Royal fulblood #001 -- Mango30 by Boomerandhades

Based on Click to view
Artist Boomerandhades [gallery]
Time spent 9 minutes
Drawing sessions 3

Royal fulblood #001 -- Mango30

Postby Boomerandhades » Thu Dec 28, 2017 10:31 am

Royal Fulbloods are quite the intriguing breed. Originating from Europe, these equines have quite the body build and stamina. However, they are not racers. These horses are born to jump and run long distances. these horse were bred from royalty. They are heard to be born from the finest stallions. they have back grounds of Czech warm blood, which gives them the body build, thoroughbreds to give them the stamina, Arabian for the speed and agility and lastly a small amount of welsh. these horses are amazing with almost anyone and anything, little kids are great with them. they have a gentle soul, they are definitely a gentle giant. they can range from 15 hh to 17 hh, and any color.

this horse is FCFS as long as you fill out the form below and mark the adoption page. this horse will always pass appy genes. her personality is that they are very social and loves attention. they are a pleaser in and out of the ring.

Username: Mango30
Barn: Not as of now!
Show name: Living the Dream
Call name: Dreamcatcher
Height: 16.2 hh
Breed: Hanoverian
Discipline: English -- Showjumping
Last edited by Boomerandhades on Thu Jan 04, 2018 9:35 am, edited 2 times in total.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Wild Imagination Stables
Roleplay! ĆwĆ Tolters
Khims NSW WIK royal adopts
credit
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Boomerandhades

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Royal fulblood #001 -- OPEN

Postby Boomerandhades » Wed Jan 03, 2018 10:38 pm

BUmp
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Wild Imagination Stables
Roleplay! ĆwĆ Tolters
credit
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Boomerandhades

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Mango30 » Thu Jan 04, 2018 8:28 am

Username: Mango30
Registered name: (Isn't it the same as the barn name?)
Hello! I'm Mango30, but I'm usually just called Mango, Puff or River. Really any of those are fine with me! I am a girl and would prefer the pronouns she/her. I ride horses, English style, and I love drawing and anything with horses! I'm completely obsessed horse adopts on here, so please feel free to tell me about any! I watch anime, Transformers Prime, RiD and a little TFA. The animes I watch are Attack on Titan, Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood, Death Note, Ouran High Host Club, Soul Eater, Fate Apocrypha, and the Seven Deadly Sins. I'm getting into Supernatural, Merlin, and some other shows like The Dragon Prince. This is just some basic information about me, so PM me if you ever want to talk! I'm free pretty much all the time! I don't bite!

Note: I tend to get a little awkward or anxious, which leads me to ask lots of questions. I'm sorry about that, I just tend to doubt myself sometimes!

Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image
Mango30

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Boomerandhades » Thu Jan 04, 2018 9:31 am

Mango30 wrote:Username: Mango30
Registered name: (Isn't it the same as the barn name?)

Yay she’s all yours!!!
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Wild Imagination Stables
Roleplay! ĆwĆ Tolters
credit
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Boomerandhades

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Royal fulblood #001 -- Mango30

Postby Mango30 » Thu Jan 04, 2018 9:47 am

Thank you so much! But what exactly is the registered name? What dies it mean?
Hello! I'm Mango30, but I'm usually just called Mango, Puff or River. Really any of those are fine with me! I am a girl and would prefer the pronouns she/her. I ride horses, English style, and I love drawing and anything with horses! I'm completely obsessed horse adopts on here, so please feel free to tell me about any! I watch anime, Transformers Prime, RiD and a little TFA. The animes I watch are Attack on Titan, Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood, Death Note, Ouran High Host Club, Soul Eater, Fate Apocrypha, and the Seven Deadly Sins. I'm getting into Supernatural, Merlin, and some other shows like The Dragon Prince. This is just some basic information about me, so PM me if you ever want to talk! I'm free pretty much all the time! I don't bite!

Note: I tend to get a little awkward or anxious, which leads me to ask lots of questions. I'm sorry about that, I just tend to doubt myself sometimes!

Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image
Mango30

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Boomerandhades » Thu Jan 04, 2018 9:59 am

all It means if your horse is registered o a specific place you put what they call them but I removed that so don't worry :D
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Wild Imagination Stables
Roleplay! ĆwĆ Tolters
credit
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Boomerandhades

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Mango30 » Thu Jan 04, 2018 10:41 am

Ah, ok! Thank you!

Mango30

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me