
Ikea Fork

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby snailkinz » Mon Jan 01, 2018 5:32 pm

I have this huge crush on a boy at school I've been friends with since 2nd grade and have liked for years now. He really helped me when I was struggling in 4th grade and was really my only friend in my homeroom that year and he's the only person who can easily make me laugh and we were able to get along really well and joked around with each other a lot and I've never felt strong feelings for anyone before-

but then we get 'separated' for two school years since we didn't have any classes or homerooms together so we didn't get a chance to talk or anything, so then our friendship just kind of..faded away?? This year we're in the same homeroom and in a class together so thankfully we get to see each other more often and say small things but that's really it?? I see him stare at me sometimes and he does small nice things for me like opening the door or smth but nothing else really. I really miss hanging out with him a lot but my social anxiety keeps stopping me from going to talk to him. Seeing him talk to his other friends like how we used to just makes my heart shatter and it just messes with my head and i can't figure out if we're even still friends since he knows i like him and it's just ugh-

━━━━━━━♡♡━━━━━━━
hi there !! ^__^

kirby - he/him
isfj - mexican

ImageImageImage
━━━━━━━♡♡━━━━━━━

━━━━━━━♡♡━━━━━━━

snailkinz

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery