Re: Batch #205

Postby Wolves of Rain » Wed May 11, 2016 1:54 pm

OMG I love it!! :D
I'm quitting!
Message me if you would like any pets/items for free!
Wolves of Rain

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby -Shaded- » Thu May 12, 2016 7:54 am

This is so cute
i want it so badly owo
╔════════════════════════════╗
They/Them | Virgo | Artist/Animator
----
Hey, I'm -Shaded-
I enjoy lots of things like music, art,
Panic! at the disco, and voltron! *cough* plance.
If you have a good plance fanfic please Pm me lol

-----
To-do: Not die
DA - Characters - Art Shop - Art Fite
Viscets - Dork - Amarhi
ImageImageImage
Avatar By- Yugi | Center Sig pixel- me
I do own the character Romero (avatar) and Nora (siggy)

╚════════════════════════════╝
-Shaded-

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Mint Chip » Fri May 13, 2016 5:29 pm

we've discussed a bit about this babe,
and we've decided I'll be keeping him.

name; Noble
gender; male
ImageImage | Image | ImageImage

ImageImage
You can call me, Mint or Minty.
I usually type in green.

╔═════════════════════╗

╚═════════════════════╝

Dark Cocoa is owned by my Husband & Mint Chip is owned by me
Art created by me

My PMs are disabled, if you have a Viscet related question,
please see this FAQ.
Mint Chip

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Mint Chip » Wed Dec 27, 2017 12:11 pm

Alrighty so after a lot of thought and a lot of attempts at trying to find a true place for this fella in my world, I've decided that it's time to let him go. I'm putting Noble up for adoption, I'm a little torn on this because I genuinely do love him but just cannot connect to him as much as I want to. I really am hopeful that he'll end up with a loving and forever home that he's deserved since day one.

Noble has been bred a couple times and has a few children. I'll list those out here for easy finding. He also has grandchildren I believe but those may be harder for me to find, so owners who have one of Noble's grandchildren please pm me with those so I can add them here.

Children: Pigeon, Theodore Coal, Bleu de Lune, Bya
Grandchildren: Unnamed, Orion

Noble also comes with several pieces of art which I will give to the winner. I'd appreciate if any art made for this comp would also go to whoever wins but that's up to each individual.

now onto the competition. I wasn't really sure the sort of competition I wanted to do for him so I'm going to make it more or less a impress me/do what you want comp. I will tell you more of what I'm looking for as well.

Noble's Readoption Comp

[rules]
      - impress me / do what you want comp
      - you don't have to keep the name, feel free to change it
      - gender must remain biologically male but can identify however you see fit
      - you can do art and words, please quality over quantity
      - no word or art limits, but minimum required is 500 words.
      - I am looking for character development / personality / effort

Code: Select all
username;
name;
gender; DMAB + (whatever you'd like them to identify as)

-impress me / do what you want~

End Date: January 21st, 2018 @8pm CST

an extension may be granted if requested a couple days before competitions end c:
Last edited by Mint Chip on Thu Jan 18, 2018 9:46 am, edited 1 time in total.
Mint Chip

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Corvuss » Wed Dec 27, 2017 12:19 pm

lost interest good luck everyone~
Last edited by Corvuss on Thu Jan 18, 2018 9:52 am, edited 1 time in total.
Corvuss

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby -Shaded- » Wed Dec 27, 2017 5:41 pm

username;
name; Theodore--- most commonly called Theo ^u^
gender; Male

-impress me / do what you want~

x Goofy soul
x "Flirts" with others unintentionally
x Ice Skater (works at a skating rink)
Last edited by -Shaded- on Thu Dec 28, 2017 11:04 am, edited 1 time in total.
╔════════════════════════════╗
They/Them | Virgo | Artist/Animator
----
Hey, I'm -Shaded-
I enjoy lots of things like music, art,
Panic! at the disco, and voltron! *cough* plance.
If you have a good plance fanfic please Pm me lol

-----
To-do: Not die
DA - Characters - Art Shop - Art Fite
Viscets - Dork - Amarhi
ImageImageImage
Avatar By- Yugi | Center Sig pixel- me
I do own the character Romero (avatar) and Nora (siggy)

╚════════════════════════════╝
-Shaded-

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Mint Chip » Thu Dec 28, 2017 7:20 am

bump c:
ImageImage | Image | ImageImage

ImageImage
You can call me, Mint or Minty.
I usually type in green.

╔═════════════════════╗

╚═════════════════════╝

Dark Cocoa is owned by my Husband & Mint Chip is owned by me
Art created by me

My PMs are disabled, if you have a Viscet related question,
please see this FAQ.
Mint Chip

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Rescue2001 » Fri Dec 29, 2017 6:42 am

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~
Username; Rescue2001
name; Pringle
gender; male
~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

Personality:

Hobbies:

Likes wrote: -

Dislikes wrote: -
Last edited by Rescue2001 on Fri Dec 29, 2017 5:15 pm, edited 2 times in total.
My Art Shop
I am a Breyer and Schleich collector along
with other brands of all sizes - mainly horses
looking for UR bengal (ultimate dreamie)
b-day is Jan 3rd, I'm a Capicorn♑

Rescue2001

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Strudel » Fri Dec 29, 2017 4:35 pm

Marking to watch.
I own one of his children if anyone would like to use him for relationships just hmu
Strudel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Virixin » Sat Dec 30, 2017 10:51 am

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

username; juice box. | name; Daiki | gender; male
Daiki; "great glory," "great noble," or "great tree."

xx━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

» Please click if coding does not work! «
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

He stood before the one known as Lord Xelemis of Ethereal; the ruler of Phiaddesia's heaven. The grey male had an almost bored look on his visage, chin settled against his paw as he listened to Daiki give a speech on why exactly Xelemis and his older brother, Lord Wraith of Ishemorta, should agree to allow Daiki to lead a trio of knights to protect the Veil. He took a moment to clear his throat before continuing.

"This trio of knights will help protect the Veil and even the mortal world of Phiaddesia from the attacks between you and your older brother, my lord. It'll be our sworn duty to defeat any source of ill intent magic that leaks from either realm, seeping into the expanse of the Veil. Which, might I add, is being damaged by your petty war, Lord Xelemis, and I put that quite lightly. The Veil protects both realms from the opposing's magic and even the thin barriers that surround the mortal world..."

He kept speaking, eyes determined as he focused on the space above Xelemis's head to make it seem he was making contact, a bit too terrified of this male to make it. The more the younger male went on, the more noticeable Lord Xelemis was angering. His once typical features were beginning to contort, eyes hollow and burning with a livid fire. Daiki took notice, lowering his gaze as he fell silent. Stones seemed to fill his stomach, his heart quickening as he heard Xelemis rise from his throne. The air seemed to sizzle with the anger that radiated off from every pore of Xelemis's. Daiki was almost frozen when he heard the older male cross the cold quartz floor to him. He didn't lift his gaze yet was forced to as Xelemis landed an iron grip on his chin. His breath was hot against Daiki's face yet he tried to hide his bubbling panic.

"I don't care who you think you are or what your place in my court is, but you do not come to me spewing out those... ideas as if I were the bad one in this war. Lord... Ishemorta, or whatever he wishes to be called nowadays, has a bigger part in this... this War of Purification, or whatever in Ethereal's sake it is being called now, than you may know, Daiki." Xelemis hissed, nose to nose with Daiki. The other gulped nervously, ears curling back as he was forced to meet the burning eyes set before him. He began to feel lightheaded in this situation, stomach overturning. Daiki hadn't meant to upset him, but now he realized maybe he should not have stated things the way he had. He had to say something, quick, to appease the lord. He fought himself mentally not to stutter in the presence of Lord Xelemis; but by the gods was it hard.

"My lord, my apologies for making it seem like I was targeting you like so. That was nowhere near my intent. I was pointing out the possibilities that could harm Phiaddesia and even Ethereal if no one were to protect and guard the Veil." Daiki said quickly, gulping faintly as he held his paws out as if holding a deck of cards. Xelemis took a moment before stepping back, eyeing the other curiously. A famous deadly smile crossed his features before he chuckled coyly, peering down at Daiki almost smugly at this point. He went to circle the younger Viscet, rolling his shoulders as he hummed low in amusement, Daiki's gaze strung tight on the other. Xelemis came to a stop before him, grinning widely.

"Alright, Daiki... Let's make a deal then."

basic info wrote:height ;; 8'10
birthday ;; April 30th
nationality ;; Japanese
sexuality ;; Heteroromantic Asexual
age ;; Unknown, has lived a long time.
weight ;; Roughly around or more 200 pounds

favorites wrote:Color ;; Peach
Time ;; Night
Drink ;; Boba tea
Food ;; California roll
Animal ;; Common Raven
Location ;; Temperate forests
Book ;; Any type of horror/thriller.
Quote ;; "Be strong enough to stand alone, smart enough to know when you need help, and brave enough to ask for it."

stats wrote:
left paw ;; ●○○○○○○○
magical strength ;; ●●○○○○○○
phyiscal strength ;; ●●●●●●○○
mental strength ;; ●●●●○○○○
health ;; ●●●●●●●○
right paw ;; ●●●●●●○○
charisma ;; ●●●●○○○○
cleanliness ;; ●●●●●●○○
agility ;; ●●●○○○○○
balance ;; ●●●●●○○○
flexibility ;; ●●●●○○○○
coordination ;; ●●●●●○○○

The Knights of the Veil ;;
    The Knights of the Veil is a group of three strong and powerful Viscets who have sworn to protect the Veil. The Veil is the
    border between all three realms and the mortal world of Phiaddesia. The Veil is an important role for the safety of each
    realm though it remains a border of nothingness, in a general sense. The Veil has nothing--no air, no ground; nothing.
    Though, those given the proper permissions are the ones allowed to remain within its grasp without suffering consequences.
    The Knights, assembled by Daiki, are sworn to protect it so no intruders from either Ethereal [Heaven] or Ishemorta [Hell]
    can get through to assault the other realm. They remain in the Veil, occasionally leaving for other reasons, to protect it.

Daiki - Founder
    While earning the title of the Founder of the Knights was a hard feat to complete, Daiki takes his role seriously and with
    pride. He will do all he can to show others why he deserved the role in the first place and why he continues to deserve it.
    It was his original idea to go to Xelemis for the creation of the Knights and after a large speech, and even a deal being made,
    Daiki was able to make his dream a reality. Though, Daiki doesn't talk much about what the so-called deal was. He just keeps
    going about his business to protect and serve the Veil. He knew the Veil was in danger and if anyone were able to slip within
    its grasp, Daiki feared all the realms and even the mortal world would be in critical danger.

Hayate -
    Daiki's honest first choice for the Knights. There had been tales of a powerful male who searched for a cause to raise a blade
    to. So, he reached out to the male to offer a space within the group as he planned its fate. Hayate was grateful to be the
    first pick for the trio and wholeheartedly agreed to join. He's a big help to the trio and does all he can to put forth all the
    ability and faith into it as he can. These are many of the reasons why Daiki has deemed Hayate a perfect member of the
    Knights of the Veil. No matter what has happened, he still is grateful to have the other male alongside him to face possible
    dangers within the Veil. No day passes where Daiki regrets his decisions and Hayate relishes in the joy the trio gives to him.

Tsukiko -
    It was Hayate's suggestion to Daiki to hire this sweet little lass to join the group. Tsukiko works for Hayate's mate, who
    happens to be the goddess of the moon. He knew Tsukiko was far more powerful--especially mentally, than those perceive
    her to be. Upon getting a better look at her, Daiki knew right away Tsukiko would make a perfect third and final Knight. She's
    iron-willed and extremely loyal. It is very hard to break this female as most of the time it seems it is her who chews you up
    and spits you out. She gladly agreed to accept the offer after being reassured by Selene. She's a great asset to the trio and
    while she may be smaller than the two males, Tsukiko does all she can to prove her size means nothing. Daiki and Hayate have
    come to see this lass as being a sister to them and she doesn't deny she sees them as her brothers. Daiki will never regret
    reaching out to Tsukiko to invite her to join and has come to respect her 100%.

His mouth went dry as Xelemis smugly closed his mouth, the words hanging thick in the air, clinging to their bodies like sticky heat. Daiki searched the god's face, emotion slack from his features as his paws curled faintly. Xelemis grinned, a dangerous gleam swirling like toxic flames within his eyes, which seemed to gaze hungrily upon Daiki's soul itself. Daiki was stunned. His body tensed up as the words began to sink in, his eyes frantically searching the floor as if it would give up information as to why Xelemis would make such a deal as he had. As the silence continued, Xelemis grew far smugger than ever, circling Daiki again as if he were the hawk and Daiki his dying prey.

