The Spanish Club ~ All levels welcome!

Discussion in other languages - Deutsch • Español • Français • Italiano • Nederlands • Polski • Русский • Svenska • 日本語 • 中文

Re: The Spanish Club ~ All levels welcome!

Postby Luxu Rebel » Wed Nov 22, 2017 4:51 am

illusion. wrote:
Luxu Rebel wrote:
illusion. wrote:Hola, hoy ha sido un poco duro día, tengo hipermovilidad y algunas personas realmente no entienden, que suelen decir "no parece enfermo" y generalmente lo que pasa por mi cabeza es algo como esto, " así que no parezcan

No way! I was also born with hypermobility syndrome

I used to get teased at school bc as a result i walked very strange (I had extreme intoeing) but now that i can do cool things with my body, people aren’t making fun of me! Plus I’m not an elementary schooler anymore but y’know : P

I also had a surgery to fix my intoeing on one of my feet, and it helped with my walking (i have tibial torsion, all that means is my shinbones/ankles twist inwards) but i can still do cool things!!

oh, and for people who don’t understand, hypermobility syndrome is the exact same thing as being double jointed, it’s just the scientific name (and we’re NOT double jointed! having double joints doesn’t exist, it’s a myth! we can just move super weird!)

but you’re super not alone! hey, out of curiosity, can you make your foot touch your chest and hold it there? or twist it all the way around backwards? I’ve only met one other person who could do it and it was so neat!

hi its nice to hear that I'm not alone, I can make my foot touch my chest but I cant do the other thing. when I'm older I may also have to have surgery on my knee due to the fact that it dislocates around 2-4 times a day. I'm glad that your surgery went well and that it has helped with your walking. I also struggle mentally so some days it gets too much like yesterday, some people commented on my knee brace and my crutches(I have smart crutches which sometimes people think are stupid, I have to use them pretty much everyday unless I'm having a good day.)
and I have always been bullied but some days I just want to crawl into a hole and die. and can I also say thank u for pointing out that double joints are a myth this is so difficult for people to understand. it was really nice to know that I am not alone.

Yeah man, whenever I had my surgery they basically put two pins alllll the way through my ankle and put it in this huge neon green ugly cast. I had to walk on crutches too, and I think I understand. I had to walk on the crutches for just a few months and it totally SUCKED, so I can imagine how bad it would be for having to walk on them all the time.

I remember I lived in Colorado, and all the sidewalks were frozen over. The gym at the school was its own building about a quarter of a mile away, and my gym teacher made me hobble back on the icy sidewalks (if i fell, my leg would have definitely broken with those pins in them and I would have been crippled for life)

My dad was actually driving to the school to pick me up, and about 3/4 of the way there he saw me and picked me up. He was SOOOO mad lmao.

Plus this girl wouldn’t stop calling me “crip” and pushing me. I dunno what her deal was.

The fun part was having people ask to use my crutches, and make them super tall for like. swinging contests : D I know I probably wasn’t supposed to let them do that with them, but it was really fun haha

Yup! It gets a little annoying when people ask if I have “”double joints””, although I understand their confusion haha

the cool part was having the doctor remove my cast and take out the pins. They didn’t sedate me or anything, just yanked em out. It didn’t hurt, but it felt really really weird, and it bled a whole lot. If anything, it was a little cool but scary to watch.

And hey, I don’t wanna talk about it too much here, but I also have a few mental issues and it DOES make things a whole lot harder. If you ever wanna talk about it you can PM me, and I hope you recover more over time <3
ღ ɪ ʟᴏᴠᴇ sᴘᴀᴄᴇ ღ
ɢᴇᴍɪɴɪ|ғᴇᴍᴀʟᴇ|ᴅᴏʀᴋ
ʜɪ, ᴍʏ ɴᴀᴍᴇ ɪs ɪsᴀʙᴇʟʟᴀ ʙᴜᴛ ʏᴏᴜ ᴄᴀɴ ᴄᴀʟʟ ᴍᴇ ʟᴜxᴜ.
ɪ'ᴍ ɪɴ ᴀ ʟᴏᴛ ᴏғ ғᴀɴᴅᴏᴍs
ᴛʀᴀᴅᴇs ᴀʀᴇ ᴏᴘᴇɴ.

