Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!
Click here to see the full Art Rules!

「 the city adopts 」WIP, do not post! by abxy

Artist abxy [gallery]
Time spent 1 hour, 54 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
8 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

「 the city adopts 」WIP, do not post!

Postby abxy » Mon Dec 04, 2017 10:01 pm

Please don't post!!!
▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪
𝑾𝒆𝒍𝒄𝒐𝒎𝒆 𝒕𝒐 𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝑪𝒊𝒕𝒚.
A place bustling with life, The City is often regarded as a must-see for tourists. No matter who you are, there's a place for you here; whether it be the smaller, lesser known areas on the outskirts of The City or the densely populated center. If you're looking for it, The City has it. However, more memorable than its flashy looks, fame, and wide variety of destinations to visit are its people. Here, you'll find faces you won't be forgetting soon, each person with a story to tell. Rumor has it some inhabitants of The City don't come from this planet, even entirely different universes from ours. Might as well ask around, right? Maybe you can try to find a friend while you're at it.
▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪
𝑾𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒊𝒔 𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝑪𝒊𝒕𝒚?
The City is a themed adoption center. Each "section" of The City has a different theme. For example, The Cafe is for food and drink themed adopts, as well as adopts that don't fit anywhere else, but The Flower Shop is purely nature themed. (P.S. The City is actually called The City. That's the real name of the place.)
𝑹𝒗𝒍𝒆𝒔

• Breaking these rules will result in a strike, after three you will be banned. Depending on the severity of the issues, it will either be temporary or permanent. When banned, owned adopts are allowed to be kept or readopted, but they are not allowed to interact with any other adopts from The City.

• Please do not beg to win.

• Harassment in any way, shape or form will not be tolerated.

• Please refrain from mini-modding.

• Adopts from this center that you have won are not allowed to be altered unless discussed with the artist beforehand. Even when altered, they must stay recognizable.

• Adopts do not need to stick to the lore of The City, considering that there isn't much in the first place.

• Adopts are not allowed to be sold for real currency. Otherwise, selling them is allowed with permission from the artist.

• This center is meant to be casual. Please try to keep it that way.
▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪
𝑨𝒓𝒕𝒊𝒔𝒕𝒔

▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪

Still WIP, but it's coming along!

𝒂𝒃𝒄𝒅𝒆𝒇𝒈𝒉𝒊𝒋𝒌𝒍𝒎𝒏𝒐𝒑𝒒𝒓𝒔𝒕𝒗𝒘𝒙𝒚𝒛
𝑨𝑩𝑪𝑫𝑬𝑭𝑮𝑯𝑰𝑱𝑲𝑳𝑴𝑵𝑶𝑷𝑸𝑹𝑺𝑻𝑼𝑽𝑾𝑿𝒀𝒁
Last edited by abxy on Tue Nov 13, 2018 1:07 pm, edited 3 times in total.
abxy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: 「 the city adopts 」WIP, do not post!

Postby ~Tornado~ » Tue Dec 05, 2017 2:26 am

marking! Beautiful background Hazel!
Birds, Reptiles, and The Elder Scrolls, and my drawing tablet, basically are all I need in life.

Hi I'm Tornado, I like animals, drawing, and The Elder Scrolls. Ive been on this site for years and am pretty friendly so im always up to chat!

Selina ref guide
Best thing since sliced cheese.
Don't do Skooma kids
Kids these days
Angel on earth
Note: Finish Cp's request At with PD

~Tornado~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes