➢ ᴠɪsᴄᴇᴛ ғᴀɴᴄʟᴜʙ ➢ V2 - Announcement pg706

Join or create fan clubs about your favorite things!

So we're still in the process of moving to dA fully and trying to get everything caught up still

but we do have our discord server set up, check it out c;
28%
YAAASSSS :D
42%
Oooooo :O
30%

Total votes : 43

Re: ➢ ᴠɪsᴄᴇᴛ ғᴀɴᴄʟᴜʙ ➢ V2

Postby Prolix » Sun Dec 24, 2017 6:16 pm

@dragonstars Good luck winning your first Viscet! Offering headshots is really nice of you. Merry Christmas!
@T he M a r t i a n Good luck finding relationships for your Viscets and working on their backstories! I hope you succeed in finding friends and foes for your readoption contest.
@redwolf466 I love your new Viscet’s design, she’s very ethereal! Good luck with finding her relationships.

Hello, all! I haven’t had the time to properly develop my one and only Viscet, sadly, so I’m putting her up for readoption! Non-owners and owners are both welcome. It is a short contest, comprised only of 500 words and one art piece, and the end date is December 30. You can find all of the relevant information here.

Thank you!
there is no meaning aside from memeing
Prolix

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby dolly » Mon Dec 25, 2017 3:11 am

@Prolix - rip i feel bad, theirs so many readopts going on riP. anyways, hope you get them a good home
      @dragonstars - super sweet of you to do that, hope you can get one soon <3
      @T h e M a r t i a n - i'll try to pm once stream is over ^^

yo doin' a tryout art stream !

jOIN mE

OVER THANKS FOR JOINING!
────────────
da | they/them | th
────────────
dolly

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .paris. » Mon Dec 25, 2017 12:30 pm

@prolix i hope you find them a good home!! good luck
@redwolf466 omg congrats!!! shes so pretty:,)
@themartian aw!! good luck on finding relationships !!

hi all!! i'm brand new to this fanclub, however i couldn't think of a better time or place to introduce my first viscet, alina! i'm still working on getting her personality together, however i just wanted to share as i think she's so pretty, and im hoping that once i figure out more about her she can make some friends! anyway nice to meet all of you guys, hopefully i can be and stay involved:,)

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxsig art by bloodiath! <3

i'm not a person, i'm a chicken who escaped the slaughterhouse and stole a wig from party city and is just trying to get by

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
flameclan
my kals

.paris.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby the folly of man » Tue Dec 26, 2017 6:48 pm

@Prolix wowza! what a pretty 'cet! gonna have to enter for them!
@.paris. congratulations! I hope you like it in this community! Alina looks like she might get along with my
first ever viscet, Flick!

Merry Christmas to all who celebrate it!
I hope you all got something good this year!

also, I fill silly but,, what is an OOC breeding?
★ the folly of man ★
folly/skelly/bazil ☻ any pronouns ☻ genderfluid

ImagexxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxM

➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤

hi i'm folly i like to draw and stuff. not super active here
outside of adopting pets, but i do use oekaki sometimes !
i'm kind of forgetful so please don't be scared to PM me
if you think i've forgotten anything i owe you! ^_^

ImageImage
ImageImage
pfp by my arch nemesis jonah hi oomfie
the folly of man

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Mint Chip » Tue Dec 26, 2017 7:56 pm

edgy cat of HOLIDAYS wrote:
also, I fill silly but,, what is an OOC breeding?

you shouldn't feel silly asking. OOC breedings stand for "out of character" breedings. Its liking no attachments in a way. The two parents never dated / don't have history, they were just bred together for the potential offspring mix. Or sometimes it's OOC for one but IC (in character) for the other. I personally don't do many OOC breedings, it's relatively rare for me since I like my viscets to have solid mates / IC children. But on occasion I still do it. c:
ImageImage | Image | ImageImage

ImageImage
You can call me, Mint or Minty.
I usually type in green.

╔═════════════════════╗

╚═════════════════════╝

Dark Cocoa is owned by my Husband & Mint Chip is owned by me
Art created by me

My PMs are disabled, if you have a Viscet related question,
please see this FAQ.
Mint Chip

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby mellow yellow. » Wed Dec 27, 2017 7:32 am

Code: Select all
no replies this time. Sorry, guys...

Heya. I'll try to makes this one kinda short for your sake and mine

I just found out yesterday that my grandfather had Cancer, and that one of my family's big pets died the day before the doctors confirmed it. Because of these things, I think that I will be taking a bit of a hiatus from chicken smoothie as a whole. I want to try to spend as much time as I can with my grandfather before he starts his chemo/radiation treatments, and I'm not very good at handling deaths in the family. I might pop in every once in a while, but, for the most part, I'll probably be gone. I just wanted to say something before I basically disappear. Thank you, if you read all the way through.

Howdy! I'm mellow yellow., but yall can call me mellow if ya want. I'm finally returning to chicken smoothie and I couldn't be better!

