Find a Pen Pal!

Discussion in other languages - Deutsch • Español • Français • Italiano • Nederlands • Polski • Русский • Svenska • 日本語 • 中文

Re: Find a Pen Pal!

Postby Elide » Sun Dec 10, 2017 1:38 am

Username: Elide
Country/Location: Canada
Which languages do you speak: French and English
What kind of pen pal are you looking for: anyone who doesn’t mind simply chatting and/or speaks Spanish and who could help me learn!
Why do you want a pen pal: I can be a bit reserved at first (more in person though) but I don’t want to let that stop me from meeting new people. ^^
Anything interesting about yourself: I’m just a university student who loves memes, travelling and playing music.
"Le monde est un livre dont chaque pas nous ouvre une page."
quitting CS to work on my dream!

my offsite beauty ♥
Elide

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Mooshidog » Sun Dec 10, 2017 4:04 pm

Username: Mooshidog

Country/Location: United States-Midwest

Which languages do you speak: English and little German

What kind of pen pal are you looking for: anyone. I'm open to anyone. Someone who is on everyday and doesn't mind me being the type of person I am. And I don't get judged.

Why do you want a pen pal: I've been pretty lonely lately and really want some close new friends :)

Anything interesting about yourself: well, I love to sing and play the flute. I love reading. I go on cs once or twice a day for about an hour. I'm on for a long time at night :,)
I love dogs, and am a dog owner. I'm pretty shy at first, then I'll be pretty out there. My inbox is always open (:

ι'ɱ ɳσƚ
▁▁▁▁▁▁

▁▁▁▁▁▁

Hi I'm Mooshi c: I'm a Starbucks addict who loves
to bake and also loves dogs. I'm always open to
chatting, so feel free to PM me!
God - Pisces - Sophiedog - My Dog
▁▁▁▁▁▁

▁▁▁▁▁▁
ƈʅαყ.
Mooshidog

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cyber; » Tue Dec 12, 2017 4:06 pm

Username //
      cyber;

Country/Location //
      central canada

Which languages do you speak //
      English, learning korean

What kind of pen pal are you looking for //
      possibly Korean or someone learning Korean so we can learn together?
      but I would be fine with anyone !

Why do you want a pen pal //
      bc I need more friends

Anything interesting about yourself //
      I love drawing, and ,,, yeah. im learning the uke, I listen to really upbeat music. oh, and my eyes change color ^^
cyber;

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ✨Moon✨ » Wed Dec 13, 2017 10:23 am

username: ✨moon✨
    country/location: eastern united states
    which languages do you speak: english, learning french !
    what kind of pen pal are you looking for: anyone really,
    someone who just enjoys talking, oh and someone who
    can help me with my french ! cx

why do you want a pen pal: has no friends on this site ;w;

anything interesting about yourself: don't know if this is interesting or not:
    - has two dogs: ginger, an adult dachshund; and luna, a poodle mix puppy.
    - also has a guinea pig named penelope.
    - wants to be a veterinarian, author, artist, musician.
    - learning french currently, not the best, but just learning !
    - learning how to play guitar, got to get back to me lessons.
    - is also on lioden and wattpad ! not often however.
✨Moon✨

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby CrystalApple » Thu Dec 21, 2017 2:17 am

Username: CrystalApple
Country/Location: Singapore
Which languages do you speak: English and Chinese
What kind of pen pal are you looking for: Someone who shares common interest with me. :)
Why do you want a pen pal: I think it will be cool to talk to people of different countries. To learn about their cultures and also get a new friend!
Anything interesting about yourself: I love to play Sims 4, I am a foodie, and I like animals
'Mom says that I'm her precious little darling'
Lion Collection

CrystalApple

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Billie Joe Armstrong » Thu Dec 21, 2017 2:20 am

Username: Differential
Country/Location: United kingdom
Which languages do you speak: English, A bit of French and Spanish
What kind of pen pal are you looking for: Someone i can talk to and go to when i need it, to trust and just someone to talk to when my other friends aren't on
Why do you want a pen pal: Because i dont have many friends i talk to on chicken smoothie and i would really like someone that likes the same things as me and can talk about them
Anything interesting about yourself: I like food, Green day, Twenty one pilots, Panic! at the disco, Fall out boy, Hoodie allen, Jon bellion, i also like getting introduced to new bands or new things i may like!