"My lord... I don't understand what your problem is but... I need to think about this deal you have offered." Daiki spoke, head lowered as he struggled over the words as they left his mouth. Xelemis's grin widened farther, if even possible at this point. Daiki swallowed hard, mouth feeling as if it had been filled to the brim with cotton. He felt defeated, muscles going lax as he went to step back from the lord of Ethereal, a dull ache throbbing behind his eyes. A deep chuckle radiated from within Xelemis, who simply crossed across the cold quartz floor back to his throne, head held high and a dark twinkle in his grey eyes.

His feet felt heavy. Daiki staggered faintly as he walked towards the massive bronze doors, eyes still hollow and void of emotions. His mind played the scene continuously like a broken record; over and over and over again, no pause or relief from the pain it dug into his heart. Angels scrambled from his way, ducking their heads low as they saw the grief set deep in his eyes. Daiki sighed, rubbing his paw down his face as he was finally able to be alone, not too far from the city of Ethereal and to admire the beautiful sight of nature all around. And there was one thing for sure about this realm; nature was truly breathtaking. This world was vast, a mountainous range almost encircling the city of Ethereal completely. The greenest grass imaginable sprouted over the land, waving in perfect unison with the soft and gentle breeze that rolled over the stretch of land and with it carried the scent of perfect honey. A beautiful variety of trees waved, dotting the landscape. Willows, oaks, maples and plenty more.

While its sight was captivating, Daiki still felt... broken. His heart ached as he settled down beneath a towering oak tree. Its branches waved high above, pure green leaves fluttering with the light breeze. He ran a paw over his face again, ears curling backwards as he stared ahead. A deep sigh raised his shoulders before dropping them, leaving him to feel hollow. Every time the scene seemed to stop, it rewound itself and played on loop once more...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Hm, let's see... Oh! It appears I have just the idea. How about in return for me allowing you to band your little... trio together, you oh so kindly allow me to take your soul. I think that is quite the fair trade, don't you think? You give me something so insignificant and you get what you've wanted for... how long? So, that's the only way I'll accept your ideas, dear Daiki." Xelemis spoke as if it were a simple task, head tilted to the side as his eyes twinkled dangerously. Xelemis wasn't well known for his absurd deals but that's because those who made deals with him, usually didn't end up surviving them to be able to tell the world of Xelemis's true personality. Daiki's heart dropped after Xelemis spoke, as he knew exactly what would happen if he were to do so.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Daiki slammed his paw against the ground, shoulders hunched as he shook his head clear. He flung his head back, staring up at the wide expanse of sky, the clouds creeping slowly across their baby blue canvas. His head was beginning to pound from the stress of the decision he were to make. Did he really want to give up his soul, the most cherished thing to any living being, for an idea that may not even play out as he had planned? Daiki took a deep exhale, sighing as he rolled his shoulders, ears still flexed back as he slumped. He rolled words around in his mind, eye twitching as he thought of all sorts of little tricks Lord Xelemis could play on him. Yet..

"I have got to give it a chance." Daiki declared, to no one in particular but himself. He rose to his paws and drew confidence to go speak to the god, crossing the soft green grass with his head held high. His heart was thumping in his ears but he did his best to ignore it, approaching the grand castle. Angels kept their gaze on the male as he walked defiantly towards the bold bronze doors that hid the god.

1. What do you carry in your pockets/purse/backpack, etc.?
    Daiki usually carries around a small four leaf clover charm, as silly as it may sound. It is a simple clover within
    a thin glass piece. He usually carries it within a small satchel of his, using it as a good luck charm. Daiki believes
    it helps ward off demons and other creatures of level. It was given to him when he was a kid by his mother.

2. How do you feel about your home/living space?
    At the moment, Daiki is quite happy and relaxed with where he lives. He actually shares a home with the other
    two Knights of the Veil, so that they aren't too separated in case of emergencies. The three live together in a
    decently sized home that provides just a simple place for them to relax and rest after a long day of protecting
    the Veil.

3. What emotion/feeling are you afraid to experience?
    Of all the emotions or feelings Daiki could experience, he is more afraid to experience anger. At times, he may
    feel like he wouldn't be able to control himself if his temper were to explode. He, at times, doesn't understand
    his own strength and would hate to physically harm someone who is dear to him or does not deserve that and
    he feels if he were to be angered, there would be a high chance of him hurting someone.

