Dec 18th - Discussion/Show off your pets

Current Event: πŸ₯šEaster Egg Hunt πŸ‡
Forum rules
Remember: This is not a trading board, so please don't post about pets you're trading!

Dec 18th - Discussion/Show off your pets

Postby sun » Wed Dec 13, 2017 10:12 am

DECEMBER 18TH DISCUSSION

Other Useful Topics
Fair Trade Thread - Post here if you need advice about a trade offer you have received or sent
What is this pet? How much is this pet worth? - Ask other players about your Dec 18th pets to help you understand their value in trades

NO TRADE TALK.
Don't ask for trades, offer trades, discuss trades, or hint that you want a particular outcome - the trade board is for that.

NO SPAM.
Don't repeat your posts, double post, argue with others, or post anything else that doesn't contribute to the discussion of the Dec 18th pets.

BE RESPECTFUL.
Remember that everyone is to be treated with respect, including the CS artists and other people in the discussion thread, even if you disagree with them.

Have you heard about December 18th on CS?

You might have heard people talking about "December 18th" and "re-releases". If you haven't participated in our Advent Calendar before then this may be new to you. It's just about time for the Dec 18th release, so please read this information so that you understand what it all means!

Each year on December 18th, we have an extra special gift in the advent calendar. The Dec 18th giftbox is full of hundreds of different pets which have been released before over the past 9 years - many of these are rare and valuable. You will have the chance to adopt a few, but like all gifts the pets you receive are randomly chosen, so some people will be luckier than others.

You may not recognize the pets you receive, but there is a good chance that they will be valuable pets with a high trading value! They are not normal Advent pets and they will be worth much more than any other pets in the Advent Calendar.

We recommend that you don't trade your pets away until you are sure you understand how much they are worth. You don't want to get ripped off by someone who offers you low-value pets for your new rares. Many older members intentionally seek out new members and COPPA members on Dec 18th so they can try to rip them off with unfair trade offers. Please take your time and don't rush to accept any offers until you're sure that it feels like a good deal for you.

You can ask for help identifying or valuing your Dec 18th pets in this topic.

If you're a COPPA player and can't post in the forum to ask about your pets, we recommend that you wait until your pets are fully grown before you trade them so that you can work out which outcomes you have and what their rarity is. You can also send a help ticket to get some help from General Helpers/Staff.

The Dec 18th giveaway gives you a random chance of adopting pets from earlier months/years, but it's not a guarantee that you'll get a Very Rare from 2008 or 2009, you might just get Rares from 2014. The giveaway's purpose is to bring all sorts of old and rare pets back into the active trading population so that they're a little less difficult to get in trades, but we don't want to dramatically lower their value, so we can't give everyone a Sunback or a Zebra. If we did that, those ultra rare pets would become worthless Very Commons overnight. If you are disappointed by what you receive on the 18th please don't feel sad, because even if you were a bit unlucky on the day, the re-release benefits everyone long-term by making trading for older rares slightly easier for everyone again.

No cheating!

Creating extra accounts to get more Dec 18th pets is super obvious and easy to detect, so unless you want to get banned, it's better to play fair. Please note: It is considered cheating if you get family or friends to sign up so they can send you their Dec 18th pets. It's considered cheating if your friend doesn't play anymore but uses their old account to adopt pets for you. Don't make any extra accounts for yourself, and make sure that your trades are fair if you are trading with family and friends. Don't trade with inactive players. If an account is being used just so that person can adopt things for you, then that is cheating.

Trade fair, play fair, and stick to the rules.
sun

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Dec 18th - Discussion

Postby Moonshadow3 » Mon Dec 18, 2017 11:57 am

SCREECH
Imageio | Any Pronouns
Check out my partner in crime Anaarchism!
Moonshadow3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Monomares » Mon Dec 18, 2017 11:57 am

Puts helmet on

I'M READY
xxxxxiCome visit me on Lioden! ID 232339
iixxxxxcxix Leaving Indefinitely ❀
Monomares

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby icemagyk » Mon Dec 18, 2017 11:57 am

SKKK
"π‘Žπ‘™π‘™ π‘‘β„Žπ‘Žπ‘‘ π‘”π‘™π‘–π‘‘π‘‘π‘’π‘Ÿπ‘  𝑖𝑠 π‘¦π‘œπ‘’π‘Ÿπ‘ ."

trade with me!
previously kira yagami
icemagyk

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby slushy puppy » Mon Dec 18, 2017 11:57 am