Billie Joe Armstrong

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Scarletfrost » Thu Dec 21, 2017 2:28 am

Username: Scarletfrost
Country/Location: US
Which languages do you speak: English, can't really speak anything else
What kind of pen pal are you looking for: Someone who just wants to chat, and maybe shares some interests
Why do you want a pen pal: Often it's just me by myself on CS, and it would be cool to know someone
Anything interesting about yourself: I like art, music, reading --- and CS ;)
I get on CS occasionally when I can, trying to be on at least once a day, sometimes more
Scarlet | Female | Ravenclaw | Artist & Musician
✞I believe in Jesus Christ my Savior, and I am not afraid to admit it. If you are a Christian, please copy and paste this into your signature. 96% of teens won't stand up for God. Put this in your signature if you are one of the 4% of teens who will.✞
✞ I asked Jesus, "How much do you love me?" Jesus replied, "This much." He stretched his arms on the arms on the cross and died. Please put this in your signature if you believe that Jesus died for your sins.✞
I am a holibomber!
Feel free to PM me, I don't bite!
A huge thank you to the CS Staff! You are all awesome :)
Scarletfrost

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Another Star » Thu Dec 21, 2017 11:45 am

Username: Another Star
Country/Location: Australia
Which languages do you speak: English, Afrikaans and a little French
What kind of pen pal are you looking for: Someone who wants to talk, can speak (even just a little!) French or Russian.
Why do you want a pen pal: To learn more about another country and make a friend!
Anything interesting about yourself: I like audio dramas, writing, cats and this is going to be a bit weird but I love the Beatles.
Another Star

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby wayland » Sun Dec 24, 2017 5:09 am

username: wayland

country/non-specific location: uk [specifically england]

which languages do you speak? i’m a native english speaker, and i study italian, german and japanese at university.

what kind of pen pal are you looking for: i would love to meet somebody who speaks any of the languages mentioned above because i would really like to be able to practice them, but it doesn't matter if you don't speak them ^^ i would really like to chat in japanese in particular, as i haven’t really had the opportunity outside of class yet. i'd be happy to talk to anyone, though i'd prefer if we had similar interests :3

why do you want a pen pal? i have had several pen pals in the past and it was fun, so i'd like to have one again and talk to lots of different people c:

anything interesting about yourself: i used to subtitle things and translate articles but i don’t have the time anymore. i like to play games such as animal crossing or pokemon, and read when i can. i’m always up for role playing, and i also love listening to music, and i love all genres from kpop to rock.
wayland

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ᴀᴛʜᴀᴢᴀɢᴏʀᴀᴩʜᴏʙɪᴀ » Sun Dec 24, 2017 1:56 pm

Username: Athazagoraphobia

Country/Location: United States

Which languages do you speak: English, Spanish, a bit of Italian

What kind of pen pal are you looking for: Preferably someone from Europe (cough Italy), however anywhere but the US would be great. I really would like someone between the ages of 15-20, so that they can relate a little more to me.

Why do you want a pen pal: I would really like to learn Italian, or any other language for that matter, and talk to someone that lives somewhere other than the US.

Anything interesting about yourself:
- Female
- I have a little brother who I like to praise and complain about
- I'm very athletic, and I enjoy intense work-out sessions
- I've played lacrosse for 8 years
- I play field hockey and ski
- I competitively jump horses
- I don't have the patience to watch TV shows (for the most part) but I'm trying to get into watching Riverdale
- I own 21 pets, and my precious dog was just killed by a coyote ;-;
- I enjoy horror movies and games
- I draw and paint
- I make stuffed animals
- I find it hard to trust people, so if we're close you're a lucky duck ;)
- I'm generally impulsive and have very strong opinions
- I'm studying to become a large animal veterinarian (and minor in small animals), and I want to train service dogs
- I want to be a mobile vet so I can work from home and have a lab (of sorts) on my property
- I trained my dog to do agility
- Ahh so much more stuff, PM me if you're interested!
Last edited by ᴀᴛʜᴀᴢᴀɢᴏʀᴀᴩʜᴏʙɪᴀ on Sun Dec 24, 2017 2:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"ꜱᴛᴏᴘ ᴀꜱᴋɪɴɢ ᴍᴇ ᴛᴏ ᴛʀᴜꜱᴛ ʏᴏᴜ ᴡʜɪʟᴇ ɪ'ᴍ ꜱᴛɪʟʟ ᴄᴏᴜɢʜɪɴɢ ᴜᴘ ᴡᴀᴛᴇʀ ꜰʀᴏᴍ ᴛʜᴇ ʟᴀꜱᴛ ᴛɪᴍᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ʟᴇᴛ ᴍᴇ ᴅʀᴏᴡɴ."

Athazagoraphobia - The fear of being forgotten or ignored - Aries sun/moon - Female

"ɪꜰ ʏᴏᴜ ᴡᴀɴᴛ ᴛᴏ ᴍᴀᴋᴇ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴅʀᴇᴀᴍꜱ ᴄᴏᴍᴇ ᴛʀᴜᴇ, ᴛʜᴇ ꜰɪʀꜱᴛ ᴛʜɪɴɢ ʏᴏᴜ ᴍᴜꜱᴛ ᴅᴏ ɪꜱ ᴡᴀᴋᴇ ᴜᴘ."

Strong opinions - Leader - I'll do the best for me and my people - Loyal - Always angry for some reason

"ᴍᴀʏʙᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ᴛʜɪɴᴋ ʏᴏᴜ'ᴠᴇ ꜰᴏᴏʟᴇᴅ ᴍᴇ, ʙᴜᴛ ɪɴ ᴛʀᴜᴛʜ, ɪ'ᴍ ᴊᴜꜱᴛ ꜰᴇᴇᴅɪɴɢ ʏᴏᴜ ᴀ ʟɪᴛᴛʟᴇ ᴍᴏʀᴇ ʀᴏᴘᴇ ᴛᴏ ʜᴀɴɢ ʏᴏᴜʀꜱᴇʟꜰ."

Storyteller - Artist - Veterinarian - Spontaneous - Proud - Extrovert - Impatient - Don't wait for an answer, take it

"ʏᴏᴜ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ɴᴏ ɪᴅᴇᴀ ʜᴏᴡ ᴍᴀɴʏ ᴛɪᴍᴇꜱ ɪ ᴘᴜᴛ ᴛʜᴇ ɴᴇᴇᴅꜱ ᴏꜰ ᴏᴛʜᴇʀꜱ ʙᴇꜰᴏʀᴇ ᴍʏ ᴏᴡɴ ᴀɴᴅ ɪᴛ ɢᴏᴛ ᴍᴇ ɴᴏᴡʜᴇʀᴇ."

Lacrosse - Tae Kwon Do - Boxing - Field Hockey - Horseback Riding - Skiing - Extreme Exercises - Conditioning

"ᴡᴇᴀʀ ᴡʜᴀᴛ ʏᴏᴜ ʟɪᴋᴇ, ʟᴏᴠᴇ ᴡʜᴏ ʏᴏᴜ ʟᴏᴠᴇ, ʀᴇᴍᴏᴠᴇ ᴏʀ ᴀᴅᴅ ᴡʜᴀᴛ ʏᴏᴜ'ᴅ ʟɪᴋᴇ, ʙᴜᴛ ʏᴏᴜ ᴀʀᴇ ᴍᴀʟᴇ ᴏʀ ꜰᴇᴍᴀʟᴇ."

Come fight me.
ᴀᴛʜᴀᴢᴀɢᴏʀᴀᴩʜᴏʙɪᴀ

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My dressups
Trade with me

Return to International Board