Name:
    Daiki

Place of birth:
    Ethereal

Friends:
    Hayate, Tsukiko

Enemies:
    Xelemis, Wraith, any demons

What person(s) does he most admire:
    Daiki admires his dear friends, Hayate and Tsukiko, the most. He really didn't have a need to admire anyone
    until these two came along. Daiki couldn't help but admire different aspects between these two; from their
    loyalty to generosity. They really did show him a new outlook on life.

Does this character like himself:
    Yes, and well, no. Daiki does have some things he really doesn't enjoy about himself, but who doesn't? He's
    not overly negative towards himself but he can beat himself down sometimes. He loves that he was able to
    overcome the challenges he has to get where is he. Though, Daiki hates the decisions he had to agree to or
    turn down to get there; but as he looks upon this, the more he sees how those decisions have helped shape
    him into who he is today. So, Daiki does like himself but there are times where he just, well, doesn't..

Physical build:
    He stands taller than a usual male Viscet and thanks to his current duties, he is also fairly muscular. Daiki is
    in good shape yet just like most, he does have his physical limits. As well as being fairly muscular, Daiki has
    wide shoulders that he puts to use to carry around things. He has average length legs that end with a bit
    over average sized feet.

Posture:
    Straight yet not too stiff. Almost regal.

Tattoos/piercings/scars:
    Daiki does not have any tattoos or piercings. But, thanks to his duties as "commander" of the Knights of
    the Veil, Daiki does have scars. The most notable is one that stretches from one side to the other of his
    muzzle. It was a deep wound, quite obvious with its color and texture. Though, it is the biggest of a set
    of three, with the other two very much smaller and thinner compared to it that lay beside it.

Voice:
    Deep yet it is clear, almost like a gentle river. Some may describe it as being hypnotizing at times.

Right- or left-handed:
    Right handed

Clothing:
    He usually wears a satchel around his waist, containing different items he may need. From thins
    for medical attention to little trinkets he has picked up on the way. The scabbard of his sword
    also is latched around the waist. From around his neck hangs a worn silver chain with one emerald;
    something he bought on one of his journeys. These are really the only articles Daiki may have on
    his body at a time.

Fears:
    Pyrophobia – the fear of fire
    Thalassophobia – the fear of the ocean

Collections:
    Daiki has an odd habit of collecting small, smooth pebbles he may come across. He has plenty
    of them but continues to stockpile any he sights.

A great gift for this person:
    Besides surprise gifts of California rolls and boba tea, a great gift for Daiki would probably be
    anything small and simple. Really. He appreciates all gifts in all shapes and forms, even if they
    may not be expensive. What matters to Daiki is that the gift is from the heart and the giftee
    was thinking of him. Though, he really does appreciate those rolls and boba tea.

Pets:
    The only pet Daiki has ever had is his pet hedgehog, who is ironically named Turbo. Daiki keeps
    this little guy with him where he can and whenever it is not too dangerous for him. The little
    hedgehog, despite the name, is actually pretty dang lazy and just loves to cuddle as best as
    he can with Daiki; who thoroughly enjoys the little guy's company.

Ways to cheer up this person:
    Honestly, just bring Daiki some California rolls and boba tea, and he'll be one happy camper.
    Both things are some of his favorite things to exist; he can't help but feel better after
    stuffing his face with the rolls and sipping on the cold boba tea.

Ways to annoy this person:
    Eat with your mouth open or breathing loudly. Daiki understands people may not be able to help
    this problem but that doesn't stop it from grinding his gears. It is something small but it just
    greatly annoys the male. Another thing may be hugging him; Daiki, for some odd reasons, just
    really does not like being touched and especially being hugged.

What does he care about most in the world:
    His friends and family. Daiki holds everyone close to him, especially friends and family. He'd
    definitely put their lives before his to make sure they stay safe. They are the first thing he
    cherishes and tries his best to make sure they know; even if he doesn't know how to speak
    this idea at times.
Everything fell silent within the castle the moment the bronze doors swung open to reveal the towering male. Daiki held his head high, gulping. He hoped it hadn't been too loud nor did he want the sudden fear he felt to break of the dam of confidence he had built. He began to step quickly yet as lightly as he could across the cold quartz floor, gaze trained ahead of him. Xelemis rose to his feet at the sight of the returning male, his right-hand angel, Nakir, falling quiet as he sensed the anger beginning to radiate off the god. Daiki's knees began to shake and he wanted to just walk out of there right then and there; but he knew he was far too deep to do that now.