Lights are OFF
Luxu Rebel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Sakura Kyoko » Wed Nov 22, 2017 8:22 am

Ese momento incomodo cuando tienes 2 trabajos finales para mañana y solo vas a poder terminar 1 :^))))))))

Mi grupo de fundamentos de las finanzas es un asco y hacer el trabajo final sola es muerte confirmada :')
Si alguien sabe hacer flujo de caja, pase la voz ;'D <3
Semi quitting
Sakura Kyoko

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Jinchuuriki » Wed Nov 22, 2017 10:31 am

Sakura Kyoko wrote:
Ese momento incomodo cuando tienes 2 trabajos finales para mañana y solo vas a poder terminar 1 :^))))))))

Mi grupo de fundamentos de las finanzas es un asco y hacer el trabajo final sola es muerte confirmada :')
Si alguien sabe hacer flujo de caja, pase la voz ;'D <3

Claro, el clasico flujo de caja de toda la vida no? Las gallinas que entran por las que van saliendo xD
Jinchuuriki

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby idky, » Wed Nov 22, 2017 10:53 am

¿Flujo de caja es tipo deber-haber y esas cosas?
    Esta pregunta es sumamente vergonzosa, porque se supone que hice un bachillerato en economía y no recuerdo absolutamente nada sobre términos contables °u°"

┌────────────────

today's song:__________________________
『more productive comfortable』
‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾fitter happierradiohead,

────────────────┘
idky,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re:

Postby Jinchuuriki » Wed Nov 22, 2017 2:08 pm

[ redamancy ] wrote:
    ¿Flujo de caja es tipo deber-haber y esas cosas?
    Esta pregunta es sumamente vergonzosa, porque se supone que hice un bachillerato en economía y no recuerdo absolutamente nada sobre términos contables °u°"

Manejo de dinero, las gallinas, ver que ganas y que pierdes. En mi pueblo se llama asi al menos xD
Jinchuuriki

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby xxkawaiizozoxx » Mon Nov 27, 2017 12:52 am

Hola yo apprendo español en clase
ms-yWiQrE.gif
xxkawaiizozoxx

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Jinchuuriki » Mon Nov 27, 2017 1:43 am

xxkawaiizozoxx wrote:Hola yo apprendo español en clase

Welcome then! You can learn some spanish here too, or at least, get some errors corrected xD

Fom your sentence, the only error is "apprendo", that only has one p, "aprendo". The rest is correct
Jinchuuriki

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Jinchuuriki » Fri Dec 01, 2017 8:27 pm

Hi people! I found this video, and since its so slow and well explained, I thought it could help you all a bunch to grow more accustomed with spanish. The parts like [yo + aprender] explains how the verb form in the same color was generated. Also, the spanish word and the english version have the same color so you can relate them. Useful, in my oppinion. Check the other songs too!
https://youtu.be/rAdAOm5YaJI
Jinchuuriki

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby melone » Sat Dec 02, 2017 3:23 pm

¡Hola! Soy Nighti. Hablo un poco Español porque tengo un clase de Español en mi escuela. ;u;

╔══════════════════════════════╗
mel ➤ they/she/xe ➤ demigirl lesbian
╚══════════════════════════════╝

╔═════════════════════════╗
hyperfixated on tf2, total drama, and jjba
! i love making ocs, drawing and
cosplay! not super active but i still exist
pixel art credit

╚═════════════════════════╝

melone

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby BORB » Sat Dec 02, 2017 6:17 pm

¡Hola! Yo soy en la clase de español dos, y hablo un poco español.

Because Spanish is my third language, I often mix it up, and forget things quite often. Does anyone have suggestions for improving my speaking and/or forgetting less? I have Spanish class every other school day for 90 minutes, but I just don't feel super confident speaking it.
ImageImageImage

Previously Tigerclaw14892aj

❅ Hallo! Ich bin BORB.→→→→→→→→ Hello! I am BORB. ←←←←←←←←¡Hola! Yo Soy BORB. ❅

I am a bird-loving, trilingual human.

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

ImageImage

BORB

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes