➢ ᴠɪsᴄᴇᴛ ғᴀɴᴄʟᴜʙ ➢ V2 - Announcement pg706

Join or create fan clubs about your favorite things!

So we're still in the process of moving to dA fully and trying to get everything caught up still

but we do have our discord server set up, check it out c;
28%
YAAASSSS :D
42%
Oooooo :O
30%

Total votes : 43

Re: ➢ ᴠɪsᴄᴇᴛ ғᴀɴᴄʟᴜʙ ➢ V2

Postby Virixin » Wed Dec 27, 2017 5:39 pm

@Kydashing Woah!<3 Congrats on that new Viscet, they sure are gorgeous!<3
    @~Teya~ Your art is so cute <33 and I hope your Christmas was fun!
    @Sweet and Salty Oh wow dude, I'm so sorry. Take as much time as you need!
    @.paris. Congrats on your first viscet, dude! <3 c: And welcome to Viscets, if you ever have any questions, don't hesitate to message me or one of the other staff members!
    @Dolly Oh man, hope the stream was fun!
    @Prolix Oo, pretty babe. Hope you can find them a good home <3
    @T h e M a r t i a n Well hello! It sure has been a while since I've seen you around c: But sure is good to see ya! <3 Hope you can find mates or other relationships for your Viscets!

Ok, first, still looking for mates for a few of my Viscets!
    I will include any information you need in messages! Please message me with your offer and their information! c:
    Apologies, but I'm not interested in breeding any of them right off the back. I'd love to develop them, etc first!
    Single & Looking;; Istanu, Yiska, Noelani, Malphas, Cassiel, Tsukiko, Makoa, Esther, Unmei (*), Nirvana, Lilith, Chiasa
    (*) -> hesitant

--------> Introductions! c:

Hayate // Male
    Literally just got this boy today and I'm still thankful for having been gifted him! Many of you will probably have known him as Artorias before he was handed over to me. Currently a bit of a wip development wise. He's one of the three knights of the Veil-- the border of literally nothing (it's a... place where time doesn't exist, its literally nothing) between each realm in my Viscet au (Ethereal, Ishemorta, Klerotha). The Veil just keeps intruders from charging through the barriers of the realms. Hayate's duty is to make sure nothing shatters it or something that isn't supposed to be in there ends up in there. He sticks to his duties and prefers to keep on a strict schedule so nothing is left out and everything gets done on time. Pretty much becomes a dad to anyone who meets him. Seems to be pretty serious and strict; which he is even if you get to know Hayate better. He just tells more... dad jokes. Very "regal." Keeps his head held high and is very formal. Very medieval based. Still working on him so this all may change! :0

Cassiel // Male
    Cassiel works as a higher status angel of Ethereal [heaven], alongside one of his closest friends, Nakir. He is what they would consider a seer, and is the only one that resides in Ethereal, so he is constantly sought after by many others. Cassiel's power allows him to peer for minutes at a time into the future, and occasionally he can take a moments glance into the past. Unfortunately, doing both will leave him with a serious migraine. Cassiel seems to constantly have a very businesslike attitude around him, tending to never flash a true smile to those on the outside. To the rest of Ethereal, Cassiel takes his status and job seriously, always doing all he can to perform it at the maximum quality he can. While, in reality, Cassiel is constantly cracking jokes and laughing with Nakir. He's always got a cheeky grin, poking fun at his best friend and just overall a true jokester. He's a very bubbly and outgoing dude when you crack down the formal angel attire. When in very serious situations, he can be seen on the outside, attempting to make Nakir laugh while the other is trying to deal with said serious matters.

Xelemis // Male
    This boy right here has such a big role in my Viscet world. He is the founder of Ethereal (the heaven of the au), which also makes him one of the two/three "head" gods. He's a big boy; roughly standing from 9 feet to about 10 feet. Due to his status, he is stressed pretty much 24/7. Though, he's really good at faking a smile to hide any pain or exhaustion he may be trying to fight. When you first get to know Xelemis, he is a tough shell to crack. He may come off as pretty serious and uptight but he can be a very laidback dude who enjoys cracking a good joke every now and then. He really is a huge softie on the inside and secretly really enjoys cuddles. Xelemis has this loud roar of a laugh when it's sincere, which is probably the best part of a joke.

Hotaru // Female
    Another one still in development. Basically, a witch probably sent forward in time. Is actually a sweetheart. Loves Visclings and prefers their company over an adult Viscet's. She has a pendant which aids her in using magic, from being able to throw up simple protection spells to amateur healing powers. The smoke within with shrink if she uses too much of her magic within a set time, regenerating it's size as time goes on as she lacks the use of magic. If the smoke has shrunken too much, Hotaru has the chance of death from straining herself by using her magic to an extreme extent. If not death, she will get extremely weakened and possibly even sick. It sets a limit for her that she must abide by or suffer consequences. Occasionally, she will be able to absorb magic through various ways to regenerate faster.

Lixue // Male
    Currently in development but he's a parasitic demon who leeched onto my boy, Jinxx. Is very mentally unstable and loves to be a creep when he can; sitting in corners and staring at you, just being... strange. Lowkey calls everyone "dad," not ashamed of it. Basically a child in an adult's body.
Virixin

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

➢ ᴠɪsᴄᴇᴛ ғᴀɴᴄʟᴜʙ ➢ V2

Postby VAALRAVN » Thu Dec 28, 2017 1:00 pm

Thanks for coming guys!!
    Next post'll have tons of replies, haha.
Last edited by VAALRAVN on Thu Dec 28, 2017 3:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.
    xxxx( // for it is when we fall we learn whether we can fly ) ( not here much )
VAALRAVN

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Mint Chip » Thu Dec 28, 2017 3:30 pm

@~Teya~; I swear you're art is just so cute <3 I simply had to comment on your art shop eee~
    @kydashing; Congrats on Capris! She is a stunning viscet and I can't wait to see more about her too! I love what you got on her thus far.
    @juice box.; oooh lookit all them babies. I really need to introduce some of mine but goodness it's been so long OTL. I'll take another look through your 'cets and see if any of my babes might be compatible. I know I have a couple that are looking for legit mates that I haven't settled on just yet. c:
    @vesinir; I hope your stream is going well. I may pop in if I have the time <3
Just letting everyone know we have several viscets up for readoption at current moment!
Including a viscet of mine that I can't quite connect to. Be sure to check them all out if you get the chance!
[Community-Hosted & Readoptions]
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImage | Image | ImageImage

ImageImage
You can call me, Mint or Minty.
I usually type in green.

╔═════════════════════╗

╚═════════════════════╝

Dark Cocoa is owned by my Husband & Mint Chip is owned by me
Art created by me

My PMs are disabled, if you have a Viscet related question,
please see this FAQ.
Mint Chip

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Snuggle_Bean » Sun Dec 31, 2017 2:46 am

No reply at moment!!!

Heyy guys hope y'all have had a great Christmas and a almost happy new year!!! I hope everyone that is going through a tough time to know just to breath and take 1 step at a time and you'll get through it and I am always here to talk if anyone need someone too.

I also am doing a bundle thing to gain 4000 points before the 30 of December I would love to get my 2 customs out before the new year!!! So here we go!!!

Headshots will be 50 points!
Full bodies will be 80 points!
Mutations are free and highlights are free!!

Some Examples

Slots are unlimited just send me the form and ill get it started!!!

Username:
Name:
Type:
Payment total:
Other:

SLOTS:

Also I just wanted to say that the event viscets are gorgeous and the legendarys are just amazing great job guys!!!!!
Snuggle_Bean

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Prince Audric » Mon Jan 01, 2018 11:18 am

@juce box: Cute babys!
@Mint Chip: oh my goodness I hope they find good homes
@Skyler: will you take C$??

Hi everyone so, I need some art for my boy Kenway! I can pay in C$ or pets.
Quote from Assassins Creed
Prince Audric

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby gp5 » Mon Jan 01, 2018 2:53 pm

@prince audric good luck !
    @ skyler1515 your art is so cute c: i love your style
    @ mintchip i hope they all find great owners!
    @juicebox all of your viscets are gorgeous, oml // ;o;
    @kydashing congratulations on capris!
    @ ~Teya~ your art is adorable haha

i'm currently taking 2 commission slots for my art, by either CS or DA points. Starting prices are 300 DA points or 54 CS. hopefully it's not too pricey, as i'm offering colored sketches only. (with a choice of a minor bg or not.)
here are some examples: FCFS
ex 1. (old, will be colored with markings!)
ex 2.
ex 3.
happy new year!! hope everyone enjoys today <3
slots:
mareep
T h e M a r t i a n
Last edited by gp5 on Mon Jan 01, 2018 3:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.
gp5

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby finifugal ✨ » Mon Jan 01, 2018 3:23 pm

replies up first!!!
@ratatouille. - your art is so awesome what the heck????? good luck on filling your two slots, if there are any left by the time i post this lol

@Prince Audric - i hope you find someone who's able to make some great art of kenway!

@skyler1515 - that's some solid advice, i gotta say! i hope you had a good christmas/new year as well!! and i wish you luck in getting the dA points you need for your customs! i would totally order some art if i had any points tbh, your art is great!

@Mint Chip - ooooh, quite a few kiddos looking for new homes. i'm sure that they'll all make it to good owners!

@juice box. - ohhhh i always love learning about your viscets tbh,,,your world seems so interesting!!! congrats on all your new 'cets! their personalities/roles sound super awesome!!! and good luck finding good mates that click well with your viscets!

@Kydashing - yo, capris is really pretty, and she sounds really neat! i wish you luck in finding relationships for her! i'd offer some of my 'cets, but unfortunately i don't really think they'd fit. also!!! good luck in finding rp's for your 'cets!! my rp'ing skills are a bit rusty, lol, but your viscets all seem super cool!!!! aaand i wish you the best with your commissions! your art is super cute!!! tbh i'd love to order something from you! <3]

@~Teya~ - !!! yo i love your art!!! it's really cute omg!!! i hope that you get plenty of commissions!!

hey y'all, how's it going?? i hope you all had a good holiday season, though i know that sometimes holidays can be hard. i'm just popping by to drop a lil new year's viscet games stream!!

this is my first time attempting hosting a stream like this, so i'm a little nervous, but hopefully it'll be fun! anyone's welcome to join, even if it's just to watch! i hope all of y'all have a happy new year!!!

stream's over now, but gosh, thanks for coming everybody! it was a blast!!!

━━━━━━━━━━
heyo, i'm fin! i an currently on an indefinite hiatus, though one day I hope to find my way back. if you ever find yourself needing me, you can send me a pm, though a response might take awhile. i’ll try to pop in every now and then when i’m able!

finifugal ✨

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~Ash Wolf~ » Tue Jan 02, 2018 10:34 am

Replies
@finifugal ✨, ah sorry I missed you stream, I hope it was fun c:
@ratatouille, ahhh currently drained of points and c$ or I really would order, your art is beautiful!
@Prince Audric, hope you get some art of him, I would offer but my plate is full ;-;

Thanks for joining guys!
Image Image
~Ash Wolf~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~Teya~ » Tue Jan 02, 2018 3:21 pm

No replies!

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE Oh my goodness guys!! YOU DON'T EVEN KNOW HOW HAPPY I AM RIGHT NOW

I have been wanting my second custom for awhile now, leik, lez seeeee--- SINCE LIKE OCTOBER?? Or September?? I have been planning on them forever since the Summer Viscet event, and get a boneshell :00 They are so cool oml

Now I can finally write about themmmmmm AH!!

Ok .. sooooooooooooooooooooo here he is!!! His name is Zabari and I FRGGIGNNGNGINGNG LOVE THEM. Grif is awesome for doing this eeeeeeeeeeeek

Did I mention how much I love this dood? Lmao
Sherlock, Downton Abbey, Once Upon a Time, Supernatural, Psych, and Doctor Who NERD. My Viscets RP
Image Image Image
I'm also a Viscet nerd c: If you haven't heard of them click here and tell them I referred you please ^-^
Check out my NEW and improved Art Shop! My prices are still negotiable c:
My WIP story, ♛ The Prince, ⚔ the Soldier, & the Gifted ☀ #2 <3
~Teya~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Prince Audric » Thu Jan 04, 2018 6:52 am