Ask the Staff!

Discussion about the Pets, Items, Dress-ups, Events, Site, Forum or other CS features!

Re: Ask the Staff!

Postby Vampiric » Thu Dec 28, 2017 11:08 am

Fantasyunicorn wrote:To anyone who celebrates Christmas:

What was your favorite Christmas gift you've gotten this year?

Boots with bat wings on the outsides :)
@ @ @ @ @
Vampiric
Official Artist

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Dia. » Thu Dec 28, 2017 12:33 pm

ScarDolphin wrote:To anyone~
If you were to learn a new language, what would it be?

I'd like to actually know French, since I took 3 years of it and retained nothing c':
Also Italian would be nice..

Asano wrote:To anyone:
What made you want to become part of the CS staff? c:

I wanted to give back to the site that I essentially grew up on and the community that encouraged me to get into digital art.

Starwindrider wrote:To anyone;
What’s the dumbest thing you did as a newbie, or anytime on the site?

Hard to pick just one moment of intense cringe. xD

I got my grubby little hands on an iPad for Christmas. It's gonna be so nice using it for classes instead of lugging my brick laptop around campus.
I also got a lovely trollbeads bracelet. <3

Moonshadow3 wrote:To anyone who watched Star Wars

Do you ship reylo?

I think their chemistry is pretty intense. I'm not sure if I ship 100% though, considering the relationship there would be incredibly toxic. Neither of them will/can give up what they would need to in order to reach a compromise.

Dreamlight wrote:To: Anyone

Fruit on pizza?

Nah.
hiya i'm dia
she/her
INTJ

bookworm
scientist
plant lover
dog mom-->

CS Fanart Archive

Characters

art fight; *team*
CS Help | Site Rules
[avatar] | [signature]
Dia.
FanArt Archivist

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Nadine » Thu Dec 28, 2017 1:49 pm

Lufik[-E-R-] wrote:To anybody: :)

Do you play any online or singleplayer games?
Which do you like the most?
Do you play on PC or console?
If on console which do you have or which do you prefer?

I'm just curious gamer ;D

Personally it depends on the day, some days I'll want to play online multiplayer games, but I think most days I'm perfectly content playing single player games. I mostly play games on my PC, but I do have a 3DS and that I play every so often.
Lucky_Gray wrote:To: Anyone

If you could, would you have joined CS sooner then you did before? Why/Why not?

I'm actually pretty content with my join date, considering it was still pretty early for CS, only having been almost a year of time.

I got an iPad pro with the pencil and absolutely love it. I'm going to certainly enjoy being able to draw on the go and not have to carry my heavy brick of a laptop with me everywhere.

Not sure if it was really dumb, but I didn't discover the forums until about a year after I joined. I never really knew that it was there and that there was more than just pet collecting haha
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

~Courageous~
discord: @captainnadine

▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔
cs rules | get help | free pets
dA | trades | about me

▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔
she/they isfj dog lover
hello, nadine here
i'm an artist who enjoys music
and other great things in life
feel free to pm me anytime!

🐉 🦌 🐼 🦠 💛
.✫*゚・゚。.☆.*。・゚✫*.
Nadine
General Helper

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Galaxy Figs » Thu Dec 28, 2017 7:37 pm

To everyone, but especially the people who have helped with pet design:

Have there been any pets that have surprised you with how popular they are? If so, which ones?

Every Dog PPS in the game achieved 7/3/18!
Galaxy Figs

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Burrito Bunny » Sat Dec 30, 2017 7:08 am

FijiWater wrote:to anybody:

Did you join Chicken Smoothie on the PC or phone?(or a different device..?)

On an iPad, at midnight during summer break. I brought it to bed and started surfing the web instead of going to sleep hahaha.

Brightheart~ wrote:To any:
When you were young (say 5 or 6 years old) what did you want to be when you grew up?
(I wanted to be a triceratops .3.)

I wanted to be a doctor and SuperMan. I'm not quite as active or heroic these days.

Lucky_Gray wrote:To: Anyone

If you could, would you have joined CS sooner then you did before? Why/Why not?

My collection would definitely thank me if I had! However, I must say, I would have been a lot younger and dumber...I'm sure I would have done some regrettable things on the forum. I already think my early days were pretty cringey here.

Temchi wrote:To anyone:

What's your pet peeve(s)?

Chewing gum. Especially loud chewing. Or popping the gum.

spiritsammy wrote:to anyone:

do you prefer tv shows, or movies?

Tv shows because they allow me more time to become attached to the characters, and also I'm usually too fidgety to pay attention for an entire movie. Tv shows come in shorter sittings, but have longer run times over all I'd say.

Deathwolf1470 wrote:To anyone:
What's your favorite things about CS? Adopting, Role-playing, Helping others, etc c:

I used to like role playing, but I don't have as much motivation to write anymore. Now I'm more interested in the art and helping my fellow users out! ^^

Lufik[-E-R-] wrote:To anyone:

Do you remember what was your 1st Dec. 18th pet? :)
Do you keep that pet until now or not? ;)

A purple toxic! A very lucky grab. I still have it too.

Oof. Well, I deleted my first pet? I thought I could adopt more if I deleted some x_x
I also made some very stupid forum posts which I can't bare to read.
Burrito Bunny
Global Moderator

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby hannur » Sat Dec 30, 2017 3:25 pm

To: Anyone that knows the answer!

I've seen the daily tip, "Every time you adopt a horse or pony, you have a small chance to recieve a very valuable zebra instead!" (also, there's a spelling error in that announcement ahah) a few times and I'm curious to know! When have you released a valuable zebra throughout the years? Are these valuable zebras visible on the archive? :o
hannur

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby RainWingThing » Sat Dec 30, 2017 4:51 pm

To anyone:

A weird yet important question (to me at least), what is your opinion of Peeps? I know they're only sold in the US so if they don't have them where you live, what's your opinion upon looking at them?
Here's some peeps if you don't know what they are c:
its real yeehaw hours up at arby's
she/her ♡ aro/ace

RainWingThing

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Rev.. » Sat Dec 30, 2017 4:53 pm

bil wrote:To: Anyone that knows the answer!

I've seen the daily tip, "Every time you adopt a horse or pony, you have a small chance to recieve a very valuable zebra instead!" (also, there's a spelling error in that announcement ahah) a few times and I'm curious to know! When have you released a valuable zebra throughout the years? Are these valuable zebras visible on the archive? :o

They are Here in the archives You have a chance every month, i'm not sure if they've always done this/ when they started.
(:
Rev..

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Celozon » Sat Dec 30, 2017 5:45 pm

Revenance wrote:
bil wrote:To: Anyone that knows the answer!

They are Here in the archives You have a chance every month, i'm not sure if they've always done this/ when they started.

To add onto that, they are currently available in every horse & pony litter each month, but there is such a small chance of getting them that only a handful or so are adopted each month (exact numbers aren't released so thats just an estimate).

They were originally released in August 2009 (credit to ZEL on knowing the exact date I had no idea). They stopped being available in litters for a time before they started being available again (between 2010 or 2011 and 2013, around the period between when equimagine retired and when they were given new linearts, and again credit to ZEL on those dates, though not sure exactly when they stopped being released). They are generally considered to be the rarest pets on the site because of how they were released, and how small the chance of adopting them is.
ImageImage
Celozon
Global Moderator

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Shinryu » Sat Dec 30, 2017 7:03 pm

Celozon wrote:They stopped being available in litters for a time before they started being available again (between 2010 or 2011 and 2013, around the period between when equimagine retired and when they were given new linearts, and again credit to ZEL on those dates, though not sure exactly when they stopped being released).

To elaborate: Yeah I actually don't know the exact date they stopped being released, whoops :'D
    Zebras were still released for at least a year after equimagine retired (I know for a fact that a May 2011 and a November 2011 zebra exist), but they were eventually phased out (as evident from Tess' post in the ETP thread talking about them in past tense) and then re-introduced with the new lines.
    I just don't have an actual date for the last monthly zebras before the new lines.

[ formerly ZEL ] [ they/he ] [ Germany ]      And what of you, my mirror?      [PCE] [FR]
                           currently mostly inactive
Shinryu

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me