"Ah, Daiki. You've returned... how may I help you?" Xelemis faked a smile, forced joy coming through clenched teeth as he stared down the nervous male. Daiki came to a halt a step below Xelemis, peering up at the even taller male with a steel guarded gaze. Xelemis squinted, grinding his jaw as he waited for the other to speak, watching him inhale slowly. Daiki clenched his eyes faintly before reopening them to return the hard stare.

"Lord Xelemis, I accept your deal." He spoke, standing tall. Nakir choked back a faint gasp, ears curling back as he glanced between the two males. Xelemis almost reeled in shock; as many didn't agree to his deals. A dark grin pulled his lips, eyes hooded. The god stepped down to be at level with Daiki, ears perked forward.

"Wonderful news, Daiki. You will not regret it." Xelemis spoke, purring maliciously as his fangs glinted within the light of the nearby candles. Daiki couldn't help but gulp dryly, ears flicking backward for a second as he kept his gaze locked on Xelemis. The god grinned more, chuckling deep in his throat as he went to walk around Daiki, heading off to the side. He glanced back at him.

"Follow me then, dear boy." Xelemis purred out, voice thick with venom. Daiki hesitated, meeting Nakir's worried gaze before he began to follow the grey male, shoulders tense. Xelemis led him from the main hall, walking calmly, head held high. Daiki was far tenser, yet tried to focus on his surroundings more than what was going to happen.

The hallways were just as grand as the rest of the castle. Surprisingly, though. This castle belonged to a god who may have appeared gallant and brave, but he was darker and cruel then most would know. Daiki shook this thought and focused on the visuals around him. Towering walls built of the same grey stone, the floors still a cold white quartz. They'd pass quartz pillars of the same color every so often, cradling the ceiling far above their heads. A strong smell of deliciously made food wafted from a nearby door, Daiki turning his gaze as they did, stomach growling faintly. Before he could register anything, Xelemis turned to him quickly.

"In here," Xelemis spoke, opening a door for the other. He stood tall, a smirk still pulling his lips. A dark fire danced proudly as he gazed down at the other male. Daiki hesitated before he went to inch past the doorway. Almost instantly, the world tilted and spun. He struck the floor with a thump, unconscious.

Cold laughter was the first thing he registered. Daiki jolted weakly, head pounding. He winced, easing back down as he blinked against the light. Next thing he noticed was Xelemis, standing before him with the smuggest smile Daiki could have ever seen on a male. Noticing he was awake, Xelemis's smile erupted into a broad grin, holding up a jar. Almost immediately, his body went cold. He felt numb. Even lightheaded again. Daiki lowered his gaze to it, heart sinking as he saw what flickered within.

"Your soul was very easy to pluck from your body, you know," Xelemis commented, looking down at it with dull interest. It was a soft mix of green and yellow, flickering against the sides of the jar, almost begging to return to Daiki's body. Oh and how badly Daiki wished it were back. He could barely tell it was gone, though what would it feel like to lose your soul? Xelemis lifted his gaze back to Daiki, humming lowly.

"Well, I suppose your side of the deal is done as well. You may raise this trio of knights or whatever. But do not ever let them cross me wrong, got it?" Xelemis snapped his teeth together threateningly, Daiki unable to find words as he nodded dumbly. Xelemis narrowed his eyes before he promptly stormed off to hide away the jar with his others. The other laid in his spot for who knows how long, still trying to take in all of what had just happened. Everything seemed to happen so fast. Yet.. how long had he been out cold was the real question. After a while, Daiki touched his chest, frowning before he slowly rose to his paws.

He needed to find the other two Viscets who were willing to join the Knights. Who were deemed worthy by the new standards of the group to join. Daiki, though, needed to rest. He felt drained. Uneasy. Even though he had been out cold for some time, he was exhausted. His head pounded, his throat was dry. Daiki let out a slow sigh. He started his way home, raking up a list of names of Viscets to ask when he awoke if they were willing to join.
Last edited by Virixin on Sun Jan 21, 2018 4:35 pm, edited 23 times in total.
Virixin

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me