My Toyhou.se

My Deviantart

My Twitter
mellow yellow.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby WolfwithWings38 » Wed Dec 27, 2017 7:52 am

@Sweet and Salty
Oh my God I hope he gets better! And I'm sorry about your pet too.
@edgy cat of HOLIDAYS
Congrats on Flick!
@dragonstars
I hope you get a viscet soon, trust me it took me forever to get one, but I have some now so if you keep on trying you'll get some too and before you know it you'll have so many you won't know how to keep up with the stories and the whole character traits of them!
@Mint Chip
I hope you had a good Christmas or what ever you celebrated, same for everyone else! Even YOU, yes you, the person who's reading this...
____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________Anyways, sorry that I haven't posted in a while, I just wanted to say hi and I hope everyone is doing fine and who ever is going through grief and sadness I hope you feel better and I know that you'll be better soon, Peace out home dogs! Yes, I referenced Fred, sue me, I don't care!
Last edited by WolfwithWings38 on Wed Dec 27, 2017 8:13 am, edited 1 time in total.
Hey, this is me! WolfwithWings38! You may call me: WolfwithWings38, Wolf, WolfwithWings, and WolfyWingy Though I really don't know why you would XD ....... and in a nutshell I'm weird when I really want to be! I also don't mind trading... and also PM me if you want to talk or something, I won't bite!
My avatar is colored by me and is my new wolf OC, but lines are made by Vixey!
My Viscets Page Link!: viewtopic.php?f=103&t=3335559&p=105943506#p105943506
Image Image
WolfwithWings38

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby fromage » Wed Dec 27, 2017 8:07 am

No replies, popping by to drop this off!

This viscet is for UFA, a simple raffle competition!

Good luck! <3
fromage

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~Teya~ » Wed Dec 27, 2017 12:18 pm

@WolfwithWings38 I'm doing well, thanks! ^^ I used to love Fred lmao

@Sweet and Salty That's so horrible, I really, really wish your Grandfather and your whole family the best.

@.paris. Stunning baby! I'm so happy for you to get your first viscet!<3

@Prolix How sad, that's too bad you weren't able to developed your 'cettie. I need to start developing my 'cets a little more that don't get as much attention.

@dragonstars That's so nice of you!^^ I hope you get your first 'cet soon!

@T h e M a r t i a n I'd love to offer relationships cx

@redwolf466 I love Narla, congrats on getting her!<3

@mareep It's really too bad when people become less and less interested in viscets, or anything for that matter, but I can understand it, you obviously can't force others to love something you do.

@skylark Omigosh I love your art! I've known about it ever since you got featured some months ago cx I might check that out.

@155NinjaCat I think Vega is my favorite ;0; So colorful<3

@Prince Audric Oh, how cool!

@Vigilanta Wolf Yu is gorgeous<3 Love dat hair

@legendari I hope you'll find home for your last 3 cetties, we'll miss you :c

Hey everyone! I'm so sorry I haven't posted in the fanclub for awhile, I guess I've just been preoccupied and busy with Christmas! c: But now that that is over I'll have more free time.

I took a break from my art shop but now I'd tots be open to commishes c: Here is my art shop, and below are some fairly new examples:

And by the way, anyone who needs viscets for the legendary's, I'd love to lend you one of my babs!<3
Sherlock, Downton Abbey, Once Upon a Time, Supernatural, Psych, and Doctor Who NERD. My Viscets RP
Image Image Image
I'm also a Viscet nerd c: If you haven't heard of them click here and tell them I referred you please ^-^
Check out my NEW and improved Art Shop! My prices are still negotiable c:
My WIP story, ♛ The Prince, ⚔ the Soldier, & the Gifted ☀ #2 <3
~Teya~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kydashing » Wed Dec 27, 2017 2:03 pm

Hi there! I currently am doing a few things....

First things first, meet Capris, my newest viscet. Right now, i know she will be curiously relatable individual. (At least for me)
She lives in New York City, where she has a cozy but small apartment just 2 blocks from central park. At the age of 25, she is a workaholic, internet fiend, mid-night running kind of young woman. When you think she may be a bit over the top, you can easily read through the lines and see how easy it is to think its silly until you deal with the same issues. In some ways shes like all of us, in others, there could only ever be (SHOULD) one Capris!

*****Would love to do more with her, as she can easily fit many modern-day story lines. Looking for at least 2 friends, a frienemy (or rival), a sister (or a friend like one/adopted) and a crush of some sort. Doesn't have to become a mate-ship but i am just happy to work on it while working on her story~

I am open for rps with all my viscets (or headcannons/art shipping all good being causal/slow)!
(Some sites need adding of their info but if you have qs about things just ask i can let you know)

Smite // Evelyn // Kirene // Marcaline // Ki Joon // Carter // Karianna // Newt

I am currently trying to get some art with my FR currency or pets. (I have 400k treasure/320 gems along with pages + of pets on cs here)

Finally, i am opening 3 slots for commissons. I am open from sketches to fullbodies w/stickers. (Will not do couples unless they are only headshots/sketches)

Examples / Prices ...
Sketches (50 Points, 10 C$, or 2 rares before 2015) 1 2 -
Headshots (100 points, 25 C$, or 3 rares before 2014 or 1 VR any year) 1 2 -
Busts (150 points, 45C$, 3 rares before 2013 or a VR from before 2014) 1 2 3 -
Fullbodies (250 points, 70C$ , 3 rares before 2012 no rats/horses or 2 VR before 2014) 1 2 3 -

All come with free simple bgs/"sticker"s with the ability to upgrade to full bgs/detailed.
(USD available only on DA pm me there!)

Slots ::
1. Mint Chip (x1)
2. Dolly (x2)
3. --

Note: Not FCFS, rather what i feel i am capable at this time so you can get the best quality while i don't over stress myself.
Also, points/C$ payments will have art done sooner then pets unless for sketches. :) Thank you for considering me.

Code: Select all
@~Teya~ Hi there, hope your holidays are going well! And i hope you also get offers for your art shop :)
@mareep I love the simplicity! I hope there is a good home for it :')
@WolfwithWings38 Hope your holidays are going well ~*
@Sweet and Salty  I am deeply sorry for your news and losses as of recent. We may not be close friends or anything, but i know your name and seen you around actively throughout cs. I wish you the time you need to understand, do what you can and recuperate. Please don't be a stranger, we will still be here (probably) when you get back. I wish you well.
Last edited by Kydashing on Thu Dec 28, 2017 2:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Kydashing

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me